Aussie convert to Islam whipped 40 times for violating Shari'a law

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Christian Martinez of Sydney, Australia , knowingly, willingly and intelligently converted to the extremely strict branch of Islam known as Wahhabism .

Comments
461 - 480 of 526 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Sazzad wrote:
<quoted text> Take my Salam .....
Waalaikum salaam...
Sazzad wrote:
<I would like some advice about Australia ..?\..
What advice?
Sazzad wrote:
<I think - you are Pakistani .. Best of luck ..
Nope I'm Australian

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but you obviously have to get the last word in. God, pity your husband :(
LOL Look who's talking! I see you are still desperately seeking your long lost manhood.

Your attempts at bullying me into leaving wont work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
You really cannot ever admit a mistake can you? It says LDS not LSD.
You will look less a moron if you just said, "OPS I made a mistake, it happens."
He really doesn't get it. Funny watching him squirm and cry though!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Look who's talking! I see you are still desperately seeking your long lost manhood.
Your attempts at bullying me into leaving wont work.
I'm not bullying, merely using colorful language to demonstrate your arrogant and aggresive tone.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
He really doesn't get it. Funny watching him squirm and cry though!
Who is crying? BTW your new friend Peter is a serial bully on the Australian forum. The pair of you would probably make a great couple if you met on a online dating site :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. I was born and raised in the Mormon church. Left in 1993 when I became "born again". As a Christian I try to teach other Mormons about the errors of their faith in hopes of helping them escape the cult. This angers many of them. When they ask me what my problem is, I like to use that quote from Star Trek 4. It's a classic, and funny. Thanks Raven for explaining to Elias their mistake about my quote.
I think your headline is clever, usually a touch of humor helps deflect misplaced anger. Too bad some others don't take a chill and enjoy life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not bullying, merely using colorful language to demonstrate your arrogant and aggresive tone.
LMAO

You sat around and waited for me ALL day - again!

Geez man, get a life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is crying? BTW your new friend Peter is a serial bully on the Australian forum. The pair of you would probably make a great couple if you met on a online dating site :)
No, you are the bully. Your continued ranting and raving here proves that. You even followed him to this thread just to attack him. Are you stalking him? Sure looks that way.

You were wrong, I pointed it out. Move on. Your harping for days is ridiculous. Get over it Nancy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Marie-Luise wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I have to think of "Dr. Ruth" (Wertheimer)? LOL
LOL I doubt even she could help him!

How are you Marie-Luise? I haven't seen you around much lately.
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
A bully? I was merely pointing out how you make a mistake, and your arrogance will not allow you to admit a simple mistake.

No, you have to use your usual tactic of denial and abuse.

Your inability to admit mistakes probably stems from your racist southern Indian superiority illusions.

You call me a bully? That's a bit stiff considering your victimization of that Indian chick. Again you will go into denial.

Do you still deny your admission about how you cheat on IQ tests and how you seem to have an ever increasing IQ?

Do you still deny your admission about sexualising young girls and wives of your friends due to your cultural prejudices? Do your "friends" still invite you over knowing how you view their wives and children?

Do you still grab a quick perve at the young girls when "your wife is not looking"??

You are a sick unit Elias.
max

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Dr Sharia wrote:
<quoted text>
Taliban understands need for beating and stoning of women. Al Shababb also. Beat them. No music. No beer.
Infidels reject this wisdom
You stupid jerk. Did you forget to pay your brain bill again?!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
You sat around and waited for me ALL day - again!
Geez man, get a life.
The fact you are on here as much as me would suggest you don't have a life either...no?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>
A bully? I was merely pointing out how you make a mistake, and your arrogance will not allow you to admit a simple mistake.
No, you have to use your usual tactic of denial and abuse.
Your inability to admit mistakes probably stems from your racist southern Indian superiority illusions.
I've certainly seen proof of this part of your post. Sheesh, does elias ever just let his mistakes go, or will he continue this whinging for the foreseeable future?

2 days in a row, he's been just waiting for me to post, he responds in under 5 minutes. Does he do this all the time?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Peter Hall wrote:
<quoted text>Do you still grab a quick perve at the young girls when "your wife is not looking"??
Well Peter that's entirely your interpretation purely designed for your own gratification (as per usual) and far from any semblence of truth.

Since you are fond of juvenile names to label people you disagree with, how about I call you predictable Peter?
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I've certainly seen proof of this part of your post. Sheesh, does elias ever just let his mistakes go, or will he continue this whinging for the foreseeable future?
2 days in a row, he's been just waiting for me to post, he responds in under 5 minutes. Does he do this all the time?
Three minutes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact you are on here as much as me would suggest you don't have a life either...no?
I haven't been here all day. I was out shopping, doing my part to improve the economy. You however, have apparently spent the last two days just waiting for my posts, as you respond within 5 minutes. You're a nutter.

Go take a walk. At this rate, you are liable to have a blood clot let go.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Three minutes
Dingleberry, I was gone for 19 hours after your last post. I have a life, and I enjoy it. Topix is something for free time, not a place to spend ALL ones time.

You were saying???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Correction, 19 hours after MY last post, 16 hours after yours.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been here all day. I was out shopping, doing my part to improve the economy. You however, have apparently spent the last two days just waiting for my posts, as you respond within 5 minutes. You're a nutter.
Go take a walk. At this rate, you are liable to have a blood clot let go.
Oh and I must be glued to this computer all day, my only purpose in life is waiting for ravenclaw to come back on this forum.
Sorry dearie, don't flatter yourself...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

I can see many British M.P.s now converting to Wahhabism .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women's bodies not considered their own 3 min Ravenclaw 14
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 3 min Zorri 11,497
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Anthony MN 538,559
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min CunningLinguist 226,131
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 12 min chazmo 364,154
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 53 min Shamma 201,177
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 55 min Jooosh04 931
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 4 hr Dr Jihad 50,092
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••