Korean Arrested in Libya Over Religio...

Korean Arrested in Libya Over Religious Activity

There are 26 comments on the Chosun Ilbo story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Korean Arrested in Libya Over Religious Activity. In it, Chosun Ilbo reports that:

Four foreigners, including one South Korean, have been arrested in Libya for distributing Christian books and propagating a religion other than Islam, Al Jazeera reported Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chosun Ilbo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 17, 2013
"Libyan police said they arrested a South Korean, an Egyptian, a South African and a Swede in Benghazi on Feb. 12, and confiscated about 45,000 Christian books in their possession. Those targeted are suspected of printing and distributing some 25,000 books over a considerable period of time."
error; the 25,000 should read 250,000.

This nest of Christian missionaries have been uprooted from the ground they soil.
We have to ask which sect they belonged to that bankrolled this huge operation.

I hope their punishment is more severe than the Algerian who recently bribed his way out of jail for the serious offence of attempted proselytizing.

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
I can't wait until we uproot the Muslim filth living in our country and herd them into concentration camps.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Thorn wrote:
I can't wait until we uproot the Muslim filth living in our country and herd them into concentration camps.
Zyklon B would be ideal for these trouble makers!

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#4 Feb 17, 2013
animals against islam wrote:
"Libyan police said they arrested a South Korean, an Egyptian, a South African and a Swede in Benghazi on Feb. 12, and confiscated about 45,000 Christian books in their possession. Those targeted are suspected of printing and distributing some 25,000 books over a considerable period of time."
This nest of Christian missionaries have been uprooted from the ground they soil.
I hope their punishment is more severe than the Algerian who recently bribed his way out of jail for the serious offence of attempted proselytizing.
You muslims don't mind spreading your islamic shit in our countries though. Hypocrite!!

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#5 Feb 18, 2013
There is no end to the persecution of others by Muslims.

Islam is a terrorist entity that needs to be eradicated.
Marie-Luise

Eltville, Germany

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Put all Muslims in prison in the West!

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
Marie-Luise wrote:
Put all Muslims in prison in the West!
Put all Muslims in the West in prison and don't allow any more to immigrate here.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 18, 2013
I note with interest that no Americans were arrested, when the headquarters of world wide missionary activity is in the USA.
Assuming that those caught and arrested belong to a US based church then I believe it's cowardice on behalf of this church not to have Americans present in this country also.
Instead "foreign workers" are employed in the front lines.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 18, 2013
I note with interest that no Americans were arrested, when the headquarters of world wide missionary activity is in the USA.
Assuming that those caught and arrested belong to a US based church then I believe it's cowardice on behalf of this church not to have Americans present in this country also.
Instead "foreign workers" are employed in the front lines.
You "assume" wrong. Christianity isn't confined to the US. And those "foreign workers" volunteered. They were stupid enough to think they could make a difference among the Islamic barbarians.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2013
We seriously need to ban Islam in the West. It's no different than what these countries are doing to people of other faiths. See how a dose of their own medicine goes down.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
Let us consider what the west has to put up with muslims compared to those Christian missionaries. muslims come to the west and expect to have freedom of speech, which is denied you in your own countries. They expect to be given housing, money and be allowed to do what they want, they then make demands to get more and more even if it is against the law of the country. many muslims circumvent the laws of their host country by going abroad to commit illegal acts, then if you don't get your own way you threaten and murder.
this huge operation as you call it consisted of four people, perhaps muslims count differently to the rest of us....one.....two.....three... ...huge! seems about right.
what exactly were these people doing? shall we compare their acts with the way muslims convert people?
It seems the missionaries were giving books away. muslims dont give books they point a gun or rape to convert. the missionaries were talking to people. muslims shout, scream and beat people up. if no one wanted to hear what the missionaries were saying they left and went else where. if you dont want to listen to a muslim he will kill you and claim where he stands is islam.
you say we are animals because we are against islam. well the things I have seen muslims do, and the things islam represents make me want to puke. I am proud to be against islam. your god is scum and your prophet is filth. you must make your god and prophet proud because you are exactly like them.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2013
taffman wrote:
<quoted text>
what exactly were these people doing? shall we compare their acts with the way muslims convert people?
It seems the missionaries were giving books away. muslims dont give books they point a gun or rape to convert.
You say Muslims point a gun or rape to CONVERT.
I have seen no examples of this deliberate conversion technique.
This would be unheard of in any Western country where Muslim missionaries are operating and who hand out leaflets and give Qu'rans to centres of learning.

This is another example of mindless Islamophobic babble.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
You "assume" wrong. Christianity isn't confined to the US. And those "foreign workers" volunteered.
Of course they volunteered to work in the field,
as an American missionary wouldn't be setting foot in an Islamic country.
We also don't know yet if any material benefits (apart from arse wiping paper) were to be given to these converts , but this will come out in the trial.
The Headquarters of most missionary work is based in the US
and as the Islam News line mentioned Evangelism (an American invention) we can rightly assume this all was of US origin.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Of course they volunteered to work in the field,
as an American missionary wouldn't be setting foot in an Islamic country.
We also don't know yet if any material benefits (apart from arse wiping paper) were to be given to these converts , but this will come out in the trial.
The Headquarters of most missionary work is based in the US
and as the Islam News line mentioned Evangelism (an American invention) we can rightly assume this all was of US origin.
You are the typical Muslim retard. Don't people in Islamic dominated countries have the right to refuse literature that's being handed out? What's the matter? Are you scared someone might read something that will change their mind about Islam? Oh, that's right, Muslims are mushrooms: kept in the dark and fed only shit.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
You say Muslims point a gun or rape to CONVERT.
I have seen no examples of this deliberate conversion technique.
This would be unheard of in any Western country where Muslim missionaries are operating and who hand out leaflets and give Qu'rans to centres of learning.
This is another example of mindless Islamophobic babble.
If you have seen no examples. open your eyes.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Feb 19, 2013
That wouldn't happen if islam and sharia weren't corrupt and devoid of justice.

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't happen if islam and sharia weren't corrupt and devoid of justice.
Corruption is everywhere; you just don't see it but are blinded by the "glories" of the West.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#18 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Corruption is everywhere; you just don't see it but are blinded by the "glories" of the West.
Instead of making up lies, you should ask my opinion. As it happens, I do think our gov't is corrupt, and should be ousted. I sure didn't vote for this crap.

But islamic gov'ts and sharia law are worse. Far worse.

Since: Apr 12

Martinez, CA

#19 Feb 19, 2013
Disturbed by one Korean peacefully distributing bibles? Well, wait till you read about Chinese:

Chinese Christians aim to evangelize Muslim world

Although today is the dawn of the Chinese New Year, most people are unaware that Chinese Christians are gearing up to be the world's most potent missionary force.

This could be one of the most ambitious missionary enterprises in 2,000 years of Christianity. No national church has amazed the world as much as that of the Chinese.

In the past 20 years, preparations to send teams to these countries has ramped up considerably. In 2000, Chinese house church leaders met in Thailand to strategize this. In 2003, a book "Back to Jerusalem" by New Zealander Paul Hattaway described this initiative where Chinese missionaries are either working in or planning and preparing to go to every nation between eastern China and Jerusalem. I've also heard at least 60 teams have been sent to Burma and a handful into Pakistan. An estimated 1,500 Chinese Christians are in the field but thousands more are in training.

Islamic authorities in Muslim states have worked hard to keep their populations from learning about Christianity, which is why visiting westerners are closely watched. They do not suspect a hidden fifth column of Chinese evangelists.

www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/TUB4922858...

“Mad as Hell”

Location hidden

#20 Feb 19, 2013
The above post helps you understand the real purpouse behind Christian missionary work, i.e. as an advance guard for the Capitalist expansion of initially the West, and now the addition of Capitalist Chinese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 4 min CantHideTheTruth 453,821
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 596,262
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 243,346
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 16 min Eagle 12 9,360
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 17 min GayleWood 3,328
News Atheism must be about more than just not believ... 41 min Amused 2
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 54 min pearl 5,257
More from around the web