Savage killing, sex at heart of Jodi Arias murder trial

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KTVK Phoenix

A nude Jodi Arias on Travis Alexander's bed. A naked Alexander in the shower. Then minutes later, an image of Alexander stabbed and slashed nearly 30 times in the heart, back, hands and torso, shot in the head, his throat slit from ear to ear.

Comments
241 - 260 of 679 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2013
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#253 Mar 31, 2013
Tex Empires

Many perplexing aspects, only known to JA...did not keep up on the Chris E Mail, and there are a lot of details of the case I did not follow, due to time considerations and my belief that this was a matter of a Sub pushed too far and she snaped.

I have often mentioned, that something happen in the last fifteen minutes, momentum built in the and the rest is history.

I believe he was shot first. Det Flores also did, until overuled officially by the ME. I do not beleive she accomplished so much in short 96 seconds. Like the renown Dr Henry Lee said in OJ, "Something not right here"

Battered women will pre-arm thenmselves and never act out. Also the considerations of B&D games involving weapons.

One will never know what went on in the deep recesses of JA's mind. Interesting info, that you pointed out on some of the historical Mormon doctrine (Atonement). She is also Latina (Mexican) possessing Aztec DNA strains of human sacrifice.

When a person truly snaps, particularly a sub female, there is no doubt a blur in time ... also leading up to the event, irrational behavoir.

All of he stuff about her abusive childhood is background BS as is much of her defense...but, the salient part is that she was abused and snaped. Thus a Manslaughter case, pure and simple.

Nice to hear from you.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#254 Mar 31, 2013
James Tierney, director of the National State Attorneys General Program at Columbia Law School, says that, in a state where it is legal, it is a prosecutorís responsibility to pursue the death penalty if he believes the case calls for it, and spending the time and money without winning an execution would hardly signal complete failure.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#255 Mar 31, 2013
Hell's bells, Lee has been in the US for over 30 years and still cannot speak proper English. How long have you been here, LA?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#256 Mar 31, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
James Tierney, director of the National State Attorneys General Program at Columbia Law School, says that, in a state where it is legal, it is a prosecutorís responsibility to pursue the death penalty if he believes the case calls for it, and spending the time and money without winning an execution would hardly signal complete failure.
Anecdotal, particularly coming from what amounts to an Academic chair

Also, irrelevant in this matter, since this case is a third degree garden vatiety homicide .. granted money no part of the equation in true DP cases

Do you believe that the Maricopa County DA would have charged this as a DP case, if it had gone down in the Phoenix ghetto projects, with similar drama .. some of those brothers will get real freaky and rough with their girls, and the dude can get shanked, or in the old days have a big pot of boiling water mixed with sugar (ghettto napalm)poured on him while sleeping...lol

LADA did not opt for DP in OJ, with two victims down, and a throat slashed...he was even offered a Manslaughter plea

Funny as to the renown Dr Lee, but his clip reply resonated with the jury and entered our lexicon
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#257 Mar 31, 2013
Tex Empires wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I should have further explained that I have worked with quite a few women in support groups that were LaViolette's size. I don't know of any that size that were not victims of either sexual abuse or physical abuse or both. It's just a comment, not a judgment or statement of fact.
HI Tex

Serious Q, ever work with women who like to be Dominated in the bedroom ...most do, when they meet the right guy
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#258 Mar 31, 2013
A lot of Big Girls are subs, saw them all the time at kinky parties in LA
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#259 Mar 31, 2013
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-sunday-school-kil...

Sunday School teachers turned murders/conspiracy to commit murder
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#260 Mar 31, 2013
http://murderpedia.org/female.A/a/andrew-bren...

After you review this case where both parties (male/female Sunday school teachers) were sent to death row, let's talk about the gas cans. What were the reasons for her carrying gas cans in her rental car? Do you think she intended to remove the body and burn the crime scene, perhaps burn the house with the body in it or what was her motive? Interestingly enough, guess who she borrowed the gas cans from? And does it make any difference to you that she engaged in anal sex way before she met Travis Alexander?
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#261 Mar 31, 2013
http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7999/20130130/...

Let me see if I can find the videotape of when DB was testifying and how JA was looking at him.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#262 Mar 31, 2013

Do you think that Jodi realized that even after getting breast implants, being aggressive sexually and buying a house with her former boyfriend, Darryl Brewer, that he still didn't offer to marry her that she moved on to Travis Alexander? DB says she changed in 2006. I guess she didn't kill him when he moved on from her because she chose to be with someone else. He got away nice and clean. And yet when she needed gas cans, she went to him in May of 2008. Interesting.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#263 Mar 31, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/29/jodi...

It is interesting that she took pictures of her former boyfriend without his consent and she engaged in some of sexual activities she engaged in with TA, but when the house went into foreclosure in 2007, she simply moved on.

Her defense attorney Mr. N. tried to ask if she was ever asked to role play or if he ever called her derogatory names, etc. and he said no. Supposedly, Jodi stopped having sex with Darryl because she was saving herself for marriage. What a crock. I believe she definitely was trying to find someone to marry her, but she didn't succeed.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#264 Mar 31, 2013
http://james-boylan.com/...

Did they ask her about any other boyfriends besides the one she moved in with after dropping out of school and the boyfriend who was way older that bought her breast implants? What a piece of work.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#265 Mar 31, 2013
http://www.latinospost.com/articles/15604/201...

And that brings us up to the testimony of A. LaViolette who will resume her testimony April 2, 2013. Oh, joy. I listened to describe in excruciating detail the different levels of abuse starting with name calling like *itch and *astard. It was like attending a kindergarten class on verbal/physical abuse. Today, boys and girls...
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#266 Mar 31, 2013
http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-loo...

It seems that perhaps Travis bragged about finding the person he was going to marry and about taking her on the trip instead of Jodi. I think it is jealousy that caused Jodi to snap, not the pigtails and role playing or name calling.

J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y

I don't know where Miss M Hall was, but if she had been there that day, would she have taken her out also? Does it seem strange to anyone else that Jodi was able to pick a time when no one checked on TA for many days? Hmm.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#267 Apr 1, 2013
Here's another angle: Perhaps Jodi planned to kill Travis by shooting him and then removing his body. Then she could live in his place and pretend he just disappeared and didn't know where he went. Somewhere I read she didn't think he would fight her when she shot him, but he did. Perhaps she had watched too much tv and didn't realize how difficult it would be to kill someone his size.

She tried to clean up the crime scene, but there was just too much blood, so she decided to leave before someone found her there.

I now believe she shot him first.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#268 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22597...

Oh I was silly to believe anything she said. She probably shot him last, but she knows that if she shot him last, after he was dead, it's death row for her.
Cock A Doodle

Spring, TX

#269 Apr 1, 2013

It seems that Travis Alexander is on trial inside of her.
Which of his family members are in court on this day?
i noticed his family members seem to be completely serious whereas
Jodi Arias's mom is laughing and cutting up with someone. Sandy wears a MOM necklace. It seems both she and Jodi are enjoying their 15 minutes of fame, their time in the spotlight. Would anyone like to venture a guess as to what would happen if Jodi were set free?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#270 Apr 1, 2013
Are u a big girl (woman)?

Have u role played or had the fantasy?
LA Guy

Beverly Hills, CA

#271 Apr 1, 2013
JA new it was time to move on from the older guy, she wanted true love and children with a young upwardly mobile white handsome stud. JA could have made the purfect wife for the right guy who could have handled her.

TA was a great guy, also highly intelligent and a good man, but got caught up in the multi marketing hustle which damaged him.

JA was not predisposed to kill, nor was TA predisposed to abuse women. They got caught up in part in the B&D scene, which is highly erotic, but fraught with negative consequences.

Other factors also involved....Once again, this was an age old tragedy played out on the stage of live.
JASPER TUDOR

Sapulpa, OK

#272 Apr 1, 2013
This trial makes me so angry. All the defense can do is "sling as much mud" as possible against the victim and hope that SOME of it sticks with the jury. There ARE abused women who kill their abuser, but they don't go into overkill. They may shoot him, they may stab him once or twice, BUT they don't shoot him, stab him 27-29 times, and cut his throat.

We can only hope the jury members are intelligent enough to discern when the defense tries to "side track" them with accusations, against the victim, that cannot be proven. Hopefully, they will stick to the FACTS that are facts because they HAVE been proven: Arias is a LIAR over and over. She brought items to the crime scene that would indicate she intended to kill Travis. She has "selective memory loss"...(how convenient).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 5 min Toko2014 11,696
Conversations with Jehovah's Witnesses 25 min Remnant 143999 23
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 32 min Dalmatino 1,010
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Oxbow 538,793
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr chazmo 364,434
Volunteers construct new Kingdom Hall for Jehov... 1 hr Thurdwitness 14
Islam's influence on black history: highlights ... 2 hr lol 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••