Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32098 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#10437 Jun 28, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
no thanks...that's VERY creepy . And yes, ur a total liar. U know it too.
lol...what's creepy is the fact that you continue unabated, never changing with your ugly, mentally malnourished diatribe day in and day out here. You're the perfect example of a little girl with a nasty, filthy derogatory mentality in a woman's body. That's totally creepy, cause it seems you never grow out of that despicable mentality of trying your best to make fun of people as best you can.
You're locked into a daily routine of what most normal people would find really horrid thinking, let alone how you speak like some drunk that hates the world and cusses it out good and well to make themselves feel better.
Your a liar to your own self. You actually believe all the filth and derogatory speech you come here with is actually normal.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10438 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no right to tell anyone else how they should feel. Especially when your true agenda is a hope that people will leave Mormonism and just shut up so the church can peddle it's lies. You don't give a damn about their health or mentality, so stop pretending.
I didn't tell anyone how they should feel. I have described by their words the emotion(s) they are displaying that is true.
And I couldn't care less who leaves or stays as a Mormon or ex-Mormon.
what unnerves me is the spittle spraying hate filled anti-Mos like you and NuMu and Haw, who have no idea of the damage you directly and indirectly have on children and other adults with your venomous self righteous diatribe of the ills of Mormonism.
Anti-Mos like you three and those like you three are just plain out right haters. You don't have a clue of how to be against something in a civil manner, that's why you resort to the haters you have become.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10439 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
No, I want to help the other victims of Mormonism with the power of knowledge so they can escape the bondage of your faith without any fear, whatsoever.
You want to help them how? With intelligent articulate speech they can consider? Or you wish to help them by your regular, non-articulate speech filled with loathing hate and venom and all those nice polite derogatory words you use? Which is it?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10440 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
And that is your problem, how?
Never said it was my problem lol. I was showing a difference between her and your self. Why don't you remember what you said that I responded to? You're like so clueless of your own states at times.
I said the below to describe NuMu because you said she was like you, a product of her faith. I believe NuMu stated she's never been a Mormon. Therefore she's not a product of her faith. She's a product of her own mentality. She victimizes herself. And though you have similarities in attitudes, you don't come close to matching the mentally degrading filth she speaks of in these threads she thinks is normal language.
This is psych 101 easy. You can investigate it yourself if you don't believe me. People that carry the weight of hate and disdain for others that NuMu carries, carry it because it's a reflection of how they feel about them self.

NuMu is a product of her own destructive thinking. No one wakes her and beats her with the Mormon religion, waking her to a *hitty day. She goes to bed with a *hitty attitude and she wakes with a *hitty attitude. NuMu is locked into a routine of filthy and hateful thinking and I really doubt she knows how to stop her circular affair with this attitude.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10441 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
My attitudes are mine, and none of your business. They are a byproduct of my upbringing in the LDS faith. You have no right to tell me what attitudes I can, and cannot carry. It's called freedom, and my attitudes motivate me to keep on helping others escape.
When you throw your attitudes into these threads, it becomes any one's business that wishes to converse with you. People base what they write back to you on the attitude you reflect in your writing.
Next, I never told you what attitudes you can have and what attitudes you can't have. I did suggest that you as anyone have options to keeping or releasing an attitude(s) that is potentially destructive or is destructive to your self.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10442 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
If they are true, they deserve to be told. We have zero obligation to help the filthy dark aspects of Mormons hidden so they your faith can lie and deceive others into your faith. If someone wants to join, fine, but let's let them do so with full knowledge and not ignorance. Mormons fear the true and that is why you hate the truth tellers.
<quoted text>
There is nothing destructive about helping others escape the ungodly teachings of Mormonism.
<quoted text>
All you have done is decided, for whatever real reason, to stay LDS despite the truth.
First off, anti-mos don't use truth very often for a weapon against Mormonism. They favor twisting the truth by leaving significant parts of information out and, don't think twice about perpetuating a rumor as God's honest truth and are given to straight out lies from time to time.
I'll give you an example. Two friends meet to chew the cud.
Friend A. "Hey man, guess what! I know a guy that had 32 wives and screwed them all for over a decade before he died, some life huh? All those women to have for sex toys?"
Friend B. "Really? Wow. I'd love to be in his place except for all the money he'd need for all those kids!"
Friend A. "He didn't have any kids."
Friend B. "Say what? You just told me this guy was sexing up 32 women for over a decade and he didn't have kids? Yeah right! What, was he sterile? No kids, that's a laugh. Now how many kids did he have?"
Friend A. "There are none, seriously. He sexed up 32 wives for over a decade and never had a single kid as far as any one can tell."
Friend B. "And what kind of a bull *hit story are you trying to get me to swallow? You think I'm stupid or something? You think I just swallowed some stupid juice or what? You claim a guy does 32 wives for over a decade and doesn't have a single kid that any one knows of? Sell that *hit to some other idiot with stupid on their forehead okay?"

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10443 Jun 28, 2012
See Mitt Romney Promote an Individual Mandate and then lie about promoting an individual mandate. He thinks the American public is just this stupid.

With Republiscum, his opinion is correct.

"I like mandates" --- Mitt Romney, pathological liar

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10444 Jun 28, 2012
Mitt Romney - "I like mandates. The mandates work."

Bishop Romputz, a bucket of lies every morning.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#10445 Jun 28, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! We changed the secret password just to confuse him, remember!
Romputz is a figment of his imagination. Entirely a product of his own mind, with no basis whatsoever upon reality.
Kind of like the monsters in horror monies.
Leftists must rule by fear, that's really all they have, because it's obvious their ideology is a failure.
CRAP!!!! We have a new password? If y'all are gonna change it, atleast clue me in :-)

“I will not keep calm”

#10446 Jun 28, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to have your uterus removed. You seem overly hysterical.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wait, I'm a chic so that probably should offend me, except I can't stop laughing.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10447 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
This most unnewsworthy article of the day: "Mitt Romney wins presidential primary in Utah"
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765586195/...
It would be up there with a News headline that said: "Pope found to be Catholic!"
Dana...

You are a very interesting person... I hope you make it on judgement day to the place you belong.

Oh I don't have to worry about that.... haha... the Lord has already taken care of that.

Good LUCK in the eternity you choose for yourself.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#10448 Jun 28, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell anyone how they should feel. I have described by their words the emotion(s) they are displaying that is true.
"But your attitudes are yours, they don't belong to your past. Memories belong to your past but not the attitudes you carry."

That is telling someone how they should feel.
And I couldn't care less who leaves or stays as a Mormon or ex-Mormon.
But you do wish we would shut up so you can continue your(the LDs church's) campaign of lies in order to get more members.
what unnerves me is the spittle spraying hate filled anti-Mos like you and NuMu and Haw, who have no idea of the damage you directly and indirectly have on children and other adults with your venomous self righteous diatribe of the ills of Mormonism.
We refuse to sit quietly by while your church lies and deceives. We refuse to pretend "all is well". The only damage we are doing is to the LDS church. If people read the truth and decide to leave because of it, that is a good thing.
Anti-Mos like you three and those like you three are just plain out right haters. You don't have a clue of how to be against something in a civil manner, that's why you resort to the haters you have become.
I have never claimed anything else but that I hate Mormonism. This is no secret. The LDS church has earned that hatred and will have to live with it. We are a creation of Mormonism, it is Mormonism problem, not ours. You want to keep the argument polite, like some discussion over a tea party. You want to pretend that Mormonism isn't the evil that it is. The perversion of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ that it is. You want to pretend the problems are minor. They are not. And I'm under no obligation to act like they are. My duty to God is to speak the truth, to speak it honestly, and to speak it boldly. I answer to God, and God alone. Not to the LDS church.

"If the truth hurts, you're gonna be in pain. If the truth drives you crazy, you're gonna die insane."
Sista Soulja.

Marysville, CA

#10449 Jun 28, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to help them how? With intelligent articulate speech they can consider? Or you wish to help them by your regular, non-articulate speech filled with loathing hate and venom and all those nice polite derogatory words you use? Which is it?
Pot calls kettle black.

Marysville, CA

#10450 Jun 28, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it was my problem lol.
Then why are you try to correct it or get her to stop? If she offends you, don't respond. Your attitude is yours, as you say. Cursing doesn't bother me. It is just an expression of their feelings, and a attempt to get you to understand them.
I was showing a difference between her and your self. Why don't you remember what you said that I responded to? You're like so clueless of your own states at times.
Are we being derogatory?
I said the below to describe NuMu because you said she was like you, a product of her faith. I believe NuMu stated she's never been a Mormon. Therefore she's not a product of her faith.
That doesn't rule out her being a product of your faith because of what your church teaches and the effect it has on those around her. It is called "Cause and effect."
She's a product of her own mentality. She victimizes herself.
She isn't a victim. She is Mormonism worst nightmare, a strong woman who thinks for herself, and isn't subservient to anyone, or any theology.
And though you have similarities in attitudes, you don't come close to matching the mentally degrading filth she speaks of in these threads she thinks is normal language.
There is no law to requires you to respond.
This is psych 101 easy. You can investigate it yourself if you don't believe me. People that carry the weight of hate and disdain for others that NuMu carries, carry it because it's a reflection of how they feel about them self.
I know NoMo(which is her real topix name and not the derogatory NuMu you demand using) real name and what she looks like. I have had regular conversations with her. There is nothing wrong with her self esteem. Nothing. You need to stop projecting.
NuMu is a product of her own destructive thinking. No one wakes her and beats her with the Mormon religion, waking her to a *hitty day. She goes to bed with a *hitty attitude and she wakes with a *hitty attitude. NuMu is locked into a routine of filthy and hateful thinking and I really doubt she knows how to stop her circular affair with this attitude.
Where she lives she has to deal with Mormonism and Mormons on a daily bases, so you are wrong even in that.

Marysville, CA

#10451 Jun 28, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
When you throw your attitudes into these threads, it becomes any one's business that wishes to converse with you. People base what they write back to you on the attitude you reflect in your writing.
Next, I never told you what attitudes you can have and what attitudes you can't have. I did suggest that you as anyone have options to keeping or releasing an attitude(s) that is potentially destructive or is destructive to your self.
Now why do I have real doubts about your concerns about my attitude except in how it could effect how other view Mormonism?

“I will not keep calm”

#10452 Jun 28, 2012
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
Dana...
You are a very interesting person... I hope you make it on judgement day to the place you belong.
Oh I don't have to worry about that.... haha... the Lord has already taken care of that.
I felt the need to chime in. Dana may not be Mormon anymore but he is an awesome person.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10453 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
"But your attitudes are yours, they don't belong to your past. Memories belong to your past but not the attitudes you carry."
<quoted text>
But you do wish we would shut up so you can continue your(the LDs church's) campaign of lies in order to get more members.
lol...no no no. See, confronting you anti-Mos with your twisted pieces of what you call "God's honest truths", are what I love to address to see how far you'll go to defend your twisted truth. Now on the other hand when you actually state something that is correct and true of Mormonism, that is what I look forward to for a great conversation not based on twisted bias crap.
Concerning the following statement, "But your attitudes are yours, they don't belong to your past. Memories belong to your past but not the attitudes you carry." That was a fact of us all as we all do it for good or bad reasons. But I was specifically referencing negative attitudes, not good attitudes. I would think most would want to distant them self from a negative attitude they carry that is destructive to themselves and affects others negatively.
So my point wasn't to tell you or anyone else how to feel but what they could do to feel better, get it?

Marysville, CA

#10454 Jun 28, 2012
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, anti-mos don't use truth very often for a weapon against Mormonism.
I'm only responsible for what I say. I have no control over anybody else. I know I do my research. You just don't like the outcome.
They favor twisting the truth by leaving significant parts of information out and, don't think twice about perpetuating a rumor as God's honest truth and are given to straight out lies from time to time.
I use the Tanners as great source of my info, and there has never been an Mormon apologist to prove them wrong. And I have read several attempts by Fair and Farms trying to do so.
I'll give you an example. Two friends meet to chew the cud.
Friend A. "Hey man, guess what! I know a guy that had 32 wives and screwed them all for over a decade before he died, some life huh? All those women to have for sex toys?"
Friend B. "Really? Wow. I'd love to be in his place except for all the money he'd need for all those kids!"
Friend A. "He didn't have any kids."
Friend B. "Say what? You just told me this guy was sexing up 32 women for over a decade and he didn't have kids? Yeah right! What, was he sterile? No kids, that's a laugh. Now how many kids did he have?"
Friend A. "There are none, seriously. He sexed up 32 wives for over a decade and never had a single kid as far as any one can tell."
Friend B. "And what kind of a bull *hit story are you trying to get me to swallow? You think I'm stupid or something? You think I just swallowed some stupid juice or what? You claim a guy does 32 wives for over a decade and doesn't have a single kid that any one knows of? Sell that *hit to some other idiot with stupid on their forehead okay?"
Good fictional tale, but you deceive with the telling of it. I would have pointed out the fact the LDS church holds it to be fact, that the leaders have testified in court and in General Conference to that fact. That the man spent most of his life hiding the facts. That the women he married testified to the facts. That people don't get married to not have sex. That anal sex and oral sex were common birth control methods at that time.

You want to pretend there is no evidence. There is tons of evidence and plain old common sense that says he was the pervert I say he is. But that is how Mormons will lie and deceive. They will only give part of the truth and hide the rest in hopes of misleading.

Marysville, CA

#10455 Jun 28, 2012
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
Dana...
Ohhhh....he wants me to go to hell and doesn't even have the balls to say it. I think I'm gonna cry!:^(

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10457 Jun 28, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We refuse to sit quietly by while your church lies and deceives. We refuse to pretend "all is well". The only damage we are doing is to the LDS church. If people read the truth and decide to leave because of it, that is a good thing.
<quoted text>
I have never claimed anything else but that I hate Mormonism. This is no secret. The LDS church has earned that hatred and will have to live with it. We are a creation of Mormonism, it is Mormonism problem, not ours. You want to keep the argument polite, like some discussion over a tea party. You want to pretend that Mormonism isn't the evil that it is. The perversion of the true Gospel of Jesus Christ that it is. You want to pretend the problems are minor. They are not. And I'm under no obligation to act like they are. My duty to God is to speak the truth, to speak it honestly, and to speak it boldly. I answer to God, and God alone. Not to the LDS church.
"If the truth hurts, you're gonna be in pain. If the truth drives you crazy, you're gonna die insane."
Sista Soulja.
Jews once accused people of a "Jesus religion" as you accuse people of a "Mormon religion", are you aware of that? They said the same exact things of what they called a new false, Jewish off shoot religion headed by a guy that claimed to talk to Jehovah like the prophets of old. Are you aware of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Just Think 691,970
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 21 min 15th Dalai Lama 3,194
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 23 min Faith 521,857
News Jehovah's Witnesses had right to refuse blood t... 44 min Frindly 6
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... (May '17) 1 hr Frindly 1,191
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr Frindly 14,718
News Pope urges compassion from politicians who fan ... 1 hr Frindly 4
More from around the web