French Media Disregards Demonstration

French Media Disregards Demonstration

There are 2 comments on the www.vdare.com story from Nov 14, 2012, titled French Media Disregards Demonstration. In it, www.vdare.com reports that:

On Saturday, hundreds of traditional French citizens marched against the millions of Muslim immigrants who refuse to assimilate to Western civilization ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.vdare.com.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Nov 14, 2012
from vdare:

"A broad coalition of groups from across France came together because they feel like they are losing their country to radical Islam, Sharia law, and a politically correct establishment that encourages the spread of Islam.

"'Sharia law is slowly being enforced in our country and we want to march here to protest that because our government is doing nothing,' one French demonstrator said ...

"'I don’t think it’s only a problem of France. It’s a problem of Europe. It’s also a problem for the U.S.A.,' another protestor said."

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Despite this setback the crusade against the islamisation of the West will continue.
I hope in my lifetime to see the equivalent of the
"million man march" against this abomination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Man_Marc...
in a country where Islam is spreading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 min IB DaMann 15,878
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 649,885
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Joncy David 40,393
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 11 min 15th Dalai Lama 9,198
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min Faith Michigan 490,277
News Boy Scouts faring well a year after easing ban ... 1 hr Rabbi 13
News Scouts steady after easing gay-leader rules 1 hr Rabbi 4
More from around the web