Who is the man accused of murdering Whitney Heichel?

Oct 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KBCI CBS 2

New details are emerging about the man accused of sexually abusing and then shooting a young woman to death in a crime that has shocked the community.

Comments
21 - 40 of 344 Comments Last updated Aug 26, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a irregular attendee. What does that mean to you?.
It means alot to me, having been both involved with shepherding such ones, and being one myself. It tells me alot about how much interaction he would have had with elders especially and steps that would have been taken by them specifically. And it would speak to a path of drifting, becoming weak, in need of assistance - you know the terminology.

He was married in the Kingdom Hall in a full Witness ceremony.

One of his best friends is a full time pioneer from strong family.

He was not harassing her previously, according to her very own husband.

What do those facts say to *you*?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>

He was probably a ministerial servant at the very least.

If Holt had NOT confessed, every Jehovah's witness on this board, at her Kingdumb Hall and on planet earth, would be supporting Holt, and claiming that his arrest was nothing but religious persecution as predicted in the NWT of the Bible, as a sign that the New System was right around the corner!
This would be despite DNA evidence, as Whitney would have been painted by the Jehovah's Witnesses, those who have been lying to news outlets, as a "slut".
I deleted the comments of yours that could be argued with sane rational persons and perhaps some ring of truth be applied to them..

But on the statements I left quoted? You're batshit crazy.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>

Quiet and reserved does not make him a serial killer.
My husband is quiet and reserved and he is neither a witness it a serial killer.
Context is key: if your non-JW quiet and reserved husband was awaiting trial for raping and murdering someone, you better believe there would be a great many people (JW or not) who would think that this is a clue to him being a bit off.

I'm not sure you understood the rest of my post, given this comment.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that he would likely have done this to someone sometime. His being in a cong. did afford him opportunity to prey on someone he thought would trust him.
Quiet and reserved does not make him a serial killer.
My husband is quiet and reserved and he is neither a witness it a serial killer.
I was an unbaptized witness most of my life and most if my family members are currently witnesses. So yes, I do know how much of your life is controlled by them.
I think that acrobat is trying to point out that Jehovah's Witness children are brainwashed NOT to listen to their inner voice when it comes to other Jehovah's Witnesses, especially baptized males.

So Whitney suppressed those warning signs with regard to the creepiness of Holt, because she was programmed since birth to do so.
What seemed so obvious to others, was invisible to her. The many years of brainwashing worked.
Don't we usually hear from lying Jehovah'sWitnesses that co-workers are ALWAYS "so impressed" with Jehovah's Witnesses.
I have NEVER found that to be true, most people see JWs for the misfits that they are, and most ARE mentally/emotionally ill.

This brainwashing of children is wrong, and hopefully some investigation into the background of why this horrific murder took place will rightfully put blame on the brainwashing of children the wBTS requires.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nope, I am 100% correct Acrobat.
You obviously have a personal issue with me, and I can see why you were drawn to the JW cult.

If Holt had not confessed every JW would be standing in support of him, even in the courtroom.

I have the Jarka case to prove my point.

That is how cases are made, with evidence.

Now commence the personal attacks!
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spike wrote:
question, if anyone knows...Whitney was a JW, what about her husband? Baptized? attendee? what?
We can deduct that Whitney's husband IS NOT a Jw.
He probably went to a Memorial or two.
The WBTS spin machine does not want the truth shown.
Jonathan Holt was a baptized Jehovah's Witness who married at the Kingdumb Hall.
More will come out.
But the WBTS doesn't like it when they are proven to be evil and the non-JW is getting the sympathy and compassion of the public.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>I think that acrobat is trying to point out that Jehovah's Witness children are brainwashed NOT to listen to their inner voice when it comes to other Jehovah's Witnesses, especially baptized males.

So Whitney suppressed those warning signs with regard to the creepiness of Holt, because she was programmed since birth to do so.
What seemed so obvious to others, was invisible to her. The many years of brainwashing worked.
Don't we usually hear from lying Jehovah'sWitnesses that co-workers are ALWAYS "so impressed" with Jehovah's Witnesses.
I have NEVER found that to be true, most people see JWs for the misfits that they are, and most ARE mentally/emotionally ill.

This brainwashing of children is wrong, and hopefully some investigation into the background of why this horrific murder took place will rightfully put blame on the brainwashing of children the wBTS requires.
I'm getting it now.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>Context is key: if your non-JW quiet and reserved husband was awaiting trial for raping and murdering someone, you better believe there would be a great many people (JW or not) who would think that this is a clue to him being a bit off.

I'm not sure you understood the rest of my post, given this comment.
Gotcha, an agree.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

hMMMMM wrote:
Nope, I am 100% correct Acrobat.
You obviously have a personal issue with me, and I can see why you were drawn to the JW cult.
I have no personal issue with you, but you do tend to let your emotions get the better of you in the short time I've been reading your posts.

But thanks for the characterization while knowing nothing about me - curious - why *was* I drawn (if I was, at all) to the "JW Cult". Which of my personality attributes (or you would probably say, disorders) made it a fit for me?

But anyways, I think you should lay off Whitney and her husband. JW/nonJW, he's a grieving widower who lost his wife in one of the most horrific ways imaginable.
Spike

Little Falls, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no personal issue with you, but you do tend to let your emotions get the better of you in the short time I've been reading your posts.
But thanks for the characterization while knowing nothing about me - curious - why *was* I drawn (if I was, at all) to the "JW Cult". Which of my personality attributes (or you would probably say, disorders) made it a fit for me?
But anyways, I think you should lay off Whitney and her husband. JW/nonJW, he's a grieving widower who lost his wife in one of the most horrific ways imaginable.
it appears the husband is a jw...the article here that began this thread says that all three (Holt and the Heichels) attended the same cong, and another news article i read quoted the widower as saying "we are taught not to be bitter.." or something to that effect. i am gathering he is a jw. i have seen nothing leading me to believe he is not a jw, outside of hMMMM's statement

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm getting it now.
I just want to distance myself a bit from hmmm's interpretation, though.

I don't know if I would characterize her decision as the result of "brainwashing" per se, but there's an entire other argument there, that I think is better left alone out of respect for her memory.

She likely just saw him as a brother, and I don't necessarily find anything wrong with that. Applied evenly and correctly, true brotherly love that would lead a person to believe that they should give a fellow brother a lift is commendable, in fact I wish more people were like this. It's certainly not an undesirable trait, and hmmmmm's negative connotation is not exactly my feeling on it.

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they knew each other and attended the same hall. I don't know of any brother or sister that would deny the other a ride.
She is not at fault.
This is a horrible thing.
Absolutely correct. In fact, her husband stated that they would look after the Holts' cats and plants when they went on vacation.

That doesn't sound like they knew each other only casually, so Whitney would have no reason to be suspicious. They were friendly. They attended the same congregation. And, most important--they were all JWs, and JWs trust their brothers and sisters.

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Again..An alarm should have went off.
==========
He was a irregular attendee. What does that mean to you?.
He could have been harassing her all along, she still could have given him a ride because of her having a "nice disposition".
She could have rejected him, previously. He couldn't have gotten over it. He could been on drugs or mentally ill. She may have pitied him. A myriad of things could have happened.
It will come out.
Or maybe not.
The fact that an alarm DIDN'T go off belies the statement that he was "irregular." Plus, her husband stated that they were close enough to the Holts that they tended to the Holts' cats and plants when they went on vacation.

Whitney obviously knew his wife, who was also a JW and who was not described anywhere as being "irregular" so why should an alarm have gone off when a "brother" whom she knew well asked her for a ride?

Since: Feb 07

RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Spike wrote:
question, if anyone knows...Whitney was a JW, what about her husband? Baptized? attendee? what?
I didn't see anything specifically stating one way or the other, but several reports did state that "they" (meaning Whitney and her husband) attended the same KH as the Holts. That indicates that her husband is a JW, also.
Wisconsin Rocks

Schofield, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> He very well could have been an "irregular" attendee.
I'm an irregular attendee and i am quite friendly with tons of witnesses. I see them all the time.
So what?.
***BULLSHIT***

Your HUGE nose is Growing Jose...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an irregular attendee and i am quite friendly with tons of witnesses. I see them all the time.
Really now?(this should be good)

And why do you think that is? Why are they quite friendly with you still?
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now?(this should be good)
And why do you think that is? Why are they quite friendly with you still?
Your point?.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

No, you should state it yourself, I'd be reluctant to put words in your mouth.

Why do you think those brothers and sisters still consider you someone they can be "quite friendly" with?
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

acrobat wrote:
No, you should state it yourself, I'd be reluctant to put words in your mouth.
Why do you think those brothers and sisters still consider you someone they can be "quite friendly" with?
Again.. Your point?.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Again.. Your point?.
Are you having a hard time articulating? Or do you not understand the question?

You're making all the points anyone needs to see, so, again:

Why do you think those brothers and sisters still consider you someone they can be "quite friendly" with?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Religion Discussions

Search the Religion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 min JOEL 68,826
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min ChristineM 225,517
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 21 min Nina Q 361,857
Sisters Rescuing Women from Sex Trades 26 min ELIAS IBARRA 10
More on 'Operation Trojan Horse' 39 min JINN 5
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 53 min harminder the gay... 49,765
Recovery, what recovery? 1 hr buck fible juck f... 32
•••
•••