Posted in the Religion Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
Dr Dipak Pramanik

Kolkata, India

#1 Dec 5, 2012
The Vedic Truth will be established on earth one day

On 18.1.1961, Diamond discussed:

‘Man is Brahma’(God or Supreme Being)– says the vedic Rishis. And whether it is true where is the proof? That proof we have got here. If all are Brahma, then where is the classification of high and low? From time immemorial they have suppressed human beings. None of them could take the words uttered by the Vedic Rishis (Sages). Where is the root of it? From this Semitic Religion – this devotion and devotees, that means from dualism this has been created and this dualism is the main cause of all the hazards, wars, bloodshed. But you see, the oneness which has manifested here will one day eradicate the dualism. Yes it is so, as I have seen in my dream that there will be no two, there will remain ‘one’. But when it will happen I cannot say.

See, none has taken the religion of Vedas. This oneness is a Vedic culture – but they could not conceive. Vedas mean spontaneous culture of the body.

Devotional Religion is Non-Aryan

diamond discussed:

Can you say from where the devotional religions created? These have come from Alvers. Who were these Alvers? Alvers were Dravidians, they were non-Aryans. So it is not Aryan cult. Oh, how Vedic Rishis are saying it ‘Supreme Cult’. Another class of Rishis has announced it as ‘Para-vidya’ or ‘primordial cult’. This cult is manifested in a human body spontaneously. You won’t find anywhere in Upanishads this devotional religion.
Religion has proof. Accept it when you will get the proof, otherwise not. As the religion has proof. You are announcing that by seeing a living human being within you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min Nina Q 365,073
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min J RULES 69,000
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min Shamma 201,381
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 35 min Dr Milan Sufflay 1,078
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 46 min piratefighting 11,908
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 53 min MUQ1 50,172
Adelaide to host Australian Catholic Youth Fest... 1 hr Didactic 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••