Quran-Burning Controversy Impacts Cen...

Quran-Burning Controversy Impacts Central Ohioans | WBNS-10TV, Cent...

There are 223 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Sep 10, 2010, titled Quran-Burning Controversy Impacts Central Ohioans | WBNS-10TV, Cent.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

The day after a Florida pastor called off a Quran-burning event at a church, the controversy seemed to have a positive impact in central Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
realist

Columbus, OH

#1 Sep 10, 2010
That self-serving twit in Florida just wanted to stir up some controversy to market his book. THAT'S the book that should be burned.

And he totally needs to lose that mustache!
Derp

Columbus, OH

#3 Sep 10, 2010
realist wrote:
That self-serving twit in Florida just wanted to stir up some controversy to market his book. THAT'S the book that should be burned.
ROFL! Now with the second post we have a troll trying to stir up controversy! Nice try, but a rather lame attempt.
No thanks

Columbus, OH

#4 Sep 10, 2010
Publicity stunts are one thing. To endanger peoples lives is another. Who does this unknown redneck bible thuimping numbnut think he is? Jackass.

“LOVE THY NEIGHBOR”

Since: Aug 10

OH/NC

#5 Sep 10, 2010
Dummy he could of killed more people if he would of burt it.
Hey Now

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Sep 10, 2010
So the guy in Florida cancels his burning and 100 crop up across the US. Way to go filthy media. By trying to shame this guy (and us) --instead of ignoring him-- they've spawned all kinds of copy cats. Who should go ahead and burn as many korans as they can find. And I'm also glad that Iman Excrement of the Ground Zero mosque has been exposed as the threatening piece of Jihadi filth that he is. I'm hoping to find a koran burning here locally.
mike

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 10, 2010
i agree with the pastor.
sandy

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2010
Hey Now wrote:
<quoted text>
So the guy in Florida cancels his burning and 100 crop up across the US. Way to go filthy media. By trying to shame this guy (and us)--instead of ignoring him-- they've spawned all kinds of copy cats. Who should go ahead and burn as many korans as they can find. And I'm also glad that Iman Excrement of the Ground Zero mosque has been exposed as the threatening piece of Jihadi filth that he is. I'm hoping to find a koran burning here locally.
Did you notice that the lefties love the "artists' who place crucifixes in urine and get federal arts grants to do so want to paint this pastor as an extremist? Typical hypocricy.
Hey now

Columbus, OH

#9 Sep 10, 2010
How long till they pull the plug on responding to this thread?
MY NAME IS EARL

Delaware, OH

#10 Sep 10, 2010
Who cares if they build the center next to ground zero, let'em build it, and burn it to the ground like the twin towers...but if this pastor can burn a quran,why not burn a bible also....the crusaders killed in the name of god also,just like muslims kill in the name of allah.
what's the difference, Terrorists wear scarves covering their faces the same way klan members did(only they used sheets) back in the day ...everybody's worried about a building,what about jobs to put americans to work ..but they're worried about a building,there's more pressing issues to deal with.
Smellin

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Sep 10, 2010
I smell a dirty rat.
Col Hannibal Smith

Columbus, OH

#12 Sep 10, 2010
Hey now wrote:
How long till they pull the plug on responding to this thread?
Makes one wonder now don't it?
Salima Benzegala-Bailey

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 10, 2010
Hey Now wrote:
So the guy in Florida cancels his burning and 100 crop up across the US. Way to go filthy media. By trying to shame this guy (and us)--instead of ignoring him-- they've spawned all kinds of copy cats. Who should go ahead and burn as many korans as they can find. And I'm also glad that Iman Excrement of the Ground Zero mosque has been exposed as the threatening piece of Jihadi filth that he is. I'm hoping to find a koran burning here locally.
To: Goofy NO. 579
Get real!!! People like you will lead our nation into utter destruction and Kaos.
jimmyfish

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 10, 2010
Given the opportunity I would Love to spend time talking and learning about our different cultures and our religion . Our cultures are soo different. I do not believe that they are evil people. We just don't do not understand. The Muslims have very strict values that we as Americans Don't.I do not mean this as an insult- But breaking bread with me would be a wonderful thing, just don't chop off my head or stone me because I picked up the wrong fork at your table. We just don't understand the way we each work. The people that read this-- thank You- The people that really don't care-- You are the problem0

“Lives In Malta, Not Columbus”

Since: Oct 09

Columbus

#16 Sep 10, 2010
realist wrote:
And to stir up some interest in his "Used Furniture" store on E-Bay.

Who gives a rats a** for some old man's used furniture that comes from who knows where, and with what all in it; or for his book that he can't sell.

He is a "nobody", who wanted to be a "somebody"; and stuck his nose in where he never should have to begin with!
john george

Zanesville, OH

#17 Sep 10, 2010
bull! i say don't just burn the quran burn or kick out the low life stinky moslems with the books! islam is not a religion it's the followings of a man, not a god, just a plain ole man and they were stupid enough to follow him! moslems are on our social security, welfare and get free government money at will! kick them all out before it's to late!
Chuck Ash

United States

#18 Sep 10, 2010
Please..... enough is enough, I wish I was there , I'd set it on fire myself. " Burn.. Baby... Burn "
bobo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#19 Sep 10, 2010
realist wrote:
you are the one who is going to burn!
bobo

Reynoldsburg, OH

#20 Sep 10, 2010
burn the quran and all the devil whorshippers with it! these muslims can come here and burn our flag, kill 3,000 americans and try to place us all under sheria law, i found a quran and im going to burn it on 9-11 just like all christians shoud do! it disguests me everytime i see a muslim in columbus or anywhere i go! burn the devils i say!!!
Redhawk

Columbus, OH

#21 Sep 10, 2010
When the World Trade Center fell, and there after, the silence from the Islamic population was deafening, except for some sporatic celebration around the mid-east.

Instead of mass protest against the Taliban, or Al-Qaeda, or against Sharia law..,they want to bash the U.S. because some geezer in Florida wants to burn a few Qurans?

SCREW THEM. They need to get their priorities straight.

Burn baby burn!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realitycheck

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 10, 2010
I'd burn a quran....but they only only smolder.....guess I shouldn't have pissed on it first. But in a pinch you can wipe your a$$ with one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Choosing to Stay in the Mormon Church Despite I... 22 min Mormonism is a fraud 117
News Anti-Islam lawmaker Wilders asks for dismissal ... 24 min Jesus Is 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr confrinting with ... 658,504
News Reality Check: Yes, Islam is compatible with de... 1 hr Jesus Is 21
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Nina 495,912
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Aura Mytha 45,485
News RSS activist - beaten up'in MP, 2 senior cops b... 2 hr naman 1
More from around the web