French Media Disregards Demonstration

Nov 14, 2012 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.vdare.com

On Saturday, hundreds of traditional French citizens marched against the millions of Muslim immigrants who refuse to assimilate to Western civilization ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 15, 2012

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

from vdare:

"A broad coalition of groups from across France came together because they feel like they are losing their country to radical Islam, Sharia law, and a politically correct establishment that encourages the spread of Islam.

"'Sharia law is slowly being enforced in our country and we want to march here to protest that because our government is doing nothing,' one French demonstrator said ...

"'I donít think itís only a problem of France. Itís a problem of Europe. Itís also a problem for the U.S.A.,' another protestor said."

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Despite this setback the crusade against the islamisation of the West will continue.
I hope in my lifetime to see the equivalent of the
"million man march" against this abomination
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Man_Marc...
in a country where Islam is spreading.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••