Lilith: Adam's first wife

Lilith: Adam's first wife

There are 615 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Lilith: Adam's first wife. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this story? Adam's first wife was Lilith , not Eve , according to Judaism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#525 Dec 31, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben
Jesus (Yeshu) Christ (anointed)
Was never anointed with oil from a jewish prophet or priest. The second temple was still around during his day, so couldn't rebuild 3rd Temple. Jesus didn't united and bring back the jewish people from Israel, they were dispersed by the Romans.
Anti-christ
Is not anointed
Jesus was never anointed by the holy oils so failed to fulfill the Torah prophecies and never was crowned King in Judah. He never had a father from virgin birth to be associated to Judiah blood line of King David.
rabbee: if you look long enough, if you measure a sufficient number of attributes, and if you are highly selective, you can eventually find statistical evidence to prove or disprove any claim.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#526 Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Jesus was never anointed in any capacity, Enlighten is right. The scripture says the Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek but not high priest. Psalm 110:4. God the Messiah can't be everything, he is already judge, lawgiver and king of the universe. Isaiah 33:22. By virtue of his gender, he also cannot be a lamb for a sin offering. Isaiah 53:7, 10. For the common people, the lamb must be female. Leviticus 4:32. "But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing..." Malachi 1:14.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#527 Dec 31, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the present, modern day idol of Israel. Jesus was hung on a "tree" which also indicates he was cursed by God. Isaiah 14 is about Christianity (Babylon) and its leader, Lucifer (Jesus). Ezekiel 28 is about Jesus also. At the end of this chapter, he bursts into flames, v 18. The differences we're having may be in the version of the bible we're reading. I only read the OKJV.
----------

I read Isaiah 14 and found no connection with Christianity. It is about the fall of Babylon, unless you consider present Christianity as a facsimile to Babylon. Lucifer is a reference to Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon. To me Jesus was a loyal Jew who never had anything to do with Christianity which was founded by Paul in the city of Antioch.(Acts 11:26)

I read the KJV, the NAB, the JPS and the Hebrew version.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#528 Dec 31, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben
Jesus (Yeshu) Christ (anointed)
Was never anointed with oil from a jewish prophet or priest. The second temple was still around during his day, so couldn't rebuild 3rd Temple. Jesus didn't united and bring back the jewish people from Israel, they were dispersed by the Romans.
Anti-christ
Is not anointed
Jesus was never anointed by the holy oils so failed to fulfill the Torah prophecies and never was crowned King in Judah. He never had a father from virgin birth to be associated to Judiah blood line of King David.
----------

There is something I haven't understood from this post of yours above. When you say that Jesus never had a father from virgin birth to be assocliated to Judah's blood line of King David. That association to the blood line of King David could be possible only if his father was Joseph who was the one from the Tribe of Judah. If Joseph was not his biological father, he simply was a Jew because of his mother Mary but without a Tribe in Israel.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#529 Dec 31, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was never anointed in any capacity, Enlighten is right. The scripture says the Messiah would be a priest after the order of Melchizedek but not high priest. Psalm 110:4. God the Messiah can't be everything, he is already judge, lawgiver and king of the universe. Isaiah 33:22. By virtue of his gender, he also cannot be a lamb for a sin offering. Isaiah 53:7, 10. For the common people, the lamb must be female. Leviticus 4:32. "But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing..." Malachi 1:14.
You said Jesus was a witch, so I will take what the bible says over your interpretation.

Denver Colorado 80218

#530 Dec 31, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
I read Isaiah 14 and found no connection with Christianity. It is about the fall of Babylon, unless you consider present Christianity as a facsimile to Babylon. Lucifer is a reference to Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon. To me Jesus was a loyal Jew who never had anything to do with Christianity which was founded by Paul in the city of Antioch.(Acts 11:26)
rabbee: nah don't think so. Nebuchadnezzar was representative, of baal hamolech not halooseefer. the attributes of baal hamolech and halooseefer, are far to seperatly distinct to make such a claim.

and christianity was founded, much much later than Paool.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#531 Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
The female who anointed Jesus wasnt a priest and who wasn't anointed by the holy oils herself to be a priest. Not did she use the sacred Hebrew temple for anointing oils from the sacred tree, which is non existent now.

http://www.26reasons.com/reason8.html#_ftnref...
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#532 Dec 31, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
There is something I haven't understood from this post of yours above. When you say that Jesus never had a father from virgin birth to be assocliated to Judah's blood line of King David. That association to the blood line of King David could be possible only if his father was Joseph who was the one from the Tribe of Judah. If Joseph was not his biological father, he simply was a Jew because of his mother Mary but without a Tribe in Israel.
Divine birth was with mother, not through the father Joseph. Hence the bloodline of Judah tribe from Joseph was never passed on to Jesus as he wasn't his father nor could he claim to be from King David bloodline.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#533 Dec 31, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Christianity is equated with Babylon prophetically. Lucifer" means morning star and that is who Jesus claims to be. Revelation 22:16. Lucifer (Jesus) is Satans (Adam) counterfeit messiah. Ezekiel 28 is also about him and his life ends this time in flames. Ezekiel 28:18.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#534 Dec 31, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Divine birth was with mother, not through the father Joseph. Hence the bloodline of Judah tribe from Joseph was never passed on to Jesus as he wasn't his father nor could he claim to be from King David bloodline.
Even if Joseph was Jesus' father, he is descended thru Jeconiah who was banned by God of having any descendants reign after him. Matt. 1:11, Jer. 22:30. Mary, his mother was a Levite. Any way you look at it, Jesus didn't have the right blood line.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#535 Dec 31, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You said Jesus was a witch, so I will take what the bible says over your interpretation.
Isaiah calls Jesus a witch first. Jesus did not perform miracles, he performed witchcraft and he learned how to do that during his childhood in Egypt. Satan can duplicate most things of God, except when it comes to life and death.
Enlighten

Sydney, Australia

#536 Jan 1, 2014
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
HVHY

Y = UVW (is new letters) also O didn't exist.

Old hebrew alphabet for Hey is either H or AH

V is lowered Y meaning i

So : YAHIAH

YAH = True Name
IAH = Egyptian moon good IAH also know as Silver Aten.

Hebrews use moon calendar
Enlighten

Punchbowl, Australia

#537 Jan 1, 2014
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Prophets named with Egyptian moon god IAH

Jeremiah
Elijah (no j 500 yrs ago only i, so is IAH)
Zechariah
Obadiah
Michaiah son of Imlah
Azariah son of Oded
Isaiah
Uriah
Shemaiah
Neriah
Seraiah
Mehseiah
Zechariah

It is not the moon god to whom you worship but the Silver light of Aten.

Denver Colorado 80218

#538 Jan 1, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah calls Jesus a witch first. Jesus did not perform miracles, he performed witchcraft and he learned how to do that during his childhood in Egypt. Satan can duplicate most things of God, except when it comes to life and death.
rabbee: you do not know the difference between a miracle, witchcraft or bitchcraft. nor do you know how, to tell which is which. modern marvels are all, mostly based in witchcraft today. so what is the difference between some on who speaks, of G-D, and those who don't?

Denver Colorado 80218

#539 Jan 1, 2014
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
HVHY
Y = UVW (is new letters) also O didn't exist.
Old hebrew alphabet for Hey is either H or AH
V is lowered Y meaning i
So : YAHIAH
YAH = True Name
IAH = Egyptian moon good IAH also know as Silver Aten.
Hebrews use moon calendar
rabbee: oh hogwash! you have been brainwashed, by someone. you don't even know, it's called eevreet not hebrew. the vowels for classic eevreet are - a,aa - e,ee - o,oo - special o,oo. and there is always one vowel for every consonant. so none of your crap, fits the mold. and even to this day, there are no new letters for eevreet. and your new testament, sucks worse than the quran.
Enlighten

Leichhardt, Australia

#540 Jan 1, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh hogwash! you have been brainwashed, by someone. you don't even know, it's called eevreet not hebrew. the vowels for classic eevreet are - a,aa - e,ee - o,oo - special o,oo. and there is always one vowel for every consonant. so none of your crap, fits the mold. and even to this day, there are no new letters for eevreet. and your new testament, sucks worse than the quran.
It doesn't matter what I say to you as you would argue with the real creator to what is the truth from your fabricated beliefs. The end result is you turning to ash.

Denver Colorado 80218

#541 Jan 1, 2014
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what I say to you as you would argue with the real creator to what is the truth from your fabricated beliefs. The end result is you turning to ash.
rabbee: well you have, never paid attention. i already tried arguing, with G-D and lost. and discovered it is less hazardous arguing, with any of you.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#542 Jan 1, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you call yourself Jesus and then trash the NT? I think Enlighten is Jewish, you're the one whose holy book is the NT. You would seem to be against yourself and you sound very schizophrenic. The NT is the doctrine of Satan. Job 31:35 "...my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book..." Satan means adversary.

Denver Colorado 80218

#543 Jan 1, 2014
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>How can you call yourself Jesus and then trash the NT? I think Enlighten is Jewish, you're the one whose holy book is the NT. You would seem to be against yourself and you sound very schizophrenic. The NT is the doctrine of Satan. Job 31:35 "...my desire is, that the Almighty would answer me, and that mine adversary had written a book..." Satan means adversary.
rabbee: just where have i, accused myself of being jesus? and my holy book, has never been any new testament. when i believe my holy 'book, is called The 'Torah. and the Torah is not, the doctrine of hasatan given to Moshe. and i do not care if the adversary, has written their new testament quran. what are you, stupid? and hasatan means, the accuser.
Enlighten

Leichhardt, Australia

#544 Jan 2, 2014
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophets named with Egyptian moon god IAH
Jeremiah
Elijah (no j 500 yrs ago only i, so is IAH)
Zechariah
Obadiah
Michaiah son of Imlah
Azariah son of Oded
Isaiah
Uriah
Shemaiah
Neriah
Seraiah
Mehseiah
Zechariah
It is not the moon god to whom you worship but the Silver light of Aten.
To add to the list

Messiah.

As though the Torah translation in English is intentional to use IAH Moon God on these title/names.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min MARKOTHUMEA 665,262
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min One way or another 48,531
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 min Harry Hay 4,713
News Off-duty a heroa cop wearing hijab threatened i... 19 min Old Pom 3
News Jehovah's Witnesses children at risk: RC The ch... 22 min Jace 92
News 'Respect for your country is an important part ... 29 min Old Pom 23
News CAIR Questions How Islamophobe Ben Carson Will ... 41 min Ravenclaw 3
More from around the web