Details emerge about deadly Miami air...

Details emerge about deadly Miami airport bus crash

There are 14 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Details emerge about deadly Miami airport bus crash. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Johnny Pacheco

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Was "God" not watching over them?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Johnny Pacheco wrote:
Was "God" not watching over them?
to stupid questions exist not answers?
go and take HS courses on line-6 month,maybe you will grow as adult and educated human?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2012
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
to stupid questions exist not answers?
go and take HS courses on line-6 month,maybe you will grow as adult and educated human?
Not sure, but you sure could use an ESL class..or a hundred! lol

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Johnny Pacheco wrote:
Was "God" not watching over them?
Ecclesiastes 9:11 I turned and beheld that under the sun, the race isn't won by those fleet of foot, nor are battles all won by the mighty. The wise aren't always those who eat bread; the discerning aren't always the rich; nor are those with knowledge shown favor. Yet, there's a time and a meeting for all,
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#5 Dec 7, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure, but you sure could use an ESL class..or a hundred! lol
you are reaally to stupid and not inteligent,
posting crap to foreign english spoken person,
try to learn his langauge you idiot?
and rather you take basic ESC? idiota

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#6 Dec 7, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are reaally to stupid and not inteligent,
posting crap to foreign english spoken person,
try to learn his langauge you idiot?
and rather you take basic ESC? idiota
Welcome back. I'm seriously happy that you're still alive after all your Harold Camping crap you went through.
JEHOVAH is GOD

Mannford, OK

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Time and unforseen occurrence befalls all men, no one can say when they are going to get in an accident or have anything happen they haven't planned.
Ecclesiastes 9:11

The one thing to remember is that man is mortal and can die at any time, so the relationship you have with God should be the most important concern for godly people and especially Jehovah's witnesses. Ezekiel 18:4

Almighty God Jehovah is not responsible for any accidents or disasters that happens on this Earth, He has allowed mankind to be under the control and influence of Satan the Devil as the god of this world.
James 1:13

Satan as god of this world desires everyone to die at Armageddon, and he misleads the entire world of mankind away from the truth of the Bible and accurate knowledge of Almighty God Jehovah and life.
Revelation 12:9
hello

Mosman, Australia

#9 Dec 9, 2012
Whst

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are reaally to stupid and not inteligent,
posting crap to foreign english spoken person,
try to learn his langauge you idiot?
and rather you take basic ESC? idiota
Good grief is this supposed to constitute and intelligent retort?

It may interest you to know that this is an English speaking forum..frequented mainly by English speaking posters in what is largely an English speaking country.

I have 2 "second languages" myself, but those linguistic skills don't preclude me from writing in proper English when the venue calls for it (ie, a venue such as described in my second paragraph...)

Capiche?
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#11 Dec 11, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief is this supposed to constitute and intelligent retort?
It may interest you to know that this is an English speaking forum..frequented mainly by English speaking posters in what is largely an English speaking country.
I have 2 "second languages" myself, but those linguistic skills don't preclude me from writing in proper English when the venue calls for it (ie, a venue such as described in my second paragraph...)
Capiche?
I don't even care for this guy Pipek's postings.

His poor English language skills be damned...I think he basically has an arrogant and nasty disposition like you.

But, since you put yourself on such a high pedestal...Would Jesus poke fun at someones poor grasp of the English language?..How is that christian?.

If you a guest immigrant from Germany or Poland...Would you really be able to speak English as fluently as you do now?.

==========

You fail to even grasp the most rudimentary concepts of Christianity.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 11, 2012
There goes Jose flapping the mouth of one of his multiple personalities.. after hearing all the filth you spewed tonight using multiple usernames he has no business talking about what sounds Christian.

The simple fact is he's about to perish at Armageddon and he knows it, that's why he's behaving like such an insane freak. Jose/TPMP must be abusing drugs or alcohol. Either that or he does in fact have a clinical diagnosis.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 11, 2012
acrobat wrote:
There goes Jose flapping the mouth of one of his multiple personalities.. after hearing all the filth you spewed tonight using multiple usernames he has no business talking about what sounds Christian.
The simple fact is he's about to perish at Armageddon and he knows it, that's why he's behaving like such an insane freak. Jose/TPMP must be abusing drugs or alcohol. Either that or he does in fact have a clinical diagnosis.
LOL!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#14 Dec 11, 2012
acrobat wrote:
There goes Jose flapping the mouth of one of his multiple personalities.. after hearing all the filth you spewed tonight using multiple usernames he has no business talking about what sounds Christian.
The simple fact is he's about to perish at Armageddon and he knows it, that's why he's behaving like such an insane freak. Jose/TPMP must be abusing drugs or alcohol. Either that or he does in fact have a clinical diagnosis.
Nope.

Simple.

I'm a street fighter when the situation calls for it.

I won't change for ghosts on topix either. You can bet on that.

Get used to it...Oops..But, you already are...I forgot....You're not new.
Jorge

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#15 Dec 11, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.
Simple.
I'm a street fighter when the situation calls for it.
I won't change for ghosts on topix either. You can bet on that.
Get used to it...Oops..But, you already are...I forgot....You're not new.
Mera, Pacheco...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The New Earth, the future for lovers of God...a... 29 min Jasonville 2
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min Subduction Zone 70,278
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 33 min Subduction Zone 30,189
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Jasonville 6,091
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr chazmo 515,757
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Trump Worshiper 679,164
News Ramadan arrives 4 hr HomoMOHAMAD 4
More from around the web