Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 32007 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL

Yuba City, CA

#21416 Mar 7, 2013
NO YOU CAN NOT.

What you SEE

is the REPRODUCTION of it I put online

of the one I mailed to Mr. James Sutton of Sutton Construction in Colton California.

HICK.
THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL

Yuba City, CA

#21417 Mar 7, 2013
He and his four sons will be able to clear up who their mother is

and who his wife is

and who she's not.

Between the four of them I'm sure they'll figure out where to get the resources to put you back into a world where there are consequences for your actions.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#21418 Mar 7, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
What Carol doesn't realize here is that the minute the police gets involved with this, they can get her IP address from Topix, proving it is her, Carol Slutton, Colton, CA writing all this BS. They will list her as a starker, and even maybe take away her computer. But the truth is, that being trailer park trash, they have no means of getting a lawyer, because no lawyer will take this case without a ton of money first. This is just all BS, pure and simple.
And she will freak out and the cops have her locked down for 72 hours..IV drugs and social workers are in her future!

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#21419 Mar 7, 2013
THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL wrote:
and who his wife is
and who she's not.
Between the four of them I'm sure they'll figure out where to get the resources to put you back into a world where there are consequences for your actions.
Sounds like a GOOD TIME!!! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#21420 Mar 7, 2013
<quoted text>
CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?
HI LAY LO LA!!!! I'S CANS SEES IT!!!

Marysville, CA

#21421 Mar 7, 2013
"Mr. and Mrs. Sutton:
There is a man named Dana Robertson from Merced California who has an online store and a website where he publishes and sells Anti Mormon literature called "The Anti-Mormon Preservation Society".
As part of Mr. Robertson's onine presence to further peddling of his literature and opinions Mr. Robertson blogs on various websites.
On them he engages in argument with people who are variously of diferent faiths than his own.
One of the sites he blogs on is called Topix. It is a large site with many forums. One of them is a religious forum. On the "Topix Religious Forum" there is a thread named "Who says Mormons aren't Christians?"
Mr Robertson has been a frequent poster there for several years. Recently Mr. Robertson posted a letter he claims he received from someone named
Carol Sutton (address in full in letter as posted by Robertson)
The post of Robertson's says:
"And just for the record, since the whore wants to be so public. Carol Sutton is a Trailer Park trash whore that lives at 2751 Reche Canyon Rd Space #181, Colton, CA
I know this because she pretend to be a ex-mormon in a letter she wrote to me:
Oct 7, 12
Dear Dana Robertson
Imagine my shock & horror to discover I am descended from Don Carlos Smith, and ALL the murders! I am proud
his wife was Ca's poet laurette (I love to write) and would love to visit her statue & HAVE Her POEMS!
I WILL NO LONGER vote for Romney! Both are Islam-Mosem-Gay supporters!
I would like your help and advice!
I DID Keep mormon belief in SELF PRESERVATION (tho never really served the mormons, saved at 10 yrs old).
We are determined our family will LIVE awhile!(despite what IS SURELY COMING!)
Hoping for encoureagement and counsel. SO CONFUSED!
In Jesus Christ,
Carol Sutton.
{Mr. Robertson says additionally,}
"As you can see, she is a lunatic, and nutjob.
And certainly a lying piece of crap.
Oh, Carol, thanks for the Mark Twain stamp, I am a stamp collector.
All the spelling mistakes in the letters was hers. I copied it exactly as she wrote it."
-----
You should know what Mr. Robertson is publishing about you and your wife and four adult sons.
He goes on to call Mrs. Sutton, a multiple incestuous child molester and a "rapist" of her sons in subsequent posts.
The reason Mr. Robertson gives for publishing these things about the Suttons is one of the people he was arguing with, mentioned Mr. Robertson made money from selling his opinion, and listed Mr. Robertson's "The anti-Mormon Preservation Society" website and bookstore as proof of potential for Mr. Robertson's bias. That website can be found here:
(website listed)
Mr. Robertson said Mrs. Sutton is a Mormon when she states she's not.
He's also telling people that since Mrs. Sutton isn't a business associate "the rules don't apply,"
meaning there is nothing you, Mr. and Mrs Sutton, or your four sons can do, to stop his intentional slander, humiliation, and embarrassment of having it published, that Mrs Sutton and her sons are being called everything imaginable by him, including an inestuous molester of Mrs. Sutton's four sons.
He claims there's simply nothing anyone can do to stop him.
He openly dares other bloggers to try to stop him, laughing and saying "I'm waiting to hear from your lawyer", and "Sue me. Since you're not a customer Carol, there's nothing you can do."
Mr. Robertson obviously believes he's above reproach and slander laws.
I think it's important for you to know what he is saying about Mrs Sutton and your four sons, so you can take appropriate steps to protect yourselves from this vicious, and obviously deranged, pro-homosexual, anti-Mormon activist. Mr. Robertson claims he left the Mormons when his views on homosexuality conflicted wth theirs.
CAN YOU SEE IT NOW?
Do you need a stamp, Carol? LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#21422 Mar 7, 2013
and who his wife is
and who she's not.
By the way, you've just given yourself away again. I don't know you had 4 sons. BUSTED CAROL!

If they show up at my door, you won't have any. GOT IT YET?

Marysville, CA

#21423 Mar 7, 2013
NO YOU CAN NOT.
What you SEE
is the REPRODUCTION of it I put online
of the one I mailed to Mr. James Sutton of Sutton Construction in Colton California.
HICK.
I didn't know your husband had a construction company either. Thanks for the info, Carol. I've never owned a construction company before. SWEET!
THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL

Yuba City, CA

#21424 Mar 7, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you've just given yourself away again. I don't know you had 4 sons. BUSTED CAROL!
If they show up at my door, you won't have any. GOT IT YET?
Y.O.U.
L.I.S.T.E.D.
T.H.E.I.R.
N.A.M.E.S

with T.H.E.I.R. MOTHER'S

you ignorant pedophile HICK.

HICK.
THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL

Yuba City, CA

#21425 Mar 7, 2013
You guys stay tuned, it'll take about a week for the letter to get to the Suttons' house.
THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL

Yuba City, CA

#21426 Mar 7, 2013
Go ahead and explain to the Suttons how you're invulnerable to lawsuit because you're on disability or whatever. It'll go over great when Mr. Sutton and his family find out just exactly who their mother was writing to.
THE LETTERS IN THE MAIL

Yuba City, CA

#21427 Mar 7, 2013
Why wouldn't Mrs Sutton have any more sons if they come to your door to ask why you claimed their mother is a molester?
Do you think you'll threaten them the way you threaten disinterested people at the other end of the state from you guys?
No you probably won't. Maybe they're going to roll over and let you talk about their mother and them the way you talk about the Mormons. But they're not Mormons I don't imagine.
Their dad Mr. Sutton didn't sound like he was too Mormon today when I called his house at 7:30.

Marysville, CA

#21428 Mar 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Y.O.U.
L.I.S.T.E.D.
T.H.E.I.R.
N.A.M.E.S
with T.H.E.I.R. MOTHER'S
you ignorant pedophile HICK.
HICK.
No, I did not, Carol. BUSTED!!!

Marysville, CA

#21429 Mar 8, 2013
You guys stay tuned, it'll take about a week for the letter to get to the Suttons' house.
It takes a week for a letter to get from one side of your house to the other? That's a big trailer you have there! LOL!!!

I can't wait!

Marysville, CA

#21430 Mar 8, 2013
Go ahead and explain to the Suttons how you're invulnerable to lawsuit because you're on disability or whatever. It'll go over great when Mr. Sutton and his family find out just exactly who their mother was writing to.
And they will find out exactly what I think about you. LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#21431 Mar 8, 2013
Why wouldn't Mrs Sutton have any more sons if they come to your door to ask why you claimed their mother is a molester?
Do you think you'll threaten them the way you threaten disinterested people at the other end of the state from you guys?
No you probably won't. Maybe they're going to roll over and let you talk about their mother and them the way you talk about the Mormons. But they're not Mormons I don't imagine.
Their dad Mr. Sutton didn't sound like he was too Mormon today when I called his house at 7:30.
Well, according to your letter, you was. Proof that whether you're writing on this BB or in a letter, you lie.

So, just where did you find her phone number?

You're full of crap as usual, Carol the 2 ton barrel. I hope they show up, if will be fun having them arrested for trespassing. LOL!!!
YOU WILL MEET THE SUTTONS

Yuba City, CA

#21432 Mar 8, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah: you did you delusional pedophile HICK.

Because you flew into a psychopathic rage when you got caught

lying like the PROFESSIONAL online scammer and SOCIOPATH you are

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#21433 Mar 8, 2013
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
And she will freak out and the cops have her locked down for 72 hours..IV drugs and social workers are in her future!
Sounds like you know what happens in those places first hand.

Yuba City, CA

#21434 Mar 8, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
How many times have you molested your children

Angela L Sutton,

James V Sutton,

John T Sutton,

& Mark Andrew Sutton?
So it's three sons and a daughter instead of 4 sons.

Now you're going to try to CRAWFISH DANA YOUR WAY OUT of THAT aren't you.

You can explain to Mr. Sutton how it's not really so bad because it was only THREE sons and a DAUGHTER.

Yuba City, CA

#21436 Mar 8, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
POST #20992
Monday Mar 4
Dana Robertson wrote:
How many times have you molested your children

Angela L Sutton,

James V Sutton,

John T Sutton,

& Mark Andrew Sutton?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 244,686
News Boy Scouts expected to end ban on gay leaders 1 min WeTheSheeple 35
News Southern Baptist annual meetings aims to contin... 3 min Epicurus 12
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Thinking 228,140
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min ChristineM 20,484
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min DaniEl 456,177
News Pope Francis Affirms Evolution and Big Bang Theory 9 min Zog Has-fallen 204
More from around the web