What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

There are 84619 comments on the www.christianpost.com story from Apr 19, 2008, titled What Divides Catholics and Protestants?. In it, www.christianpost.com reports that:

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.christianpost.com.

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#84408 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so mean?
My wife just asked me what is wrong. I laughed out loud when I read this.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#84409 Oct 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you. ALl I have to do is observe your Posing. Not the first, surely won't be your last. Paranoid over a rug rat as you is not my MO. Exposing you, however, yes.
Your a weak Bully that rants and then creates other alias' when no one will come to your rescue. You like to make it look as if you have support,but your writing always gives you away.As well as your opinions.....He..he..
Right on!!!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#84410 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so mean?
What, no INdian Jokes? Why do you so embrace your sin and the genocides of your ancestors? Now, that's mean. That's heathen even.
Why do you lie? Mean ness or just any thing you can grab to make some inane point or show your ignorance?
Why do you Blaspheme God so? Have you no fear of a RIghteous Creator? Have you no idea of what lies in Scripture? These are what you should concern yourself with. Instead of playing your bully games. You were gonna leave me alone? Or is that only when I show you up? Feeling COurageous now are you? Had enough wine to stike out again?

You can't leave me alone because the truth spears you. ANd some fake Victory on this topix is so paramount to your ego. LOL Tool of Satan. The Blood of the Lamb can set you free. Nothin you can do to me. I imagine that chaps you the hardest. My name is written in the Lambs Book of Life. Nothing you do will change that.
Ego-go-han Iktomi.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#84411 Oct 20, 2012
Strike*

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#84412 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so mean?
You don't really know what mean is. CHange places and experience some real prejudice. No, you would never hold up under any real duress or subjugation. You would cave like the little bully you are. If the truth seems so mean to you, perhaps you should repent.
The Mean ness you will find in Hell makes me seem an angel.
On this thread, it is not a mission to comfort, but to confront. If you need comforting in your sin, I suggest you seek it from one of your leaders.
Obviously you don't get enough support here. NO matter how many monikers you/your pals hide under. Want some CHeese?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#84413 Oct 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really know what mean is. CHange places and experience some real prejudice. No, you would never hold up under any real duress or subjugation. You would cave like the little bully you are. If the truth seems so mean to you, perhaps you should repent.
The Mean ness you will find in Hell makes me seem an angel.
On this thread, it is not a mission to comfort, but to confront. If you need comforting in your sin, I suggest you seek it from one of your leaders.
Obviously you don't get enough support here. NO matter how many monikers you/your pals hide under. Want some CHeese?
How many people showed up at your Bar Mitzvah? Was it standing room only in the wigwam or did the other zero Messianic Navajews in the universe show up?

God bless you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#84414 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. I just think you're an aberration.
You don't have to tell me where it is, just the distance in miles would be cool. 500? 1000?
God bless aberrations.
Going against the Status Quo is what keeps me sane. Keeps me from believing garbage like you write and embrace. Reminds me it was people as you that rejoiced in killing my ancestors. Going along with the flow is why your genocides were never questioned.
No, I am not Your stereo-typed Indian. Now that really entangles your pea brain!!.. God is so much larger than you credit Him for as you box Him to fit into your Pocket. Your mind cannot contain the magnitude. And I must laugh as you have thought you pegged me, because you once met a Navajo. You, on the other hand, are quite predictable. You must shelter your fragile ego when confronted,(and then your taking a trip)....to the Atheist Threads. LOL You toon.

US 62 @ US 81

#84415 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people showed up at your Bar Mitzvah? Was it standing room only in the wigwam or did the other zero Messianic Navajews in the universe show up?
God bless you.
And you have the nerve to ask someone else why they wre so mean.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#84416 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
Whay are you so full of love and kindness? Comapssion and all?

Knew you wouldn't be able to resist. Way too much of a Racist to resist that invitation, as you show. As you are so predictable in your bullying Crawl. WHat was so wrong with Scotland that yours fled here anyway? No doubt yours were the underclass, so now you think yourself something in a different Land. It is called deception. You are still nothing, just because you are riding off the genocides of others, you can hardly claim them as your own Victories.

Nice to know that burr is still diggin in your hide. Continue to show what a humanistic soul you are now. In your blatant Racism.
Flee along now little man. My wolfhound is eyeing your rodent, and I surely would not want to make such a little girl as you are, bawl. Now that would look mean.

God rebuke you and all your lies. Christ rebukes you, and I as well.
Now, show us just how low you will crawl. Perhaps ITB will join in. Perhaps her Tango..Brrravo!! You two are a hoot.
What's sa matter, Fake Buddhist? Didn't you get to pull a NA childs long hair today? No one to pounce in the playground?
Sounds like you need serious counsel from your serious pedophile leaders.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#84417 Oct 20, 2012
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
BTW: A real Warrior would give YOU a heart attack. Wet in your panties and all. Be Afraid.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#84418 Oct 20, 2012
Nothing divides Prot and Cath religions. Both believe in Babylonish teachings. Scumb, filthy practises. Trinity, life after death, hell, are all from Babylon, 2000 years before Christianity. You stupid people believe nothing new, just old crap.

US 62 @ US 81

#84419 Oct 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
Nothing divides Prot and Cath religions. Both believe in Babylonish teachings. Scumb, filthy practises. Trinity, life after death, hell, are all from Babylon, 2000 years before Christianity. You stupid people believe nothing new, just old crap.
Bulk wrap! Babylon did NOT have a Trinity. The concept of Hell came from Judaism not Babylon.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#84420 Oct 20, 2012
The ancient Babylonian trinity consisted of the following:

Nimrod, Semiramas, and Tammuz.

The ancient Egyptian trinity consisted of the following:

Osiris, Isis, and Horus.

Second century "Christian" trinity consisted of the following:

Father, Mother Spirit, and Son

Late second-century "Christian" trinity consisted of the following:

Father, Son, Wisdom

Late fourth century "Christian" trinity consisted of the following:

Father, Son, Holy Spirit

US 62 @ US 81

#84421 Oct 20, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
The ancient Babylonian trinity consisted of the following:
Nimrod, Semiramas, and Tammuz.
The ancient Egyptian trinity consisted of the following:
Osiris, Isis, and Horus.
Second century "Christian" trinity consisted of the following:
Father, Mother Spirit, and Son
Late second-century "Christian" trinity consisted of the following:
Father, Son, Wisdom
Late fourth century "Christian" trinity consisted of the following:
Father, Son, Holy Spirit
All of this is meaningless garbage without any evidence whatsoever.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#84423 Oct 20, 2012
That's a very bad habit of mine. Most of what I share is engraved to memory and, for the most part, from actual books. I apologize for my negligence. The following should suffice, I hope.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#84424 Oct 20, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the nerve to ask someone else why they wre so mean.
You and Nijoni get your jollies calling people idiots and pukes. I don't see myself sinking to your level any time in the near future.

God bless you and Nijoni.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#84425 Oct 20, 2012
Allen Richards wrote:
All of this is meaningless garbage without any evidence whatsoever.
"Garbage?" Perhaps. But, "meaningless?"

I apologize for not including a link, but as I admitted before responding to you, that's a very bad habit of mine considering that most of what I share is engraved to memory and, for the most part, from actual books. In the meantime and in the spirit of peace, let's remain cordial. I, too, believe in a Godhead, consisting of our most holy Father and His only-begotten Son, our anointed Savior. I only wanted to show that the concept of a so-called "trinity" did exist in ancient Babylon and long predated the so-called "Christian" concept.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#84426 Oct 20, 2012
Laconic Assassin wrote:
Amazing and not one link.
As I said already, that's a very bad habit of mine, not providing links. Most of what I share, as I said, is engraved to memory and, for the most part, from actual books. Nevertheless, do you really believe I invented all that I posted? Considering that you have access to our internet archives, couldn't you have researched my assertions before making such a contentious comment?

Tough crowd, this is.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#84427 Oct 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: A real Warrior would give YOU a heart attack. Wet in your panties and all. Be Afraid.
Funny you should mention that. My Lacota friend Two Crow used to play with one of those flippy floppy knive all around my face and after about a week asked me why I wasn't afaid. When push comes to shove your so-called warriors are going to think you're just as screwy as I think you are.

Know thyself.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#84428 Oct 20, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Liam 637,902
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 5 hr KAB 7,336
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 hr number four 487,406
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr Homoousios 248,349
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Thinking 11,668
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Thinking 254,960
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 6 hr Thinking 4,258
More from around the web