Pastor Quiboloy claims to be the son ...
Dentor Padz

Talisay, Philippines

#1036 Apr 4, 2012
All religions outside Roman Catholic Church are fakes, saying it simply. They even don't have Peter bones with them which can only be found on his tomb under St. Peter's Basilica. They are even using the Bible of the Catholic Church and that's a fact.
leon

Philippines

#1037 Apr 23, 2012
Zero wrote:
As the word of God says "Love your enemy, do good to them that hate you and Pray for them that despitefully use you".
So, that's what your religion teaches you after all.
All i can say is: May the Father Bless you.
Continue to watch Pastor ACQ's programs and you will be fully enlightened of what his message is and WHO he really is.
Praise the Father in heaven!
maybe u r right because it is written in the bible but, you Pastor Apollo do that... think no.. because he never read any bible at all..
as i watch him cursing man... and died with unknown disease but not that ma he curse is still alive.. is that u said love u'r enemy..even u'r pastor did not do all of that..and never do the will of the father... is to do all his will and commanded unto you.. which all that commandments is already been written into the holy book..and that is the bible which u read... and the only thing i say.. i rather read the bible and follow its commandment rather that to a man... that doest know everything... i become ignoratn if i where u...
leon

Philippines

#1038 Apr 23, 2012
Dentor Padz wrote:
All religions outside Roman Catholic Church are fakes, saying it simply. They even don't have Peter bones with them which can only be found on his tomb under St. Peter's Basilica. They are even using the Bible of the Catholic Church and that's a fact.
do Peter's Bone could save you...
and you say now your church is genuine...
how pathetic r u... Constantine d great raise that church with a wrong motive... u know why...
because he win at war... did jesus christ been imminent because of war...
think right... f someone raise a church it raises because that man wanted that he could save his brother and sister... but I am not talking to a false messiah... in a modern world but the messiah that died on the cross... in him only i believe... not to papa nor to false prophet..
Carreon

Norcross, GA

#1039 Apr 24, 2012
Apollo is my God!!!!!
rico

Quezon City, Philippines

#1040 Apr 25, 2012
Carreon wrote:
Apollo is my God!!!!!
are you not scared of what you'd said???a man is your God???hope soon you'll realize your praising and worshiping a man not a God...
beth

Quezon City, Philippines

#1041 Apr 26, 2012
to all the fanatics of this group, ask your leader for a miracle. When Jesus came He performed such tremendous miracles to prove He is God's Son. Ask your leader to raise the dead, or cure CANCER, or feed the entire country. ASK for it and if he is indeed a chosen one, that the SPIRIT Of God makes him GOD HIMSELF, He will do it. For God doesnt turn away His children's requests. Miracles are what separate mere mortal man from GOD. WHere the physical world could not explain but hapens. ASK FOR IT AND IT SHALL BE DONE. If there be none, then your GOD LEADER IS HOAX. AND WOE TO ALL HIS FOLLOWERS.
Mr Raul Perez

Manchester, UK

#1042 May 3, 2012
Just take a look inside the compound and you will see the sheer wealth this man as amassed. The poor members really think they are stakeholders in this material delusion they live in.

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
THOMAS

Philippines

#1043 May 10, 2012
COMMENT: I have been praying ever since to God and asking Him about this man. the answer: HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER IF HE APPOINTED A SON. ALL HE KNEW IS JESUS IS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON! THE FINAL AND THE DEFINITIVE REVELATION TO MANKIND AND NONE OTHER.
Appointed Son of God = there is no such thing in the mind of God!
THOMAS

Philippines

#1044 May 10, 2012
Appointed Son!

There is no such thing as an appointed son! What is the basis? He said, God revealed it to him. In short, he knew that he was appointed by A PRIVATE REVELATION!The question is: how credible is that private revelation?

there are things that must be considered since it is private. What should be considered?
1. It can just made up by a man who wants to be recognized or to become a millionaire (as one saying goes "Religion is money)
2. It can be made by the devil itself. We all know the devil is the prince of all deceit and lies. it can deceive you!

Basing on his life with a private jet, luxurious motorcycle and personal belongings - can you say that this man is a man of God? this is nonsense. to justify this as part of God's will - is another nonsense, because deep in the hearts of all who are true to what they see in him - this is just a facade of everything, this is just like hiding in the mantle of goodness but actually the real purpose is different!

this is pure nonsense. THERE IS NO APPOINTED SON. ONLY JESUS IS THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, THE FINAL REVELATION OF GOD THE FATHER TO THE WORLD.
THOMAS

Philippines

#1045 May 11, 2012
you are accusing catholics to worship carved images. mas malalala kayo because yes, you do not have carved images but you have APOLLO QUIBOLOY whom you made as God!

This is the most despicable thing in the sight of God. This is the true idol worship. this is the true baal worship, this is the true disobedience of the 10 commandments.

A man making himself a God and telling his followers to follow him! this is idolatry. Mas kilabutan kayo sa inyong ginagawa!
Constantin Killboloy

Sucat, Philippines

#1046 May 28, 2012
Try to Google for Alex Camia and Mary Kate Quiboloy.
noob

Quezon City, Philippines

#1047 May 28, 2012
Janine of CDO wrote:
it is hard to believe some extraordinary claims nowadays. But, this might be true. When Jesus came 2,000 years ago, people were also to confused, some also accused him of being a cult and a blasphemer, even the high priests and people with high ranks in his time, but lucky for those who believed him and chose to suffer with him for in the end it turned out that he is really the Messiah. there is a saying that history repeats itself, i guess Pastor Apollo is the replica of Jesus in the end times.
There is only one son of God and He said He will return or what do we call the second comming, and when he returns it would be the end of the world for the sinners, so i think this pastor is not telling truth.
KingdomofHeaven

Saudi Arabia

#1048 May 29, 2012
May God lead you to the path of righteousness you are long searching for.
God bless,
http://www.mcgi.org/watch/qa/video/108
mari

Philippines

#1049 May 30, 2012
I agree with you russano
dawiw

Talisay, Philippines

#1050 Jun 9, 2012
THOMAS wrote:
COMMENT: I have been praying ever since to God and asking Him about this man. the answer: HE DOESN'T EVEN REMEMBER IF HE APPOINTED A SON. ALL HE KNEW IS JESUS IS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON! THE FINAL AND THE DEFINITIVE REVELATION TO MANKIND AND NONE OTHER.
Appointed Son of God = there is no such thing in the mind of God!
Agnostic here, for some weeks I have watched him on TV.
I think he is a great con artist or something. I think he is the most successful pastor in the Philippines in terms of sheer wealth and has millions of followers.
manny bequilla

Cebu, Philippines

#1051 Jun 19, 2012
tin wrote:
Hello! i am tin from the Phil., I am really sad that this is happenning in our nation, filipino's are very hungry for God, i have seen that, but this hunger is being filled by wrong food(and Filipino's are just accepeting that beacause the Christians are not doing anything, they are just happy in their own church not knowing many of the people our being lead to death). I belive it is time to feed this people with God's word. It is time for real Christians to wake up in our Nation and do the great commission, let us bring the good news to everyone. The only way we can solve this problem is through Jesus.
to everyone Pls pray for our nation :)
can i get your email on fasebook sothat i can see pastor apollo c. quiboloy program plsssss and also to become friend with you????
Manueloysonjr

Philippines

#1052 Jul 5, 2012
You have manny word of god but you did not obey all the commandments of god you are the anti christ church age and Jewish age.see the basic of salvation is in mathew 7:21 not all that saying unto me lord ,lord shall inter into the kingdom of god ,but he that do thy will of my father which are in heaven.ok
Ephraim

Tarlac, Philippines

#1053 Jul 10, 2012
Wang wrote:
You have a point here federico. What if, if this person is telling us the truth.... Way back in the time of Jesus Christ before. He is telling the people that He is the Son of God but none of them believed until the time that they crucified Him. So what if, if this person is telling us the truth?
You cannot compare Jesus to quiboloy. Jesus is the only truth we need. If you say that Jesus was telling the truth, then why not believe Him?
YYy

Philippines

#1054 Jul 26, 2012
I am so afraid of quiboloy soul, wala pa ang judgement day, barbeque na iyang ka lag... Klaro kaayo ng culto n, panguwarta ra... Kahadlok kaayo mu claim ka na Ikaw ang bag ong kristo... He do believe his Lies....
pacundo sandamakmak

Norway

#1055 Aug 3, 2012
This guy is a false christ and claiming the things he did not understand, he is stupid guy, he is trully the son of devil, that is the truth. he is very rich because he is greedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 9 min Dragnet52 254,075
News Why I quit atheism 26 min thetruth 730
News New Jersey woman will get to use '8THEIST' lice... 28 min thetruth 7
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 29 min thetruth 4,839
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) 33 min thetruth 358
News Athiest tells high schoolers God is evil (May '11) 33 min thetruth 810
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 34 min thetruth 21,245
More from around the web