Episcopal Drama Rocks SC

Oct 17, 2012 Full story: FITSNews 1,813

The national Episcopal church has advised South Carolina Bishop Mark Lawrence that he has "abandoned" the church as a result of his refusal to accept its teachings on gay marriage and the ordination of gay and female clergy.

Full Story

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#276 Nov 19, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... so fine that you can't even see the scripture posted in front of your face?
Bubbeleh, in this discussion it hasn't been myself having that particular difficulty. God should do better.

“For this reason...”

Since: Feb 10

Marriage = Man + Woman 4 Life

#277 Nov 20, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't give you the answer to the question you wanted because it was a pointless question, I'm not answering it now because it is annoying the heck out of you.
It does not annoy me that you are avoiding the truth lol you have such self importance that you think others actually care about that? Lol I say lol

“For this reason...”

#278 Nov 20, 2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
This has been a great year for LBGT folks!!!
And for the enemy's lies!

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#279 Nov 20, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubbeleh, in this discussion it hasn't been myself having that particular difficulty. God should do better.
He has: you're simply incapable of seeing it, so you simply project your shortcomings unto Him.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#280 Nov 20, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the enemy's lies!
Gosh wot, you'd better move back up here and save us.

Ooops, you'd better stay there and hate:

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38am AEDT

For years gay and lesbian people across much of regional Australia have kept a low profile in their communities for fear of violence and harassment, but things are starting to change. Increasingly people in country towns are organising Equal Love rallies in support of gay marriage rights. On Saturday the border town of Albury-Wodonga held its first rally and it was the largest gay and lesbian event in the town's history.

“For this reason...”

#281 Nov 20, 2012
MiddleWay wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh wot, you'd better move back up here and save us.
Ooops, you'd better stay there and hate:
Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:38am AEDT
For years gay and lesbian people across much of regional Australia have kept a low profile in their communities for fear of violence and harassment, but things are starting to change. Increasingly people in country towns are organising Equal Love rallies in support of gay marriage rights. On Saturday the border town of Albury-Wodonga held its first rally and it was the largest gay and lesbian event in the town's history.
Albury-Wodonga, lol. Ever hear the expression "one-horse town?"

lol

lol

lol
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#282 Nov 20, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Albury-Wodonga, lol. Ever hear the expression "one-horse town?"
lol
lol
lol
THAT was his point, dipshit.

this one

#283 Nov 20, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
It does not annoy me that you are avoiding the truth lol you have such self importance that you think others actually care about that? Lol I say lol
What truth am I supposedly avoiding by not rewriting the Bible for your amusement? Hon, I'm finding it difficult to believe that you even have a point, so a revelation seems pretty much out of the question.

this one

#284 Nov 20, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
He has: you're simply incapable of seeing it, so you simply project your shortcomings unto Him.
Oh, dear. I'm just so, so sorry. But, you couldn't have missed my point any more painfully if you had deliberately tried. Sweetie, when I said that God should do better, I was talking about you. Think about it.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#285 Nov 20, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, dear. I'm just so, so sorry. But, you couldn't have missed my point any more painfully if you had deliberately tried. Sweetie, when I said that God should do better ...
... you were just being condescending, as usual, but think about this: the mother of the superiorty complex, is the inferiority complex.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#286 Nov 20, 2012
Caleb wrote:
<quoted text>Hick, your ignorance and bigotry are astounding.
Suppose you cite a Bible translation that agrees with you? Oh, that's right! There are NONE!
Suppose you cite a major branch of Christianity that accepts your homosexual lifestyle choice as moral? Oh! That's right! There are NONE.
Who made you the judge of other people?

this one

#287 Nov 20, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
... you were just being condescending, as usual, but think about this: the mother of the superiorty complex, is the inferiority complex.
Sugar, with you in the room superiority is just a given. Not complex at all.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#288 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugar, with you in the room superiority is just a given. Not complex at all.
There's nothing complex about you: like many Gay men, you simply consider yourself superior others, especially women.

“For this reason...”

#289 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>What truth am I supposedly avoiding by not rewriting the Bible for your amusement? Hon, I'm finding it difficult to believe that you even have a point, so a revelation seems pretty much out of the question.
As if, you are only fooling yourself by being wilfully ignorant.

<< 2 Peter 3:5 >>

It means stupid on purpose.

this one

#290 Nov 21, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
There's nothing complex about you: like many Gay men, you simply consider yourself superior others, especially women.
Still not getting it are you? Hon, a bag of doorknobs couldn't help but feel superior to you in an intellectual discussion, it really is you.

this one

#291 Nov 21, 2012
WotMeWorry wrote:
As if, you are only fooling yourself by being wilfully ignorant.
<< 2 Peter 3:5 >>
It means stupid on purpose.
Willfully ignorant of what dear? If you remember right, I am the one who has been using Godís word to make my point, you are the one asking for a scriptural re-write because you refuse to choose to agree with what it actually says now.

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#292 Nov 21, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>THAT was his point, dipshit.
Thanks for noticing.

;-)

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#293 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not getting it are you? Hon, a bag of doorknobs ...
... are more usefull than a "barking dog" from Kansas.

“For this reason...”

#294 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Willfully ignorant of what dear? If you remember right, I am the one who has been using Godís word to make my point, you are the one asking for a scriptural re-write because you refuse to choose to agree with what it actually says now.
Like I said, stupid on purpose.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#295 Nov 21, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Willfully ignorant of what dear? If you remember right, I am the one who has been using Godís word to make my point ...
What did Shakespeare say about the devil citing scripture?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 5 min Uncle Sam 2,339
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Shamma 207,276
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 9 min chazmo 390,980
After CIA torture report: rebuilding a culture ... 11 min dollarsbill 34
Thank God for Female Bishops 13 min RevKen 13
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 25 min thetruth 128
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min thetruth 232,807
More from around the web