ISIS Separated "Young and Pretty" Yaz...

ISIS Separated "Young and Pretty" Yazidi Women

There are 20 comments on the In-depth Africa story from Aug 17, 2014, titled ISIS Separated "Young and Pretty" Yazidi Women. In it, In-depth Africa reports that:

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at In-depth Africa.

Moi _ le TROLLAGE parfeit

France

#1 Aug 17, 2014
Well, can't blame 'em ...

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 17, 2014
More young girls who will be raped and sold into slavery by muslims.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 17, 2014
Moi _ le TROLLAGE parfeit wrote:
Your mind is insane!The Muslim god Allah is insane.
Sikh

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Fck these pigs .

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 18, 2014
So you condone the abduction and forced marriage of the victims?

Either you're a sick troll or a muslim?

Probably the latter!

It would certainly figure!
Rex

Keswick, Canada

#6 Aug 18, 2014
jinxi wrote:
<quoted text> So you condone the abduction and forced marriage of the victims?
Either you're a sick troll or a muslim?
Probably the latter!
It would certainly figure!
He is a Muslim. All use Christian names in thisforum. pigs.
Ganesh

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Aug 18, 2014
If you can't free them then the next best thing is you pick the cherries, of course.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 18, 2014
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a Muslim. All use Christian names in thisforum. pigs.
That figures!
There shouldn't be a place in civilised society for people like him!
France should send him back to the cave he crawled from if they are able to.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 18, 2014
Ganesh wrote:
If you can't free them then the next best thing is you pick the cherries, of course.
Isn't that how Mohammad was killed?
Revenge is sweet
And think about the reputation these Isis [email protected] are bringing to Islam - judged by their actions!
Moi _ le TROLLAGE parfeit

France

#10 Aug 18, 2014
jinxi wrote:
So you condone the abduction and forced marriage of the victims?
Just WHERE THE FCK did I say THAT, you filthy retarded mongoloidcocksucker ?

I merely said it's only natural that they would pick the fairest ones out of the bunch!

I want to see if you were one of the kidnappers that you'd pick a decrepit old wrinkled woman as your concubine!

LoLoLoL

Location hidden

#11 Aug 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I merely said it's only natural that they would pick the fairest ones out of the bunch!
I want to see if you were one of the kidnappers that you'd pick a decrepit old wrinkled woman as your concubine!
LoLoLoL
I seriously doubt that Isis would kidnap the elderly. Muslims have very little use for a woman once she's hit the menopause. It's been stated on here many times!
BRAZEN and BRAVE

Portland, OR

#12 Aug 18, 2014
jinxi wrote:
I seriously doubt that Isis would kidnap the elderly. Muslims have very little use for a woman once she's hit the menopause. It's been stated on here many times!
I guess that means you'd "filter" the harvest too then, if you were one of them ?

Thanks for confirming what the # 1 post stated.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 18, 2014
BRAZEN and BRAVE wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that means you'd "filter" the harvest too then, if you were one of them ?
Thanks for confirming what the # 1 post stated.
What? that Isis have kidnapped young women and are going to use them as their sex-slaves.

Just like their prophet Mohammad did ,,,throwing his cloak over the one ha fancies the most!

There isn't a moral compass in Islam!
Frank

Keswick, Canada

#14 Aug 18, 2014
So how about in France if the Christians 'seperated by force the young and pretty Muslims ladies from their parents and husbands and force them to convert and marry Christians?
Still you will say"Well,we can't blame them- let them?"?
PATRIOT _the real PATRIOT

Austin, TX

#15 Aug 18, 2014
Can't blame 'em either.
Rex

Keswick, Canada

#16 Aug 18, 2014
Ganesh wrote:
Hey- Don't spoil a Hindu name dirty Muzzy! Your"picking the cherries" reminds me of your prophet, who was poisoned to death by a beautiful Jewish woman-whilehe wanted to 'pick her cherries' as he did in several earlier cases.
About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms., Muhammad commanded that all males be beheaded. Many of the Jewish women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).

Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, Mohamed tried his usual game with another beautiful Jewish woman. But the cunning Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate the poisoned lamb and died as a result .

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#17 Aug 18, 2014
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey- Don't spoil a Hindu name dirty Muzzy! Your"picking the cherries" reminds me of your prophet, who was poisoned to death by a beautiful Jewish woman-whilehe wanted to 'pick her cherries' as he did in several earlier cases.
About 6 weeks later Muhammad led his army and attacked the Jews while they were on their way to work on their date palms., Muhammad commanded that all males be beheaded. Many of the Jewish women and children were enslaved. Muhammad even took the most beautiful woman for himself and married her (Safiyah).
Immediately following the conquest of Khaibar, Mohamed tried his usual game with another beautiful Jewish woman. But the cunning Jewish woman prepared a dinner for Muhammad and some of his men. Unknown to the Muslims was that she had put a poison into the lamb (some say goat) that was served at dinner. Muhammad ate the poisoned lamb and died as a result .
I always cheer the killing of perverts who use God to justify their perversions. Joseph Smith was an American example of Muhammad, he was thankfully also killed. I just wish it both happened before their so-called "revelations".
WOW

Corpus Christi, TX

#19 Aug 19, 2014
<quoted text>
LoLoLoL
Wow was ur mother involved in this. R u people for real. U can't really rape the young they r always willing. It's amazing how some young think they r prizes & their actually pretty we can c u young stupid dumb ass girls. Anyways their vagina elastic is so wasted that's y they end up killing them early. Not cuz anything else they r just too used up. Make sure people u know where ur children r.
Rou de Joulette

France

#20 Aug 19, 2014
WOW wrote:
Make sure people u know where ur children r.
Make sure you take your meds at the prescribed time, mongoloid!

“Peace begins with a smile”

Since: Aug 14

Earth

#21 Aug 19, 2014
He he he
Human life is funny and sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min guest 673,059
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 min Subduction Zone 61,367
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 1 hr DaniEl 513,301
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 3 hr Dogen 28,320
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 3 hr Dogen 2,687
News Companies in the European Union can ban headsca... 4 hr just Jay _ for fr... 5
News Jehovah's Witnesses ask Kremlin for relief from... 4 hr Alank 56
More from around the web