No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dak-original

United States

#17795 Apr 25, 2012
ALL gujaratis and maharastrians, orrians born to Buddhists, and later converted to Hinduism.. Buddhism gone and hindu gods came in.. Sanksrit is dead and Hinduism dying now..

Hinduism is a corrupted religion ever on this earth.. which has been created so many branches in it. People can have their own religions and own gods and goddesses.. It is old but who were corrupted and same time you have to remember that you all hindus or any religions and every one born to the same father and mother (Adam and Eve).
CORRUPTED HINDUS.. CORRUPTED LEADERS AND CORRUPTED POLITICIANS..Gaandu hindus who supports and lives as a poor donkeys their lives.

ALL Hindus were fools.. who prays to pennis and vagina..trees, rocks, women organs, dogs, snakes etc..which are living and the man suppose to take care of them and use it. So they are ashamed of it and there is no other way for them to choose.

Hindus knows the truth very well but it very shame that still they foolsih beleives.. you young generation have no answers rather thinking you are taking your corrupted forefathers foots and later you started praying their foots fathers..

You fu&&kin bastards have no choice.. you have choosen the filthy and funny Gods and goddesses who can do nothing and nothing can harm by those IDOLS.. your shiva linga your parvathi your sita and your ram and your monkeys gods.. one one can come saves you.. When you goes to the HELL.
Hence all this hatrends.. all racist bastards started are the few reasons.. Their old people can do nothing to prove this IDOL DOGS including gandu raama, sita randi, srikrishan chinaalka, parvathi choot wali.. shiva linga waala.. rather they started figting minorities in wake of hiding their shames..
Its very shame that this bastards knows that there is nothing like Gods and goddess.. When there were poor and dirty hindus several centuries ago, they had low profile labour knowledge..poor hindus started beleiving whatever they feel new and fear the things started praying it.

they fear of Snakes and started praying it. They fear of hindus community leaders at that started praying them. Totally hindus are into corrupt state and corrupted hinduism has no proof of Gods or Goddesses.. Monkey Gods has died.. Srikrishna had died.. every hindus gods died long ago.. Its very bulshit stories..They started fearing women, and they started loving women, they started loving sexual organs and sex, started the yoga and started beautiful women as gods and they started praying black women sicnce they afraif of them like KAAALIKA DEVI, GANGAMMA, POORNMMA, CHOOTAMMA, CHINAALAMMA, RANDIYAMMA gods etc

Since: Mar 11

Manchester, UK

#17796 Apr 25, 2012
MUQ wrote:
On Islam from Non Extremist Hindus Part-45
ANDH VISHWASON PER KHAMOSHI KYON (Why this silence on Superstitions)?– By DR. N. SHARMA ‘KUSUM” JAIPUR
… I read with interest your July 2011 issue specially the article on Superstition by M. PUSHPA.
How strange is that our so called Scientific Minded society has become a breeding ground even in this century for superstitions and all PAKHAND based actions.
It is really strange that all this is being done by so called BABAS, MAHANTS, RISHIS. There goes hardly a day when someone or another of theses Thugs are brought to light, but people do not take any heed.
There is hardly any News paper, TV or News channel that has no dedicated programs related to these so called Astrologers and fortune tellers. These so called Gurus appear on TV Channels and try to solve all the problems related to any issue faced by any human being.
They can solve the problems related with job, Job satisfaction, Money, Debt, marriage, issue, foreign travels and success in each and every field…. No one is opening their mouth and watch silently all these PAKHANDS and childish cures being displayed and watched by millions of households.
What is the reason of our silence, are these the things that will make our country to progress? While we have become moot spectators to allow all the immorality going on in the name of culture and freedom of expression, silence of this issue is also inexplicable.
It is high time that our reasonable and intelligent people rise up and stop such nonsense being broadcasted in the name of religion and astrology.
Translated from Hindi of KANTI Monthly of Sept 2011
What's that got to do with Islam. This article is about some social evils or corruption amongst Hindus nothing else. BTW you will find many Muslims doing such stupid acts as well. I'll give few examples:-

In my home disst Gujarat Punjab many Muslims go to the darbar of Doley Shah to get children. JIS KO AULAD NAHIN HOTI WOH GUJRAT JATA HAI KYONKE DOLEY SHAH KE DARBAR PE AULAD MILTI HAI. How?

If someone is suffering from poverty then DAATA DARBAR comes to aid. DAATA SAHIB NA DENGE TO AUR KON DEGA. In India it is KHAWAJA NA DEGA TO AUR KON DEGA.

Poor man who can't Hajj goes to mazar LAL SHABAZ QALANDER in Sindh believing doing the same performance as what is required for Hajj will get blessed as a real hajj. This Dargah has it's own zam zam as well.

In India Muslims make a big issue of Vande Mataram because it's SHIRK (which I know it is) but what about when they bow their heads at dargahs and darbars. For every basic need or problem they have selected their own some selected dargahs/graves. Is that NOT an idol worship? HINDU MANDIRON KE KHADE BUTT KO POOJ RAHE HAIN AUR SUBCONTINENT KE MUSALMAN DARBARON MEI LAMBE PADE BUTT KO POOJ RAHE HAIN.

The list is endless.

Manchester, UK

#17797 Apr 25, 2012
chuy wrote:
<quoted text>
...please ...."yaseen" ..."MUQ" is under the thumb of the Saudis and Wahhabism
This guy has given most of his life to Saudi Arabia. But I doubt he even has nationality of that country. The day he will become surplus to their requirements he will be shown the door. Where will he end up......BACK IN INDIA...

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#17798 Apr 25, 2012
Murkh chaddichor.....Originaly all humans are born Sikh.....corrupt people change their religion ! Now tell me if ur parents never shaved ur head, trimmed ur hair , never taught u Quran or Choot-puran....for that matter taught nothing...what would have been your state today ? By look only a pagrdi-dhari Serdar !

Your parent chopped ur lully....taught gandi-gandi batey from Quran and gandi- gandi adatey of Mohammad....and bingo a boy born pious Sikh become Mahagandu-Katlu !!!!
Dak-original wrote:
ALL gujaratis and maharastrians, orrians born to Buddhists, and later converted to Hinduism.. Buddhism gone and hindu gods came in.. Sanksrit is dead and Hinduism dying now..
Hinduism is a corrupted religion ever on this earth.. which has been created so many branches in it. People can have their own religions and own gods and goddesses.. It is old but who were corrupted and same time you have to remember that you all hindus or any religions and every one born to the same father and mother (Adam and Eve).
CORRUPTED HINDUS.. CORRUPTED LEADERS AND CORRUPTED POLITICIANS..Gaandu hindus who supports and lives as a poor donkeys their lives.
ALL Hindus were fools.. who prays to pennis and vagina..trees, rocks, women organs, dogs, snakes etc..which are living and the man suppose to take care of them and use it. So they are ashamed of it and there is no other way for them to choose.
Hindus knows the truth very well but it very shame that still they foolsih beleives.. you young generation have no answers rather thinking you are taking your corrupted forefathers foots and later you started praying their foots fathers..
You fu&&kin bastards have no choice.. you have choosen the filthy and funny Gods and goddesses who can do nothing and nothing can harm by those IDOLS.. your shiva linga your parvathi your sita and your ram and your monkeys gods.. one one can come saves you.. When you goes to the HELL.
Hence all this hatrends.. all racist bastards started are the few reasons.. Their old people can do nothing to prove this IDOL DOGS including gandu raama, sita randi, srikrishan chinaalka, parvathi choot wali.. shiva linga waala.. rather they started figting minorities in wake of hiding their shames..
Its very shame that this bastards knows that there is nothing like Gods and goddess.. When there were poor and dirty hindus several centuries ago, they had low profile labour knowledge..poor hindus started beleiving whatever they feel new and fear the things started praying it.
they fear of Snakes and started praying it. They fear of hindus community leaders at that started praying them. Totally hindus are into corrupt state and corrupted hinduism has no proof of Gods or Goddesses.. Monkey Gods has died.. Srikrishna had died.. every hindus gods died long ago.. Its very bulshit stories..They started fearing women, and they started loving women, they started loving sexual organs and sex, started the yoga and started beautiful women as gods and they started praying black women sicnce they afraif of them like KAAALIKA DEVI, GANGAMMA, POORNMMA, CHOOTAMMA, CHINAALAMMA, RANDIYAMMA gods etc

Manchester, UK

#17799 Apr 25, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
3-- That's why i said that every one who want to study the Indian history , should study the basic scriptures and basic source of information because in India History has been divided in many schools such as {a}. Communist school of history -- Romila Thapar , Guha , Vipinchandra , Sumit Sarkar etc. come in this category . This group has become totally dominant on history education and look Nationalism as threat for COMMUNISM . You will be surprised to know that ROMILA THAPAR denied Albaruni , Kutubi etc. cortier historian's descriptions and privileged Mehmud for destruction of Somnath and said that these were Hindus who looted and broke the SOMNATH . Shall anybody believe her ? If yes then 100% it should be MUQ .{b}. Aggressive Hindu school of History which discard all 'left ' thoughts for example they don't want to discuss ' cow eating ' in early Aryans .{c}. Neutral Nationalistic -- Who want to search only truth and want to study ' pure ' history but there is no big name as represent this school .
4-- Then whats about Alberuni who described Hindus as a religious group and their blind nationalism ? Whats about Akber who kept separate Hindus from Jains ,Zoroastrians , Muhammadans and Christians ? And at that time Hindus of Indonesia were called HINDU . Whats about this ?
You are repeating yourself again and I'll end up doing same it's like EK HI KITAAB KO BAAR BAAR PARH RAHE HAIN.

In regards your 3rd & 4th points I would be thankful if you can provide any authentic links such as books, historians, references to support your claims. I even asked you this before but you didn't pay any attention to it.

As for Hindus looting SOMNATH well Ghazni did had some Hindu generals in his army such s TILAK, SOUNDYA RAM etc. Tilak did accompany Ghazni in that raid. I'll need to look at Romila Thapar's version of events first well I've found few pages on Net about it. However this is not a myth it's a recorded fact that Ghazni plundered Somnath.

Manchester, UK

#17800 Apr 25, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
3-- Yes you are right . Concept of ' Ummah ' was given as an ideal which didn't have any realistic ground . Geography , nature , society and culture like strong elements were totally avoided . On the other hand Indian nationalism and concept of Akhand Bharat were developed after thinking of centuries . CHAKRAVARTIN was the ideal for every Hindu king [ Only few could get it , that's another thing ] but stronger social and cultural powers provided a strong realistic base to this thought . If you look towards history , every time when due to outer or inner reason this area became disturb , whole world became disturb Therefore whole world wouldn't get permanent peace until whole area will not get it's natural form which is known as AKHAND BHARAT .
4-- Ha...ha...ha.... You are seeming very anger which show that you donot have more to say on this but i have given some more points on this .
3-- You accept the age of Buddha "COUNTRY OF 16 STATES" but not willing to entertain the idea of South Asia as a region of 6 entities with a shared past. The number is far less than 16. Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal & Afghanistan.

4-- No but I think this is your religious belief so I don't want to keep throwing this on your face that Hinduism is mere 200 yrs old religion which of course contradicts with Hindus own self fed notions. I did cite the example of Wendy Doniger on this. As to what stated about Akbar, Alberuni, Indonesia plz provide links, references, names of books for me to look into.

Location hidden

#17801 Apr 25, 2012
Truth wrote:
It is not fare to compare Krishna with the charector of Achilles. Krishna was an incarnation of god and an ideal person. He came in this world with the message of peace, humanity and equality. He never lived like a king. He played with oridinary boys and did not forget his poor friend Sudama after becoming king. For him everybody was equal. He was always with the opressed people. He was a true mentor to mankind. He told us about what should be our role in this world. He was the propagator of 'karmyoga'. In Gita he said that we are neither our body nor mind but our true self, which can not be slain or heart. It is eternal and devine. He said that our sences are responsible for our desires, attachment and instablity of mind and by restraining our sences we can achieve the stablity of our mind. He taught us that we shoul cultivate and practice wisdom so that we could know the difference between truth and untruth and real and unreal. He told us that it is not our action but our desire and attachment behind our action that is responsible for our karma. Karma binds us to the world. To neutralise karma we should perform our actions without desire and attachment and without seeking the fruit of our actionsas a sacrificial offering to him accepting god to be the real doer of our karma. He said that he is omnipresent, omnipotent and creator of all. He is the cause behind every action and real doer. He also said that we should surrender him completely. He will take care of him and will manage his afairs, who will surrender to him completely.
I have different views to what you have quoted. Krishna, an avatar of God, entered the world in the background of brutal murders of his siblings by his own uncle while his animals were caged like animals.He gets Jarasandha in the most brutal way by signalling Bheema to split his body in two parts by keeping one leg on his thigh. We know that he cut many people's throat with his chakra. We know he engineered the biggest war on this planet "Mahabharta". He wanted the mankind (mainly Indians) to surrender to him as he believed in dictatorship (as your words have described - He also said that we should surrender him completely. He will take care of him and will manage his afairs, who will surrender to him completely)and wanted to rule the people unopposed. He was no man of peace.

Location hidden

#17802 Apr 25, 2012
repair - while his parents were caged like animals

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17803 Apr 26, 2012
MUQ the biggest hypocrite is at it again. On one hand you see him railing and ranting against superstitions and yet supporting the so called revelations of Koran which themselves have no scientific basis. MUQ must know that he cannot run with the hare and hunt with the hound. He has nothing but contempt for human philosophers, people who talk about logic and science. Yet he has no qualms about borrowing some of the same logic of these human philosophers to put down superstitions of non islamic religions.

Superstitions are those which are not based on evidence. I sometimes wonder whether or not these hindu godmen use the same kind of entreaties about faith and belief on their followers just like MUQ does here.

“Kradvanto Viswam Aryam ”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17804 Apr 26, 2012
For YASEEN MUHAMMAD -----

[A] INDIAN INSCRIPTIONS --[1] Carpus inscriptionum indicarum -- by Fleet [2] Prachin Bharat ke pramukh abhilekh -- by Dr. Pameshvarilal Gupt [ But it is in Devnagari script , and perhaps will not more useful for you ]
[B] Indian numismatics --[1] Coins in ancient India -- by A. Kaningham [2] Origin and early history of coinage in ancient India -- By Alteker
[C] Traveler's descriptions --[1] Megasthenes [ for Mauryan Period ]--{a}Ancient India as described by Megasthnese and Arrian -- by Trubner&Co. London {b} Any valid translation of Kautilya's Arthshashtra {c}Chandragupt Maurya and his period by Radhakumud Mukharji [ This book is in descriptive form not in analytic form ]{d} Ashoka -- by Dr. Bhandarkar [2] Fa Hien [ For Gupt period ]{a} English translation by James Legge -- He was anger with Gupta because according to him HINDUISM WAS FLOURISHING WHILE BUDDHISM WAS GOING DOWN [ He made his thought on the basis of King's secular policy ]{b} Hindi translation by Jagnmohan verma [3] Xuanzang[ For Harsh Vardhan period ][4]Al Masoodi , Abu Jaid etc.[ for Pratihar empire ]--- I donot have any book on these travelers [5] Abu Rayhan aka Al Beruni -- " Kitab ul Hind " or " Tehreek ul Hind " -- This book is so famous that many translation can be available in England . In Hindi it was published as " Al beruni ka Bharat " -- IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL FIND EASILY THAT HOW AND WHY BERUNI USES TERM " HINDU " FOR A FAITH AND DIFFERENTIATES THEM WITH OTHER RELIGION . EVEN YOU MAY FIND HIS QUOTES ON HINDUS AS A DIFFERENT RELIGION ON NET EASILY .
[D] OTHERS --[1] AKBERNAMA by Abul Fajal -- In this book Abul Fajal describes that Akber invited PURUSHOTTAM and DEVI as Hindu scholar , Heer Vijay Soori as scholar of Jainism , Fathe Aquibaba as Christian etc. which show clearly that form of Hinduism was clear in brains of persons of that time . Beside this Akber ordered to prepare the picturized form of Persian translations of HINDU RELIGIOUS BOOKS -- AKBERNAMA by ABUL FAJAL .
[2] Westarn Asia and Rigved by Dr. Ramvilas Sharma -- For PreBuddha connection of Indian with West .
[3] History of central Asia -- By Mahapundit Rahul Sanrityayan
[ Above two books are available in Hindi and if translation has committed , i have no idea ]
You often blamed me on the chronology of Hindus and Hindu nationalism that i am saying this due to my religious view but i said this only from historical point off view . If any truth even a bitter or black truth will be presented by you i shall accept it happily , as an honest student of History and Science [ Botany ]. But here you do look like a such suffered person who is facing the problem of lack of national identity hence your 'jealous ego ' decides -- " Agar hamari pehchan 70 saal purani hai to tumhari pehchan bhi is se jyada nahi honi chaihye ." What a logic ?
Sorry for hard words and it is my last effort on this point . " Ab aap jane , aapki aankhe jaane aur Giraffe jane ." LOL .

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#17805 Apr 26, 2012
I just want to ask what MUQ as to what is the difference between hindu godmen soliciting gullible people in the name of religion and prophet muhammad who unleashed a new religion on unsuspecting arabs. Both these hindu godmen and prophet muhammad used the same narrative of how ordinary man with his ordinary mind cannot understand what is beyond its range.

Location hidden

#17806 Apr 26, 2012
yaseen mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
You accept the age of Buddha "COUNTRY OF 16 STATES" but not willing to entertain the idea of South Asia as a region of 6 entities with a shared past. The number is far less than 16. Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal & Afghanistan.
Yes , off-course , happily but as ' state '[ In hindi = Prant ]. LOL
Now serous , Who denies ? But tell me who is denying it's common cultural ancestry ? Where lesson of hate against Hindus is being taught ? Where history of this area is being hided from new generation ?
Dak-original

Reading, UK

#17807 Apr 26, 2012
Dak-original wrote:
Waste of effort. who would believe anything a faker posts here? l

Manchester, UK

#17808 Apr 26, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
For YASEEN MUHAMMAD -----
[A] INDIAN INSCRIPTIONS --[1] Carpus inscriptionum indicarum -- by Fleet [2] Prachin Bharat ke pramukh abhilekh -- by Dr. Pameshvarilal Gupt [ But it is in Devnagari script , and perhaps will not more useful for you ]
[B] Indian numismatics --[1] Coins in ancient India -- by A. Kaningham [2] Origin and early history of coinage in ancient India -- By Alteker
[C] Traveler's descriptions --[1] Megasthenes [ for Mauryan Period ]--{a}Ancient India as described by Megasthnese and Arrian -- by Trubner&Co. London {b} Any valid translation of Kautilya's Arthshashtra {c}Chandragupt Maurya and his period by Radhakumud Mukharji [ This book is in descriptive form not in analytic form ]{d} Ashoka -- by Dr. Bhandarkar [2] Fa Hien [ For Gupt period ]{a} English translation by James Legge -- He was anger with Gupta because according to him HINDUISM WAS FLOURISHING WHILE BUDDHISM WAS GOING DOWN [ He made his thought on the basis of King's secular policy ]{b} Hindi translation by Jagnmohan verma [3] Xuanzang[ For Harsh Vardhan period ][4]Al Masoodi , Abu Jaid etc.[ for Pratihar empire ]--- I donot have any book on these travelers [5] Abu Rayhan aka Al Beruni -- " Kitab ul Hind " or " Tehreek ul Hind " -- This book is so famous that many translation can be available in England . In Hindi it was published as " Al beruni ka Bharat " -- IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL FIND EASILY THAT HOW AND WHY BERUNI USES TERM " HINDU " FOR A FAITH AND DIFFERENTIATES THEM WITH OTHER RELIGION . EVEN YOU MAY FIND HIS QUOTES ON HINDUS AS A DIFFERENT RELIGION ON NET EASILY .
[D] OTHERS --[1] AKBERNAMA by Abul Fajal -- In this book Abul Fajal describes that Akber invited PURUSHOTTAM and DEVI as Hindu scholar , Heer Vijay Soori as scholar of Jainism , Fathe Aquibaba as Christian etc. which show clearly that form of Hinduism was clear in brains of persons of that time . Beside this Akber ordered to prepare the picturized form of Persian translations of HINDU RELIGIOUS BOOKS -- AKBERNAMA by ABUL FAJAL .
[2] Westarn Asia and Rigved by Dr. Ramvilas Sharma -- For PreBuddha connection of Indian with West .
[3] History of central Asia -- By Mahapundit Rahul Sanrityayan
[ Above two books are available in Hindi and if translation has committed , i have no idea ]
You often blamed me on the chronology of Hindus and Hindu nationalism that i am saying this due to my religious view but i said this only from historical point off view . If any truth even a bitter or black truth will be presented by you i shall accept it happily , as an honest student of History and Science [ Botany ]. But here you do look like a such suffered person who is facing the problem of lack of national identity hence your 'jealous ego ' decides -- " Agar hamari pehchan 70 saal purani hai to tumhari pehchan bhi is se jyada nahi honi chaihye ." What a logic ?
Sorry for hard words and it is my last effort on this point . " Ab aap jane , aapki aankhe jaane aur Giraffe jane ." LOL .
Thanks for this detailed information on historical links. You have provided something for me to look for. I definitely would go after these links whenever I take a break from topix.

Our debate has ended atleast for now and I think it has ended on a positive note.

All the best

Yaseen

Manchester, UK

#17809 Apr 26, 2012
yaudheya wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , off-course , happily but as ' state '[ In hindi = Prant ]. LOL
Now serous , Who denies ? But tell me who is denying it's common cultural ancestry ? Where lesson of hate against Hindus is being taught ? Where history of this area is being hided from new generation ?
I already have answered these questions many times so you don't need to ask them again because even you know my answers on DISTORTION OF HISTORY IN PAKISTAN.

Does Indian Hindus not see Muslims as foreigners or cowards who gave up on ancestral religion to accept a non Indian religion?

Location hidden

#17810 Apr 26, 2012
yaseen mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>

Does Indian Hindus not see Muslims as foreigners or cowards who gave up on ancestral religion to accept a non Indian religion?
Yes , i agree . It was / is a major draw back in Hinduism due to castism , produced by Brahmins in their self-interest .

With this , i want to give you thanks for a healthy and meaningful debate . Good wishes for you .
Truth

United States

#17811 Apr 26, 2012
Religions have gone through the different phases in the world. Earlier nature was worshiped everywhere in the world. Be it Romans, Indians, Persians and Arabs all worshiped nature. Arabs used to worship mainly the Moon god. Their calender is also based on Moon. Even now the sign of crescent moon and star is auspicious in islam. Allah was their supreme god. Kaaba was supposed to be his house even before islam came. There were some other god like Mannah and Al Ujjah as well. Then came the concept of one god. In hinduism the concept of one supreme god(ishver) came (Eko aham dwitiyo nasti). In Arab also only Allah was woshiped.
Muslims often accuses hindus for idol worship. They also say that hindus have many gods. That is not true. According to hinduism there is only one god(Isver). He is formless, but may take any form at will. He is omnipotent and omnipresent. In vedic era there were no idols of god. Later hindus created idols of god to worship him, knowing that Ishver is in everything and he is everywhere.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#17812 Apr 26, 2012
Truth wrote:
Both Hindi and Urdu originated in India. Both are indo Aryan languages. In fact in India we do not speak either chaste Hindi or chaste Urdu. We speak a mix of both Hindi and Urdu. This language is called Hindustani.

Hindi and Urdu are sister languages. We are proud of our Hindustani language. Language has nothing to do with the religion.
Ans.

Yes what you said is true. No one speaks Sanskritized Hindi or Persianized Urdu. People speak normal Hindustani, which is a simple language.

But that Hindustani has no official status, what is called as National Language is that Sanskritised Hindi, in which all official business is conducted.

It is this language which is used in News Bulletins of Akashwani and Doordarshan.

It is this Hindi against which South Indians protest this much, no one is against this Hindustani which is the language of Indian films and in which most people speak while they travel. But it is not a written language and you find no newspaper using this language.

Then there is question of script, it is where Urdu is denied its true status and is viewed as a Muslim language.

Within one generation, most of Indians have "forgotten" that they were very familiar with the Urdu script.

Language has no relation with religion, but sadly in India Urdu was made as such.

Contribution of Hindus in developmient and progress of Urdu is what most people do not know.

That the "marriage invitation" of Indira Gandhi and Firoze Gandhi was had written by Jawaharlal Nehru in Urdu script, most people in India might not be aware of.

“Father of all the gods.....”

Since: Nov 11

Beneath me only sky....

#17813 Apr 26, 2012
What mule-slims are afraid for:

Simple comparaison:
What the majority of Christians believe in: http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15047a.htm (catholic site)

The Athanasian Creed:
(remember Catholic means: universal nothing more)

".....
3. And the catholic faith is this: That we worship ONE God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity;

4. Neither confounding the persons nor dividing the substance.

5. For there is one person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Spirit.

6. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit is all one, the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.

7. Such as the Father is, such is the Son, and such is the Holy Spirit.

8. The Father UNcreated, the Son UNcreated, and the Holy Spirit UNcreated.........."

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Look now at what Muhammed claimed what the "Christian God" was:
--------
Surah Al-Maeda (5:72-73)
".(73) They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the third of three; when there is
no God save the One God. If they desist not from so saying a painful doom will fall on those of them who disbelieve."

http://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp...
http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/5/73/defau...
-------
"A faith that can not survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets" - Arthur C. Clarke
But mule-slim chickens are still running away from the truth!!

..........CHECKMATE, Islam is dead ..........

John Calvin said:

"I would be a coward if I saw that God’s truth is attacked and would remain silent, without giving any sound."

But mule-slims remain silent......
It seems that muslims are "Only Brave" when they are in their own backyards and in majority!!
When the scene changes they become like a Mewing cat, or just walk away. Let us make them RUN away!
!!!!!An informed public is a Muslim’s worst nightmare!!!!!
..........CHECKMATE, Islam is dead ..........

Muhamed's errors about Jesus (video dealing with the same topic as on this thread):
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.studytoanswer.net/islam_myths.html
http://www.1000mistakes.com/

!!!!!!!!!!RUN MULES RUN.......!!!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#17815 Apr 26, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Mohammad , the Ideal Prophet By SYED SULAIMAN NADWI (Abridged) Part- 5
Lecture 1. Prophets of Allah: The Only Ideals f or Mankind (Contd.)
Great Men of History:
According to Thomas Carlyle’s famous remark, history is only the biography of great men. The history of men and nations clearly shows that all great men and all nations have always been the losers who lacked the essential qualities of Faith and Righteous Deeds.
All the heavenly and religious books, morality stories and other records of human success and failure tell the tale of the eternal conflict between good and evil, between the darkness of ignorance and the light of faith.
On the one hand you can see the forces of oppression, ignorance, evil and gloom, and on the other,
Every nation has derived moral lessons from the biographies of its great men and learnt from their lives the examples of good and evil, knowledge and ignorance, oppression and justice, belief and disbelief, so that they could avoid the dire consequences of evil, ignorance and oppression and benefit from the examples of goodness, knowledge, justice and faith...
justice, righteousness, goodness and light. These tales are full of praise for those who recognized and accepted the burden of human responsibilities, and condemnation for those who failed and refused to carry the human burden.
The Greek Iliad, the Roman Parallel Lives, the Persian epic Shahnama and the ancient Indian Maha Bharat & Ramayan and Geeta are nothing but the classic tales of that eternal conflict.
Every nation has derived moral lessons from the biographies of its great men and learnt from their lives the examples of good and evil, knowledge and ignorance, oppression and justice, belief and disbelief, so that they could avoid the dire consequences of evil, ignorance and oppression and
benefit from the examples of goodness, knowledge, justice and faith.
Of the heavenly books such as the Old and the New Testament and the holy Quran the main themes are the same examples of the woeful end of the wicked, oppressive and faithless nations or individuals, and the triumph of the just, the good and the believers. Their purpose was to convert the oppressors into believers.
Before Prophet Muhammad, the last of Allah’s prophets, many prophets were sent throughout the ages all over the world to preach the Divine Message through personal example so that their people or the virtuous among them could achieve
eternal success by following those prophets.
And finally, Prophet Muhammad,‘the Mercy to the Worlds’, was sent so that he should leave his ideal life as a perfect model for humanity for all times to come. The Divine revelation itself presents the Prophet’s pure and virtuous life (before he was ordained a prophet by Allah) as a testimony to his prophet hood.
A Quranic verse states:“Say,“Had Allah so willed, I would have not recited it to you, nor would He have let you know it. Then, I have lived among you for years before it. Have you, then, no sense?”
As we have spoken before ,will the people listen to the messenger.
The testimony of a pure person is looked upon by many as a weakness of the mind in that person by many who do not want to understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why banning the Jehovah's Witnesses won't work ... 13 min red blood relative 403
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 45 min cpeter1313 6,229
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 46 min replaytime 30,912
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 679,389
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr replaytime 70,751
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 2 hr Dr No 64
News Scottish girl abused by Jehovah's Witness dad a... 3 hr Irene 15
More from around the web