Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Comments (Page 1,132)

Showing posts 22,621 - 22,640 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane can't stand it when you learn their game, and play it back better then they can. LOL!!!!
Yea, when I started giving you a dose of your own medicine. You sure didn't like it.

Then of course came illogical lies and insults.
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I did have the answer. I gave him a link. And, I told him to contact the missionaries in his area if he was interested.
Though, I know your not interested because your an insane pervert molester of the Gospel.
And, when someone proves the truth to you, you threaten to KILL Jesus Christ yourself, or start lying about scripture.
Went to the site you posted, it does not answer one of my questions.

Questions not demands clearly you are struggling with the meaning of words in English. Is English not your first language ? I can change to French Spanish or Portuguese if you desire.

The website you posted is not even an LDS site.

Is your faith not Mormon?

Can you not show me in official LDS sites why Mormons believe Lucifer and Jesus are Spirit brothers?

Can you not show me in official LDS sites why my Mother God has not revealed herself to me, why I can not ask my Mother God for help in prayer? Why I can't remember My Mother God in heaven?

HOW CAN MY SISTER IN HEAVEN BE MY MOTHER ON EARTH???

WHEN I MARRIED MY WIFE WHO IS MY SISTER IN HEAVEN AND WE HAD SEX IS THAT SPIRITUAL INCEST???

WAS I BORN IN HEAVEN BEFORE MY FATHER ON EARTH WHO ALSO IS MY BROTHER??

IF MY MOTHER AND FATHER ON EARTH WERE FIRST MY SISTER AND BROTHER IN HEAVEN WHY DO THEY HAVE AUTHORITY OVER ME.

So if the LDS faith is the truth what you are saying is if I get married to my Heavenly Spirit Sister from heaven here on earth in an LDS temple I could potentially have eternal heavenly incest with my sister and populate a world just like Father God has???

Does my Mother God not love me as much as my Father God?

Did she Die?

Why can't I remember my Mother God in heaven,or Father God in heaven or my brothers Jesus and Lucifer in Heaven.

As I am white and not black why can I not remember that I chose to support Jesus when I was a Spirit in heaven before I received my Body?

Why was Jesus better than me in heaven? Is it because he was born in heaven before me. Did Father God love him more than you and me?
Did Father God not create us equal?

Can you not show me why you believe my Wife is my Spiritual Sister from heaven????

Surely that which you have put your eternal destiny in you are capable of explaining and showing this forum where in Mormon scripture it teaches that all on earth are brother and sisters with Lucifer and Jesus.

Unfortunately though the fact you believe in this in of itself shows you are not a Christian just Mormon.
Your Faith makes more questions and and answers none.

And in fact when you take LDS teachings to their rational conclusion you can see how illogical and ABSURD your faith is and clearly I can declare it is not Christian.
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

Mormons are not Christians they are a non Christian sect that can by definition be called a cult the proof below.

Mormonism teaches

“In the beginning, the head of the Gods called a council of the Gods; and they came together and concocted a plan to create the world and people it—in all congregations when I have preached on the subject of Deity, it has been the plurality of Gods.” Joseph Smith,(Founder and First Prophet), History of the Church, Vol. 6 pp. 308 & 474.

The Bible teaches One God past present and in teh future that there will only be ONE GOD!(Isaiah 43:10-11, 44:6-8, 45:5-6, 18-22; Deuteronomy 6:4, 32:39; James 2:19)

MORMONISM’S GOD WAS ONCE A MAN
“God himself was one as we are now, and is an exalted man—I say, if you were to see him today, you would see him like a man in form—like yourselves in all the person, image, and very form as a man—He was once a man like us; yea, that God himself, the Father of us all, dwelt on an earth.” Joseph Smith, History of the Church, Vol. 6 p. 305.

THE BIBLE: God was never a man. He created man! God has been God from all eternity to all eternity.(Psalm 41:13, 90:2, 102:25-27; Romans 1:22-23)

cont....
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

MORMONISM’S GOD IS LIMITED
“The universe is filled with vast numbers of intelligences, and we further learn that Elohim is God simply because all of these intelligences honor and sustain him as such—if He should ever do anything to violate the confidence or „sense of justice&#8223; of these intelligences, they would promptly withdraw their support, and the „power&#8223; of God would disintegrate—He would cease to be God.” W. Cleon Skousen (BYU Professor & Founder of Mormon-based Freeman Institute), The First 2000 Years, p. 355.“The Father has a body of flesh and bones as tangible as man&#8223;s,” Doctrine and Covenants, 130:22.“If God possesses a form, that form is of necessity of definite proportions, and therefore is of limited extension and space. It is impossible for Him to occupy at one time more than one space of such limits.” James E. Talmage, Articles of Faith, p. 43.

THE BIBLE: God is infinite! Any other “god” is a false “god.”(2 Chronicles 6:18; Psalm 139:4-8; Jeremiah 23:24)

Cont....
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

MORMONISM SAYS MAN MAY BECOME GOD
“Here then is eternal life—to know the only wise and true God; and you have got to learn how to be Gods yourselves, and to be kings and priests to God, the same as all gods have done before you—To inherit the same power, the same glory and the same exaltation, until you arrive at the station of God.” Joseph Smith, History of the Church, Vol. 6 p. 306.

THE BIBLE: The sin of Satan from the beginning was that man may become a god!(Genesis 3:1-5; Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:1-10)
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

MRS. GOD?
“In the heaven where our spirits were born, there are many Gods, each of whom has his own wife or wives, which were given to him previous to his redemption while yet in his mortal state.” Orson Pratt (Apostle), The Seer, p. 37.“This doctrine that there is a Mother in Heaven was affirmed in all plainness by the First Presidency of the Church.” Bruce R. McConkie (Apostle), Mormon Doctrine, p. 516.
THE BIBLE: Absolutely no mention of any “wives” of God!(Matthew 22:29,30)

MORMONISM DENIES VIRGIN BIRTH
“Christ was begotten by an immortal Father in the same way that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers—Christ was born into the world as the literal Son of this Holy Being; he was born in the same personal, real and literal sense that any mortal son is born to a mortal father.” Bruce R. McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p. 547, 742.
THE BIBLE: Jesus was begotten by the Holy Ghost. Mary was indeed a virgin.(Matthew 1:18-23; Luke 1:35)

MORMONISM’S JESUS AND SATAN
ARE BROTHERS
“The appointment of Jesus to be the Savior of the world was contested by one of the other sons of God. He was called Lucifer—this spirit brother of Jesus desperately tried to become the Savior of mankind.” Milton R. Hunter (First Council of the Seventy), The Gospel Through the Ages, p. 15.
THE BIBLE: The real JESUS is the only begotten Son and is God the Son (John1:1-14). Satan was a created angel—not a son of God (Isaiah 14:12). Jesus created all things and in Him the fullness of God dwells!(Colossians 1:15-20; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-13)

cont....
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

MORMONISM’S JESUS WAS MARRIED
“Jesus was the bridegroom at the marriage of Cana of Galilee—We say it was Jesus Christ who was married, to be brought into relation whereby he could see his seed.” Orson Hyde (Apostle), Journal of Discourses, Vol. 2, p. 82.

THE BIBLE: NO! Check out John 2:1-12! This doctrine generally is not taught today. However, since marriage is a Mormon temple is mandatory to progress to become a god in Mormonism, to fit the theology of Mormonism the Mormon “Jesus” had to be married. Otherwise He would only be a ministering servant to those in Mormonism&#8223;s heaven who have “celestial marriage.”

THE AUTHORITY OF THE BIBLE DENIED
“Ignorant translators, careless transcribers, or designing and corrupt priests have committed many errors—many plain and precious things were deleted, in consequence of which error and falsehood poured into the various churches. One of the greatest heresies of modern Christendom is the unfounded assumption that the Bible contains all of the inspired teachings now extant among men.” Bruce R. McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, pp. 82, 83.
MORMONISM SAYS ALL OTHER CHURCHES ARE FALSE
“I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; and those professors were all corrupt.” Pearl of Great Price, Joseph Smith 2:19.
“This Church is the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth.” Doctrine and Covenants 1:30.“There is no salvation outside the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.” Bruce R. McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, p. 670.“All other churches are entirely destitute of all authority from God; and any person who receives Baptism or the Lord&#8223;s Supper from their hands will highly offend God; for He looks upon them as the most corrupt of all people. Both Catholics and Protestants are nothing less than the whore of Babylon.” Orson Pratt, The Seer, p. 255.
THE BIBLE: The Church is the spiritual body of Christian believers with Jesus at its head. That is the true church—not an organization!(Ephesians 1:22-23, 4:11-16; I Corinthians 1:2 12:12; Matthew 16:18).

As the evidence proves Mormons are not Christian.

Truth matters for more verifiable evidence Google Sandra Tanner and lighthouse ministries.

or go to
http://www.utlm.org/

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met anybody who has wanted God's second best. When you take away a members temple recommend, you are taking away God's best in their minds.
Their salvation.
I think you are stupid.

God determines my worth. A temple recommend is a blessing that is earned by doing righteousness, God's Commands.

It is EARNED... and even according to Not Ashamed... she didn't pay full tithe and her temple recommend wasn't taken away.

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met anybody who has wanted God's second best...
That is your thinking.

When I think of Jesus Christ ministry, why he came to earth, and what he did while he was here... it strengthens my testimony.

I know Jesus Christ came here to save us from ourselves. We are not perfect that is why we are here. If we were perfect we would be likened unto the people in the City of Enoch.

But, we are not.

//
John 8:7
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your thinking.
When I think of Jesus Christ ministry, why he came to earth, and what he did while he was here... it strengthens my testimony.
I know Jesus Christ came here to save us from ourselves. We are not perfect that is why we are here. If we were perfect we would be likened unto the people in the City of Enoch.
But, we are not.
//
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
Why am I not perfect like Jesus, both of us are Spirit children from the same Father God and same Mother God according to LDS mythology?

Jesus is my Brother and according to LDS mythology and I am of white skin because I fought with Jesus in Heaven against our bad brother named Lucifer so why is my Brother awarded perfection or is perfect and I am not?

What did I do in heaven that our Father God and Mother God decided I was not worthy of perfection and my Spirit Brother Jesus was.

Does our Father God according to LDS Mythology love Jesus more than his other Spiritual offspring form our Mother God????

should you answer these questions what official LDS scripture do you use to come up with this LDS mythology as none of it is found in the Bible?

Why is you have not been able to answer these questions in this forum? Why do I have to ask Missionaries do you not know why or know the reasons you believe in LDS mythology???

Just asking

Because truth matters

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met anybody who has wanted God's second best. When you take away a members temple recommend, you are taking away God's best in their minds.
Their salvation.
You never paid attention at church. For 30 years you never paid attention at church. You didn't pay attention because you didn't want to thus you never learned anything concerning Mormonism 101. Now that you're out, you like to say for emphasis you were a 30 plus years Mormon but the fact you have proved is that claim is factually empty except that you attended the church when forced to go. That explains why you make so many errors about what Mormons believe and what is doctrine, because you don't know. You didn't pay attention because you were forced to go so you refused to learn anything. That explains your lack of knowledge you lie and state you have that you don't know. Get it?
To use your statement, plenty of Mormons chose second best, they did it when you were born into that church and they still do it today. Walk into any ward on a Sunday. Find the bishop or one of his counselors. Ask them how many people attend on average. Than ask how many have temple recommends. Tell them their questions you were just wondering about.
I would wager up to 70% of a ward are non-temple recommends and unless they have to speak of why they don't have a temple recommend, their okay not having a temple recommend. These are your so called "God's second best" in the Mormon church. And most of the Mormon church is made up of this "God's second best" and you didn't even know it.
Not having a temple recommend or having lost one for disobedience/lack of faith has nothing to do with one's salvation with Christ in that church. But it has everything to do with which level of heaven you want or want not to ascend to in the afterlife. And you would have known that if you'd of listened when a member.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
BS.
Another unintelligent reply from you as usual. The post was to nomo. I have known nomo longer than I have known you. So you don't know our early history. So for you to claim you do by saying what I said is BS only proves how unintelligent you're willing to be to have something pathetic and stupid to say. Just saying...
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You never paid attention at church. For 30 years you never paid attention at church. You didn't pay attention because you didn't want to thus you never learned anything concerning Mormonism 101. Now that you're out, you like to say for emphasis you were a 30 plus years Mormon but the fact you have proved is that claim is factually empty except that you attended the church when forced to go. That explains why you make so many errors about what Mormons believe and what is doctrine, because you don't know. You didn't pay attention because you were forced to go so you refused to learn anything. That explains your lack of knowledge you lie and state you have that you don't know. Get it?
To use your statement, plenty of Mormons chose second best, they did it when you were born into that church and they still do it today. Walk into any ward on a Sunday. Find the bishop or one of his counselors. Ask them how many people attend on average. Than ask how many have temple recommends. Tell them their questions you were just wondering about.
I would wager up to 70% of a ward are non-temple recommends and unless they have to speak of why they don't have a temple recommend, their okay not having a temple recommend. These are your so called "God's second best" in the Mormon church. And most of the Mormon church is made up of this "God's second best" and you didn't even know it.
Not having a temple recommend or having lost one for disobedience/lack of faith has nothing to do with one's salvation with Christ in that church. But it has everything to do with which level of heaven you want or want not to ascend to in the afterlife. And you would have known that if you'd of listened when a member.
Just wondering about these levels of heaven you refer to in your post.

How many are there?

Where can I read about them in official LDS Doctrine, Jesus never mentions them in the Bible?
Is it the D&C Pearl of Great Price or the BOM or all the above??

As Hitler is your and my Spirit Brother and we were in Heaven together, and he was white like me, thus he sided with Jesus and I in fighting our Spirit Brother Lucifer in Heaven which level of Heaven will he go to in light of the fact he murdered millions???

Did at some point in time or in the future has or will the LDS baptize Hitler in the your Temple baptisms?

Does the LDS cult make it their practice to baptize dead Pyscho paths that have murdered?

Why does the LDS church now let Blacks into the Temple when B.Y. said they should not and if they do the temple should be torn down.

Is it not true that those who are dark skinned were Neutral in heaven and did not try to stop Lucifer's that's why their skin is dark and not white???

Why if Father God and Mother God are "GODS" and all powerful did they need their offspring to help them discipline and subdue Lucifer their spirit son?
Can Father God make a creation more powerful then himself and if so how seems to fly in the face of logic??

If that is the case and our Father God could not control our Spirit Brother Lucifer and many followed him and he needed our help in heaven is it possible in the future if we are not on our guard or God is not that he could subdue Father God and take over this world??

And if the answer is no why not?

Just asking

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I not perfect like Jesus, both of us are Spirit children from the same Father God and same Mother God according to LDS mythology?
Jesus is my Brother and according to LDS mythology and I am of white skin because I fought with Jesus in Heaven against our bad brother named Lucifer so why is my Brother awarded perfection or is perfect and I am not?
What did I do in heaven that our Father God and Mother God decided I was not worthy of perfection and my Spirit Brother Jesus was.
Does our Father God according to LDS Mythology love Jesus more than his other Spiritual offspring form our Mother God????
should you answer these questions what official LDS scripture do you use to come up with this LDS mythology as none of it is found in the Bible?
Why is you have not been able to answer these questions in this forum? Why do I have to ask Missionaries do you not know why or know the reasons you believe in LDS mythology???
Just asking
Because truth matters
You have no clue who your God is.
You have no clue of where your God came from.
You have no clue for why your God has did and created what exists.
You have no idea if your God has form or shape or is a nothingness piece of thought.
You have no idea of what your God has in store for you when you die.
You have not a single clue about anything of your God and the four W's concerning him or if it's a him or a her or a it.
You don't know nothing of your God except what you give a definition of to suit your personal needs.
And you think all of that unknown nothingness is truth matters?
You have absolutely no truth about your God except what people said of him that lived 2000 years ago.
You're relying on 2000 year old information and you claim truth matters and you have no truth. You have opinions.
Yet you think you know if someone else's beliefs are correct or incorrect when you know nothing of the God you worship?
You know nothing and truth doesn't matter to you.
Your opinion matters, not truth.
You wouldn't know truth if it stood in front of you.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many are there?
Where can I read about them in official LDS Doctrine, Jesus never mentions them in the Bible?
As Hitler is your and my Spirit Brother and we were in Heaven together, and he was white like me, thus he sided with Jesus and I in fighting our Spirit Brother Lucifer in Heaven which level of Heaven will he go to in light of the fact he murdered millions???
Did at some point in time or in the future has or will the LDS baptize Hitler in the your Temple baptisms?
Does the LDS cult make it their practice to baptize dead Pyscho paths that have murdered?
Why does the LDS church now let Blacks into the Temple when B.Y. said they should not and if they do the temple should be torn down.
Is it not true that those who are dark skinned were Neutral in heaven and did not try to stop Lucifer's that's why their skin is dark and not white???
Why if Father God and Mother God are "GODS" and all powerful did they need their offspring to help them discipline and subdue Lucifer their spirit son?
Can Father God make a creation more powerful then himself and if so how seems to fly in the face of logic??
If that is the case and our Father God could not control our Spirit Brother Lucifer and many followed him and he needed our help in heaven is it possible in the future if we are not on our guard or God is not that he could subdue Father God and take over this world??
Just asking
First answer me some questions. Who is God? What is God? Did God come from somewhere? Did God create himself out of nothing? Or did a nothingness create God into something?
Does God have a gender? If God doesn't have gender why do most all of his creations have gender? Didn't God have the power to make non-gender living things? If God has no gender why would he make living things with a gender unlike himself?
Is God a he, a she or an it? And how do you know?
Why did God create these heavens and things if he has no need of us for any specific purpose? Is he just wasting his time making things like a child makes things out of sand in a sand box out of boredom?
What is the next stage of life going to be like? How do you know? How will we know each other?
God said he sent one third of the heavenly host to this earth as a prison. Where are they? Why can't we see them? Why can't they talk to us and tell us things we don't know concerning God? God said they're here, is he a liar that their not here?
Jesus appointed a lover of money for an apostle. Why would he do that? He appointed other apostles that would doubt what he taught. He appointed one that said he never knew Jesus. The same one tried to murder a man. Why would Jesus appoint such men with so many problems? Didn't Jesus have the wisdom to choose men that would believe in him and wouldn't deny knowing him and weren't violent and weren't lovers of money?
If God has no beginning and no ending, why does God allow all his knowledge to be put in a book that has a beginning and has an ending. That's a contradiction in itself.
Truth matters.
concerned in Egypt

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no clue who your God is.
You have no clue of where your God came from.
You have no clue for why your God has did and created what exists.
You have no idea if your God has form or shape or is a nothingness piece of thought.
You have no idea of what your God has in store for you when you die.
You have not a single clue about anything of your God and the four W's concerning him or if it's a him or a her or a it.
You don't know nothing of your God except what you give a definition of to suit your personal needs.
And you think all of that unknown nothingness is truth matters?
You have absolutely no truth about your God except what people said of him that lived 2000 years ago.
You're relying on 2000 year old information and you claim truth matters and you have no truth. You have opinions.
Yet you think you know if someone else's beliefs are correct or incorrect when you know nothing of the God you worship?
You know nothing and truth doesn't matter to you.
Your opinion matters, not truth.
You wouldn't know truth if it stood in front of you.
Yeh ok read your post, you did not answer one of my questions.

It appears you and the Zebra can't answer basic questions about the Faith you have entrusted your eternal destiny to.

So below are my questions again that you chose not to answer.

Can you answer even ONE of them with verifiable LDS Doctrine that I can verify???

Ok lets try this again.

How many are there?

Just asking

You know you and the Zebra keep telling me I am wrong so know I asking questions about your faith and you don't seem to know why you believe what you believe.

Just saying.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are stupid.
God determines my worth. A temple recommend is a blessing that is earned by doing righteousness, God's Commands.
It is EARNED... and even according to Not Ashamed... she didn't pay full tithe and her temple recommend wasn't taken away.
She must have a Bishop who is kinder than most. I've known bishops who had to see your 1040's before he let you have a temple recommend. But according to the church:

TO ENTER THE TEMPLE YOU MUST BE A FULL-TITHE PAYER and live the Word of Wisdom. These two commandments, simple in their instruction but enormously important in our spiritual growth, are essential in certifying our personal worthiness. Observation over many years has shown that those who faithfully pay their tithing and observe the Word of Wisdom are usually faithful in all other matters that relate to entering the holy temple.

https://www.lds.org/new-era/1995/04/your-temp...

You must not attend your meetings much not to know that.

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

http://en.fairmormon.org/Mormonism_and_temple...

Link has the questions given at a interview or a temple recommendation:

"10. Are you a full-tithe payer?"

Poor Carol keeps lying, but her lies keep being shown. LOL!!!

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your thinking.
But, we are not.
//
I get God's best, why don't you?

Merced, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if they want second best, Mormonism is certainly the place to get it.
I bet if you you asked those members if they would like to have God's best, every single one of them would say "yes."
You are so pathetic. Maybe you like having God's worst, because you aren't even a member.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,621 - 22,640 of32,000
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Religion Discussions

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Buck Crick 223,034
'Islamic State' Jihadists Reportedly Mowing Dow... 4 min Aussie girl 19
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Kareem O Wheat 198,574
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 529,651
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 10 min tongangodz 7,799
Gay Teacher Files Sex Discrimination Claim Agai... 10 min Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 45
Church happenings (Nov '13) 15 min teddy medolli YT 31
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••