God Speaks Against the United States (Prophecy)

Posted in the Religion Forum

“THE BRIDEGROOM IS COMING!!!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2012
3/28/07 From God The Father and Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

[God The Father] Timothy, you are My servant... Doubt not yourself, nor My words I shall speak to you this day. For you are delivered out of the hand of the oppressor and of even all he shall send against you. You are My prophet, and you shall endure... Even by the power of My Right Hand, I shall prosper you.

You shall grow strong, and proclaim My strong Word to those who are close and to those who are afar off. You shall speak to the believer and the heathen alike, and shout My proclamation and My judgement against the heathen and your enemy, Ishmael.

Even My judgment against your own nation shall you proclaim in a loud voice, in all manner of speaking and devices. For your land has gone the way of the wicked and the heathen; even Sodom and Gomorrah are revived and now thrive before My face, within your borders. Yet I withhold My hand, for the sake of the elect... They shall shortly be taken out of the way.

Behold, I am against you, oh nation of harlots!...

I had made you strong and gave you blessings beyond compare,

Yet you turn your face from Me, even The One who bought you in His own blood!...

Beaten, scourged and mocked, even pierced for your transgressions!

Yet you turn your back on Him and use His name,

Even the very name I Myself have given Him, as a cursing!...

Desecration! Blasphemy!

Therefore you, oh nation not desired,

YOU are given into the hands of your enemies!

And they shall kill you and burn you with fire, and tear down all your tall towers! And you shall raise your hand, in great anger and haste, and repay them double! Says The Lord of Hosts. For as you are given up, so shall they be given to you for retribution. Even double shall you afflict them, even double shall they receive at your hand!... A strong wind and a dark storm, a great whirlwind shall you be in your vengeance!

Yet the end is not yet...

For you have those among you,

Who I know and see of Myself in them...

I must take them, I shall surely deliver them.

Then you shall fall, oh mighty nation, and great shall be your falling! For then shall arise one whom you shall fear, and all who feared you shall fear him; and those who served you, you shall serve. And you will not be satisfied, and you will grumble and not sit still, but in false hope you shall rise up and meet your end... Plucked up and put underfoot, by him who is called wickedness and lying.

[Excerpt from Volume 7 "To the Nation, Once Called of Itself “Under God”, and To The Sons of Ishmael, and to the Churches of Men... Hear the Word of The Lord!"]

~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Thus says The Lord to the United States: Obama shall lead you. And by him shall My will and judgment against your nation be fulfilled, for all its forsaking of Me and My Israel...

And so I have brought from among your enemy even one from Ishmael, to rule over you for a time and a season, foreordained, until that foretold is accomplished and the king of fierce countenance rules. Then, by that deception conceived of by your enemy and this transgressor, him being full of lofty and elevated words, lies and dark speeches sold as hope, will it return against him ten-fold of the same, by him called Perdition.

Yet remember this: Nothing exists outside of Me, says The Lord, neither does anything continue outside My will; for even the evil of this present world is set within the confines of My will. For evil acts and brings forth of its own, yet is unaware that nothing is hidden before Me; neither has anything come to pass, nor will be, that I have not already beheld... And this, O arrogant and deceived generation, is why I said,“All was written and completed, even before the foundation of the world.”

For I am God! THE GOD!...

The God of Abraham,

The God of Isaac,

The God of Jacob!....

The God of all!...

Even of all that is known and unknown,

The Creator of all things...

The Everlasting, who is from everlasting to everlasting...

I AM.

[Excerpt from Volume 7 "God’s Will"

3/7/08 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear]

More and free:
~ TrumpetCallofGodOnline dot com ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Faith 370,529
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Eagle 12 227,602
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 25 min Tomica Teklic 1,925
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min atemcowboy 542,739
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 29 min tongangodz 13,692
No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (... (Jan '11) 35 min MUQ1 50,599
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 37 min MUQ1 22,250
•••

Religion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••