tobi

Davao City, Philippines

#135 May 13, 2008
pick up your low intelligence quotient,shir. bakit kmi mag file ng case against your impostor quiboloy na hindi naman kami ang biktima...what a gullible and pea-brain mind you have! as far as we are concerned,the victims hold valuable evidence against the perpetrators of the crime. the truth will soon come out. how are you now going to defend your impostor quiboloy with your tooth and nail???? no matter what the cover ups, the truth will come out. make my day!
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#136 May 14, 2008
all i hav to say is that quiboly guy is a NUTS!
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#138 May 14, 2008
what kind of son of god is this guy?
son of satan...!
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#139 May 14, 2008
surely this quiboloy guy, will be a gud sidekick of satan...!
shame on him!!!
chin

Davao City, Philippines

#140 May 15, 2008
Mt. 7:7-11...ask the almighty the truth...pray!...don't listen to anybody!
sitsaritsit

Philippines

#141 May 15, 2008
all of you deceived with hateful hearts, wake up. Hypocrite people, better for you to shut up, you don't know what you're talking!!!!

Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy is the Son of God! He is real. The truth hurts.
Demon-Exorcist

Philippines

#142 May 15, 2008
russano wrote:
<quoted text>
People had no reason to doubt Jesus...all of his prophecies came to pass, he performed miracle after miracle. His accusers had all the PROOF and EVIDENCE they needed and then some but still chose to crucify him... BECAUSE IT WAS PROPHECY TOO. Quiboloy has NOT produced any valid credibility nor evidence. Quite the opposite in fact. What was the last miracle performed by Quiboloy? What was his last fulfilled prophecy (and I'm not talking about some stupid, obscure, "well-no-duh" kind of prophecy, either.)
Please do your soul a favor and quit calling him a "cult", if ever you people know what a "cult" really means. And of you, Mr. Russano, I believe you have no Spiritual life at all. Don't you know that everything happens in the SPIRITUAL FIRST before in the physical? Even the JEWS, God's CHOSEN people, rejected Jesus Christ even when He did all those miracles! Then, how can you, a gentile, can possibly believes what he says? It all roots down in your Spirit. If you are implanted with the Spirit of God, then don't fret because the FAther hath said, He shall draw all men unto Him. All those that hath Faith to believe in the Father's voice. Because He said, "my sheep know my voice." So you better go to the privacy of your room and PRAY HARD, if ever you really pray hard. Pray hard that the Father will reveal these things to you. He is not a God of Lies. He answers sincere prayers. So next time, before you say something, ask the Father, who is this Man, Father? And he will give the answer to you. May the Father Bless you.
Lady Eagle

Pasig, Philippines

#143 May 16, 2008
@imee
have u heard Pastor Quiboloy preached? what have u understood? do u know him inside out? how about u? are u not a son of God or a child of God? if Quiboloy's proclamations are all lies, what is the truth then??? i will listen to u very intently... or else... if u have nothing to say about the person u didnt know well, just shut up ur mouth.
dnoq miranda

Philippines

#144 May 16, 2008
im not mad @ PAC Q's followers, i feel for them, all of u guy's are in my prayers, i know one day the real GOD wil enlighten ur minds, just ask urself this, y would had JESUS said "it is finished" b4 he took his last breath on the cross, just think bout it...
May the real Lord JESUS CHRIST enlighten all of u.
God Bless...
dnoq miranda

Philippines

#145 May 16, 2008
sitsaritsit wrote:
all of you deceived with hateful hearts, wake up. Hypocrite people, better for you to shut up, you don't know what you're talking!!!!
Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy is the Son of God! He is real. The truth hurts.
i dont know wat PAC Q had done, for u to fully belived that his for "real".
do urself a favor sweetie, god has given each of evryone of us a BRAIN, just use it, u'l be amaZed how it works...
one more thing dont be fooled by someone proclaiming to be the Christ, pls...
i beg of u get out of that evil epire b4 u run out of time...
God is a Good, he stil has a bright future for u..!
dnoq miranda

Philippines

#146 May 16, 2008
Unhypocritical wrote:
"go to your room and ask the father almighty if who is his appointed son in the last days...just try...dont ask people....ask god if pastor is telling the truth.... "
Yes i did that. and you know what, GOD REALLY ANSWERED:
Matthew 24 : 24 - 26
Jesus Christ says,
24 "For false christs and false prophets
will rise and show great signs and
wonders to deceive, if possible, even
the elect."
25 "See, I have told you beforehand."
26 "Therefore if they say to you,'Look,
He is in the desert! Do not go out; or
'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' Do not
believe it.
REMEMBER, OUR FINAL AUTHORITY IS THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, A COMMANDMENT/WARNING GIVEN BY GOD.
y is that evryone who dfend PAC Q cannot just use their own BRAIN to reason out, just dnt repeat wat PAC Q has told u many times over, ur not a parrot, ur a human being, ur molded by our one & only God, he's name is JESUS, not quiboly...
donald

Philippines

#147 May 16, 2008
please read the bible carefully. this is a false
prophet!!! unscriptural!!! read his article and all his scriptures are not supporting directly to his claim as son of God!!!
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#148 May 17, 2008
Shir wrote:
To the persecutors of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy. Here is my comment for all of you....
Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy was appointed by the Almighty Father our Lord Jesus Christ.(You can pray to the Father Almighty for confirmation Mt. 7:7-11)
Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy has come in the Name of the Father Jesus Christ. Like in the time of Jesus Christ, the scenario is repeating.(John 5:43 : I am come in my Father's Name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. KJV)
Who crucified Jesus Christ in His time? It was the Jewish religious leaders. It was those who had power . What did they call him? what did they say ? "... they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils." Matt. 12:24. They did not believe the teachings of Jesus Christ. They called blasphemy, they called him devil, they called him anything they wanted.
But about the teaching and doctrine what did Jesus say? "... My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me." "If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of my self". John 7:16-17 (KJV)
History repeats itself. Ecclesiastes 3:15, "That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been, and God requireth that which is past;" Now comparing the scenario in the Jewish setting and in the Gentile setting, in our time today, what role are you playing? Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy is playing the role of the Son of God. Father Jesus Christ is dwelling in Him. He has overcome everything and now has become the Son of God.(Rev 21:7)
The Question is whose role are you playing? if we see, you are exactly like the Pharisees. Different people, different bodies but the spirit is the same. Now just like your forefathers, you want to crucify the Son.. don't you? hmm.. but now it's different. The Son of God came in the Gentile setting, to Reign not to be crucified. You can't crucify him now.
When the Pharisees thought after crucifixion everything was over, but no.. that was just the beginning of what the Father was going to do to complete salvation for men. and now it has come to it's full circle because someone from the fallen Adamic race has already become an overcomer, an inheritor, Son of God.
See, you didn't know all these thins, it didn't enter into your mind, you didn't hear them.. because it was not revealed to you. Simply the ministry of the Son was given unto Pastor Apollo. Because, "... A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven." John 3:27.
See, nobody wants to be in darkness, even me! But the thing is you have to really be in the light.
I would like to discuss with you more of the teaching and revelations of Pastor Apollo C. Quiboloy, if you wish. And one thing i would like you to know is about 'Salvation' what it is, why it is, how it is.. and more.. let me know (if anybody)
u stil hav hope, its not yet late, get out of PAC Q's kingdom, b4 u run out of time....
i'l be praying for u bro...!
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#149 May 17, 2008
ERLINDA HARKUP wrote:
I BELIEVED WHAT PASTOR QUIBOLOY SAID,GOD SAID
YOU NOT CHOOSIN ME BUT IHAVE CHOOSIN YOU.GOD CHOOSE TO GAVE HIS WILL TO PASTOR QUIBOLOY.PASTOR
QUIBOLOY HIS THE ELDEST SON OF JESUS CHRIST HE
SACREFICE HIS OWN FLESH AND BODY TO LOVE GOD WILL
WE ARE GONNA BE SON AND DAUGHTER OF GOD TOO IF WE
CONTINUE TO LISTEN TO HIM.MY BROTHER DIED JULY 7
HIS THE FOLLOWERS OF PENTICOSTAL HIS JUDGEMENT
TO PASTOR QUIBOLOY COME BACK TO HIM.ALTHOUGH HIS MY BROTHER THAT GOD WILL.
that verse u read is not only meant for PAC Q, read it carefully and meditate on it, i beg to this agree that his d only person that walk here on earth that offered their lives to god...(unless of course ih he's 2000 yrs old)trust me... hav u ever ask urself this question?
what JESUS meant when he said "it is finish!" b4 he took his last breath on d cross?
please meditate on it.
i'll b praying for u...
may the good lord JESUS enlighten u...
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#150 May 17, 2008
chin wrote:
Mt. 7:7-11...ask the almighty the truth...pray!...don't listen to anybody!
you said it rite sweetie, dnt listen to anybody specially PAC Q...
i'l be praying for u, may the good Lord JESUS enlighten u...
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#152 May 17, 2008
princess wrote:
ptr apollo is really the son of god in the gentile setting...in the first place jesus christ is the son of god in the jewish setting...as the bible says "He shall see his seed"..our Father Jesus Christ suffered because He knows that someday He shall see his appointed son trained and equipped for the master's use...
i'l be praying for u sister...
just spend more time reading the bible meditate on it, ask Lord JESUS for guidance...
turn off ur ears to PAC Q u'l be enlighten.!
God Bless U.
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#153 May 17, 2008
federico cornicova wrote:
I have visited his website once and I have read his claims of being the Appointed Son. My initial reaction was adverse, but all of a sudden, I stopped to think... what if this person is telling the truth?
wat if this guy (PAC Q) taking u to hell?
my advice to u... if u hav a slightest doubt deep nside ur heart, listen to it...
it's God talkin to u.!
i'l b praying for u bro...
may d real Lord JESUS enlighten u.
God Bless...
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#154 May 17, 2008
To all PAC Q followers:
just like u, m realy doin my best to follow god, however, it really seems to me that ur just following wat PAC Q is telling u, i beliv its about time for us to go back to the basics, wat i mean is...
lets spend mor time reading the bible & meditate on it, for once turn off ur ears & close ur eyes on PAC Q, ask the Lord JESUS to enlighten u...
do this w/ a clean heart & sincerely, deep inside me i feel for u...
may the Lord JESUS will enlighten...
God Bless us all!
dnoq mranda

Philippines

#155 May 17, 2008
to PAC Q!
only god knows wat ur up to... u cant hide from his judgement one day, it's not forever u will fool poeple, just like anyone that came b4 u that claim to b d christ, just like them, u wil end up to the PIT of hell, njoy ur time now, it wont last forever...
Caliburn

Philippines

#156 May 17, 2008
dnoq miranda wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know wat PAC Q had done, for u to fully belived that his for "real".
do urself a favor sweetie, god has given each of evryone of us a BRAIN, just use it, u'l be amaZed how it works...
one more thing dont be fooled by someone proclaiming to be the Christ, pls...
i beg of u get out of that evil epire b4 u run out of time...
God is a Good, he stil has a bright future for u..!
Mr/Ms Miranda, here is a verse for you.
1 Corinthians 2:14
The man without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Next time, don't use your carnal "brain" to understand the things coming from God. Everything in the Spirit is founded upon Faith, because we acknowledge God as Supreme over all, we cannot just say, "Understand with your own brain" BECAUSE, he is greater than us and therefore there are things that we do not understand. We cannot Fathom God's Wisdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Questions on Islam: 'Is it permissible to make ... 3 min Ravenclaw 303
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 3 min Frijoles 209,605
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min hojo 568,411
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 10 min DaniEl 403,704
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 12 min Brian_G 14,670
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 35 min Remnant 134999 399
Germany's anti-Islam PEGIDA movement breaks up 1 hr tom_ 1
More from around the web