Lilith: Adam's first wife

Lilith: Adam's first wife

There are 615 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Lilith: Adam's first wife. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this story? Adam's first wife was Lilith , not Eve , according to Judaism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#485 Dec 9, 2013
biomystic wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Isis, RA, EL be first and last? Where is Venus? Where is Mars? Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto?
You forgot one, Saturn. I don't think I understand your question. A circle represents eternity. The beginning is also the end, or the first and the last. God/Messiah will be executed and that will be the end of days. Then the resurrection on the Mount of Olives will be a new beginning of a new earth age.

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#486 Dec 10, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Proverbs 20:6 "Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness: but a faithful man who can find?" There is iniquity in my youth but I am called "the most holy" Nobody is perfect, including the Messiah and Job. If a sin is atoned for, in the eyes of God it is forgotten. Repentance means remorse, confession, restitution and change. If you do these things, you will be forgiven. There are seven deadly sins (not the Christian ones) that will not be tolerated but it's not that hard to get into heaven. Only the righteous meek who are without sin will enter. God made Israel "a kingdom of priests and a holy nation".
rabbee: and self proclamations, are generally the result of the self righteousness. for i proclaim only that which, G-D came and proclaimed unto me. for what i say is not mine, but the result of TheG-D WHO gave this unto me.

don't know anyone by the name of job, in TheTorah. it is not even an, eevreet or aramaeech name. so therefor must be the writing of fallible men. which shall never be held, equal to or greater than TheTorah from G-D.

for what G-D made Ysrael in TheTorah, was undone by alleged as holy men in their new testament tanach. otherwise they would have never, of been enslaved, terrorized, brutalized, killed, and dispersed. for they have not been, loyal to TheG-D of Only TheTorah here in IT.

for they have not and are not doing, what HaShem G-D had asked of them. to be true to TheG-D, here in only TheTorah is in TheHappening. and to not lend unto, the oral diarrhea of other not here in TheTorah g-ds'es. for this reason, i cannot find any here in TheTorah today still being given by G-D.

for you all think you are in some other new testament story, from other g-ds. for TheG-D of Only TheTorah is still giving, in this world that still does not believe they are here in only TheTorah again from TheG-D. from TheG-D WHO never gives, anything but TheTorah to reside here in IT. for you all have, your other g-ds of not here in TheTorah of new testament delusions.

Denver Colorado 80218

#487 Dec 10, 2013
do you understand the axiom, "G-D only gives TheTorah"? so therefore is the postulate, we are all here in TheTorah G-D is still giving.

for there has never been any time, the physical world has not been here in TheTorah. no matter how much you all deny with other g-ds, you are not here in IT today.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#488 Dec 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: actually distance from the sun has less effects, than the two primary reasons we have liquid water. one being the temperature of the core, regulated by thermo-nuclear reactions. and the induction effects of magnetic solar winds, causing the core to remain heated and magnetized. and the sufficient mass of the earth, to retain the water. as the surface heating effect of the sun, has less to do with having liquid water. but the balance is so close, from the other effects. that the ice sheets, expand and contract with the seasons.
if the mass of the earth, was equivalent to that of mars we would have no water. it would long since, sublimed away into outer space. and any mass dense enough, to keep helium from escaping. would most likely, crush us to death. and cause water to become solid, even above 100*c.
we could probably exist, in a range +10 further -20 million closer miles from the sun. with only a change in the ice sheet configuration. with the most critical, being the mass of the earth and its internal thermo-nuclear and magnetic configuration. so besides the goldilocks zone requirement, you also need a goldilocks planet to fit in it.
but as you get further from or closer to the sun, you would need at least a stronger magnetic field. a stronger field, for protection from the suns ion storms. and further way for increased induction heating effects. but further from the sun, would require a stronger nuclear furnace at the core. but closer to the sun, you would need less, nuclear furnace activity.
True, but that is SO much more than I wanted to type...

#489 Dec 10, 2013
biomystic wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Isis, RA, EL be first and last? Where is Venus? Where is Mars? Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune, Uranus, and Pluto?
Hail to thee, Amun-Ra,
Lord of the Throne of the Two Lands,
Presiding over Karnak,
Bull of His Mother, Presiding over His Fields!
Far-reaching of stride, presiding over Upper Egypt,
Lord of the Medjay and ruler of Punt,
Eldest of heaven, first-born of earth,
Lord of what is, enduring in all things,
Enduring in all things…

The gods fawn at his feet, according as they recognize his majesty as their lord
The lord of fear, great of dread,
Rich in might, terrible of appearances,
Flourishing in offerings and making provisions.
Jubilation to thee who made the gods,
Raised the heavens and laid down the ground!

Obviously, Amun-Ra was first, since He made all the other Gods...
Enlighten

Australia

#490 Dec 10, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail to thee, Amun-Ra,
Lord of the Throne of the Two Lands,
Presiding over Karnak,
Bull of His Mother, Presiding over His Fields!
Far-reaching of stride, presiding over Upper Egypt,
Lord of the Medjay and ruler of Punt,
Eldest of heaven, first-born of earth,
Lord of what is, enduring in all things,
Enduring in all things…
The gods fawn at his feet, according as they recognize his majesty as their lord
The lord of fear, great of dread,
Rich in might, terrible of appearances,
Flourishing in offerings and making provisions.
Jubilation to thee who made the gods,
Raised the heavens and laid down the ground!
Obviously, Amun-Ra was first, since He made all the other Gods...
Not really,

ATUM RA
ATUM HUHI

Was self-created as the first man creator and first cosmology Pharaoh.

Amen so to speak is from the neither world of death and darkness. His Totem Represented as the frog or as frog headed human. But can also be pale green human image.

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

#491 Dec 10, 2013
Falls on deaf ears. Even Moses didn't care a fig about his sister Meri-Amun's Egyptian god worship.

Denver Colorado 80218

#492 Dec 11, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but that is SO much more than I wanted to type...
rabbee: well i could have, typed a lot more. since their, are other less important factors. but that would have been, too much for me to type. and i got all, the major high points. but then who wants to read, a long boring 20 page dissertation about the impedance factors involved with the anti-gravitational effect of heat waves? as heat moves in the opposite direction, of the source of gravity. as long as there is not an overwhelming, conductive or convection source. or the heat regulator systems of, the earth's atmosphere. you would practically have to write a book with thousands of pages, and still miss something.

#493 Dec 12, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i could have, typed a lot more. since their, are other less important factors. but that would have been, too much for me to type. and i got all, the major high points. but then who wants to read, a long boring 20 page dissertation about the impedance factors involved with the anti-gravitational effect of heat waves? as heat moves in the opposite direction, of the source of gravity. as long as there is not an overwhelming, conductive or convection source. or the heat regulator systems of, the earth's atmosphere. you would practically have to write a book with thousands of pages, and still miss something.
Well, currently, I am researching Chinese history with a focus on government in the Sung dynasty, or I'd be interested in reading it...

Denver Colorado 80218

#494 Dec 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>.
Well, currently, I am researching Chinese history with a focus on government in the Sung dynasty, or I'd be interested in reading it...
rabbee: well their song, has already been sung. just another pretending only true nation, that wasn't. in governments that could not save themselves, or alas any of their people. like all the diverse nations of today, thinking they are the only true nation. yet not a one of them being true, making all the same mistakes and expecting different results. with some just going to hell, faster on an accelerated pace. with all nations, being given time to be true to G-D. but they still aren't today, for all have run away. with diversity come the great controversy, of the which of the none of them are the only true.

for no nation has taken to the side of G-D, to remain there. for the dust of your own dirty wind, must someday fall into the still of quiet non-existence. to make way for another un-champion of champions, to choose the same mistakes. so here we go again, on the wings of our own supernova being a real blast. in this world of national selfishness, all against each others selfishness as the only pretending true that isn't.

even as now, the united states. chooses to make the same mistakes the ussr did expecting different results also. but had the sung dynasty been true to G-D, they would still be here. but everlasting without G-D they are not.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#495 Dec 15, 2013
biomystic wrote:
I love Yeishu ben Pantera! He seems human whereas Jesus of the Gospels is clearly a deliberately created icon, a spiritual superman selling a new theology-new to Jews for sure, because of being remarkably like the familiar Gentile Greco-Roman Empire and Egyptian Mystery Religions. Still, Judaism did get it wrong and Yeishu/Jesus provided the needed spiritual correction.
------

The only message you have conveyed with this post above is that you are confusing Yeshua with Paul whose gospels were totally different from each other.(II Cor. 11:3-6,13)

Location hidden

#496 Dec 15, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell Ben. At least we can agree that Jesus was not the Messiah. One thing I've learned is not to let my interpretations of the bible dictate my actions. I will do what's in my heart. I think the bible is generally reliable, but it's not perfect. "...for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion" Isaiah 52:8.
--------

Isaiah 52:8 is talking about the return of the Jews from exile in Babylon as they return to Zion. Read the whole chapter from verse one.

Location hidden

#497 Dec 15, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
It is logical to say that if all things that exist require a cause, then if God exists, there must be a cause , or else God cannot exist. It is the notion of a "primal cause" in the sense of a driving intellegence that is illogical.
-------

Okay, let us talk about yourself. Do you think you have caused yourself to exist or some one else that preceded you did that job? Obviously, someone else caused you to exist: Your parents. And your parents, who caused them to exist? Their parents and their parents all the way back to the first parents. Who caused them to exist? The Primal Cause Who could not have been caused or He would not be the Primal Cause. That's Logic. If there was a cause for the existence of God, He would not be God but a creature caused into existence by someone else that preceded him. Since the universe is not composed of created things only without a creator, obviously the Primal Cause is a logical fact.

#498 Dec 18, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
Okay, let us talk about yourself. Do you think you have caused yourself to exist or some one else that preceded you did that job? Obviously, someone else caused you to exist: Your parents. And your parents, who caused them to exist? Their parents and their parents all the way back to the first parents. Who caused them to exist? The Primal Cause Who could not have been caused or He would not be the Primal Cause. That's Logic. If there was a cause for the existence of God, He would not be God but a creature caused into existence by someone else that preceded him. Since the universe is not composed of created things only without a creator, obviously the Primal Cause is a logical fact.
So? Just because you want to name something "Primal Cause" does not change the gapping hole in your logic. If all things that exist must have a cause, then all things that exist must have a cause. If God exists, then God must have a cause.

THAT is logic. Please stop deluding yourself otherwise.

Denver Colorado 80218

#499 Dec 18, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Just because you want to name something "Primal Cause" does not change the gapping hole in your logic. If all things that exist must have a cause, then all things that exist must have a cause. If God exists, then God must have a cause.
rabbee: if G-D is the cause of all things, then none of those things are what caused G-D.

and to quote you: If God exists, then God must have a cause.

as i think you meant to say, G-D must of been caused. because if G-D, did not have a cause then we and the rest of totality would not exist. but the causer can never be the same as the caused. that which is in the circuit of finiteness, will have difficulty understanding anything that is not in the circuit that caused it. and the painting, cannot understand the author. any more than a book, can understand it's painter.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#500 Dec 18, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
--------
Isaiah 52:8 is talking about the return of the Jews from exile in Babylon as they return to Zion. Read the whole chapter from verse one.
Isaiah 52 may be mostly about the return of Israel from exile in Babylon. But it may also include spiritual Babylon, ie Christianity. Verses 13-15 are definitely messianic and were fulfilled 30 years ago by the publication in the newspaper of the pictures of the Messiah taken by Adam. They were published all over the world and were sold to the publicizers for $7.50 paid in quarters, 30 pieces of silver. I had a dispute with the newspaper at the time regarding $7.48 and they tricked me into signing a release. Adam committed suicide along with Matthew and Luke afterwards. They were from a house of brothers, ATO. Alpha Tau Omega.

Location hidden

#501 Dec 19, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
---------

And whatever caused God is God because a created god could not be God. Since logically there are not only caused things without a Cause it becomes obvious that the Primal Cause gave origin to all caused things. if you do not understand this, no offense meant but you do not understand the meaning of Logic.

Location hidden

#502 Dec 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Isaiah 52 may be mostly about the return of Israel from exile in Babylon. But it may also include spiritual Babylon, ie Christianity. Verses 13-15 are definitely messianic and were fulfilled 30 years ago by the publication in the newspaper of the pictures of the Messiah taken by Adam. They were published all over the world and were sold to the publicizers for $7.50 paid in quarters, 30 pieces of silver. I had a dispute with the newspaper at the time regarding $7.48 and they tricked me into signing a release. Adam committed suicide along with Matthew and Luke afterwards. They were from a house of brothers, ATO. Alpha Tau Omega.
-------

Well, I thought you were not Christian. Otherwise, what is this struggle to include Christianity as the fulfillment of prophecies?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#503 Dec 19, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
-------
Well, I thought you were not Christian. Otherwise, what is this struggle to include Christianity as the fulfillment of prophecies?
Christianity has had a tremendous impact on the world. How could it not be in the OT? Jesus is prophesied as the modern day idol of Israel. He didn't fulfill any messianic prophecy but there are numerous prophecies that foretell of Jesus and Christianity.

#504 Dec 19, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
---------
And whatever caused God is God because a created god could not be God. Since logically there are not only caused things without a Cause it becomes obvious that the Primal Cause gave origin to all caused things. if you do not understand this, no offense meant but you do not understand the meaning of Logic.
Sorry, but YOU keep missing the point.

Either things can exist without a Creator, or they cannot. If things require a Creator to exist, then without that Creator, they cannot exist. If something can exist without a Creator, then there is no reason to assume that anything else somehow "requires" a Creator.

Thus if ALL things that exist require a Creator, your God must have a Creator or He does not exist. If a God does not require a Creator, then there is nothing to indicate that anything requires a Creator.

You cannot say that All things require a Creator, therefore something exists that does not have a Creator. That is a false syllogism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) 2 min Vivek Golikeri 64
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 17 min one way or another 57,889
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Just Think 670,238
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 34 min Eagle 12 1,781
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 37 min DaniEl 512,633
News A politician with a purpose and plan 1 hr tim cooper 1
News Cookeville bringing Jehovah's Witnesses together (Jul '12) 1 hr Pessimistic1 141
More from around the web