Malaysian Muslims protest anti-Islam ...

Malaysian Muslims protest anti-Islam film

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Star story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Malaysian Muslims protest anti-Islam film. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Muslim demonstrators shout slogans and carry Malaysian flags as they march to the U.S. embassy, protesting against an anti-Islamic online video, in Kuala Lumpur September 14, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

samuel

Indonesia

#1 Sep 14, 2012
hancurkan israel!
tuhan Islam encan lihay

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 Sep 14, 2012
samuel wrote:
hancurkan israel!
Berhala alloh swt dan Iblis terkutuk Muhammad SAW tidak akan pernah mengalahkan Allah.

Yosua 10:42
Semua raja ini dan negeri mereka telah dikalahkan Yosua sekaligus, sebab yang berperang untuk orang Israel ialah TUHAN, Allah Israel.

Semiliaran umat bodoh Islam tidak pernah menang melawan Israel (Yahudi) yang hanya berjumlah enam jutaan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 1 min PrufSammy 765
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 653,998
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 18,548
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 16 min Khaled 492,222
News Kosovo Continues Confronting Radical Islam 48 min Kosovo is Serbia 2
News Why I quit atheism 3 hr Eagle 12 708
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 5 hr 15th Dalai Lama 9,555
More from around the web