Lilith: Adam's first wife

Lilith: Adam's first wife

There are 615 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Lilith: Adam's first wife. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this story? Adam's first wife was Lilith , not Eve , according to Judaism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 2, 2011
Ginger wrote:
It is obvious that "someone" removed some books from the Judeo-Christian Bible (i.e. Tobit, Second Maccabees, Enoch, etc.). For proof look at the ancient Dead Sea scrolls, Peshitta, Septuagint and Ethiopian Orthodox Bibles. Someone obviously violated Revelation 22:19 thereby erasing Lilith.
Actually "removal" is not the correct terminology for what happened. The 24 books which comprise the Tanakh were chosen (canonized) and separated into three categories, the law, the prophets, and the writings. There were many other books to choose from, but they were not included for various reasons. They were not removed, and were, and are still available to be read.

Unlike the NT, which was canonized, and people were killed if they tried to have their own copy. On the Vatican's list of banned books for laypeople, the bible was right at the top of the list.

Location hidden

#22 Aug 2, 2011
Rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: people in hell tend to deny, just where in the hell they are. and make all kinds of excuses, for all thier pestelence, plague, and famine. there are no diseases or earthquakes, in gan eden or heaven. so where in the hell, are all of you?
Welcome back Rabbee. I was skeered you went to hell with my spelling. Just kidding...good to see you.
Rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#23 Aug 3, 2011
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back Rabbee. I was skeered you went to hell with my spelling. Just kidding...good to see you.
rabbee: so?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#24 Aug 4, 2011
True witness wrote:
Pure fiction, is still fiction.
Demons are not fiction, they are very powerful spirit creatures created by themselves, by their choice of free will not to be obedient angels.
BTW they love to make and watch humans sin, it's their entertainment, the more gross the sin, the better they like it, and their influence is in the world's entertainment. Ephesians 5:3,4
----------

And the "true witness" believes in demons as powerful spirit creatures with free will. You make me laugh! Demons, devils and satan are only concepts to illustrate the evil inclination in man. The are emanations. Bad emanations that affect your mood as to make of you a person with bad attitude. How can you claim to witness on behalf of Jehovah if you are a believer of demons? One is supposed to either believe in God or in demons and not develop your faith in two masters.
Ben

Location hidden

#25 Aug 4, 2011
<quoted text>
rabbee: so?
Did you return with my spelling??
Rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#26 Aug 4, 2011
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Did you return with my spelling??
rabbee: no!
SamBee

United States

#27 Sep 29, 2011
<quoted text>
rabbee: don't be, sooo stupid. adam has never had, any Mother named lilith. because the woman chaooah, ran off with the subtle mr lizard lips again.
So was Cain the son of Satan? Scripture say Amalek the son of Esau mixed his seed with the Horites who are the offspring of the Nephilim.
SamBee

United States

#28 Sep 29, 2011
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Actually "removal" is not the correct terminology for what happened. The 24 books which comprise the Tanakh were chosen (canonized) and separated into three categories, the law, the prophets, and the writings. There were many other books to choose from, but they were not included for various reasons. They were not removed, and were, and are still available to be read.
Unlike the NT, which was canonized, and people were killed if they tried to have their own copy. On the Vatican's list of banned books for laypeople, the bible was right at the top of the list.
Agreed,I have copies of the book of Jasher and the Apocrypha do you know where I can find a copy of the book of Enoch?
Rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#29 Sep 29, 2011
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Cain the son of Satan? Scripture say Amalek the son of Esau mixed his seed with the Horites who are the offspring of the Nephilim.
rabbee: have you ever, even really read TheTorah? and never suspected that chaeen, could be the son of the more subtle beast of the fields. the same one, who decieved adam's mate chaooah.

or that the antichrist, has to always be. the more subtle beast of the fields, G-D made. and is why nobody today, can figure out who this person is. because you wern't looking in TheTorah for your answer. and that the antichrist, would never show himself in the limelight. because that would not be, considered as subtle at all. it is easier to decive people, when they don't believe their is one.
SamBee

United States

#30 Sep 30, 2011
<quoted text>
rabbee: have you ever, even really read TheTorah? and never suspected that chaeen, could be the son of the more subtle beast of the fields. the same one, who decieved adam's mate chaooah.
or that the antichrist, has to always be. the more subtle beast of the fields, G-D made. and is why nobody today, can figure out who this person is. because you wern't looking in TheTorah for your answer. and that the antichrist, would never show himself in the limelight. because that would not be, considered as subtle at all. it is easier to decive people, when they don't believe their is one.
Shalom,

You speak so much about the Torah but everytime Itry to get you too respond to my questions with scriptures from the Torah all I get is your philosophy.
Rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#31 Sep 30, 2011
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom,
You speak so much about the Torah but everytime Itry to get you too respond to my questions with scriptures from the Torah all I get is your philosophy.
rabbee: philosophy??? no! i am telling, what has actually happened ojt. which is not considered, as philosophy but rather as historical fact. cause we are all here, near the end of the sixth day, in the actual Torah again. and i don't care what all your other g-ds, say about you can't possibly be here in TheTorah.

i was there the day, G-D came to tell me about the woman chaooah. the day the sky fell, with G-D and Angels and angels all over the place. and none of you, were of any help. cause your all telling this story today, completely neglent or contrary to TheWay G-D came and told it to me. you can't even get this worlds grandmother's title right more or less her actual name. and i used an actual and authentic Torah Scroll, to verify your use of bogus names.

so i am basing everthing i say, not on philosophy. but only on what G-D actualy came and said to me, in which a lot of it has already happened here in The Actual Torah again.

and the way all of you tell it. which is no where close to TheWay G-D said it to happen, or TheWay it has already actually happened. so if you ain't telling it, no where close to TheWay G-D told it. then you, are listening to the wrong g-ds telling it. so i know for a fact, that none of you have gotten out of being here in TheTorah. cause G-D won't allow me, to get out of being here in IT.

and just because your all mentally avoiding being here in TheTorah. is not a good enough mental excuse, physuicaly opt you out of it. when even going to the bathroom, does not excuse you from being here in TheTorah.
samyaza ancient one

Alice, TX

#32 Aug 23, 2013
Lilith was a watcher (Angel). she was responsible to look after Adam, but Adam fell in love with her ( Lilith ), and wanted to dominate her , and she got angry and left him ( Adam ). so G_D sent three Angels after her to ask or force her to go back to Adam, but she refused; so the Angels started kill her offspring she produced with other watchers which Christians call Demons. then there was an agreement between Lilith and the three Angels. so the Angels stopped killing her offspring , and she stopped killing mankind's offspring
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#33 Aug 23, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalom,
rabbee: just what story do you actually think we are all here in today, again from TheG-D of only TheTorah? the question is not whether i know TheTorah here in IT, but do you? do you even know what day in TheTorah, this is precisely again? what i want to know, is do you know TheTorah for being here in IT?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#34 Aug 23, 2013
samyaza ancient one wrote:
Lilith was a watcher (Angel). she was responsible to look after Adam, but Adam fell in love with her ( Lilith ), and wanted to dominate her , and she got angry and left him ( Adam ). so G_D sent three Angels after her to ask or force her to go back to Adam, but she refused; so the Angels started kill her offspring she produced with other watchers which Christians call Demons. then there was an agreement between Lilith and the three Angels. so the Angels stopped killing her offspring , and she stopped killing mankind's offspring
rabbee: oh horse man ur, Adam already had an inclusive wife. which was later revealed after the crucifixion of Adam commanded by G-D, to be the woman chaooah. but in the second coming of Adam, things kind of got out of hand. The His Son adam, married the supposed to be dead Our Surrogate Mother, because of you all know by now, what the other woman chaooah did. for i am The-Living Scripture from G-D, living in IT. adam's first wife's name, is Mereeam not Lilith.

and Merreeam did not leave adam, adam divorced her. cause she loved his good credit and credit cards, more than she loved him. and adam could not accept, even this kind of adultery unfaithfulness. what would you do, if a woman started loving things more than you? when you know, it is idolatry. but it was not until after the divorce, that adam understood why G-D commanded it. because of this other woman Sarah, that was supposed to be his true wife. and no her name has never been eve, for the third time either.

so forget about all these, lashon hara myths you have heard. because G-D has made it possible for me to tell you the truth here in The Same Story thrice again. because i am, living here in it again. so please do not make excuses, without G-D why G-D is angry at this whole world here again in TheTorah Happening. the whole world has again been deceived, and it is your way of being deceived against their way of being deceived.
True Christian witness

Slick, OK

#35 Aug 24, 2013
True Christians believe the Bible and only the Bible, they do not add things as religious dogma or doctrines of men to Almighty God Jehovah's word of Truth.
Genesis 2:21,22
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#36 Aug 24, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
True Christians believe the Bible and only the Bible, they do not add things as religious dogma or doctrines of men to Almighty God Jehovah's word of Truth.
Genesis 2:21,22
rabbee: that does not explain, why they voted for obama. how can they even claim to be christian, and vote for obama? how can one claim to be christian, and be a liberal? how can anyone claim to be christian, and not be angered by the antiG-D crap from their government?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#37 Aug 25, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Cain was the son of Satan, the seed of Adam in the next generation. Abel and Seth were the seed of Eve, the righteous. Lilith was Adams mother, not his wife. Gods actual first name means "lily", it's a recurring theme in the SOS and the Temple was ordained with lilies. She also gets an undeserved bad rap by the oral tradition. God made Eve as a "help meet" for Adam and she was intended to guide him. But after they sinned he ruled over her. Genesis 3:16.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#38 Aug 25, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Cain was the son of Satan, the seed of Adam in the next generation. Abel and Seth were the seed of Eve, the righteous. Lilith was Adams mother, not his wife. Gods actual first name means "lily", it's a recurring theme in the SOS and the Temple was ordained with lilies. She also gets an undeserved bad rap by the oral tradition. God made Eve as a "help meet" for Adam and she was intended to guide him. But after they sinned he ruled over her. Genesis 3:16.
rabbee: 100% wrong rather be mz lizard lips. try again, without the bullshitvekism.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#39 Aug 25, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no the son of hasatan, is the more subtle than any other beast of the fields. and khaeen and able, are the offspring of his deception of the woman chaooah.

and as for the rest, i am not going to worry about, in the future with amalek yet to happen. cause it is just not my time, here in TheTorah Happening. i have enough worries, with the ever approaching 7th day. than to worry about something, that is going to happen again, long after i am gone again here in TheTorah. as you should be more concerned about, TheDay and TheHour in TheTorah that we are all here in now. if we cannot get this today right here in TheTorah. then it sure as hell, is of no help to any one tomorrow.

my main concern is now, here in TheTorah. this near end of this sixth day, with the arrival of adam and his mate again. as the problem is not me here in TheTorah anymore, the real problem is all of you refusing to be mentally all here in IT. your all physically here in it anyway. you might as well get used, to mentally being here in it too.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#40 Aug 26, 2013
samyaza ancient one wrote:
----

Where is it written? Nowhere in the Tanach and you expect people to believe such nonsense? Only superstitious people will. Lillit was a Babylonian pagan myth demon of the desert brought to Israel by the returnee Jews after exile. It never existed in reality but as an evil emanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 15 min Joe Momma 1,954
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 19 min Aliroger1 512,816
News Poor Education Leads To Lost Dreams And Low Inc... 23 min red blood relative 2
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 28 min Joe Momma 58,258
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 30 min Joe Momma 27,334
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 40 min Now Is The Time 56
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min marge 670,429
More from around the web