Lilith: Adam's first wife

Lilith: Adam's first wife

There are 615 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Lilith: Adam's first wife. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this story? Adam's first wife was Lilith , not Eve , according to Judaism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#505 Dec 19, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but YOU keep missing the point.
Either things can exist without a Creator, or they cannot. If things require a Creator to exist, then without that Creator, they cannot exist. If something can exist without a Creator, then there is no reason to assume that anything else somehow "requires" a Creator.
Thus if ALL things that exist require a Creator, your God must have a Creator or He does not exist. If a God does not require a Creator, then there is nothing to indicate that anything requires a Creator.
You cannot say that All things require a Creator, therefore something exists that does not have a Creator. That is a false syllogism.
God is Energy and it created the Lord, the personal God. Isaiah 54:5 "For thy Maker is thine husband..." Then the Lord created everything else in the universe and reproduced herself. God is eternal but the Lord had a beginning. She created the earth to be inhabited.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#506 Dec 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is Energy and it created the Lord, the personal God. Isaiah 54:5 "For thy Maker is thine husband..." Then the Lord created everything else in the universe and reproduced herself. God is eternal but the Lord had a beginning. She created the earth to be inhabited.
As Einstein showed, energy and mass are the same, thus even if we assume that a God is a pure energy being, we are still left with the fact that either all things require a Creator, including the energy that is God, or things exist that do not require a Creator.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#507 Dec 20, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
As Einstein showed, energy and mass are the same, thus even if we assume that a God is a pure energy being, we are still left with the fact that either all things require a Creator, including the energy that is God, or things exist that do not require a Creator.
I think before the Big Bang, there was a vacuum and there was massive compression and pressure on a single hydrogen atom. This caused the Big Bang which was a nuclear explosion and everything in the universe was created. The only things before this was the forces in nature; gravitation, electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces.

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

#508 Dec 20, 2013
This is what God told me in my original religious conversion experience at Easter of 1979 that converted me at age 35 from atheism to lasting belief in God and spiritual reality underlying material manifestation of it.

Black Holes are the recycling centers of the universe and the universe's brakes on itself, on its outward expansion created from the original Big Bang explosion of its birth. Black Holes are distributed throughout time and space matching the distribution of stars. Black Holes act as literal vacuum cleaners of all matter and energy, and most importantly, time itself. The force of gravity (or curvature of space) is so immense in the Black Hole phenomena that following Einstein's theory of relativity, timed events slow to a complete stop as they disappear altogether in the Black Hole left by the dying star.

The fabric of time and space, Einstein's time/space continuum, is left distorted around the areas of Black Holes and since these holes are distributed throughout the universe, there is a continual if gradual warping and sucking of all stars systems into the universal Black Hole annihilation network and a continuous destruction of time and space itself--Entropy.

What happens to the matter and energy that disappears from our universe into nowhere in these Black Holes? It is reborn again, synchronized in time and space as one tremendous explosion, the original Big Bang itself which occurred 15 to 20 billion years ago in our time perspective, but as Einstein pointed out, such time being completely relative to our present position in space and not absolute- there is no absolute time scale. The cycle of the universe is therefore eternally Finite-- a closed system.

Hydrogen atoms are born through the Black Hole/Big Bang transformation. Hydrogen atoms are blown out as a gigantic clouds of interstellar dust to eventually coalesce into stars again which in turn provide the conditions for further and more complex combinations of these atoms becoming the rest of the basic elements. Hydrogen atoms are the transformed and super compressed structures of Black Hole stars.

All atomic nuclear reactions release the super compressed gravitational energy that has been transformed into nuclear binding and electromagnetism. For some reason I get the impression there is danger in releasing such energy here on Earth not only from the known dangers of radiation but also from the warpage of the fabric of time surrounding our world.-

As for Creation itself, it is a done deal and sits eternally manifesting from Big Bang Beginning to Black Hole ending as the vehicle by which Life transforms itself into God at the "End of Days"..
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#509 Dec 20, 2013
biomystic wrote:
This is what God told me in my original religious conversion experience at Easter of 1979 that converted me at age 35 from atheism to lasting belief in God and spiritual reality underlying material manifestation of it.
Black Holes are the recycling centers of the universe and the universe's brakes on itself, on its outward expansion created from the original Big Bang explosion of its birth. Black Holes are distributed throughout time and space matching the distribution of stars. Black Holes act as literal vacuum cleaners of all matter and energy, and most importantly, time itself. The force of gravity (or curvature of space) is so immense in the Black Hole phenomena that following Einstein's theory of relativity, timed events slow to a complete stop as they disappear altogether in the Black Hole left by the dying star.
The fabric of time and space, Einstein's time/space continuum, is left distorted around the areas of Black Holes and since these holes are distributed throughout the universe, there is a continual if gradual warping and sucking of all stars systems into the universal Black Hole annihilation network and a continuous destruction of time and space itself--Entropy.
What happens to the matter and energy that disappears from our universe into nowhere in these Black Holes? It is reborn again, synchronized in time and space as one tremendous explosion, the original Big Bang itself which occurred 15 to 20 billion years ago in our time perspective, but as Einstein pointed out, such time being completely relative to our present position in space and not absolute- there is no absolute time scale. The cycle of the universe is therefore eternally Finite-- a closed system.
Hydrogen atoms are born through the Black Hole/Big Bang transformation. Hydrogen atoms are blown out as a gigantic clouds of interstellar dust to eventually coalesce into stars again which in turn provide the conditions for further and more complex combinations of these atoms becoming the rest of the basic elements. Hydrogen atoms are the transformed and super compressed structures of Black Hole stars.
All atomic nuclear reactions release the super compressed gravitational energy that has been transformed into nuclear binding and electromagnetism. For some reason I get the impression there is danger in releasing such energy here on Earth not only from the known dangers of radiation but also from the warpage of the fabric of time surrounding our world.-
As for Creation itself, it is a done deal and sits eternally manifesting from Big Bang Beginning to Black Hole ending as the vehicle by which Life transforms itself into God at the "End of Days"..
Very interesting, bio. I think we can include all of that under the banner of "God". I also believe black holes have an integral place in the universe but I'm not sure if it's finite.I trust the word of God and it says God is from everlasting to everlasting. I think that makes more sense than a finite universe. The "end of days" is simply the end of the present earth age, the earth will be purged this time by fire.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#510 Dec 21, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nah! not really, or you would be able to pick up a light beam. stand in the way of a normal light beam, and it won't hurt. but don't try it, with a bowling ball. matter and energy have different attributes, to be exactly the same. as we are having a very difficult time, turning sound energy into matter. but einstein proved that there is a equivalency, in a certain amount of mass producing a precise quantity of energy. and so far, we are incapable of converting energy into mass. in order to scientifically, prove this. and would be most difficult to prove, since it would take about the equivalent of 20mega tons worth of energy to produce the mass of a dime. assuming you had, 100% conversion.

Denver Colorado 80218

#511 Dec 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I think before the Big Bang, there was a vacuum and there was massive compression and pressure on a single hydrogen atom. This caused the Big Bang which was a nuclear explosion and everything in the universe was created. The only things before this was the forces in nature; gravitation, electromagnetism, and the nuclear forces.
rabbee: under the conditions you described, no it could not be. as single hydrogen atom, is not capable of producing all the energy and matter in the universe. and there can be no forces of nature, prior to the big bang according to their theorem. and the space is created when you separate mass from itself - by compression and rarefication waves. and with a super black hole, large enough to create the whole universe. the gravity would be so great, there is no way it could explode, without some intervention of an overpowering outside force. cause this wound not be your ordinary more typical black hole. which would have sufficient gravity, to prevent even weak gamma from escaping. since typically the larger the back hole, the weaker are the gamma rays are to escape. the high energy gamma, gives up most all of it's energy in escaping the gravity of the black hole. but increases energy, headed toward the black hole.

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

#512 Dec 21, 2013
Susan, it's my belief Creation, the universe is finite. It had a purpose which was to create God "unbegotten" but once done, it's purpose is complete. We are part of that completed process in Creation, in the Creation of God vehicle we call existence in time and space, but do not know it. I only know it because I spent three days outside normal time and space in continuous synchronicity experiences that could not happen in a random arrow of time universe. I was in that mindset Hindu's call "maya" seeing the world as illusion and really seeing behind the Veil of that illusion. This is not all there is by a long shot.

The only real Frontier now in not in the physical world because there's an end to fascination with physical form combinations that all have their life and death cycles. Mars may be exotic as all get out but so too was America at one time and the artic and the moon. The universe is a giant three dimensional billiard table with us trying to figure out who the guy is with the stick who first broke the pack of billiard balls. Meanwhile, the real Frontier is that place beyond the grave, in The World To Come. And this is why we won't find many if any highly intelligent species Out There because they've figured it out too and have figured how to go exploring there and have gone beyond our little pond.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#513 Dec 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity has had a tremendous impact on the world. How could it not be in the OT? Jesus is prophesied as the modern day idol of Israel. He didn't fulfill any messianic prophecy but there are numerous prophecies that foretell of Jesus and Christianity.
------

Hitler had equally a tremendous impact on the world even in a shorted time than Christianity. I wonder why he is not in the OT. Another thing I wonder about is by whom Jesus is prophesied as the modern day idol of Israel. It must be by Christians. What difference does that make? It means nothing to the Jews. Now, about the numerous prophecies you claim above that foretell of Jesus and Christianity, I am all ears to at least one. Can you quote one for me? If I fail to tell you what it points to I will definitely adopt it as true.

Location hidden

#514 Dec 23, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but YOU keep missing the point.
Either things can exist without a Creator, or they cannot. If things require a Creator to exist, then without that Creator, they cannot exist. If something can exist without a Creator, then there is no reason to assume that anything else somehow "requires" a Creator.
Thus if ALL things that exist require a Creator, your God must have a Creator or He does not exist. If a God does not require a Creator, then there is nothing to indicate that anything requires a Creator.
You cannot say that All things require a Creator, therefore something exists that does not have a Creator. That is a false syllogism.
---------

Created things cannot exist without a creator. This is simply Logic. Would you please give me an example of some thing that exists without having been caused to exist?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#515 Dec 23, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
------
Hitler had equally a tremendous impact on the world even in a shorted time than Christianity. I wonder why he is not in the OT. Another thing I wonder about is by whom Jesus is prophesied as the modern day idol of Israel. It must be by Christians. What difference does that make? It means nothing to the Jews. Now, about the numerous prophecies you claim above that foretell of Jesus and Christianity, I am all ears to at least one. Can you quote one for me? If I fail to tell you what it points to I will definitely adopt it as true.
Psalms 44 and 74 are about WW II. Isaiah 41:29 "Behold, they are all vanity, their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion". Jeremiah 10:8 "But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities". Isaiah 44:19 "...shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?"

Denver Colorado 80218

#516 Dec 23, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
------
rabbee: well they are noted in TheTorah by the title of their leader. the more subtle than any other beast. and the coming of Yeshooah, is prophesized in Parashas Bereeeshees. even the part where it was not good, for Yeshooah Hoo VHee to be alone. or do you still think, TheG-D of never any different story is a liar? with day one Noach, day two Avraham, day three Moshe, day four Adam, day six adam and chaooah? did you really expect TheG-D of, Only TheTorah to change any of this again? and anybody who does not want to hear, TheTruth of G-D actually here in TheTorah is all ears.

Denver Colorado 80218

#517 Dec 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Psalms 44 and 74 are about WW II. Isaiah 41:29 "Behold, they are all vanity, their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion". Jeremiah 10:8 "But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities". Isaiah 44:19 "...shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?"
rabbee: well if i were to actually, compliment you on that. you would probably, screw it all up with your next post.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#518 Dec 26, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Susan, it's my belief Creation, the universe is finite. It had a purpose which was to create God "unbegotten" but once done, it's purpose is complete. We are part of that completed process in Creation, in the Creation of God vehicle we call existence in time and space, but do not know it. I only know it because I spent three days outside normal time and space in continuous synchronicity experiences that could not happen in a random arrow of time universe. I was in that mindset Hindu's call "maya" seeing the world as illusion and really seeing behind the Veil of that illusion. This is not all there is by a long shot.
The only real Frontier now in not in the physical world because there's an end to fascination with physical form combinations that all have their life and death cycles. Mars may be exotic as all get out but so too was America at one time and the artic and the moon. The universe is a giant three dimensional billiard table with us trying to figure out who the guy is with the stick who first broke the pack of billiard balls. Meanwhile, the real Frontier is that place beyond the grave, in The World To Come. And this is why we won't find many if any highly intelligent species Out There because they've figured it out too and have figured how to go exploring there and have gone beyond our little pond.
There is a place of human habitation beyond this world. We call it heaven and only human spirits can enter it. It's called a "circuit" and it encircles the earth. Psalm 19:6, Job 22:14. God set in motion the entire creative process but flesh and blood cannot access the spirit realm. We will not find them, they will find us. There are millions of angels (seraphim) and they will inherit the earth when the living God is "resurrected". Zechariah 14.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#519 Dec 28, 2013
Ginger wrote:
This article is correct. The Bible is not complete. Read Revelation 22:19.
Read the book of Genesis.

Location hidden

#520 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Psalms 44 and 74 are about WW II. Isaiah 41:29 "Behold, they are all vanity, their works are nothing: their molten images are wind and confusion". Jeremiah 10:8 "But they are altogether brutish and foolish: the stock is a doctrine of vanities". Isaiah 44:19 "...shall I fall down to the stock of a tree?"
--------

Well, I looked for Jesus in the texts you have mentioned above and I did not find him. Where do you see him? According to Christian preconceived notions, Christians see him everywhere through the eyes of faith which requires no knowledge. But you have told me that you are not a Christian. So, where is Jesus?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#521 Dec 28, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
Well, I looked for Jesus in the texts you have mentioned above and I did not find him. Where do you see him? According to Christian preconceived notions, Christians see him everywhere through the eyes of faith which requires no knowledge. But you have told me that you are not a Christian. So, where is Jesus?
Jesus is the present, modern day idol of Israel. Jesus was hung on a "tree" which also indicates he was cursed by God. Isaiah 14 is about Christianity (Babylon) and its leader, Lucifer (Jesus). Ezekiel 28 is about Jesus also. At the end of this chapter, he bursts into flames, v 18. The differences we're having may be in the version of the bible we're reading. I only read the OKJV.

Denver Colorado 80218

#522 Dec 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus is the present, modern day idol of Israel. Jesus was hung on a "tree" which also indicates he was cursed by God. Isaiah 14 is about Christianity (Babylon) and its leader, Lucifer (Jesus). Ezekiel 28 is about Jesus also. At the end of this chapter, he bursts into flames, v 18. The differences we're having may be in the version of the bible we're reading. I only read the OKJV.
rabbee: now! that is not what, G-D said about Him. G-D said it was not good for Yeshooah Adam to be alone, I will make for Him a helper corresponding to Him. there is nothing there about Him being cursed.

and i think babylon is about molech, not looseefer. sodam and gomorrah is about looseefer.

and G-D has never chose to kill, hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer.

and jews are too busy worshiping each other, to be worshiping G-D or jesus.

and it is not logical for christians, to be worshiping any non-christian like G-D or jesus.

and not all muslims worshiping other muslims, are worship muhammed obviously.
Enlighten

Belmore, Australia

#523 Dec 31, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
Ben

Jesus (Yeshu) Christ (anointed)

Was never anointed with oil from a jewish prophet or priest. The second temple was still around during his day, so couldn't rebuild 3rd Temple. Jesus didn't united and bring back the jewish people from Israel, they were dispersed by the Romans.

Anti-christ

Is not anointed

Jesus was never anointed by the holy oils so failed to fulfill the Torah prophecies and never was crowned King in Judah. He never had a father from virgin birth to be associated to Judiah blood line of King David.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#524 Dec 31, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>Ben

Jesus (Yeshu) Christ (anointed)

Was never anointed with oil from a jewish prophet or priest. The second temple was still around during his day, so couldn't rebuild 3rd Temple. Jesus didn't united and bring back the jewish people from Israel, they were dispersed by the Romans.

Anti-christ

Is not anointed

Jesus was never anointed by the holy oils so failed to fulfill the Torah prophecies and never was crowned King in Judah. He never had a father from virgin birth to be associated to Judiah blood line of King David.
http://www.scripturescholar.com/JesusPriest.h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 678,781
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Mishianna 515,617
News In U.S. presidential first, Trump prays at Jeru... 2 min 07 Mustang 60
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min superwilly 258,466
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 10 min Frankie Rizzo 395
News Why banning the Jehovah's Witnesses won't work ... 16 min wow 355
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 38 min Evan V 84,651
More from around the web