Lilith: Adam's first wife

Full story: Examiner.com 603
Do you like this story? Adam's first wife was Lilith , not Eve , according to Judaism. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#41 Aug 26, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Where is it written? Nowhere in the Tanach and you expect people to believe such nonsense? Only superstitious people will. Lillit was a Babylonian pagan myth demon of the desert brought to Israel by the returnee Jews after exile. It never existed in reality but as an evil emanation.
rabbee: G-D did not give to Moshe, a new and old testament tanach. TheTorah is TheOnly Accounting, G-D gave to Moshe.

i mean that is like, seven plus the exact same first three days accounting again. no different that the last time G-D, gave the same first three day accounting from Noach, to Avraham to Moshe. Noach His Family, and the 144,000 talking critters, is always the first persons on earth here in TheTorah.

TheOurSon Adam does not even appear, until about the end of the fourth day. is put to death by G-D, and not returned as adam and his mate until the near end of this sixth day.

G-D has never changed this accounting, here in TheTorah for always The Seven full days. no matter how much you try, to change this accounting with your mental magic free will. and G-D is obviously, going to do this all over again too. because there is nobody actually here in TheTorah, when adam and his mate are arrived by G-D.

G-D gave to you all, this whole story in TheTorah. and this is the third time, none of you ever believe you are all here in IT. with your grandfather adam, surrounded by about seven billion nobodies here in it again.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#42 Aug 26, 2013
The same mental reasoning that makes people believe Jesus is a Trinity god, or that demons are imaginary or that Lilith was real, is all inspired from Satan the Devil, the god of this world, and the power behind false reasoning.

The symbolic dragon or the real serpent snake of Genesis, both represent Satan the Devil in opposition to Almighty God Jehovah, the God of the Bible.
Isaish 46:9

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#43 Aug 26, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
True Christians believe the Bible and only the Bible, they do not add things as religious dogma or doctrines of men to Almighty God Jehovah's word of Truth.
Genesis 2:21,22
If that were true, there would be no such things as a "Christian", since xianity REQUIRES things NOT supported by the Bible to even exist.

“Re-align with nature ”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#44 Aug 26, 2013
The scholars could not accept the two different legends and so made Lilith as the guardian of fundamentalism or literalism.
Fake as her 100 demons born each hour.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#45 Aug 27, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D did not give to Moshe, a new and old testament tanach. TheTorah is TheOnly Accounting, G-D gave to Moshe.
i mean that is like, seven plus the exact same first three days accounting again. no different that the last time G-D, gave the same first three day accounting from Noach, to Avraham to Moshe. Noach His Family, and the 144,000 talking critters, is always the first persons on earth here in TheTorah.
TheOurSon Adam does not even appear, until about the end of the fourth day. is put to death by G-D, and not returned as adam and his mate until the near end of this sixth day.
G-D has never changed this accounting, here in TheTorah for always The Seven full days. no matter how much you try, to change this accounting with your mental magic free will. and G-D is obviously, going to do this all over again too. because there is nobody actually here in TheTorah, when adam and his mate are arrived by G-D.
G-D gave to you all, this whole story in TheTorah. and this is the third time, none of you ever believe you are all here in IT. with your grandfather adam, surrounded by about seven billion nobodies here in it again.
--------

No offense meant Yehoshooah, but all this is pure balderdash that holds no commonsense. What has been given to us in the Tanach is more than enough to develop our enlightenment.

Location hidden

#46 Aug 27, 2013
The same mental reasoning that makes people believe Jesus is a Trinity god, or that demons are imaginary or that Lilith was real, is all inspired from Satan the Devil, the god of this world, and the power behind false reasoning.
The symbolic dragon or the real serpent snake of Genesis, both represent Satan the Devil in opposition to Almighty God Jehovah, the God of the Bible.
Isaish 46:9
-------

There is no such a thing as Satan the Devil as a real being but a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. And the serpent in the Garden of Eden was nothing in opposition to the Almighty but part of the allegory to illustrate the "Catch-22" which was the commandment to Adam to be obeyed by doing the opposite.

“Re-align with nature ”

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#47 Aug 27, 2013
The cult of Baal had three accounts of Baal Hadad the rain god, slaying the demoness Mot of the desert.
2 versions include the goddess Anat - in one version she helps Baal, in the other she saves Baal.

The Hebrews had two conflicting legends.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#48 Aug 27, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
There is no such a thing as Satan the Devil as a real being but a concept to illustrate the evil inclination in man. And the serpent in the Garden of Eden was nothing in opposition to the Almighty but part of the allegory to illustrate the "Catch-22" which was the commandment to Adam to be obeyed by doing the opposite.
There is a Satan and he makes an appearance in the books of Genesis, Job, and Zechariah. His name means "adversary". He is simply the most wicked person created with the most power. He was the son of God (Adam). Job 1:6, 2:1. He went to heaven when he died to preserve his life and at that time his name was changed to Satan which means "adversary". He will be reincarnated and this time will be the father of God, the Messiah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#49 Aug 28, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
No offense meant Yehoshooah, but all this is pure balderdash that holds no commonsense. What has been given to us in the Tanach is more than enough to develop our enlightenment.
rabbee: don't need anything more than TheTorah, to know the evil and wicked world's history for seven full days. with your all refusing to repent of, your not being here in IT. your new testament tanach is a joke, misleading people of our all being here in TheTorah from day one to day seven again. you have only lied to the whole world and yourselves with your not here in TheTorah new testaments. TheWord of G-D, is The Real History of this whole world again. your words of men, are less than nothing compared to TheTorah. G-D never gave to this world any tanach, G-D only gave TheTorah. and nothing has changed, in this world refusing to repent of your new testament false histories.

Location hidden

#50 Aug 28, 2013
Jedi Daal wrote:
The cult of Baal had three accounts of Baal Hadad the rain god, slaying the demoness Mot of the desert.
2 versions include the goddess Anat - in one version she helps Baal, in the other she saves Baal.
The Hebrews had two conflicting legends.
-------

Which neither belonged to the Hebrews. Those legends were circulated among the young when they returned from exile. Jews have nothing to do with demonic myths. We don't believe in demonic myths.

Location hidden

#51 Aug 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is a Satan and he makes an appearance in the books of Genesis, Job, and Zechariah. His name means "adversary". He is simply the most wicked person created with the most power. He was the son of God (Adam). Job 1:6, 2:1. He went to heaven when he died to preserve his life and at that time his name was changed to Satan which means "adversary". He will be reincarnated and this time will be the father of God, the Messiah.
-------

Sorry but you are wrong again. Adversary is the meaning for "Yetzeh
Harah" in Hebrew which operates as an emanation or concept. The impersonation of demonic evil is possible only in dreams or allegorical literature supposed to be interpreted metaphorically.

Location hidden

#52 Aug 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't need anything more than TheTorah, to know the evil and wicked world's history for seven full days. with your all refusing to repent of, your not being here in IT. your new testament tanach is a joke, misleading people of our all being here in TheTorah from day one to day seven again. you have only lied to the whole world and yourselves with your not here in TheTorah new testaments. TheWord of G-D, is The Real History of this whole world again. your words of men, are less than nothing compared to TheTorah. G-D never gave to this world any tanach, G-D only gave TheTorah. and nothing has changed, in this world refusing to repent of your new testament false histories.
------

This is gross arrogance for a Christian to try to vandalize the Scriptures of another People with the pretention that he or she can interpret what has nothing to do with Christianity.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#53 Aug 28, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
Sorry but you are wrong again. Adversary is the meaning for "Yetzeh
Harah" in Hebrew which operates as an emanation or concept. The impersonation of demonic evil is possible only in dreams or allegorical literature supposed to be interpreted metaphorically.
Have you ever looked up Satan in a dictionary? It means "adversary". I'm afraid you are wrong. Lucifer means "morning star" and devil means "slanderer". Both Satan (Adam) and Lucifer (Jesus) are very real and they comprise "The Devil".
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#54 Aug 28, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
------
This is gross arrogance for a Christian to try to vandalize the Scriptures of another People with the pretention that he or she can interpret what has nothing to do with Christianity.
rabbee: no vandal here in the living scripture from G-D, has the right to vandalize this in their own eyes. as i am sure that christianity, has nothing truly to do with me. and as a matter of fact for their claiming to be messiah like, don't even sound like their alleged savior.

i am not talking about their scriptures, but TheOne TheG-D of Only TheTorah gave to this whole world. TheOne that is more than pick any ten of your as favorite suggestions from G-D. TheG-D WHO already told you, your world history for as forever long as you reject THEM(BOTH). so don't tell me that G-D is not pissed, at what the alleged as jews and th3e whole rest of the world, have all done again. their is not a religion on earth, that G-D is not angry at near the end of this sixth day again. with alleged experts, don't even know what is always supposed to happen. in TheStory G-D is giving, not the one your free will tells against IT.

Location hidden

#55 Aug 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever looked up Satan in a dictionary? It means "adversary". I'm afraid you are wrong. Lucifer means "morning star" and devil means "slanderer". Both Satan (Adam) and Lucifer (Jesus) are very real and they comprise "The Devil".
-----

Sorry Susan, but this sounds like Greek Mythology to me.

Location hidden

#56 Aug 28, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no vandal here in the living scripture from G-D, has the right to vandalize this in their own eyes. as i am sure that christianity, has nothing truly to do with me. and as a matter of fact for their claiming to be messiah like, don't even sound like their alleged savior.
i am not talking about their scriptures, but TheOne TheG-D of Only TheTorah gave to this whole world. TheOne that is more than pick any ten of your as favorite suggestions from G-D. TheG-D WHO already told you, your world history for as forever long as you reject THEM(BOTH). so don't tell me that G-D is not pissed, at what the alleged as jews and th3e whole rest of the world, have all done again. their is not a religion on earth, that G-D is not angry at near the end of this sixth day again. with alleged experts, don't even know what is always supposed to happen. in TheStory G-D is giving, not the one your free will tells against IT.
------

Sorry Yehoshooah, but nothing you say above makes sense to me.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57 Aug 28, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
------
Sorry Yehoshooah, but nothing you say above makes sense to me.
rabbee: well i guess you are not as smart, as you only thought you are.

and it was about 41 years after TheVisit, that anything G-D came and said to me made any sense. but i am certain now, that G-D knows this story we are all here in, better than any of you who don't think so.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#58 Aug 28, 2013
If you do not believe that Satan the Devil is the ruler of the earthly spirit realm consisting of millions of demon spirits with the power to influence imperfect man to do Satan' will, then you do not believe God's word the Bible or the Torah. Genesis 3:1-7

That would also mean you might as well not believe there is a true God of the Bible, Almighty God Jehovah, who is Sovereign God and ruler of the heavenly spirit realm, consisting of millions of righteous angels and the King Jesus and his bride of 144,000 new spirit creations that rule in God's heavenly Jerusalem, heavenly Mount Zion.
Daniel 7:13,14
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#59 Aug 28, 2013
If you do not believe that Satan the Devil is the ruler of the earthly spirit realm consisting of millions of demon spirits with the power to influence imperfect man to do Satan' will, then you do not believe God's word the Bible or the Torah. Genesis 3:1-7
That would also mean you might as well not believe there is a true God of the Bible, Almighty God Jehovah, who is Sovereign God and ruler of the heavenly spirit realm, consisting of millions of righteous angels and the King Jesus and his bride of 144,000 new spirit creations that rule in God's heavenly Jerusalem, heavenly Mount Zion.
Daniel 7:13,14
The God of the Jews and OT is different than the god of Jesus and the NT. YHVH means "faithful to fulfill my words" and when the God of Israel comes, the entire OT will be fulfilled. Jesus is not the Messiah and he fulfilled no messianic prophecy. Most scripture has already happened and the first Day of the Lord could come at any time. There will be three judgments by fire, the first will kill the enemies of God. I call it VWD Day-Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. The Messiah will also have a trial for this and then the wicked will be cut off.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60 Aug 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The God of the Jews and OT is different than the god of Jesus and the NT. YHVH means "faithful to fulfill my words" and when the God of Israel comes, the entire OT will be fulfilled. Jesus is not the Messiah and he fulfilled no messianic prophecy. Most scripture has already happened and the first Day of the Lord could come at any time. There will be three judgments by fire, the first will kill the enemies of God. I call it VWD Day-Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. The Messiah will also have a trial for this and then the wicked will be cut off.
rabbee: maybe the eevreet words YHVH, YE HOO VHEE is too simple for you to comprehend. G-D did not make this difficult, for anyone to grasp. with one vowel per consonant, with the vav possibly the word and. and it means that REDEMPTION is HE AND SHE, WHOSE IMAGE is given to Adam as YHVH on earth.

and The first day has already happened, and this is near the end of the sixth day. so we are just about 1,000 man years shy, of The first day again here in TheTorah. it is not a random sequence, but a very precise and accurate sequence. Noach for day one, Avraham for the end of day two, Moshe for day three, Adam end of day four, adam and chaooah end of day six, G-D'S Day of rest are always extremely precise unchangeable events.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 6 min Baron44 386,014
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 554,886
JW's convention set 17 min True Christian wi... 21
Amazing change occurred at transgendered woman'... (Jan '14) 40 min True Christian wi... 25
Allah "The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful" Pr... 1 hr scirocco 146
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 1 hr KiwiTonga 23,226
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr woodtick57 1,018

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE