Pope Francis visits ancient basilica ...

Pope Francis visits ancient basilica in Rome on first full day as pontiff

There are 4 comments on the washingtonpost.com story from Mar 14, 2013, titled Pope Francis visits ancient basilica in Rome on first full day as pontiff. In it, washingtonpost.com reports that:

In his first morning as supreme pontiff and leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics, Pope Francis visited the ancient Roman basilica dedicated to the Virgin Mary, slipping in a side entrance and praying for a half an hour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at washingtonpost.com.

Pete Moss

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2013
One need only observe the behavior of Catholics these past few days to see quite clearly that they are engaged in idolatry of the highest form. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, not a sinful man elected by other sinful men.
christ had one ball

East Stroudsburg, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
i heard the virgin mary came back from the dead----and the new pope raped her up her butt.
Pete Moss

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Stupid.
christ had one ball wrote:
i heard the virgin mary came back from the dead----and the new pope raped her up her butt.
christ had one ball

East Stroudsburg, PA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Pete Moss wrote:
Stupid.
<quoted text>
yes, we do agree---roman catholics are stupid.

i bet no moss is growing on the pope's peter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min IB DaMann 40,849
News Police Open Investigation Paper On Video By Nam... 16 min The Prophet Lied 2
News Atheism Destroyed with One Scientific Question 18 min thetruth 12
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Phooey 650,762
News Can Political Islam Evolve to Tolerant Islam? 28 min The Prophet Lied 4
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 39 min Muslims did FGM o... 490,511
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 44 min Analytical7 474
More from around the web