Who Are The Kenites Today?
Vickie

United States

#21 Aug 25, 2011
misterdoggy has it right. Moses Father in law was a priest from Midan. Who was Midian? A son of Abraham, with his second wife Keturah. And we know who Abraham descended from, certainly not from a kenite who are from the seedline of Cain. Abraham is from the seedline of Noah. check out the begats in the bible and you'll see. Midian resided in the geographical location of the kenites. Just like today, if I were born in Arkansas, that would make me an Arkansan, but, I live in Texas, therefore I'm considered a Texan. Even though I was born in Arkansas.
Esau means red or Rosh...Russia is where the majority of Esau's decendants live today. Not the decendents from Cain. The majority of his linage can be found in the state of Isarel. But they are not true Isarelites. True Isarelites also known as the 12 tribes of Israel meaning Jacob are scattered all over the world. Kenites say they are Jews but are not Jews but are of the synogage of satan, Cains true father. Jesus explains this many times.
To True Christian Witness...please explain this scripture concerning Cains descendants perishing in the flood. who is Jesus talking to? Who was the first murderer in the Bible? Wouldn't it be Cain who slew his brother Able?
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
True Christian witness

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2011
Cain and his decendants all perished in the flood of Noah's day, only 8 people survived the flood, Noah and his family. The first murderer was Satan the Devil, he caused the spiritual death of Adam and Eve and eventually their physical death.


At John 8:44 Jesus Christ is talking to the Jewish religious leaders who deny Jesus is the Messiah.

(Mark 14:1-2) 14 Now the passover and the [festival of] unfermented cakes was two days later. And the chief priests and the scribes were seeking how to seize him by crafty device and kill him;
Part of the Elect

Cabot, AR

#23 Nov 14, 2011
Tis true....Kenites are descendants of Cain...As,his father was Lucifer. Remember, his main goal is to destroy up the bloodline of Christ. Why? To prevent His first coming (virgin birth)....would prevent the second coming (7th trump/seal/vile).
Christ said, "I come to fulfill the Law, not destroy it." If the law if fulfilled, the scriptures are fulfilled.(Christ is the word made flesh)
Fulfilling scripture would ultimately destroy Satan at the 7th trump forever in the lake of fire. This should explain as an overview as what "was then/what is to come."
Jethro was a Levite and not Kenite. Also, do not confuse inhabitants of Canaan w/the Kenites. They did become intermingled w/Judah and became Scribes. If Lucifer/Satan could not mess w/the bloodline in the OT...then his descendants will try to "mess up" the Word/Scripture of the New Testament(Covenant). Modern day Kenites have manipulated God's word by introducing other translations of the Bible...God has given modern man the King James Version via the influence of the Holy Spirit.
True Christian

Tulsa, OK

#24 Nov 15, 2011
Cains father was not Satan the Devil, his father was Adam.

Satan can only influence mankind, you are a child of Satan when you deliberately refuse to obey God's direction through his word the Bible, especially when you know that your conduct is considered wicked by God's view point.

Eve was deceived by Satan, she deliberately ate the fruit she knew was from God's tree, and was told not to touch it.

(John 8:44-46) 44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him.

When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me.
Sunshine

Haverhill, MA

#25 Mar 16, 2012
cain is the son of satan the first born of Eve but he is not Adams son.A lot more went on in the garden than what most of us realize. cain is the father to all kenites. they mixed with all the races but the flood of Noah's time kept them from mixing with the last 8 of the Adamic race.satans plan was to contaminate all of the races to prevent salvation for us through Jesus birth, death and resurection.The kenites are the tares that the enemy planted in God's garden of wheat(natural humans). The One third of the angles that rebelled are born into these bodies.
Christian Witness

United States

#26 Mar 16, 2012
Foolishness is tied up in the heart of a boy, and a girl.

Don't try to teach the Bible, unless you have Scriptural proof, you do not know what you are talking about.
No Post

United States

#27 May 1, 2012
Dr Dirty wrote:
Who are they? What race? I believe they are "The Jews" that deny Christ. Anyone have any insight?
The kenites are the desendants of Satan and Cane; This occured when Eve was beguiled by Satin in the Garden of Enden: Genesis 3.
Christian Witness

United States

#28 May 1, 2012
How did the decendants of Cain survive the flood?
ron

United States

#29 May 6, 2012
Kenites are the offspring of cain. The reason moses wife and father inlaw are referred to as kenites, is because they lived in the land of the kenites. GOD did not allow the bloodline Christ would come through to be defiled. The kenites today moved into jerusalem in 1948. They claim to be jews but are not. They deny Christ. Cain was the offspring of satan. Learn the parable of the fig tree.
ron

United States

#30 May 6, 2012
True Christian witness wrote:
Cain and his decendants all perished in the flood of Noah's day, only 8 people survived the flood, Noah and his family. The first murderer was Satan the Devil, he caused the spiritual death of Adam and Eve and eventually their physical death.
At John 8:44 Jesus Christ is talking to the Jewish religious leaders who deny Jesus is the Messiah.
(Mark 14:1-2) 14 Now the passover and the [festival of] unfermented cakes was two days later. And the chief priests and the scribes were seeking how to seize him by crafty device and kill him;
8 adamic souls survived the flood. 2 of every flesh boarded the arc. That includes all races or the flood was not world wide. All races did not come from adam and eve.
ron

United States

#31 May 6, 2012
True Christian wrote:
Cains father was not Satan the Devil, his father was Adam.
Satan can only influence mankind, you are a child of Satan when you deliberately refuse to obey God's direction through his word the Bible, especially when you know that your conduct is considered wicked by God's view point.
Eve was deceived by Satan, she deliberately ate the fruit she knew was from God's tree, and was told not to touch it.9
(John 8:44-46) 44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him.
When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]. 45 Because I, on the other hand, tell the truth, YOU do not believe me.
satan has seed on this earth. The bible clearly states that the sons of GOD came down and saw the daughters of adam and took as many as they chose for wives. Their offspring became giants, men of renown. If that's a fact then you know satan can have offspring also.
ron

United States

#32 May 6, 2012
Its time for a lot of you to get off the bottle and start eating meat. The parable of the fig tree, in short, is this. Adam and eve covered themselves with fig leaves. Because of a sexual act. Eve had twins. One from adam, one frome satan. A fig tree is planted from a shoot, as in the kenite in jeruselam in 1948. Not of adams seed but a fake. Not from seed but of a shoot. Get it. Christ said learn the parable, not maybe learn it. If you don't understand the beginning, you wont understand the end.
Christian Witness

Tulsa, OK

#33 May 8, 2012
You are the one that should get off the bottle, and I don't mean milk.

You and the Jewish myth teachers are in the same boat, along with all other yarn spinners.
ron

United States

#34 May 9, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
You are the one that should get off the bottle, and I don't mean milk.
You and the Jewish myth teachers are in the same boat, along with all ot her yarn spinners.
Seems your a yarn spinner also. Its nice to see how a so called Christian can be insulting. Just goes to show you. You will know them by their fruit.
Christian Witness

Tulsa, OK

#35 May 9, 2012
You insult mans intelligence as well as God's word, going beyond or adding to God's word, and you say I insult you.

You are mistaken, you do sound like a drunkard.
ron

Temple, TX

#36 May 9, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
You insult mans intelligence as well as God's word, going beyond or adding to God's word, and you say I insult you.
You are mistaken, you do sound like a drunkard.
And when did I add or go beyond in the word of all mighty God? I bet your the type of person that believes Angels have wings and fly around heaven. If you think I'm wrong on something, use scripture to correct me. Don't call me a drunkard. You show your below average intelligence when you do.
Isrraelitegirl

United States

#37 Jun 22, 2012
Tell me who are the Israelites and what color are they?
Ephratha

Washington, DC

#38 Jun 25, 2012
Isrraelitegirl wrote:
Tell me who are the Israelites and what color are they?
The Israelites today are those who follow God's word. Our Redeemer’s blood on the cross/stake resulting from his death and resurrection made all races (even the Kenites) inheritors of the firstfruits, and those become the seed of the Most High upon acceptance of Him.
Ephratha

Washington, DC

#39 Jun 25, 2012
And to answer your question about color. They are purple and gold.
Gallum

Hattiesburg, MS

#40 Jul 14, 2012
Why is this verse chron 2:55 removed from NIV but in the King James. Anytime I see a cover up it tells me there is more truth to be sought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min One way or another 40,482
News Jitters In Ukraine As Politically Charged Relig... 6 min Parden Pard 1
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 14 min happyand free 432
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min truth 650,032
News Imam: No such thing as temporary marriage in Islam 19 min TOM CHATTE 5
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 29 min Knowledge- 9,236
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 52 min thetruth 20,582
More from around the web