What Divides Catholics and Protestants?

Apr 19, 2008 | Posted by: Paul Zannucci | Full story: www.christianpost.com

As Pope Benedict XVI continues with his highly publicized visit to the United States, some may wonder what the major differences are between Catholicism and Protestantism - the two main Christian bodies in the ...

Comments
82,201 - 82,220 of 83,830 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2013

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

FOR THE RECORD...

NO CHRISTIAN should reject any portion of the bible.

How does a Christian learn of "God," or His only-begotten Son, without the bible?

If you reject any portion, you're a "'picky-choosy' Christian." You pick and choose what's acceptable to you, which means, all in all, that you form "God" after yourself. In other words...

Some can't accept that "God" killed pregnant women and babies. Why can't they accept this? Because, first, they don't understand why "God" would perform such acts. And secondly, such a "God" doesn't fit into their personal similitude of "God." Rather, they consider it all metaphor and figurative.

"GOD" is not some puppet that we create, to perform as we wish He perform!

The same can be said of traditions that are believed to be founded by our anointed Savior and the apostles. Yet, some traditions are direct contradictions of their teachings, according to the bible. And yet...

YES...our English translations are erroneous. If that were not the case, the term "Easter" would not appear as a holy-day of our Godhead, at Acts 12:4. The Greek rendering is "pascha," which is the Greek equivalent of the Hebrew "pasach." Both translate to "Passover." "Easter" is actually the name of an ancient goddess; from Astarte, to Ishtar, to Ashtoreth, to Oestre, to Eostre, to Eastre, to Easter. The translators included the term "Easter" because that was the name of their celebration at the time, as it is until today. Anyway...

The original texts were inspired. The translations were not. At the same time, tools are given us, to determine the truth from the falsehood. At the same time, we must examine history. The Catholic bible had the appropriate books. The Puritans excluded a great portion of them, which is now called "Apocrypha" and the book called "Enoch."

NOTE: The Septuagint is a direct translation of the original Hebrew texts; written by the original authors and translated by men that wanted nothing less than to share with the "Hellen" what was expected of all of Israel. Therefore, the Septuagint is dependable.

Which is most accurate?

It's proven that the Catholic bible derives from the Alexandrian manuscripts. These, as believed, were diluted with Egyptian and Greek mythology and philosophy. The so-called "Protestant" bible, as believed, derives from what's called the "Antioch manuscripts." King James, actually, had translated all, the bible, the so-called "Apocrypha," and the texts we call "Enoch." Again, the Puritans removed these texts and NOT the original Reformers. In the Catholic bible, the famous "Ten Commandments" have been changed, erasing the commandment prohibiting idol-making while separating the tenth commandment into two separate precepts. The so-called "Protestant" bible allowed these commandments to remain as is. Based on my last statement, alone, we should be able to discern which is acceptable and which is not.

If you're atheist, this discussion is not for you. Your discussion is whether or not "God" even exists. Why bother with more, with those that believe "God" does exist?

If you consider yourself a skeptic, are you searching for facts to prove that "God" and the bible are true, or to prove that "God" and the bible aren't? It makes the difference, as skeptics search for evidence that prove that "God" and the bible are true. Deists and agnostics have a different agenda, altogether. Which are you, and what's your agenda?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
CONTINUED...
Wednesday - 3:00pm - Our anointed Savior died
Thursday - 3:00pm - One day accomplished
Friday - 3:00pm - Two days accomplished
Saturday - 3:00pm - Three days accomplished
Sunday/"first day of the week - Sunrise - Tomb found empty
WHOA, Whoa,

you have read the Bible!

I have never had anyone agree with what I say about the Passover Crucifixion of Jesus Before. Online.

That is it,
He rose upon the end of the weekly Sabbath which would have been at the Nightfall of Saturday Night.

WOW, no one online here has ever agreed with my before.

You know there is a Free Downloadable program called "Celestia" that will actually let you track the Earth, Moon, Planets and even the Planets Moons if you really want to get into this accurately to the dates in question.

Which DO have something to do with it.
Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
Gen 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

But other then that, the next thought that crosses my mind is the Mark of the Beast.

I know I just found someone else that Believes Jesus was Crucified on the Wednesday that Followed the Passover, the First Full moon after the Spring Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere, and I jump to the Mark of the Beast.

The Mark of the Beast is Easter Sunday,
I should not Jump that far into a discussion about this,
But I have.

The Mark of the Beast, everyone is waiting to get in Line and be given the option of taking it or not, a RFID chip,
It is more subtle then get in line for your RFID Chip,
It is Sunday Worship and Very Specifically Easter Sunday.

The Entire WORLD has Drank of this, If you check the STOCK MARKETS OF THE WORLD, they are CLOSED UPON SUNDAY.

The reason they are closed is because of the POWER of the Catholic Church,

EVEN CHINAs Stock EXCHANGE is closed on Sunday.

The sabbath for Muslims is Fridays but they can not not trade on Friday and also not trade on Sunday, so they MUST CONFORM and trade on Friday.

Rev_13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev_13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Mark of the Beast is "Closed on Sunday".

Easter Sunday to be very Specific.

I should not Jump to the Mark Of the Beast when I find someone that says The Passover was a Tuesday Night, Which it was, Look at the Stars, Forgive me,

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

the perfect idiot wrote:
Why is it you include me in your Objection? When I say the Sabbath started at Creation?
Because, I sent Paul an R.S.V.P, and learned that "Stairway to Heaven" is NOT a good breakfast cereal!

When I lit my "Electric Kingdom" single on fire, I got smacked by Monica Samille Lewinsky, who screamed "You suck!" I asked, "Do I?" She said, "Make three quick, parallel streaks on the ground with both feet, at the same time. Then, connect them, to make a "Z." After that, you can run real fast!" I did it and went back in time. I raced Valerie. We did inappropriate things for our age. Then, I was back. I, so much, wished to be front. What keeps me back? Ribs? Skin? Nature? If I'm lip, on the front of face, am I still back because I'm not the front of the nose? I'm still face, ain't I? Not all the A-Team despised me.

Shouldn't they make a movie about the Bionic Man? Is he too limited now for the audience?

Human means "man with hue." Hue-man.

Why are "Black" people so offended by "colored" and Negro," but do nothing to change the name of the National Association of Advancement for Colored People (NAACP), or the United Negro College Fund (UNCF)?

Why do people believe that Blacks were part of "All men are created equal" in the Constitution when, at the time, Blacks weren't considered "man," but "property?"

Only a few times, in life, did I own Boardwalk and Park Place. Gandhi wanted nothing to eat, no matter how much Teresa tried to feed him! We sent him to walk on the board, to find a place to park. In a few lives, he told time.

9285 and 2398 are the numbers I see right now. Now, it's 9285 and 2338.

"Scarlett" is the name of the southern Belle and the color of the infamous letter "A."

Do Canadians love the letter "A?'

I can't keep doing this. As of now, I have 2102 character left, and that's the count at the end of this sentence. I'm going to go now. I thought you might like my response. Anyway...

I included you in my objection because I agree with you. Read my post again, man. Not only did I agree with you, but I included evidence with assertion. I solidified your contention. I concluded your debate. Where's your thorn?

After this, 1762 characters left. Peace.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

the perfect idiot wrote:
WHOA, Whoa,
What? WhAT? WHAT?
the perfect idiot wrote:
you have read the Bible!
I have.
the perfect idiot wrote:
I have never had anyone agree with what I say about the Passover Crucifixion of Jesus Before. Online.
There's a first time for everything.
the perfect idiot wrote:
That is it,
It should be, but it's not.
the perfect idiot wrote:
He rose upon the end of the weekly Sabbath which would have been at the Nightfall of Saturday Night.
When Mark 16:9 says, "Now when Jesus was risen early the first day of the week," all this means is that our anointed Savior arose from sleep, early Sunday morning. People read "risen" and misinterpret what's meant, because it coincides with indoctrination. They don't know better, and most haven't searched out the truth. Regardless, to fit into the actual chronology given us in the bible, our anointed Savior must have risen, from death, at 3:00pm, Saturday afternoon. That's equivalent to Abib 17, Day 7, and the conclusion of the 3rd watch, of the actual Hebrew calender.
the perfect idiot wrote:
WOW, no one online here has ever agreed with my before.
Like I said, there's a first time for everything.
the perfect idiot wrote:
You know there is a Free Downloadable program called "Celestia" that will actually let you track the Earth, Moon, Planets and even the Planets Moons if you really want to get into this accurately to the dates in question.
Which DO have something to do with it.
Gen 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
I understand, exactly, what you mean.
the perfect idiot wrote:
`
I deleted the rest, for space.

I've heard this argument before, about the infamous "chip." Personally, I don't believe that's what it is, this "mark of the beast." You're an advocate for the seventh-day Sabbath, then look at that as a reference to this infamous "mark." The "mark" is not a literal, physical manifestation that appears as something that fulfills the senses; as something to touch, see, taste, feel, hear, etc. The "mark" is something spiritual, that excites the senses, but nothing that man can create and put in a box. The "mark" can easily be the keeping of a so-called "Sunday Sabbath" rather than the true Sabbath. NOTE: Sabado, a Spanish term closely related to our English "Sabbath," means "Saturday." Search the scriptures again and you'll find that "seal" and "mark" are almost identical in definition. Some will be "sealed," while others will be "marked." Which will be which?

I left this portion open so I can address something further with you, if you don't mind.

Going back to the psalm of David, that Paul quoted, you must understand this one thing. In Hebrew, there were no quotation marks. Therefore, quotation marks are excluded from our earliest English translations. Consider the following, please and if you will.

Psalm 114:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no , not one.

QUESTION: Are we reading according to context?

The first verse says, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is not that doeth good." The second says, "YHWH looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God." Then, there's verse three.

QUESTION: Why would the fool say, "They are corrupt," etc? Who's the "they" the fool was talking about? Why wouldn't the prophet David write, "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. WE are corrupt, WE have done abominable works..?" "We" is much different than "they." And "we" would be more understandable if it was the fool proclaiming such things. But, it's not.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>All joking aside...
YOU, my friend, are a FASCINATING person! Your life is...I have no word that would be closely adequate.
I read your posts all the time. And I shouldn't say this...but I understand a lot of it.
If I could have walked with you.
Many have, but who do you trust? Vatican has the files, Arch Diocese, Government, FBI and Middleton Wisc Mayor all form the 1970s.

As I said it helps to be logical, I saved the St Marys of the Lake of Waunakee Wisconsin School from burning down in the music room. The teacher was spell bound by ghosts and powers, and refused to leave me alone, She thought we had a casper. NO! Molecule man of thoughts of insects scared. I told her I was not gay and stop wooing me like my mother does to my fahter and farted loudly so she would run from my space. I hate people in my space law says I have the 4 foot radius around my own body. But the molecules and insects led me to the outlet. Since I fell off a roof as well as a kid, I was not attached to my self and went in the wall to find the live wires firing up. GHOST indeed molecules off setting form a live current expoing all thoughts of partisipant s in the building periodically. Simulated haunted I said, call MGE They came out within 20 minutes with fire department and took the wall apart and caught the fire before it started. Sparks all over the walls blackend. just one of my many, I shared a music class with the long black haired boys, I loved hearing them giggle and feel them smile form across the room, I was blonde haired blue eyes 10:08pm birth, usually the after hours girls had thick dark hair.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

FYI - Evil matches on

'Elite' Waging Covert War On America

Some critical info in here guys!!!! The 'Elite', WANT the Madrid to blow, and they also want Yellowstone to ignite!!!!

New Madrid, Sinkholes, Gas Fracking, Oil Drilling in Gulf of Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

----

Keep track of these events, explosions underground on both sides of New Madrid yesterday...plus BP relief wells leaking, also crude oil coming out of ground at sinkhole...

http://www.waow.com/story/19799780/small-unde...

----

“Emergency response” for butane cavern nearest giant sinkhole — 40-foot high flames seen from flaring, highway closed — Officials 'don’t know' what happened...?

http://enenews.com/emergency-response-massive...

----

WARNING http://bible.cc/micah/2-1.htm : GOD states He will "....destroy those that destroy the earth." http://bible.cc/revelation/11-18.htm

http://niv.scripturetext.com/psalms/94.htm

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Catholic tradition

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS - Jesus Christ is the foundation of the church. Peter was a man like you and me. Jesus called Peter "Satan" in Matthew 16:23 when Peter rebuked Jesus dying. When Cornelius tried to worship Peter, Peter responded, "Stand up; I myself also am a man." (Acts 10:26). The pope needs to remember Acts 10:26 when he has men bowing to him and kissing his hand like he is worthy of worship.

1 Corinthians
3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Matthew
21:42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected [Jesus], the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you're not reading the scriptures especially Luke 1:34-38.
luke 1 in no way says that an "almah" must be and can only be a "servant [handmaid] of the Lord" in fact it is unrelated to the phrase servant or handmaid. and besides that the word "almah" is not even found in Luke 1.

sorry for the delay in responding. i have been out of town these two weeks.
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry, Allen Richards, but I disagree with you and agree with Mr. idiot.
The weekly Sabbath was instituted long before the Israelites camped at the base of Sinai. To take the notion that the Sabbath is an Israelite-exclusive observance is most erroneous, as all the law was given to Israel, including the prohibitions against idolatry, dishonoring our parents, murder, adultery, stealing, bearing false witness, and covetousness. As to the Sabbath, only the precepts have become void. Also, when Israel was given the law regarding the Sabbath, they were told to "remember" it.
<quoted text>Our anointed Savior was arrested during the "day of preparation." He was crucified, though, at 9:00am, during Passover. This was on a Wednesday, or Abib 14. He died the same day, at 3:00pm.
<quoted text>That's incorrect. No scholars agree that "Paraskeue" means "Friday." If anything, they agree that this defition is a modern rendering. If we read anything that suggests such a thing, we read the terms "probably means," "may mean," and "could have meant," often. This is hardly proof. If anything, it's wise to adopt the definition that's given us, which is "readiness," or "preparation," and nothing else. And for the record, every day before a Sabbath, whether it be the weekly Sabbath, the Day of Atonement, or Passover, was called "the day of preparation."
<quoted text>Incorrect, again.
By examining the scriptures, we'd see that this particular week was one of multiple Sabbaths that included the weekly Sabbath. On the 13 of Abib (Tue-Wed), Israel observed the day of preparation. On the 14th of Abib (Wed-Thu), they observed Passover. The following day, the 15th of Abib (Thu-Fri), began the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Then, on the 16th of Abib (Fri-Sat), they observed a double Sabbath, as it was both, the weekly Sabbath and the Feast of Firstfruits. To acknowledge and accept is that, with each Sabbath came a day for preparation that was observed the day before, as required by law.
If our anointed Savior died on a Friday, then he could not have risen on a Sunday, either.
Friday - 3:00pm - Our anointed Savior died
Saturday - 3:00pm - One day accomplished
Sunday/"first day of the week" - 3:00pm - Two days accomplished
Monday - 3:00pm - Three days accomplished
You most likely know that when the women arrived at the tomb early Sunday morning, the tomb was already empty. Chronologically, this is impossible, as not even two days would have been accomplished.
so could you explain and show where the sabboth was instituted before moses and the law?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

barry wrote:
<quoted text>luke 1 in no way says that an "almah" must be and can only be a "servant [handmaid] of the Lord" in fact it is unrelated to the phrase servant or handmaid. and besides that the word "almah" is not even found in Luke 1.
Handmaid: doule, a female slave (involuntarily or voluntarily):--handmaid(-en).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

barry wrote:
<quoted text>luke 1 in no way says that an "almah" must be and can only be a "servant [handmaid] of the Lord" in fact it is unrelated to the phrase servant or handmaid. and besides that the word "almah" is not even found in Luke 1.
Servant: doulos, a slave (literal or figurative, involuntary or voluntary; frequently, therefore in a qualified sense of subjection or subserviency):--bond(-man), servant.

paiv pais: a boy (as often beaten with impunity), or (by analogy), a girl, and (genitive case) a child; specially, a slave or servant (especially a minister to a king; and by eminence to God):--child, maid(-en),(man) servant, son, young man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

barry wrote:
<quoted text>so could you explain and show where the sabboth was instituted before moses and the law?
Ge 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

However....the word sabbath is not used until the time the Israelis were in the wilderness for forty years..Ex 16:23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Did you see the New Hampshire case, Elizabeth Marriot?

A aquatic Biology major.

Intrigued by a Martial Arts, Actor, Meditations.

Probably went for therapy or Shdow Boxing techniques. to Determine why she can't think right.

A sick cell in her body that was form Aquatic Life form and the martial artist threw meditation and excercise trying to simulate the source of her psychic invader, possession, and could not identify SPecies fast enough to pull out. Battle of the species without conscious knowledge.

Or her infected cell could of magnified senses further to a state of her own black out, and she would have been enacting behavior mannerisms of the species she was researching searching for food or water of that species.

Maybe a vacation location that her brian had a food or water source in her memories for the species to puppet her to a location. Which would have enacted someone on campus and the Supposed abducter would not have knowledge of who or what they did...

But knowledge yes of possessive properties he could identify and tried to help.

He would be NOT GUILTY in that case scenerio though.

SO what was she researching. That water and food source if she is alive she would be around or in, but nobody would have killed her, she may have drowned not being able to simulate with a human body the species patterns.
barry

Rainsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Oxbow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ge 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
However....the word sabbath is not used until the time the Israelis were in the wilderness for forty years..Ex 16:23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.
that is my point. the sabboth was not instituted until moses and the law.
just because God rested doesn't make it a ceremonial sabboth day.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

barry wrote:
so could you explain and show where the sabboth was instituted before moses and the law?
The first mention of the seventh-day Sabbath is at Genesis 2:2-3.

"And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made."

As I believe, the most High "sanctified" the seventh day, to observe each week, in remembrance of the first seventh-day rest. In my humble opinion, this is why it was said, "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy (Ex 20:8)." When we read Exodus 16, which occurred before Israel camped at the base of Sinai, we read of the most High instructing Israel to observe His seventh-day Sabbath. Other than these and as far as I can remember, nothing else is said regarding any observance between the two I mentioned. Does this mean that it wasn't observed, though?

Not necessarily. As we read the recordings of the events that took place before Moses received the law, we also read of times when people referred to the law. Joseph refused to commit adultery with Potiphar's wife (Gen 39:7-12), calling it "sin against God," and Noah was instructed to separate clean from unclean beasts (Gen 7:2). Before Exodus 20, though, we read nothing regarding the definitions and precepts of these commandments.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

What was the relevence of the dark lord and Harry Potter?

My mother was pregnant with me and was singing, "What are little girls made of>>> and blonde hair and blue eyes" and she would tickle me inside her.

I'd laugh at the stupidity and her enthusiasm and siad tickle tickle back, and tickle her insides.

One day a mans voice not of any in our life sounded loud, as she was programming me, my head felt wierd and I was pissed, this time she did a spell, the man said SHE DOESNT LIKE THAT STOP and scared her, I had to think of a song fast I learned from a dream "GIRLS PUT YOUR RECORDS ON" and fought the dark thing out her. I stood out her stomach and fist fought the beast (dark Shadow person) The light lords or angels flew in the home and pulled him out.

Did you see any uncanny simularities? Most all shown on Harry potter of all the powers I used to do with nature and things as a kid.

What all did Vatican confiscate from Bishop that lived in Bishops cove in the 1970s from WIsconsin?

I am that anti-christ that people called, omen form 2/1969 birth, I inherrited all my family land and all the murders and all the killers names, St Marys of the Lake of PINE Bluff, the Priest form 1991 is waiting for me to claim and sign the papers only if he can stay in a bunker cabin in witness protection on the property in descreet to save his life, like a monk.

Im working with FBI for transfers But wanted California ones, and Salem MAssechuttes FBI to work on it, WIsc FBI needs a audit.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Oxbow wrote:
It would have served me well to scroll down a little further.

Kudos

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

barry wrote:
<quoted text>that is my point. the sabboth was not instituted until moses and the law.
just because God rested doesn't make it a ceremonial sabboth day.
You hit on the nail the head!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>It would have served me well to scroll down a little further.
Kudos
No big thing....it appears we are marching to the same drummer...
servant

Mérida, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

barry wrote:
Hello Barry,

No big deal. Lately I've been taking a break from here myself.

Now, let me get this right?

You're saying Mary was not an alma (Isaiah 7:14 = Matthew 1:23) nor did she ever say she was a servant of the Lord (Luke 1:37-38) and that these two passages are in no way related to each other concerning

the real miracle of Mary being an old woman past the age of child-bearing before she went to her legal husband Joseph as directed by Gabriel, to become pregnant and have a child as a virgin (servant of the Lord)?

BTW.....I think if you read all of 1 Corinthians 7 (KJV) it might help you understand the role of this type of virgin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 532,943
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Karrem O Wheat 199,934
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min Nina Q 356,813
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Catcher1 224,368
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 42 min Quadratus 1,026
Blasphemy against Christ is allowed since it is... 1 hr religinuts 37
What does "Atheism" mean? 1 hr Buck Crick 13
•••
•••