Writer a spokesman for Watchtower

Writer a spokesman for Watchtower

There are 46 comments on the Reading Eagle/Reading Times story from Sep 12, 2012, titled Writer a spokesman for Watchtower. In it, Reading Eagle/Reading Times reports that:

Editor: Concerning the letter from Clifford R. Lengel : Lengel is a spokesman for the Watchtower Society, part of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reading Eagle/Reading Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#41 Sep 20, 2012
UNchained wrote:
On the other hand, your satanic god is going to destroy 99.9% of the world's population because they have rejected the Jehovah's Witnesses and their Governing Body.
<quoted text>
Don't confuse rejecting Jehovah's Witnesses and their Governing Body with rejecting Jesus.
Your cult teaches sick thoughts:
October 15, 1958 Watchtower
Pages 614-615
*** What Will Armageddon Mean for You?***
On Satan’s side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read:“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions. Even the professedly Christian organizations? Yes...
The Governing Body wrote and published this sick stuff.
I only reported what they wrote.
I dont see 1 single incorrect thing that isnt truth in their statement--not because they said so, because it is reality. satan has for the majority of mankinds existence mislead 99%--Noahs day-8 humans knew God-99% mislead-- israelites fell away from true worship constantly-- 99% mislead--Jesus,apostles,christ ians all murdered- 99% mislead-- same today. Man doesnt say what is wicked, God has allready shown what is wicked. here is mans practices-1 cor 6:9-11-- besides being thieves,liars,murderers,pedoph iles, seeking money and pleasure is mans goals.
Gods word teaches that even the wicked love their families and friends to no avail--love goes much further.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#42 Sep 20, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wasting your time. He is indoctrinated to believe lies.
Are these the lies you are referring to????
Jesus said--Keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Father=Jehovah) righteousness, and all will be added-- or the lords prayer--our Father-hallowed be thy name( Jehovah) the fathers kingdom, the fathers will be done--- The Father is seeking the such to worship him( singular) in spirit and truth---- no one gets to the Father but by me--so the destination is to get to the Father---- John 17:1-6---- 100% fact--Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--VERSE 6 = Jehovah. Or 1 cor 15:24-28--- Jesus is appointed king for 1000 years--here it teaches when Jesus hands back the kingdom( kingship) to his God and Father-he must become a subject to him--- Does one really believe that one that is equal can be in subjection? Luke 4:8--it is Jehovah God you must worship, and to him( singular) alone you must render sacred service.John 20:17= asscending to my God and your God--- rev 3:12--while sitting at Gods right hand--Jesus stressed 4 times in 1 paragraph that he has a God----- this God psalm 83:18. are these the lies you are referring to?
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#43 Sep 20, 2012
On the other hand, your satanic god is going to destroy 99.9% of the world's population because they have rejected the Jehovah's Witnesses and their Governing Body.

Don't confuse rejecting Jehovah's Witnesses and their Governing Body with rejecting Jesus.

Your cult teaches sick thoughts:

October 15, 1958 Watchtower
Pages 614-615

*** What Will Armageddon Mean for You?***

On Satan’s side will be all the rest of mankind, more than 99.9 percent, even as we read:“The whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.” That includes all the governments of the world together with their supporters, the commercial, religious and social institutions. Even the professedly Christian organizations? Yes...

The Governing Body wrote and published this sick stuff.

I only reported what they wrote.
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont see 1 single incorrect thing that isnt truth in their statement--not because they said so, because it is reality. satan has for the majority of mankinds existence mislead 99%--Noahs day-8 humans knew God-99% mislead-- israelites fell away from true worship constantly-- 99% mislead--Jesus,apostles,christ ians all murdered- 99% mislead-- same today. Man doesnt say what is wicked, God has allready shown what is wicked. here is mans practices-1 cor 6:9-11-- besides being thieves,liars,murderers,pedoph iles, seeking money and pleasure is mans goals.
Gods word teaches that even the wicked love their families and friends to no avail--love goes much further.
When I said that your satanic god is going to have to kill 99.9% of the world's population you immediately said that was sick.

Now that you have found out that is exactly what your demonised cult put in PRINT you agree with it.

You are one sick, mentally diseased sanctimonious and cynical person.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#45 Sep 20, 2012
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do the trinity religions teach a place of eternal torment when they know it isnt truth? Because they do not know God.
Do you know for sure there isn't a place of eternal torment? Let me ask you this, if you were separated from Jehovah and jesus for eternity, do you think that would be eternal torment? I would. This is what my church teaches, not necessarily a burning torment, but we would forever be separated from God.

As for the trinity, are you limiting what God is able to do? When you say it is impossible for him to do something like this, you are limiting what he can do. He can do whatever he wants to do. Jehovah is God, and Jesus is God. Jesus is the Word and the Word was made to dwell among men, whose Word was it?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#46 Sep 20, 2012
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats sick thinking---- God has warned the earth of what is coming and how to avoid being destroyed, the warning is 2000 years old.--Its because they reject God and his son- they choose to walk that path out of free will. They refuse to listen to Jesus for ear tickleing lies.
But that is exactly what JW teach KJW. 99.9% of the worlds population is going to be destroyed by your God Jehovah because they are not a JW. Now please show me from the bible( you have been ask them many times and never done it) where it says I must be of one religion or one organization. Better yet, show me where the word organization is for my salvation in the bible. You talk about how other religions teach lies about hell and the trinity, but you never stop to think that your religion is teaching the most dangerous teaching of all. they are telling you that you must be one of Jehovahs witnesses to be saved, yet that is no where in the bible at all. Now my religion, that you believe to be wrong, teaches that we must come to Jesus for our salvation, that we must repent and ask Jesus to forgive us for our sins. We must believe he lived, preaches the gospel, and died, then was resurrected on the third day. THIS IS IN THE BIBLE....

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." - John 6:37.

For there is no deliverance through any other person,
nor has any other name on earth been given by which we must be saved.
Acts 4:12

Not through a religion or organization, but through Jesus Christ.

"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved."
Acts 16:31

Believe in Jesus, not a religion or organization.

For God loved the world so much, that he gave His only beloved Son, in order that
whoever believes in Him would not perish, but have eternal life.
John 3:16

God gave his beloved Son so that WHOEVER believes in him would not perish but have eternal life. He didn't sent a religion or organization.

For you have been saved by (God's) grace through faith (in Christ);
and this did not come from you - it is God's gift.
Nor did it come from what you have done, lest anyone should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9

Saved through God, not a religion or organization. It is a GIFT.

How does a person become saved? By giving their life to Jesus Christ, not by giving it to a religion or a organization. When we all stand before them on judgement day, they are not even going to ask us what religion we were on earth.
Every time you deny the bread and wine, you are spitting in Jesus face.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#47 Sep 20, 2012
kjw51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these the lies you are referring to????
Jesus said--Keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Father=Jehovah) righteousness, and all will be added-- or the lords prayer--our Father-hallowed be thy name( Jehovah) the fathers kingdom, the fathers will be done--- The Father is seeking the such to worship him( singular) in spirit and truth---- no one gets to the Father but by me--so the destination is to get to the Father---- John 17:1-6---- 100% fact--Jesus said the Father is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--VERSE 6 = Jehovah. Or 1 cor 15:24-28--- Jesus is appointed king for 1000 years--here it teaches when Jesus hands back the kingdom( kingship) to his God and Father-he must become a subject to him--- Does one really believe that one that is equal can be in subjection? Luke 4:8--it is Jehovah God you must worship, and to him( singular) alone you must render sacred service.John 20:17= asscending to my God and your God--- rev 3:12--while sitting at Gods right hand--Jesus stressed 4 times in 1 paragraph that he has a God----- this God psalm 83:18. are these the lies you are referring to?
Here's the facts...

The jehovah's witnesses teach that the only true name for God is "jehovah", and that the only way God's name can be sanctified is by calling God by His true name.

This false religion claims that to call God by any other name is to dishonor Him.

Since the jehovah's witnesses put an exclusive emphasis on the name "jehovah", how can they honestly say they are being obedient to Acts 1:8?

Keep in mind the insertion of the name jehovah in the New Testament by jehovah's witnesses goes completely against what is found in the early manuscripts of the New Testament.

Jesus said to the disciples in Acts 1:8 "You will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be MY witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth".

There is only one name by which true followers of God should be identified. We are called to be witnesses of Jesus Christ, not the fake, fabricated name, jehovah!

Those of you who defend Satan's cult, the jehovah's witnesses should consider the truth:

In whose name should we meet together?(Matthew 18:20; 1 Corinthians 5:4)

Demons are subject to whose name?(Luke 10:17; Acts 16:18)

Repentance and forgiveness should be preached in whose name?(Luke 24:47)

In whose name are you to believe and receive the forgiveness of sins (John 1:12; 3:16; Acts 10:43; I John 3:23; 5:13)

By whose name, and NO OTHER, do we obtain salvation (Acts 4:12)

Whose name should be invoked as we bring our petitions to God in prayer?(John 14:13, 14; 15:16; 16:23, 24)

In whose name is the Holy Spirit sent?(John 14:26)

Whose name and authority was invoked by the disciples in healing the sick and lame?(Acts 3:16; 4:7-10, 30)

Whose name did Paul tell us to call upon (1 Corinthians 1:2)?

Whose name is above every name (Ephesians 1:21; Philippians 2:9-11)

The answer to each of these questions is Jesus Christ, not the fake, fabricated jehovah.

Real Christians are called to be witnesses of Jesus Christ.

False Christians witness for the fake, fabricated Jehovah.

My Bible does not contain the word, "jehovah". Here is a footnote from my Bible.

The meaning for "jehovah" Isaiah 47:11 (Mischief is actually the same as jehovah)

This Hebrew word is “hovah” and means
ruin or mischief. It is where the name
Jehovah comes from, which cannot be the
Father's name as there is no letter 'J' in
Hebrew, and Yahweh is not Elohim of
mischief. Jehovah is a false combination of
taking the four letters for the name Yahweh,
Y H W H and putting in the vowels for
Adonai. Jewish Rabbis started this tradition
during second temple times as they began to
think the sacred name YAHWEH was too
holy to pronounce. So not to inadvertently
pronounce the name they changed the
vowel pointing in the Masoretic text with
the vowels of Adonai.

Satan loves to be worshiped and is by witnesses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thinking 242,952
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min Brian_G 19,736
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 7 min ATHENA the MACEDO... 452,332
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 31 min piratefighting 5,128
News Is the IS caliphate here to stay? 59 min Dawn of Reality 2
News Islam 360: World's First Searchable Qur'an & Ha... 1 hr Old Pom 6
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Thinking 9,152
More from around the web