No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54763 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Paki Stan

UK

#56130 Aug 26, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>My mother has no need for such things but it is good that you admit:

1. You actually are incontinent
2. How very small you are down there.
How would you know your mother has no need for such things, do you lap her leaks up you filthy good for nothing mother lover..!!
Sicko, see a doctor, you need help Norman Bates
harminder

Delhi, India

#56131 Aug 26, 2014
Aryan wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe lodu...15 minutes Ke liye police hat gayi to teri aur tere Akabaruddin ki maa chud jayegi....saale fattu, Burma, Assam, Gaza, Iraq, Afghanistan...sab jagah laat kha rahe hai tumhare jihadi...America tumhare ghar me ghus kar tumhare jihadiyo ke sardaar Osama ki gand maar leta hai aur tumhare pakistani bhai usi america ki ghulami karta hai. Xinjiang me China musalims ki bajata hai aur Pakistan India ke dar ke maare usi China ka lund chusta hai...waah re ghazi...
Hazar saal maa chudwaya gandu hindu,phr bhi sukun nahi mila?hafiz saeed ne gand mar li ,kya ukhad lia ?gand me dum nae hum kisi se kam nae,bol apne bap modi ko pak pe hamla krey,phr dkh hinduo ka safaya,hame to 52 desho me panah mil jaegi,tm maa k lodo ko kidhar milegi?and akbar is 100% ryt,war me bhi sikho ko aage krdte ho,police hta ke btaa phr dkh ek 100 pe haawi hoga
Pskak

India

#56132 Aug 26, 2014
MUQ1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The partition was not to throw out Muslims from India (otherwise the area for Muslims would had to be much larger)... and you forget the Muslims who were supporting Congress.
Really speaking it was a "Trick" by Hindus to divide the powers of Muslims into three parts, so that they become powerless...
Jinnah was trapped in the trick.... otherwise in undivided India, Muslims were 33 % of the population and their joining forces with Sikhs and / or SC , ST and OBC would have meant that High Caste Hindus would never get power.
Cowardice of Hindus is well known..... but their cunning and using tricks is also very well known
Saar ager short mei samjaya jaye toh muslims ki bund pakistan mei bhi marayi, bangladesh mei bhi marayi aur india mei bhi marayi..
Iska sife ekk hi reason hai muslims chutiyapanti.........kha ma kha high caste hindu "Gopal das trivedi ji" ko badnam ker rahe hai......
Aryan

Delhi, India

#56133 Aug 26, 2014
Lodu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hazar saal maa chudwaya gandu hindu,phr bhi sukun nahi mila?hafiz saeed ne gand mar li ,kya ukhad lia ?gand me dum nae hum kisi se kam nae,bol apne bap modi ko pak pe hamla krey,phr dkh hinduo ka safaya,hame to 52 desho me panah mil jaegi,tm maa k lodo ko kidhar milegi?and akbar is 100% ryt,war me bhi sikho ko aage krdte ho,police hta ke btaa phr dkh ek 100 pe haawi hoga
Are madarchod bahan ke lund, Tu to itna kayar hai ki apne id se post bhi nahi karta. Muslim rule ke waqt tumhi bhadwo ne apni maa chudwayi thi aur Islam kubul kiya tha...saale nakli muslim ! Aaz tak tum arbo ka lund chus rahe ho ! 52 desho me panah ki baat karta hai tum gaddaro ko to Pakistan apne toilet me bhi rahne nahi dega. Agar itna hi pyar hai Pakistan se to yaha apni maa kyu chudwa raha hai ? Rahi baat Pakistan ki to uski gaand maar maar ke hamne bhonsda bana diya hai. har roz boarder par unke jihadi chuho ki tarah mar rahe hai...Aur bata tera ye fuddu Akbaruddin Police se itna kyu darta hai ? Police uske gaand par dande maarti hai kya ? Bachche mujhse muh lagaya to teri bahan chod dunga....
Dak-Original

London, UK

#56134 Aug 26, 2014
Oh muq!! Oooohhhh muq!! OHHHH MUQ MUQ MUQ!!!!!
Pskak

London, UK

#56135 Aug 26, 2014
Pskak KI GAND MARO wrote:
<quoted text>Saar ager short mei samjaya jaye toh muslims ki bund pakistan mei bhi ......
Hi my name Pskak short for piss cock!
I am tindu man, berry peaceful. I love to meet a ayuberdic gay tindu low caste men. Also I am terrified if Muslims.. I em scared they will find me end cat my fore skin opp!
This is why I want go to uk. Plese help me ples.
Pskak

London, UK

#56136 Aug 26, 2014
Aryan KA KHUTTAH wrote:
<quoted text>Are madarchod bahan ke lund, Tu to itna kayar hai ki apne id se post bhi nahi karta. Muslim rule ke waqt tumhi bhadwo ne apni maa chudwayi thi aur Islam kubul kiya tha...saale nakli muslim ! Aaz tak tum arbo ka lund chus rahe ho ! 52 desho me panah ki baat karta hai tum gaddaro ko to Pakistan apne toilet me bhi rahne nahi dega. Agar itna hi pyar hai Pakistan se to yaha apni maa kyu chudwa raha hai ? Rahi baat Pakistan ki to uski gaand maar maar ke hamne bhonsda bana diya hai. har roz boarder par unke jihadi chuho ki tarah mar rahe hai...Aur bata tera ye fuddu Akbaruddin Police se itna kyu darta hai ? Police uske gaand par dande maarti hai kya ? Bachche mujhse muh lagaya to teri bahan chod dunga....
I AM GAY. MEH GAY HU. ANY PROBLEms??
Aryan

Delhi, India

#56137 Aug 26, 2014
Lulli wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM GAY. MEH GAY HU. ANY PROBLEms??
No problem ! Get ur ass f*cked by gays of Saudi Arabia..
Pskak

London, UK

#56139 Aug 26, 2014
Hindu News wrote:
<quoted text>Ha Ha Ha...you mean cowards like ISIS jihadis who killed thousands of unarmed peaceful yazidi men, women and children.

Your prophet killed thousands of unarmed Banu Qurayza Jews. What was he...a coward or a brave man? In pakistan, bangladesh Hindus are being turned out by mobs. Not shining examples of bravery by any means.

Islamic terrorists are cowards who kill unsuspecting innocent people by carrying out bomb blasts. Tell me what bravery you Muslims have done other than killing people when they are unarmed?

Coming to Hindus versus Muslims...the only advantage you Muslims have got is that you people are cunning, scheming type while Hindus are naive, peaceful idiots who live in a dreamworld of brotherhood and peace.

You Muslims have advantage because Koran motivates you to be brutal, cruel, not feel guilty in killing innocent people...because you people will be rewarded with virgins. Koran prepares you for a life of killing right from childhood when you people are asked to take Halal meat...meat that you get by watching the animals get killed. Hindus don't have that advantage. Their religion asks them to feel guilty even for killing small insects... so how can they kill human beings.

Muslims consider killing innocent people in the name of jihad to be the highest form of worship while Hindus consider killing as the last option.
You are an idiot!!!!! And a hypocrite !! No where in the Quran does it say it's legal to kill innocents. No where in the Quran does it talk of virgins in heaven for those who die in war. Show me you fool! Stop talking rubbish! This crap is made up! Made up by criminals like yourself, and those who pretend to be mums but are just war mongers working towards the same agenda. You talk of halal meat? The Jews eat Hala meat too!! Your not allowed to kill even an insect? Yet people starve and die in your country everyday but your religion forbids you to help the poor because it's a punishment from a previous life! You talk of rights?! But women are raped in your country every 5 minutes! You talk of Muslims murdering? What about the illegal occupation and sponsored state terrorism by Israel who have killed over 2 thousand people and injured and made homeless thousands of others? How many Israelis died? 4?
You are a racist piece of scum! And have no reason to complain! Your country suffers from poverty! Being poor is your biggest enemy! Not the Muslims! Fool!
Dak-Original

London, UK

#56140 Aug 26, 2014
Dak-Original wrote:
Oh muq!! Oooohhhh muq!! OHHHH MUQ MUQ MUQ!!!!!
Some idiot using my ID! The disturbed one does not even know the difference between "Oh" and "OOOOHHHH"!
Thinking

Poole, UK

#56141 Aug 26, 2014
No. But I know you're a worthless troll with toilet issues.
Paki Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know your mother has no need for such things, do you lap her leaks up you filthy good for nothing mother lover..!!
Sicko, see a doctor, you need help Norman Bates
Paki Stan

UK

#56142 Aug 26, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No. But I know you're a worthless troll with toilet issues.
Speak for yourself, you obsessive cuntface.
You can't help yourself but interfere. Try interfering with your bed ridden mothers toilet issues ( you probably do that anyway )
Gutless Troll..!!
Paki Stan

UK

#56143 Aug 26, 2014
Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>Some idiot using my ID! The disturbed one does not even know the difference between "Oh" and "OOOOHHHH"!
Cu nts think their clever, can't come out with shit of their own...!!

So really, not so clever cuntfaces..!
Thinking

Poole, UK

#56144 Aug 26, 2014
1400 children raped by muslims in Rochdale, England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_tra...
Pskak wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot!!!!! And a hypocrite !! No where in the Quran does it say it's legal to kill innocents. No where in the Quran does it talk of virgins in heaven for those who die in war. Show me you fool! Stop talking rubbish! This crap is made up! Made up by criminals like yourself, and those who pretend to be mums but are just war mongers working towards the same agenda. You talk of halal meat? The Jews eat Hala meat too!! Your not allowed to kill even an insect? Yet people starve and die in your country everyday but your religion forbids you to help the poor because it's a punishment from a previous life! You talk of rights?! But women are raped in your country every 5 minutes! You talk of Muslims murdering? What about the illegal occupation and sponsored state terrorism by Israel who have killed over 2 thousand people and injured and made homeless thousands of others? How many Israelis died? 4?
You are a racist piece of scum! And have no reason to complain! Your country suffers from poverty! Being poor is your biggest enemy! Not the Muslims! Fool!
Thinking

Poole, UK

#56145 Aug 26, 2014
No. But I know you're a worthless troll with toilet issues.
Paki Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself, you obsessive cuntface.
You can't help yourself but interfere. Try interfering with your bed ridden mothers toilet issues ( you probably do that anyway )
Gutless Troll..!!
Thinking

Poole, UK

#56146 Aug 26, 2014
It's "they're"... You're dumb.
Paki Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cu nts think their clever, can't come out with shit of their own...!!
So really, not so clever cuntfaces..!
Paki Stan

UK

#56147 Aug 26, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>No. But I know you're a worthless troll with toilet issues.
I know you have issues with your mums menstruation.. Sick Fu cker.!
Paki Stan

UK

#56148 Aug 26, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>It's "they're"... You're dumb.
Oh it's eengleesh clussys noow ees eet

U stupy mudder ffuker
Paki Stan

UK

#56149 Aug 26, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>1400 children raped by muslims in Rochdale, England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_tra...
Your mum was one of them.. Raped by you.. Cuntface..!!
Thinking

Ashford, UK

#56150 Aug 26, 2014
You're dumb.
Paki Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it's eengleesh clussys noow ees eet
U stupy mudder ffuker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism has no moral dimension 21 min thetruth 187
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 26 min MUQ2 243,436
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 29 min thetruth 8,264
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 31 min thetruth 27,455
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 33 min thetruth 6,254
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Xavier 627,949
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min thetruth 253,669
More from around the web