In America, atheists are still in the closet

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Spiked

So do many other interest and identity groups. Complaint is our political lingua franca: it's what Occupiers, Tea Partiers, Wall Street titans, religious and irreligious people share.

Comments (Page 2,143)

Showing posts 42,841 - 42,860 of47,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
My traffic always picks up when you and yours start ignoring me a dozen times a day.
Maybe you and KowKow can chip in and buy a card?
You are such a bore, yawn
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

bsfoot is a wanker.
straa wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I am so boring you have a hundred posts to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Thinking wrote:
bsfoot is a wanker.
<quoted text>
And you are a fraud, eh, doc?

Thanks for sharing!
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a fraud, eh, doc?
Thanks for sharing!
I suggest you stop self massaging your prostate old man.Your gonna go blind man!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> I suggest you stop self massaging your prostate old man.Your gonna go blind man!!!!
I suggest you take your boyfriend's sausage out of your mouth so you can better see.

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Thinking wrote:
T20's a bit of fun but ODI can depend too much on the toss. ODI is my least favourite flavour for the reason you gave below.
<quoted text>
Well, I love all three forms of the game, because they all have that drama in them. ODI can be quite lovely - your team needs to get 32 off 20 balls, but with 3 wickets standing... What will happen? Finally, those final over climaxes are always to be savoured! Need 5 runs off 3 deliveries, all the fielders are pulled close to save the signal... I love it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Thinking wrote:
I'm no expert but Ireland would have a team of their own.
England, Wales and Scotland and NI? Now that's tricky. We merged those football teams into Team UK for the home Olympics but a) we are sh!t because UK footballers are selfish wankers and b) we won't be doing that for 2016.
I'd certainly like to see separate England, Wales and Scotland teams for Olympic rugby.
<quoted text>
Okay, the football experiment at the Olympics failed, I agree.

But in rugby, the B&I Lions are a team as old as Cretaceous fossils - they have been around since forever. So where a UK football team failed, as a rugby team, they are indeed a powerhouse of world rugby. A Lions' tour is arguably surpassed only in stature by the RWC. I for one would love to see the B&I Lions vs the Boks at the Olympics!
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you take your boyfriend's sausage out of your mouth so you can better see.
Whats that foul smell? OOPS you crapped youself again.Time for a new pair of depends old fellow!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I love all three forms of the game, because they all have that drama in them. ODI can be quite lovely - your team needs to get 32 off 20 balls, but with 3 wickets standing... What will happen? Finally, those final over climaxes are always to be savoured! Need 5 runs off 3 deliveries, all the fielders are pulled close to save the signal... I love it!
Cook just scored another century, he's 135 not out and has broken the record for most centuries for an English player, and he's still only 27, he's gunna set records that no one will ne able to break
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

India missed two easy catches that should have had cook out, I can't believe how bad we've been, I knew cook would punish us for it

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook just scored another century, he's 135 not out and has broken the record for most centuries for an English player, and he's still only 27, he's gunna set records that no one will ne able to break
Alistair Cook is a hard bastard to get out, meknows very well. Fine player.

Talking of greats, Ricky Ponting retired. What a player he has been

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

straa wrote:
India missed two easy catches that should have had cook out, I can't believe how bad we've been, I knew cook would punish us for it
By "we", whom do you refer to?
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Almost like the first test in reverse...
straa wrote:
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

KP could match him tomorrow...
straa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Team UK football failed because they were UK footballers. Other sports would have a better team ethos.
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, the football experiment at the Olympics failed, I agree.
But in rugby, the B&I Lions are a team as old as Cretaceous fossils - they have been around since forever. So where a UK football team failed, as a rugby team, they are indeed a powerhouse of world rugby. A Lions' tour is arguably surpassed only in stature by the RWC. I for one would love to see the B&I Lions vs the Boks at the Olympics!
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
By "we", whom do you refer to?
India

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you think that this is supposed to mean, I am not judging you for how you make your income, and between the two of us- as you know- I am the only one who can say I have only posted under one name since I began posting on Topix, quite literally, I have posted under this and only this handle and don't post under my alternate personalty (ies) and pretend they don't count.
HOney.
But I am from the don't dish it out if you can't take it club, and if you want to try to lecture anyone you might want to start up yet another alias and come to us with "clean hands".
What do you get out of calling people names continuously? What changes in your feelings when you do so? Is that the only way you can feel good about yourself? I'd really like to know.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean act like a manchild. Barefoot has got to be the most socially inept person I have seen on this forum; even creationists, adamant that their literal beliefs are real, are not as childish or hated as this guy.
So much hate, so little else.
I think when someone shows that much hatred for others, it shows that they actually hate themselves even more. When he has to be right no matter what, it only shows his own insecurities about his own opinions. But that's his problem, not mine.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

water_nymph wrote:
<quoted text>What do you get out of calling people names continuously?
Don't dish it out if you can't take it, HOney, especially when you started it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,841 - 42,860 of47,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••