Lilith: Adam's first wife

Lilith: Adam's first wife

There are 615 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Lilith: Adam's first wife. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this story? Adam's first wife was Lilith , not Eve , according to Judaism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#324 Oct 13, 2013
biomystic wrote:
Ben, aren't you a convert to Judaism? Seems like you said that somewhere in one of your zillion posts.
---

It seems to me that you are too old as you forget too often.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#325 Oct 13, 2013
Lion if Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in a christian religion which attracts evil to its gentile followers.
Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
As to lie, that which you have shown me has been a lie.
Now whether I should take interest in you and the children of Israel is solely with the living creator as to whether you all shall be accepted at redemption
---

How can you have no interest in the Christian religion by preaching the Christian religion? You seem to be a joke to me.
Lion if Judah

Cabramatta, Australia

#326 Oct 13, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
---
How can you have no interest in the Christian religion by preaching the Christian religion? You seem to be a joke to me.
That was directed to you as a reference to show you contradictions within Christianity to which you quote from. As such it is of no interest, but for you to learn from your error.

Is the living creator's choice a joke, as it seems to you. Then if you think I am a joke you indicating the living creator is a joke.

What if I told you I was chosen directly by the Ark of Covenant of G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#327 Oct 13, 2013
biomystic wrote:
When you can communicate rationally, yehosh, let me know. Your posts are mostly incomprehensible and why you post them everyday when most readers have no idea what you're talking about only suggests an ego tripper here only to display ego and not for meaningful dialogue.
rabbee: yes i know that G-D, is incomprehensible to those who prefer to not comprehend. those who choose to not comprehend G-D, are called demons.

and don't even tell me that, you cannot even demonically understand that.

Since: Nov 12

Eureka, CA

#328 Oct 13, 2013
No, I can't understand your interior dialogue, yehosh. I hope you don't have some room with walls and ceilings and floor covered with tiny cramped script. When you think your mentality is above communication with others it's time to do a reality check, yehosh. No one is an island and it's unhealthy to think yourself living on one.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#329 Oct 13, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
You are at your funniest you know when you have your foot in your mouth!
Hebrew is read left to right
So HVHY is correct.
English is read left to right
YHVH so this is correct also
Egyptian can be read from left to right and right to left as well as up and down.
Can you see any difference!
Good luck squirming out of this one serpent!
rabbee: well first of all the word hebrew is a lie, it is called eevreet.

and secondly eevreet, is read from right to left. and it is written from right to left. and the english rules of left to right, do not apply to what is written in eevreet. it would still be read Yood Hey Vav Hey, when spoken in eevreet. and is transliterated as YHVH in english, in the same order it is spoken in eevreet. eevreet and english are not the same language, that either requires translation or transliteration.

please before you go any further, take a course in eevreet at an accredited Ysralee institution. don't know from where you get your faulty expert facts from, but they are a faulty con job. it is a sad state, when expert ignorance is bliss, becomes expert ignorance is imbecilic.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#330 Oct 13, 2013
Ben Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----
Wrong! The dispersion of the Jewish People into exile was not paganism but lack of social justice at home and division into factions that they ended up fighting each other; so much so that Titus told his Roman soldiers to sit back and enjoy the Jews fight the Romans' war. They would fight among themselves but never deliver themselves into pagan worship.
rabbee: oh now it wasn't, i was because of the same reason G-D has Adam put to death 2000 years ago. because there was, nobody here in TheTorah then.

G-D already told you all ahead of time, the reason why Adam is put to death. and still you all refuse to see, how you all not being here in Only TheTorah from G-D has caused this again. if you are not here in Only TheTorah HaShem G-D is giving. it means you are a pagan idolater of other not here in TheTorah g-ds.

sorry to tell you this, but the jews always refusing to be here in Only TheTorah from G-D, are their own worst enemies. in this world that can do no better, than the terrible job the jews have all done, by rejecting G-D actually here in Always TheTorah.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#331 Oct 13, 2013
Ben Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Listen Yehosh, you should take the test of Isaiah 8:20 to make sure that the "god of your visitation" is not the "Devil." Anyone can see that the way you speak is not according to Isaiah 8:20. That's what it says in there: "To the Law and the Prophets; if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no truth in them." Have you noticed in the quote that Isaiah spoke of two words, "Law and Prophets" and then says "according to THIS word and not those words? Because he meant Judaism. Do you speak according to Judaism (the Law and the Prophets?) Obviously not! Rather against. It means that before you take that test, you have already failed it. Therefore, you don't speak the truth. Now, if you are not ready to hear the truth, we might as well quit wasting our time with each other.
rabbee: why should i read, your new testament isiah, when there is the command of G-D, against reading any new testaments of fallable men? TheOnly command of G-D, is to read Only TheTorah. i cannot accept any prophet, who even gives the illusion we are not here in Only TheTorah from G-D.

and G-D never endorsed, any religion in TheTorah. all that was indorsed was being true to G-D, here in TheTorah. i have three actual visits from G-D, how many do you have?

you want me to disbelieve G-D, and believe you educated by the expert devils? if you want to consider what is true from G-D as a waste of your demonic time. then that is your free, mental will decision to make. and continue to be the cause of more suffering, with your not being here in TheTorah from HaShem G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#332 Oct 13, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to disagree. Some of them DID deliver themselves into Pagan worship: they became christians...
rabbee: oh hell! they were messianic christians in egypt, waiting for their savior to deliver them from the pharaoh.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#333 Oct 13, 2013
biomystic wrote:
No, I can't understand your interior dialogue, yehosh. I hope you don't have some room with walls and ceilings and floor covered with tiny cramped script. When you think your mentality is above communication with others it's time to do a reality check, yehosh. No one is an island and it's unhealthy to think yourself living on one.
rabbee: as a higher intelligence, attempting to describe G-D to a gnat. i only have TheTorah, and according to G-D, nothing else is required.

in the old if a higher intelligence, came to earth looking for intelligence. would they, find any? i only need G-D'S word for me to live, to 930 years again here in TheTorah. and all your words, shall not give me with that.

and it shall take me 130 years, before i give birth to a son, with about a 126 year old woman because of this disbelieving world. because this is the only story, this world of idolatrous disbelievers ever gets.
Enlighten

Leichhardt, Australia

#334 Oct 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well first of all the word hebrew is a lie, it is called eevreet.
and secondly eevreet, is read from right to left. and it is written from right to left. and the english rules of left to right, do not apply to what is written in eevreet. it would still be read Yood Hey Vav Hey, when spoken in eevreet. and is transliterated as YHVH in english, in the same order it is spoken in eevreet. eevreet and english are not the same language, that either requires translation or transliteration.
please before you go any further, take a course in eevreet at an accredited Ysralee institution. don't know from where you get your faulty expert facts from, but they are a faulty con job. it is a sad state, when expert ignorance is bliss, becomes expert ignorance is imbecilic.
Your spelling is getting worse! I guess that is expect when you are going into a supernova in your head.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#335 Oct 14, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
---
How can you have no interest in the Christian religion by preaching the Christian religion? You seem to be a joke to me.
Ben, Ani ha mashiach.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#336 Oct 14, 2013
Enlighten wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spelling is getting worse! I guess that is expect when you are going into a supernova in your head.
rabbee: well if you, found any alleged spelling errors. it's because you, do not know how to spell.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#337 Oct 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh now it wasn't, i was because of the same reason G-D has Adam put to death 2000 years ago. because there was, nobody here in TheTorah then.
G-D already told you all ahead of time, the reason why Adam is put to death. and still you all refuse to see, how you all not being here in Only TheTorah from G-D has caused this again. if you are not here in Only TheTorah HaShem G-D is giving. it means you are a pagan idolater of other not here in TheTorah g-ds.
sorry to tell you this, but the jews always refusing to be here in Only TheTorah from G-D, are their own worst enemies. in this world that can do no better, than the terrible job the jews have all done, by rejecting G-D actually here in Always TheTorah.
--

Don't you see how ridiculous you are by trying to teach Judaism to the Jews? A real joke.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#338 Nov 5, 2013
Lilith was Adams first wife and she was God in eternal Spirit form. She taught Adam on earth everything he needed to know including language and the facts of life. Eve, his second wife was created from him and she was his daughter. She was meant to be a companion and "help meet" but instead Adam dominated her as he tried to do with Lilith. Lilith was Adams mother and creator.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#339 Nov 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
Lilith was Adams first wife and she was God in eternal Spirit form. She taught Adam on earth everything he needed to know including language and the facts of life. Eve, his second wife was created from him and she was his daughter. She was meant to be a companion and "help meet" but instead Adam dominated her as he tried to do with Lilith. Lilith was Adams mother and creator.
------

Lilith was a fragment from the Babylonian mythology and the whole Genesis account of Creation in the Garden of Eden is nothing more than an allegory which must be interpreted metaphorically.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#340 Nov 8, 2013
Ben_Masada wrote:
<quoted text>
------
Lilith was a fragment from the Babylonian mythology and the whole Genesis account of Creation in the Garden of Eden is nothing more than an allegory which must be interpreted metaphorically.
The creation story is both allegory and fact. There was a literal Adam and Eve and the story accounts for the existence of Satan. He also makes an appearance in the books of Job and Zechariah. Lilith was Adams mother and creator, Eve was his daughter. I agree with you, most of the story is symbolic. Adam went to heaven where his name was changed to Satan.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#341 Nov 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The creation story is both allegory and fact. There was a literal Adam and Eve and the story accounts for the existence of Satan. He also makes an appearance in the books of Job and Zechariah. Lilith was Adams mother and creator, Eve was his daughter. I agree with you, most of the story is symbolic. Adam went to heaven where his name was changed to Satan.
Well for it to be fact the proper meaning should be employed.

Adam-fertile soil including adam-humankind
Havvah- wide-all-birth
eve is the evil niece.
Lilith is interesting and definitely brought along after the babylonian exile.
(apropos mother of adam?->satan.)
Job contains (a)arab words.(forgot whether this was in the original shorter version or in the very extended version)
Zechariah i should check. But i take it that various treaties were in operation in the entire region, plus various law-systems. So to find dualistic themes would not be strange.
But to interpret all accordingly would be less than correct.
Satan as some sort of demon is definitely a christian invention, as are heaven and hell.
Maybe borrowed from dualistic evil/good religions.
And if found in jewish writing it probably came to be under centuries of christian and islamic pressure.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#342 Nov 8, 2013
Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
As to lie, that which you have shown me has been a lie.

interesting.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#343 Nov 8, 2013
MAAT wrote:
Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."
Isa 14:12-15 (NIV) How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit.
As to lie, that which you have shown me has been a lie.
interesting.
I shall be posting some interesting things.

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Harold Rosenthal

"Lucifer's goal is to "be like the most High" (Isa 14:14)" -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Royal Commission reveals more than 80 church of... 2 min truth 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min truth 665,477
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 43 min Joel 256,013
News Jehovah's Witnesses 'demonstrated a serious fai... 55 min Aneirin 179
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr SoE 48,824
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr Mrs Sunny 503,548
News Louisiana Christians reclaim safe space by runn... 3 hr Eagle 12 5
More from around the web