Aussie convert to Islam whipped 40 times for violating Shari'a law

Oct 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Christian Martinez of Sydney, Australia , knowingly, willingly and intelligently converted to the extremely strict branch of Islam known as Wahhabism .

Comments
441 - 460 of 526 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#495 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, did you wait around for hours just waiting for me to grace you with my presence? Loser!
Hardly, merely sacrificing my valuable time to educate you in the art of civilised conduct.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#496 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly, merely sacrificing my valuable time to educate you in the art of civilised conduct.
LMAO You were waiting. Poor lonely little feller! Do you think if you get the last word that you'll finally find your manhood?
Layla

United States

#497 Nov 18, 2012
zulika wrote:
My ass was whipped 89 lashes for looking at a man. Imam Hazir ruled that I stared at a man and ordered 89 lashes on my ass, Imam Hazir had sex with me and when I stopped it I am all of sudden a kuffar girl and worthy of being lashed. Islam is about violence against women , women have zero say or zero value in islam, islam has no respect for women , women in islam are only sex tools to be used and abused , I live in pakistan and the minute I could leave this place I will. My good friend was murdered by her husbands brother in a honor killing becaused she was accused of having an affair , no trial , no evidence nothing was ever produced supporting this allegation, she was never ever even given a
Chance to defend her self, her life was just snuffed out in a cold bloodied honor killing and her two little children left without a mother.
my heart is crying for you, I wish I could help you, keep up and one day we muslim girls will be free from the tyranny of islam , inshallah
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#498 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO You were waiting. Poor lonely little feller! Do you think if you get the last word that you'll finally find your manhood?
No, but you obviously have to get the last word in. God, pity your husband :(
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#499 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes well the impression on appearance is "she consumed too much LSD in the 1960s". If she is bemoaning the excesses of the 60s then it's hardly going to leave a impression. My memory of that era was most middle class white folk were either stodgy and conservative and their kids self absorbed brats to consider the mind opening possibilities of hallucinogenic drugs. Nothing much has changed.
You really cannot ever admit a mistake can you? It says LDS not LSD.

You will look less a moron if you just said, "OPS I made a mistake, it happens."
yeah right

Melbourne, Australia

#500 Nov 18, 2012
zulika wrote:
My ass was whipped 89 lashes for looking at a man. Imam Hazir ruled that I stared at a man and ordered 89 lashes on my ass, Imam Hazir had sex with me and when I stopped it I am all of sudden a kuffar girl and worthy of being lashed. Islam is about violence against women , women have zero say or zero value in islam, islam has no respect for women , women in islam are only sex tools to be used and abused , I live in pakistan and the minute I could leave this place I will. My good friend was murdered by her husbands brother in a honor killing becaused she was accused of having an affair , no trial , no evidence nothing was ever produced supporting this allegation, she was never ever even given a
Chance to defend her self, her life was just snuffed out in a cold bloodied honor killing and her two little children left without a mother.
If you're for real you need to contact the police.
Dr Sharia

Bronx, NY

#501 Nov 18, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
Christian Martinez should change his name to Muslim Masochist. And maybe try AA next time.
Incorrect. He must be beaten. All infidels must be punished. Public stoning for all who drink beer.
Islam will be Australia's salvation. But the public stonings and beatings need to begin daily.
Televised live. Sharia.
Dr Sharia

Bronx, NY

#502 Nov 18, 2012
Layla wrote:
<quoted text> my heart is crying for you, I wish I could help you, keep up and one day we muslim girls will be free from the tyranny of islam , inshallah
Muslim women must be beaten. Public stoning if they drink beer. They are servants of man. This is freedom not tyrany. The chador covers their bruises.
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#503 Nov 18, 2012
"Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life.[And here's the freedom-to-pimp card:] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving."
Qur'an 24:34

Do not worry, its OK, Allah will forgive her.
Dr Sharia

Bronx, NY

#504 Nov 18, 2012
Peter Hall wrote:
"Force not your slave-girls to whoredom (prostitution) if they desire chastity, that you may seek enjoyment of this life.[And here's the freedom-to-pimp card:] But if anyone forces them, then after such compulsion, Allah is oft-forgiving."
Qur'an 24:34
Do not worry, its OK, Allah will forgive her.
Taliban understands need for beating and stoning of women. Al Shababb also. Beat them. No music. No beer.
Infidels reject this wisdom
Peter Hall

Leichhardt, Australia

#505 Nov 18, 2012
Dr Sharia

We infidels also reject drinking camel urine and fly tea, we want to use toilet paper not 9 round smooth pebbles and we really dislike marrying members of our immediate family.
Tabaya

United States

#506 Nov 18, 2012
zulika wrote:
terrible. I am crying for your heart, in pakistan you can't even call the police , if you call the corrupt pakistan police you are guilty of everything that you accuse , please get out of pakistan before they kill you, please please you are courage you will do so much more outside of pakistan please get out fast

Since: May 08

Germany

#507 Nov 18, 2012
Ravenclaw wrote:
It really hurt to be schooled by a little woman didn't it!
Why do I have to think of "Dr. Ruth" (Wertheimer)? LOL

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#508 Nov 18, 2012
aiesha s wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster obviously had a Mormon background. Interesting.
I did. I was born and raised in the Mormon church. Left in 1993 when I became "born again". As a Christian I try to teach other Mormons about the errors of their faith in hopes of helping them escape the cult. This angers many of them. When they ask me what my problem is, I like to use that quote from Star Trek 4. It's a classic, and funny. Thanks Raven for explaining to Elias their mistake about my quote.
Machmud

United States

#509 Nov 18, 2012
Beat your wives bare ass often so they don't stray of islams ways women are inherit evil and stray, so women's asses needs beating often as muhammad said, beat her ass so she follows islam and not stray

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#510 Nov 18, 2012
Dr Sharia wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim women must be beaten. Public stoning if they drink beer. They are servants of man. This is freedom not tyrany. The chador covers their bruises.
And people wonder why I would like to line up all the muslims against the wall, and call it a mercy killing. Islam is a religious, fascist "1984". "Slavery is freedom."

Muslim men must be beaten for everybody's freedom. F**king animals.
george whyte

Market Rasen, UK

#511 Nov 18, 2012
lol welcome to islam lol
Machmud

United States

#512 Nov 18, 2012
Husbands beat your wives. Islam demands that a husband beat his wife at least once a month, women are born inferior as it states the koran and explained in sharia muslim tradition. Muhammad was beating his wives all the 29 of muhammads wives were beaten every time the new moon rises, muhammad said that women are inferior and evil therefore you beat her ass as to make her follow islam . 89 lashes is the amount of lashes mushammad beat the bare ass of each and every of his 29 wives so muslims are following his tradition and do the same. If 89 lashes do not do the job a husband may add as much as he feels is necessary, some bad wives need 250 lashes. The beating is always on the bare ass and it has to be finished in 30 minutes according to Mufti Malom
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#513 Nov 18, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Raven for explaining to Elias their mistake about my quote.
Sorry, LSD and LDS look very similar to my eyes.
Sazzad

Albettone, Italy

#514 Nov 18, 2012
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, LSD and LDS look very similar to my eyes.
Take my Salam ... I would like some advice about Australia ..? I think - you are Pakistani .. Best of luck ..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 min JOEL 201,272
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 7 min Dak-Original 50,131
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 68,943
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 54 min tongangodz 11,710
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 57 min Love Hurghada 364,436
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr MUQ1 21,499
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••