Man accused of murdering Starbucks barista 'sexually assaulted the...

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Mail

Whitney Heichel's body found in wooded area near her home on Friday, three days after she failed to turn up to her work shift Her SUV was seen at a gas station two hours later 'driven by a suspicious-looking man as she sat in the passenger seat' The man accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and killing a 21-year-old barista in Oregon appeared ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
man711

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Sad story!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

What's the point to this thread.

There are 3 threads on this already.

2 with the same link.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

It's a tragic story and I hope the perpetrator gets what's coming to him. My sympathy is for the victim's family. However, I don't see the reason for all the posts on this forum regarding that tragedy. It seems that criminal acts would be better discussed on a true crime forum.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Admiral Kolchak wrote:
It's a tragic story and I hope the perpetrator gets what's coming to him. My sympathy is for the victim's family. However, I don't see the reason for all the posts on this forum regarding that tragedy. It seems that criminal acts would be better discussed on a true crime forum.
Why?
The victim was an innocent child of Jehovah's witnesses forced to continue to go the kingdumb hall where her murderer plotted his evil attacks, otherwise her parents would never speak to her again.

The Jehovah's witness cult has blood on its hands once again.

Had Whitney been able to just be married to her husband and they together go to a church of their own choice, this never would have happened to her.

My heart breaks for her husband.

He had no idea the evil that lurks at the Kingdom Hall.
Another "witness to the world" of the ugly and dangerous underbelly of this disgusting cult, known as the "Jehovah's Witnesses"

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

TPMP wrote:
What's the point to this thread.
There are 3 threads on this already.
2 with the same link.
Roboblogger should be banned from topix!

Do you understand that no human being posted this? It is auto generated from the internet.

By the way, nice display of compassion for your slain sister.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand that no human being posted this? It is auto generated from the internet.
His baptized "brother" committed the sick rape and murder, if he didn't confess, every Jehovah's witness on planet earth would be defending him.
Just wait, Jehovah's witnesses will start spreading nasty rumors about Whitney.
No doubt they already are at her Kingdumb Hall.
The WBTS preaches that women are to blame for the sexual crimes committed against them.
She was a beautiful girl, no doubt she had lots of jealous haters like EE and nightmareweaver at the Kingdumb Hall.
Another "WITNESS TO THE WORLD" of what a sick, evil cult the Jehovah's Witnesses are.
May Whitney RIP.
Prayers to her husband.
man711

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

hMMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
The victim was an innocent child of Jehovah's witnesses forced to continue to go the kingdumb hall where her murderer plotted his evil attacks, otherwise her parents would never speak to her again.
The Jehovah's witness cult has blood on its hands once again.
Had Whitney been able to just be married to her husband and they together go to a church of their own choice, this never would have happened to her.
My heart breaks for her husband.
He had no idea the evil that lurks at the Kingdom Hall.
Another "witness to the world" of the ugly and dangerous underbelly of this disgusting cult, known as the "Jehovah's Witnesses"
There is much more evil every time you step out of your door.
man711

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

hMMMMM wrote:
<quoted text>
His baptized "brother" committed the sick rape and murder, if he didn't confess, every Jehovah's witness on planet earth would be defending him.
Just wait, Jehovah's witnesses will start spreading nasty rumors about Whitney.
No doubt they already are at her Kingdumb Hall.
The WBTS preaches that women are to blame for the sexual crimes committed against them.
She was a beautiful girl, no doubt she had lots of jealous haters like EE and nightmareweaver at the Kingdumb Hall.
Another "WITNESS TO THE WORLD" of what a sick, evil cult the Jehovah's Witnesses are.
May Whitney RIP.
Prayers to her husband.
Your posts are so full of lies and hate.
Prime

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
The dude is just an absolute buffoon! He can't help it!
man711

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Prime wrote:
<quoted text>The dude is just an absolute buffoon! He can't help it!
You got that right!

Since: Feb 08

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

OH look he was a irregular attendee now what a big ole surprise that it being put out,,, anything to save face. He was a JW and he rapped and killed another JW that the facts.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

lise2468 wrote:
OH look he was a irregular attendee now what a big ole surprise that it being put out,,, anything to save face. He was a JW and he rapped and killed another JW that the facts.
http://www.topix.com/religion/jehovahs-witnes...

"Holt also has been charged with six counts of aggravated murder in the Oct. 16 shooting death of Heichel, a neighbor and fellow member of the Jehovah's Witnesses church. A grand jury issued an indictment Friday that included new crimes.

Seven people testified before the grand jury, six of them representing law enforcement agencies. The seventh, Evan Judd, is a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses church that Holt and Heichel attended."
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

lise2468 wrote:
Yes Jonathan Holt, who brutally sexually violated and then murdered 21 year old Whitney was a baptized Jehovah'sWitness.
Anerin/gareth and all the assorted JWs who come here and try to state that Jehovah's Witnesses like the Williams sisters are not "real" JWs, cannot get around it.
There are wedding pictures of Holt all over the internet.
His wedding took place in 2010, in a KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, where only active, baptized Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to marry.

Unlike Whitney Heichel, who married a non-JW, even though JWs here are trying to make him out to be a baptized JW.

No wedding at the Kingdumb Hall for her, because her innocent husband was not a JW, like her rapist murderer.

Another "Witness to the World" of what a evil, sick and twisted cult the Jehovah's Witnesses are.
Wisconsin Michelle

Wausau, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jose/TPMP hates women...
Sammy

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Wisconsin Michelle wrote:
Jose/TPMP hates women...
and you love sex offenders. Why are you posting on this thread? You have no compassion for any one raped. You lied and said your boyfriend was 19 and had sex with a 16 year old. You had others to help you cover up the fact that he was a pedophile making them guilty of loving a pedophile. The truth is he was 23 when he raped the child who was under 16.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

For some reason my browser is acting up so I can't quote. The claim was made a few posts up that Clint Heichel was not a baptized Witness and that their wedding did not take place at the Kingdom Hall.

This is an interesting claim that I'm not sure is supported by the facts as we know them and can be gleaned from a bit of cross-referencing different online locations.

But I am curious to know what caused this conclusion to be drawn.
quiestveritas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Jehovah's Witnesses have an abnormal level of violence associated with them. This is a sexually-repressive cult which destroys families. In 1975 they predicted the end of the world. That is documented fact. The Watchtower is a FALSE PROPHET. Every adult Jehovah's Witness nees to grow up and quit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

quiestveritas wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses have an abnormal level of violence associated with them.
Can you cite any references or research concluding the higher statistical probability of being involved, or a victim of, a violent occurrence as a result of being associated with Jehovah's Witnesses?
quiestveritas

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Google on: "Family murders" "Jehovah's Witnesses"
or "violence" "Jehovah's Witnesses" - Jehovah's Witnesses are the least educated of major religious groups -(Hindus, Jews) are highest. Very few JWs graduate from college.(They know it all anyway, so why learn anything?)

Jehovah's witnesses are chicken-sh%# backstabbers. They are intellectually dishonest and mistranslate/misrepresent phrases like John 1:1. No, I'm not a Christian either.

When families get destroyed, people get pissed.(Yeah, Mormons too, and their splinter groups.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

quiestveritas wrote:
Google on: "Family murders" "Jehovah's Witnesses"
or "violence" "Jehovah's Witnesses" - Jehovah's Witnesses are the least educated of major religious groups -(Hindus, Jews) are highest. Very few JWs graduate from college.
To keep my focus on point, I did google searches on "family murders Jehovah's witnesses" and "violence Jehovah's Witnesses".

I found no articles on JWs being the least educated of major religious groups, or statistics surrounding highest level of education completed among JWs.

I also found no studies drawing a correlation between the level of education attained by JWs and any predisposition to committing acts of violence.

Now what? Maybe we're off topic?:idea:

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of42
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min HINDUSTINK Trolls Busters 353,456
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 529,977
How employers can support workers during Ramadhan 10 min Hello 8
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 21 min harminder 49,035
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 51 min Shamma 198,677
Gay Teacher Files Sex Discrimination Claim Agai... 1 hr Wondering 112
Jehovah's Witnesses develop new evangelism tactic 1 hr UNchained 19
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••