Mum loses Jehovah's Witness blood case

Mum loses Jehovah's Witness blood case

There are 96 comments on the UTV story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Mum loses Jehovah's Witness blood case. In it, UTV reports that:

A mother who opposed blood transfusions being made available to her son because they are Jehovah's Witnesses has had her wishes over-ruled by Northern Ireland's most senior judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UTV.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Thank the Lord!!
This child will grow up and leave the cult as almost every JW kid does.
The fact that parents are allowed to sacrifice children to the whim of the leaders of the Jehovah's Witness cult, needs to be illegal world wide.

If adults want to commit suicide as the ultimate show of worship to these men, that is their choice.
A child deserves to live not be be a prop and used to increase sales by putting their dead faces all over Watchtower propaganda
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#2 Aug 26, 2013
The epitome of stupid people in Aurora, Illinois, who believe Jehovah's witnesses don't mind their children dying is the farthest thought from the truth.

Why do you think Jehovah's witnesses went to great lengths to produce fake blood products that work as good as blood, without the dangers of blood and being a direct command from God not to use or eat blood, any blood.
Genesis 8:4 & 6
art

London, UK

#3 Aug 26, 2013
No other religion I an aware of bans blood
it was only adopted as a policy on the order of an old drunk Rutherford
The judge is 1,000% correct he;s saved a life
Jw wonder why people are against them
The stupidity of the blood ban is one good reason
An adult may have the right to decide
but to effectively kill one child is unforgivable
Teleologist

Flagstaff, AZ

#4 Aug 26, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:

Why do you think Jehovah's witnesses went to great lengths to produce fake blood products that work as good as blood, without the dangers of blood and being a direct command from God not to use or eat blood, any blood. Genesis 8:4 & 6
Fake blood that works as good as real blood? What are you talking about? There is no such thing! That's why JW's take blood fractions. Blood fractions are parts of real blood. JW's wouldn't take them if there was a viable alternative. Also, taking products obtained from the collecting, storing, and fractionizing of donor blood is contrary to abstaining from blood. JW's don't abstain from blood and in many cases the blood fractions they take have equal or greater risks than taking a transfusion of whole blood. And by the way, taking a blood transfusion is not equivalent to eating blood.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 26, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The epitome of stupid people in Aurora, Illinois, who believe Jehovah's witnesses don't mind their children dying is the farthest thought from the truth.
Why do you think Jehovah's witnesses went to great lengths to produce fake blood products that work as good as blood, without the dangers of blood and being a direct command from God not to use or eat blood, any blood.
Genesis 8:4 & 6
Maybe you want to appear a bit less 'stupid' yourself and use the correct scripture.
You also might want to examine your claim that the 'fake' products are as good as blood.
You also might want to reconsider 'adding to the bible'. That is if you are calling yourself a Christian.
btw, I don't think anyone thinks that JWs don't mind if their children die, just that they are willing to endure the tragedy for the sake of the org.

Do you know Leta? You sound just like her.
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#6 Aug 26, 2013
There is no place in the Bible where a blood transfusion is forbidden.
There are places where shellfish is, but Jehovah's Witnesses eat away.
Jehovah's Witnesses wear polyester, and cotton pants with a leather belt, things "forbidden" specifically in the Bible
And yes Jehovah's Witnesses believe it is a great honor to sacrifice your child's life to the Watchtower.
If a jW parent is lucky, they may even use your child on the cover of the Awake one day!!
http://www.cftf.com/comments/kidsdied.html
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#7 Aug 26, 2013
A person doesn't make a decision to with hold blood from their child based on their religion.

They base it on obedience to the commandment of God ..

same over here in Australia, if you say you don't vote because your religion doesn't allow it..you get fined ..its never recognized as a valid excuse...

Because if your conscience is directed by one lot of men acting as authority , then why not another lot of men acting as authority...

Our conscience must be ruled by God...then God helps us..
Teleologist

Flagstaff, AZ

#8 Aug 26, 2013
little lamb wrote:
A person doesn't make a decision to with hold blood from their child based on their religion.
They base it on obedience to the commandment of God ...
There is no command from God forbidding blood transfusions. There are scriptures that forbid the eating of blood. JW's refuse blood transfusions for themselves and their children because the Watchtower Society has convinced them through bogus reasoning that taking a blood transfusion is equivalent to eating blood. If the Watchtower Society came out tomorrow and said that taking a blood transfusion is not equivalent to eating blood then that is what ALL JW's would teach.

art

London, UK

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Teleologist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no command from God forbidding blood transfusions. There are scriptures that forbid the eating of blood. JW's refuse blood transfusions for themselves and their children because the Watchtower Society has convinced them through bogus reasoning that taking a blood transfusion is equivalent to eating blood. If the Watchtower Society came out tomorrow and said that taking a blood transfusion is not equivalent to eating blood then that is what ALL JW's would teach.
very true and i bet they would like to

but how would that go down with Jws who had lost friends and family because they rejected blood only to be told its OK now
and the New Light gimmick is wearing a little thin now

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 26, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The epitome of stupid people in Aurora, Illinois, who believe Jehovah's witnesses don't mind their children dying is the farthest thought from the truth.
Why do you think Jehovah's witnesses went to great lengths to produce fake blood products that work as good as blood, without the dangers of blood and being a direct command from God not to use or eat blood, any blood.
Genesis 8:4 & 6
.
. They didn't create anything... They may have listened to the scientist as to the factions that they now deem they are lofty enough to allow.. As to those fake blood products.. They hydrate..yet do not carry oxygen.. Some people..that is all they need.. Others.. die.. Where pray tell did you come up with the JW's produced anything???
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#11 Aug 26, 2013
little lamb wrote:
A person doesn't make a decision to with hold blood from their child based on their religion.
They base it on obedience to the commandment of God ..
..
There is no "commandment of God" to with hold a lifesaving blood transfusion from any child.

Your whacked out cult leaders twist one scripture to their agenda.
To break the ties of family and demand the ultimate sacrifice when cult leaders demand it.

The "Commandment" comes from those who head the Jehovah's Witness cult, those governing demons who are evil to the core.
little lamb

South Yarra, Australia

#12 Aug 26, 2013
commandment still stands and has never grown thin...

Acts 15 [28] For the HOLY SPIRIT [ serious sin to sin against the Holy Spirit]and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you , except these NECESSARY [ not optional] things

[29] To keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, AND FROM BLOOD, and from fornication and things strangled, If you keep yourselves from these things YOU WILL PROSPER ..Good health to you."

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 26, 2013
Is not YHWH our God the creator? Did he not create women to breast feed their babies?

If you answered yes to those questions, then answer this....Why would he put put about 1 million white blood cells in each drop of the mother's milk and then outlaw blood transfusions?

Will the JW's banned breast feeding now knowing their babies are being fed white blood cells?

http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/breastfeedin...

Just something for those that add to the scriptures to think about the next time your mother, daughter, wife breast feeds their child.

Agape
Hope
Rodeo Clown

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2013
little lamb wrote:
commandment still stands and has never grown thin...
Acts 15 [28] For the HOLY SPIRIT [ serious sin to sin against the Holy Spirit]and we ourselves have favored adding no further burden to you , except these NECESSARY [ not optional] things
[29] To keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols, AND FROM BLOOD, and from fornication and things strangled, If you keep yourselves from these things YOU WILL PROSPER ..Good health to you."
Your ignorance is unbelievable.

There is not now, and there has never been a commandment to avoid a blood transfusion.

Only a shallow, ignorant fool would believe the lies you bow to and firmly grasp.
Rodeo Clown

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Aug 26, 2013
HopeReigns wrote:
Is not YHWH our God the creator? Did he not create women to breast feed their babies?
If you answered yes to those questions, then answer this....Why would he put put about 1 million white blood cells in each drop of the mother's milk and then outlaw blood transfusions?
Will the JW's banned breast feeding now knowing their babies are being fed white blood cells?
http://www.askdrsears.com/topics/breastfeedin...
Just something for those that add to the scriptures to think about the next time your mother, daughter, wife breast feeds their child.
Agape
Hope
YES! It is most inconvenient for the followers of this false religion that scripture tells us not to add to scripture, but the plague of Jehovah's Witnesses could not exist without this evil practice.

"Add thou not unto His words, lest He reprove thee, and thou be found a liar" Proverbs 30:6.

Scripture rings true, for everyone who truly inspects this evil and fake religion comes to the same conclusion...it's a lie!
Teleologist

Flagstaff, AZ

#16 Aug 27, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
The epitome of stupid people in Aurora, Illinois, who believe Jehovah's witnesses don't mind their children dying is the farthest thought from the truth.
Why do you think Jehovah's witnesses went to great lengths to produce fake blood products that work as good as blood, without the dangers of blood and being a direct command from God not to use or eat blood, any blood. Genesis 8:4 & 6
Still waiting for you to tell us about this fake blood that JW's have produced that works as good as real blood.
hMMMMM

Farmington, UT

#17 Aug 27, 2013
Jehovah's witnesses NEVER prove that "God" forbids blood transfusions.
They take out of context one scripture.
Their murders of children by with holding a life saving medical procedure is just a tactic to break the family bond and make all bonds be to the cult.

It is sick and evil and thank goodness society is waking up to this evil.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#18 Aug 28, 2013
When anyone who knows how to read, and then rejects a direct command from Almighty God Jehovah's word the Bible, that person has chosen to be deliberately disobedient, that means he rejects Jehovah God as his Father.

Matthew 6:9,10
Revelation 22:15

Luke 6:46

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#19 Aug 28, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
When anyone who knows how to read, and then rejects a direct command from Almighty God Jehovah's word the Bible, that person has chosen to be deliberately disobedient, that means he rejects Jehovah God as his Father.
Matthew 6:9,10
Revelation 22:15
Luke 6:46
.
. The last one works with your subject.. Are people rejecting prayer??? And then you resorted to assumption of the worst kind.. typical
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#20 Aug 28, 2013
I reiterate, if you refuse to obey what you know God is telling you to do in the Bible, you choose to reject Jehovah's written direction to His people who want to be his obedient children. The disobedient Jews and their fate are awaiting all fake Christians today, who profess to love God, but refuse to obey Jehovah God or his son Jesus.
Luke 6:46

Ex-Jehovah's witnesses cannot possibly say any truth from Scriptures, they have lost Jehovah's holy spirit and now belong to Satan their god, because they chose to leave Jehovah's tent. All apostates are outside of Jehovah's blessings and protection.
Revelation 22:15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 min DR SOS 107
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 min rabbee yehoshooah... 248,564
News Prominent Southern Bapist minister survives ous... (Oct '07) 2 min Sara Goins 61
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min scientia potentia... 29,626
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 min Richard 4,275
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Aristophanic Comedy 487,629
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 8 min Richard 11,844
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 638,120
More from around the web