Two new LDS temples announced at Oct....

Two new LDS temples announced at Oct. General Conference

There are 1 comment on the KSL-TV story from Oct 6, 2012, titled Two new LDS temples announced at Oct. General Conference. In it, KSL-TV reports that:

SALT LAKE CITY — At the first Saturday session of the October General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the construction of two new temples was announced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSL-TV.

Jacob Wardell

Provo, UT

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I am from Tucson, Arizona, and I served a mission in Arequipa, Peru! Today is one of the happiest days of my life! I cannot express in words how happy I feel right now. Thanks be to God for his wonderful blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min RoSesz 646,940
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 5 min DanFromSmithville 35,459
News Faces of Islam 10 min ImFree2Choose 125
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min Reason Personified 14,983
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min superwilly 255,537
News Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 17 min Patrick 23,875
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 40 min DaniEl 489,937
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Joel 252,961
More from around the web