Community happy with new prayer room

Community happy with new prayer room

There are 5 comments on the Examiner story from Apr 5, 2014, titled Community happy with new prayer room. In it, Examiner reports that:

THE new school year has taken added significance for Launceston's Muslim population, with the city's first purpose-built prayer room much more than upgraded real estate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2014
>>>"I know if I spoke to my friends about coming here to live, I would definitely recommend it."<<<

Yeah. Soon they will need a second, third, etc. prayer place.

Yuck;(

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 6, 2014
May the Tasmanian Devil bite their butts!
Clean Shaven Sikh

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2014
What's the matter bicth? You got a sore cvnt or what?
Stan Dandyliver

Denpasar, Indonesia

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Any person caught in the act of " praying " to a non existent, invisible.
all powerful entity, especially one called ( capital G ) god should be taken out the back of the mosque / church / synagogue and shot, twice, through the head.

Since: Mar 14

Beecroft, Australia

#5 Apr 8, 2014
creeping sharia. makes me sick how Australia kow-tows to followers of a pedophile, raping, murderer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Insular World of Israeli Jews Who Be... 6 min little lamb 20
News Ah, the Spirit of the Season... Whining Atheist... 12 min Pimpin here and t... 4
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 13 min ChristineM 21,874
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 18 min Lips9431 4,722
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 21 min Faith Michigan 503,299
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min ChristineM 258,041
News Jehovah's Witnesses 'demonstrated a serious fai... 43 min Aneirin 84
More from around the web