Dalai Lama Comes to Charlottesville - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Dalai Lama is in Charlottesville. His holiness has completed his talk at The Paramount Theater this morning and is set to take the stage at the nTelos Wireless Pavilion at 1:30 p.m. The gates opened at 11:00 this morning for the pavilion event.
Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Oct 12, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jogger

Brookneal, VA

#47 Oct 12, 2012
I think most everyone who has commented on this thread has expressed my sentiments about the lima beans visit to "world class" charlottesville... now all you liberal loons ....back under your rocks...
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

#48 Oct 12, 2012
Deli Lame O wrote:
<quoted text>
Great. Another lib out to save the glaciers! I wish global warming was real so all the glaciers could melt and fall on the heads of all your whales and dolphins and polar bears!
No, no, I don't think so. He/she is referring to 'Caddyshack' and Carl the groundskeeper's run-in with the lamma. "I said,'Hey! Lamma -- how about a little something, ya know, for the effort?'" Doesn't sound lib to me. Sounds like Conservative with a great sense of humor.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#49 Oct 12, 2012
Mountain mama wrote:
Of course we should be teaching compassion and human morals in our schools! That is what I do in my classroom!
compassion should not be hard for us! One Human Family!
Classroom time should be for learning the 3 r's, its the parents job to teach the other, no wunder kids ain't learnin nuffin.
Liberalace

Charlottesville, VA

#50 Oct 12, 2012
What's with the bling around his neck...influenced by Flavor Flav?

R.I.P.: Big Pun
Whoa Stop the Clock

Waynesboro, VA

#51 Oct 12, 2012
Liberalace wrote:
What's with the bling around his neck...influenced by Flavor Flav?
R.I.P.: Big Pun
BOYEEEE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min chazmo 364,486
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min atemcowboy 538,852
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 9 min Zorri 11,722
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Tuco Blondie 226,301
Only man is fit to be God. 24 min Greatest I am 2 1
Can you love on command? 25 min Greatest I am 2 1
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 25 min JOEL 201,311
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 1 hr Believer 50,137
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••