Brawl between Bulgarian Nationalists,...

Brawl between Bulgarian Nationalists, Jehovah Witnesses Injures 5

There are 646 comments on the Sofia News Agency story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Brawl between Bulgarian Nationalists, Jehovah Witnesses Injures 5. In it, Sofia News Agency reports that:

Ten nationalists are under arrest in Bulgaria's Burgas after a clash with Jehovah Witnesses followers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sofia News Agency.

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#63 Apr 19, 2011
hello wrote:
I don't believe in killing people because they serve a different God than I. Respect is the key word. If you don't like someone's religion just don't join it and be merry.
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.
What?
Tell us what you are reading and writing from, cause it isn;t your own words.
Holding a WT yuni?

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#64 Apr 19, 2011
common sense wrote:
Anyone saying that the jw's deserved this are justifying violent hate crimes against people just because they don't like them. Hitler killed thousands of jehovahs witnesses in ww2. Why don't you just give him a big round of applause. And to the people saying that other religions get picked on also, yes that's true. Every single religion, race, nationality and color gets picked on and descriminated against somewhere in the world. That doesn't take away from the fact that this was a horrible attack against jw's.
No, it certainly doesn;t, but if people wouldbe honest they would see that this incident isn't the big deal they are making it out to be.
As in Gareth trying to convince people that this is going to ger worse and that it shows how JW's are being soooo persecuted.

And keep in mind, I am giving EE back what she does any time anyone posts about anything.
Get used to it.
common sense

Chicago, IL

#65 Apr 19, 2011
Jw's really are targeted more than other religious groups. You downplay the attack because it wasn't a bomb that killed 60. But the fact remains that a group of families trying to hold a religious service in peace were seriously attacked in broad daylight. They threw a moltov coctail thru the door that they ripped off and broke in half.

shel54401

“Why do Jw's LIE?”

Since: Oct 09

Me And The Love of My Life,Jay

#66 Apr 19, 2011
common sense wrote:
Jw's really are targeted more than other religious groups. You downplay the attack because it wasn't a bomb that killed 60. But the fact remains that a group of families trying to hold a religious service in peace were seriously attacked in broad daylight. They threw a moltov coctail thru the door that they ripped off and broke in half.
Lets see injured 5 ! ONLY INJURED yet they walked away with still their lives and families and you say that what they had a peacful service???

I dont care if they were having a rock cocert in that hall,,the point being MADE HERE YA FOOL,is soooooooo MANY other religions haved suffered far worse than 5 INJURIES? LMAO @ YOU!!!!

You are a dumb ass,60 PEACEFUL PEOPLE WORSHIPING IN A CHURCH means so little to u ??DUDE What the hell r u SMOKIN?
60 peaful people praying to GOD get killed and u r still ryin about 5 ONLY INJURED LIGHTLY?

OMG Maybe u & the "MOOOOOO-CREWWWWWW" should get together? they seem to be in dire need of any type of man ,they r not picky so u will do,they all have turned LESBIAN AND need some JWS attention as they are the true CHRISTIANS On here....be a sweet heart and give these Old sows a hand will ya"? Thanx your such a pal,and lets pray your own Mother never gets a bomb on the side of her face while peafully praying.....We all know just how light u would make of this..
common sense

Carol Stream, IL

#67 Apr 19, 2011
Also think how you would feel if the people being attacked were your family members... well jehovahs witnesses don't call each other brother and sister for nothing. We have an international closeness that other religions don't. I guarantee that I could walk into that kingdom hall in bulgaria or one in bulivia or one in budapest and without knowing a single person after identifying myself as a witness find several people willing to open their home to me if I needed a place to stay. Try going halfway around the world and entering a catholic church and saying hey im a catholic too, can I stay at one of your houses? You would get laughed out the door. So when witnesses see something like this we feel very sorry for our brothers who we love having to suffer.
common sense

Carol Stream, IL

#68 Apr 19, 2011
@shel54401.
Im not saying that bombings aren't a big deal. I think its horrible when they happen whoever the target. But what your saying is like saying that a church bombing that kills 100 people isn't a big deal because 1200 people died in 9/11. Which isn't a big deal because more people died in the earthquake in japan. Which isn't a big deal because more people died in the tsunami a few years back. Where does it stop. Don't use one tragedy to downplay another.

shel54401

“Why do Jw's LIE?”

Since: Oct 09

Me And The Love of My Life,Jay

#69 Apr 19, 2011
common sense wrote:
Also think how you would feel if the people being attacked were your family members... well jehovahs witnesses don't call each other brother and sister for nothing. We have an international closeness that other religions don't. I guarantee that I could walk into that kingdom hall in bulgaria or one in bulivia or one in budapest and without knowing a single person after identifying myself as a witness find several people willing to open their home to me if I needed a place to stay. Try going halfway around the world and entering a catholic church and saying hey im a catholic too, can I stay at one of your houses? You would get laughed out the door. So when witnesses see something like this we feel very sorry for our brothers who we love having to suffer.
There is NOTHING wrong with how u feel with brothers & sisters,,,it was how u came aross about how little u flet for other people of different religions,this is the problems I have with JWS,again too damn Prideful,& selfrightous.
Sir,I too was in the organization for over 10yrs and still feel bad for brothers & sisters left behind in this dangerous Cult!
As for SOME CAtholics YES i know of MANy if told whomI a and whom my family was I too would have a nice warmplace to rest. YOU say u can walkinto any kingdom hall & get this???NOT MINE in MY area,u will have to PROOVE who u say u r 1st,any lame as* can claim their jws,so u MUST PROVE WHO U R,then where r from & why u r here??Its NOT all that easy there guy,no matter what u say,brothers & sisters DONT OPEN THEIR DOORS TO people they dont know for sure are true wtnesses,now thats a lie!
Hoodwinked

Yorba Linda, CA

#70 Apr 19, 2011
I agree with the posters from another forum and will say I was disgusted to see such violence..It's never the way...never!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/20...
common sense

Chicago, IL

#71 Apr 19, 2011
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of... 's_Witnesses

Also I personally opened my house to two families who lost everything in hurricane catrina. I had never met them before. They came to my kingdom hall needing help and I offered immediately. They stayed with me free of charge and ate meals with my family and used my wifes car for 3 weeks.

Also jehovahs witnesses aren't a cult. A cult is a group or organization who follows a single person as a leader. There is no leader for jehovahs witnesses other than god and jesus. But if you wanna get down to it then catholics have the pope so I guess there a cult. And cuba has fidel castro so I guess cubas a cult.

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#72 Apr 19, 2011
common sense wrote:
Jw's really are targeted more than other religious groups. You downplay the attack because it wasn't a bomb that killed 60. But the fact remains that a group of families trying to hold a religious service in peace were seriously attacked in broad daylight. They threw a moltov coctail thru the door that they ripped off and broke in half.
How do you figure JW's are targeted more than any other religous group?
I think the Jews would have a few words to say on that. But then we all know the Holocaust was really all about persecuting JW's. right?
Please besides using a WT publication, show me where you come up with that?

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#73 Apr 19, 2011
common sense wrote:
Also think how you would feel if the people being attacked were your family members... well jehovahs witnesses don't call each other brother and sister for nothing. We have an international closeness that other religions don't. I guarantee that I could walk into that kingdom hall in bulgaria or one in bulivia or one in budapest and without knowing a single person after identifying myself as a witness find several people willing to open their home to me if I needed a place to stay. Try going halfway around the world and entering a catholic church and saying hey im a catholic too, can I stay at one of your houses? You would get laughed out the door. So when witnesses see something like this we feel very sorry for our brothers who we love having to suffer.
Let me respond to you on this as I have to others saying the exact same thing.
Wrong!
Many Christians call each other brothers and sisters.
The JW's have nothing over anyone on that.

My mother in law was always opening her home to people she didn't know that would come to town, contact her church and then they would live with her while she fed them and put a roof over their head.
She used to take clothes to Mexico to the orphanages as well.
She belonged to a Spanish Assembly of God.

She wasn't alone in doing that at her church either.
and I know in the church I have gone to since leaving the KH many there take in people and feed them and the church also goes to Mexico and feeds and cloths and supports several small communities that are so poor the children never had shoes until last year when the church went into their village and saw how poor they were there.
And they started several churches there as well.

Really, JW's are being fed garbage that they are special and only they have this brotherhood and how they can go anywhere in the world and find another hall that will welcome them and act like family.

You don't even realize how you parrot each other with the exact same words because the WTO is ramming that down your throats so often you all have it memorized verbatim!
That is one of the the signs of a cult.

And picking on the Catholic church is another sign that you have been fed garbage from the platforms. A fovorite subject for them.

Come on, open your eyes!
common sense

Carol Stream, IL

#74 Apr 19, 2011
Check out the link on my previous post. Jehovahs witnesses were in concentration camps during nazi oppression also. About 10k witnesses went in and about 1200 died. That's 12% of jws in germany killed. I know 6,000,000 jews died which is about 67% which is horrible. Im not saying anything to belittle that fact. but on a global scale jw's have dealt with more petsistant persecution than any other religion.

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#76 Apr 19, 2011
The JW's are not and never have been more persecuted than any other religion.
and that is just a plain fact.
common sense

Carol Stream, IL

#77 Apr 19, 2011
As far as picking on the catholic church, its just easiest. No other so called christian organization has been more UNchristian throughout history.
common sense

Carol Stream, IL

#78 Apr 19, 2011
I especially love the people who say that witnesses are just a sect who try to get its members to give all their money and belongings to their leaders. If its about money then how come none of the brothers in bethel live wealthy? And why do they teach that the pursuit of material things is a waste and encourage all to live simple instead of earning lots of money.
common sense

Carol Stream, IL

#79 Apr 19, 2011
How is that a plain fact? I think its actually your opinion.

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#80 Apr 19, 2011
Old Lady Pam wrote:
The JW's are not and never have been more persecuted than any other religion.
and that is just a plain fact.
Not according to history, and not according to issues concerning God's Kingdom, Jehovah's witnesses were prophesied as jesus brothers and sisters, to be persecuted as jesus was also. They are globally resisted, sometimes violently, because their message is good news, but not for everyone, too many God's judgment nigh, is bad news for some, and that's the issue, the truth.

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Persecution_of_Jehovah's_Witne sses]

"The beliefs, doctrines and practices of Jehovah's Witnesses have engendered controversy and opposition from local governments, communities, and religious groups. Religious commentator Ken Jubber wrote that "Viewed globally, this persecution has been so persistent and of such an intensity that it would not be inaccurate to regard Jehovah's witnesses as the most persecuted religion of the twentieth century.""

[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Jehovah's_Witnesses#Persecutio n]
hello

Van Nuys, CA

#81 Apr 19, 2011
common sense wrote:
How is that a plain fact? I think its actually your opinion.
First they say we are uneducated poor people then they say we are rich and don't help the poor. Don't take apostates serious. They like to argue and disagree just for the sake of doing so. Now they are claiming it wasn't perscution. Then what was it? Can you see how their hate blinds them. They cannot even comprehend what happened in the video. Their twisted little minds have every reason to think that this is okay.

They are all gulity by association.
hello

Van Nuys, CA

#82 Apr 20, 2011
Catholics talk about their own church and protest when the Pope goes to visit certain countries. You don't see us out there throwing eggs at the Pope. And you won't see the Pope correcting the thugs either.

shel54401

“Why do Jw's LIE?”

Since: Oct 09

Me And The Love of My Life,Jay

#84 Apr 20, 2011
hello wrote:
Catholics talk about their own church and protest when the Pope goes to visit certain countries. You don't see us out there throwing eggs at the Pope. And you won't see the Pope correcting the thugs either.
Why would there be eggs thrown,he has TONS of security,Plus I am sure that the JWS who were attacked would have prefered eggs over fists?
And what would The POPE have to do anything? Its not his job to be the POLICE!
whats your point? YOU make no sense Yuni,Its not alwys peacful ,cant u even remember when he was almost shot???

The point here shouldnt be an arguements at all,I mean why? Whats the Point? JWS were Hurt but did WALKaway with their lives at least where other of different CUltures & religions have not been so lucky with death when they worship.
Oh,but thats right u laugh & find it FUNNY that People spread HATE with OTHER CULTURES and religions,and wish ILL of them.
So why would anyone care if a few ( 5 people were MINORLY INJURED)people injured ?When areound the WORLD people are getting Blown up for No reason accept for what they beleive and practice!

Those are the people u shold be MOURNING for NOT a few Men who got a few scratches and walked away home to their familys!
But as COLD & CLULESS AS U & the MOOOOOO-CREWWWWW are ,theres no way u will feel for anyone else but yourselves!! greed ,& pride!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 1 min DR SOS 59
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 min Richard 11,747
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 3 min scientia potentia... 29,584
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Anatolia 487,470
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Just Think 638,055
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 38 min barry 4,062
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 56 min rabbee yehoshooah... 248,441
More from around the web