Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70634 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68880 Feb 28, 2013
John wrote:
Ok, Sicko would love to debate but has nothing of his own to debate.
I already challenged you to a debate:

You begin.

Show us your FACT, your EVIDENCE for your ... ahem... "prime mover".

That's right-- YOU HAVE NONE!

You don't even have a SUPPOSITION!

LOL!

You are such a dimwit.
John

United States

#68881 Feb 28, 2013
You skipped the questions or an accountable position Bob. This is your forum and you most certainly won't decide what is and isn't evidence. I've already exposed you have no clue there.

I'll give you credit for realizing a prime mover is the most evidence based case. It's why most great thinkers have come to that conclusion and why you rum from debating it.

Happy to see your nothing over and over and over again though.

What do you believe Bob?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#68882 Feb 28, 2013
For those who don't know, John is just a troll who will not debate. I have stated my accountable position many times, he won't deal with it. He won't provide any evidence for god. Is anybody out there willing to do that? Willing to debate?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68883 Feb 28, 2013
John wrote:
You skipped...

You begin.

LOL!

You are such a dimwit.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68884 Feb 28, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
For those who don't know, John is just a troll who will not debate. I have stated my accountable position many times, he won't deal with it. He won't provide any evidence for god. Is anybody out there willing to do that? Willing to debate?
Yep.

John is a coward, through and through.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#68885 Feb 28, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
You begin.
LOL!
You are such a dimwit.
I have a prime mover it is called a sphincter muscle.
Do you suppose that Johns prime mover is the same?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#68886 Mar 1, 2013
I think I'd like to be the next Pope. Imaging what a typical day would be like...hmmmmm

I would want an out though...like if I didn't like if after 3 months, I could split or re-up for another 3 months or so.

What exactly is the job description? Cause if all I have to do is sprinkle water on people and bless them...I got that down!

LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#68887 Mar 1, 2013
Ooooo Weee, I'll a lot of people would lose their faith and be hating. A Sister Pope would just be the straw!!!

LOL Y'all think people are tripping because Obama is the President of the USA? Can you just imagine the white folks reaction to Shakalaka being the New Pope? OMG! LOL

I can almost hear the angels singing my name.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68888 Mar 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a new shirt pillowbiter. I love calling bullies out. Go back a few years to other threats from cowards. You guys never show. Let me give you a tip, a guy who has fought and instructed most of his life is going to laugh at you. I will probably just extend your arm make you scream to the God you don't believe in and let go. I want to humiliate you not hurt you. You aren't coming though ate you?
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
IKE I SAID BITC COME TO TRAILS TRAVEL CENTER ALBERT LEA MINNESOTA..BE THERE AT NOON ON SUNDAY...I WILL BEATNYOU LIKE A RAGDOLL ON YOUR CULTS HOLY DAY....LOOK FOR THE BIG MEAN NASTY GUY..........have your will done...you wont make it. snap you like a twig.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68889 Mar 1, 2013
John..........I am serious. Show up at Trails Travel center Albert Lea Minnesota...Hold up a sign that says That your John from Topix...

OH AND HAVE WILL DONE......Be ready for lots of pain punk.
John

United States

#68890 Mar 1, 2013
Next time you threaten someone Sicko follow through. I'll be in Missouri laughing at your cowardice and nothing. What do you believe?

Notice Bob and Rose claim to have submitted an accountable position bit didn't.

Atheists lie for their nothing. The possibility of nothing being the answer is like the possibility of Obama's health fraud not costing is a dime. Sadly, there are morons who believe both.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68891 Mar 1, 2013
John...Ah yes your to much of a wimpy punk to come see me I see...NOW SHUT UP SINCE YOU WONT FACE ME PUNK...

Or hey tell me where you live give a city name and a place there to meet...COME ON I WILL DRIVE DOWN TODAY..........NOT JOKEING BITCH..........
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68892 Mar 1, 2013
John....I AM SERIOUS GIVE ME TOWN TO MEET YOU IN AND A LOCATION....It is Friday I have nothing to do... I wil drive down. Oh and hey bring along 2-3 of your friends....Make it a fair fight.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68893 Mar 1, 2013
JOHN....CITY STREET ADDRESS OR NAME OF LOCATION TO MEET..

I will leave in next few hours as soon as you give place and time....

COME ON WIMP..........I AM SERIOUS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BS....GONNA STOMP YOU AND ANY FRIENDS YOU DRING ALONG ALSO PUNK./........people like you need your butt kicked so shut your stupid lying mouths.

Lets go..........
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68894 Mar 1, 2013
John....Come one give my a city you live in and a location and time we can meet ...I can be there within a days time....

IF YOU WONT GVIE A CITY NAME AND A LOCATION IN THAT CITY AND TIME THEN YOU HAVE SHOWN US ALL WHAT A WIMP YOU ARE....

Come on I gave my home city and location.......STEP UP BITCH.
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68895 Mar 1, 2013
Waiting....Please show everyone here that you atleast half a man and tell me city and location and time On Saturday to meet you....I WILL BE THERE.........
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68896 Mar 1, 2013
Ya what I thought. He wont face me for real...

Offered to meet him by my area and his area and he ducks out and wimps out of both.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68897 Mar 1, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't hear you over the screams of millions slaughtered by atheistic regimes. Great point about a few witches though.
You skipped the questions while desperately reaching.
No evidence or accountable position in the atheism forum.
those people were slaughtered by people of faith...nice try. you've failed at it before.(lied about it before...) why do you always have to lie about athseists?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#68898 Mar 1, 2013
sickofit wrote:
JOHN....CITY STREET ADDRESS OR NAME OF LOCATION TO MEET..
I will leave in next few hours as soon as you give place and time....
COME ON WIMP..........I AM SERIOUS HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BS....GONNA STOMP YOU AND ANY FRIENDS YOU DRING ALONG ALSO PUNK./........people like you need your butt kicked so shut your stupid lying mouths.
Lets go..........
Why do you want to meet?
sickofit

Northfield, MN

#68899 Mar 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to meet?
because john need to be taken out behind the woodshed and have his azz kicked so to speak....He is ignorant and a loud mouth whos spews lies and hate and bigotry.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min One way or another 35,060
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 5 min ImFree2Choose 767
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 min 15th Dalai Lama 8,324
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 35 min Joel 252,868
News How 'new atheists' are just as dangerous as the... 42 min emperorjohn 139
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 44 min pcloadletter 263
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 47 min fanny 489,609
More from around the web