Aussie convert to Islam whipped 40 ti...

Aussie convert to Islam whipped 40 times for violating Shari'a law

There are 526 comments on the Examiner.com story from Oct 22, 2012, titled Aussie convert to Islam whipped 40 times for violating Shari'a law. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Christian Martinez of Sydney, Australia , knowingly, willingly and intelligently converted to the extremely strict branch of Islam known as Wahhabism .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#536 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and I must be glued to this computer all day, my only purpose in life is waiting for ravenclaw to come back on this forum.
Sorry dearie, don't flatter yourself...
Yep, that was the point. You could probably use a shower too...

Gross.
Elias

Australia

#537 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that was the point. You could probably use a shower too...
Gross.
So who is doing the bullying and name calling now? hippocrite...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#538 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
So who is doing the bullying and name calling now? hippocrite...
You.
Elias

Australia

#539 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You.
yep..."You" are childish and juvenile...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#540 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
yep..."You" are childish and juvenile...
You're the one that can't let go of your 'mistake', I'm just making fun of you.

You are still crying, still just waiting for my next post. That's pretty sad.

I think Peter had you pegged right on the money. He seems to be familiar with your work.
yeah right

Australia

#541 Nov 18, 2012
LOL

I'm getting ready to spank both of you.
Nadum

United States

#542 Nov 18, 2012
Slapping your wives bare ass is in line with islam. For every slap you will get a virgin from allah. Muhammad said slap your wives ass and be accepted by allah, because allah loves a slapping for islam. So husbands slap your wifes ass every so often so she remembers you and will not deviate from islam . In yemen if you don't slap your wifes ass every month the husband gets slapped by the imam

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#543 Nov 18, 2012
yeah right wrote:
LOL
I'm getting ready to spank both of you.
Hey, that's the thread topic! LOL
Elias

Australia

#544 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>I think Peter had you pegged right on the money. He seems to be familiar with your work.
Peter spent many hours trawling through my posts going back to 2005. So in that respect yes he is familiar. In terms of his being on the money, no. Narcissists like Peter have problems interpreting the real world through the prism of their ego. That' why I suggested if the pair of you are single then I encourage you to kidle a relationship. You were both made for each other.
yeah right

Australia

#545 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that's the thread topic! LOL
Uh-oh.

Lest I be suspected of anything even remotely related to that awful sharia think I'll quit whilst I'm ahead and let it get back to the topic LOL.
yeah right

Australia

#546 Nov 18, 2012
Nadum wrote:
Slapping your wives bare ass is in line with islam. For every slap you will get a virgin from allah. Muhammad said slap your wives ass and be accepted by allah, because allah loves a slapping for islam. So husbands slap your wifes ass every so often so she remembers you and will not deviate from islam . In yemen if you don't slap your wifes ass every month the husband gets slapped by the imam
What happens if the wife gets sick of the abuse, buys a gun and shoots her husband's and the imam's nuts off?

Just asking :)

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#547 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Peter spent many hours trawling through my posts going back to 2005. So in that respect yes he is familiar. In terms of his being on the money, no. Narcissists like Peter have problems interpreting the real world through the prism of their ego. That' why I suggested if the pair of you are single then I encourage you to kidle a relationship. You were both made for each other.
Ohhhhh, now I understand. I'm the first female that has ever responded to you! Now this makes perfect sense.

You don't have any chance. None.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#548 Nov 18, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh.
Lest I be suspected of anything even remotely related to that awful sharia think I'll quit whilst I'm ahead and let it get back to the topic LOL.
The sharia pushers have no sense of humor, so there's not much chance of you being confused for them. They don't laugh, and certainly not 'out loud'. Well, maybe during a flogging or a stoning...

LOL

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#549 Nov 18, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if the wife gets sick of the abuse, buys a gun and shoots her husband's and the imam's nuts off?
Just asking :)
The village has barbeque for a week.
Elias

Australia

#550 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhh, now I understand. I'm the first female that has ever responded to you! Now this makes perfect sense.
LOL! on the Australian forum you'd be the "only" female
Ravenclaw wrote:
<You don't have any chance. None.
Yes well this feeds into your own narcissistic tendencies that the world revolve around little old you....

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#551 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! on the Australian forum you'd be the "only" female
<quoted text>
Yes well this feeds into your own narcissistic tendencies that the world revolve around little old you....
Did all the women see your desperation for attention and leave?

I could totally see that.
Elias

Australia

#552 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Did all the women see your desperation for attention and leave?
I could totally see that.
ha ha your hilarious...
yeah right

Australia

#553 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
The village has barbeque for a week.
HAHA YUK!!!!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#554 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha your hilarious...
Yep.
aiesha s

Ryde, Australia

#555 Nov 18, 2012
yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if the wife gets sick of the abuse, buys a gun and shoots her husband's and the imam's nuts off?
Just asking :)
I don't know. But she should get a gold medal.
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min Dogen 58,667
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 2 min Nina 512,913
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr guest 670,601
News Auburn Amish run out on chances (Dec '14) 2 hr not in this town 48
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr replaytime 27,532
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 6 hr Eagle 12 64
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 hr Dragnet52 256,499
More from around the web