No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54737 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Jul 12

Darwen, UK

#54169 May 18, 2014
RIP Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims MUST be amalgamated...education,women' s rights,a fidelity to secularism, and a whole lot of things which Islam is avowedly against must be countered...two ways of doing this-encourage participation of Muslims,women in particular,and also through political arm twisting-frowning on Islamic orthodoxy!
Islam today is a GLOBAL problem- and the general shape of the problem is same worldwide..the fight against Islamic teachings which is at variance with modern day accepted norms must be fought globally!!!
India must make it known to the world that Pakistan and Bangladesh fall very much within Indian sphere of influence and must try to influence domestic policies in those countries- in favor of modernization and nixing regressive Islamic thinking!
Akhand Bharat is best left to Indian companies as they expand into these countries...
Tricky business-tackling these regressive louts!!!
I thought you were a sensible despite your biases and I still that viewhowever you always surprise with a remark to akhand Bharat every now n then. I don't think you yourself believe in that concept in the heart of your hearts.

Darwen, UK

#54170 May 18, 2014
billu bhai wrote:
<quoted text>
pyare jfv (jaley fatey vagina) waley.....
Ek baat bata...
Mana ki hum hindustani lazy hai. Lekin kya karan hai ki pichhle 2000 saal se ye saale turk, mughal, angrej wagairah sub apni maa chudaane humaare hi desh me aate rahey???
These invaders have also left deep scars on our souls and I'm saying this as a Pakistani.

Darwen, UK

#54171 May 18, 2014
HAJI KAJI wrote:
So BJP is in power with absolute majority and will not need any horse trading to implement policies......
What are their dream policies ....?
1. Akhand Bharat..........
Under this they need to abolish special article on Kashmir and put claim on Pakistan as part of India hijacked by Muslims.
2. Joining all the rivers in a way that country will never have to be 100 % dependent on Monsoon .
3. Develop indigenous defense industry to the extent that West will buy from us rather than selling and making India bankrupt.
4. Develop road network in a way that life in suburbs and villages improve to the extent where mass exodus will be from Metros to village and suburb rather than other way round......
and so on ......
debate guys ....debate......if above is possible without amalgamating Muslims in main stream ?
Point 1 is a non starter so don't even bother to discuss that.

Other 3 are possible but YOU CANNOT do it by sidelining the 15-20% of your country's people

Darwen, UK

#54172 May 18, 2014
JFV wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Yaseen,
Modi victory has united Hindus for the first time and congress strategy of divide and rule has failed miserably.
Bombay massacre was due to 9 domestic Muslims or Landiya cut pieces so Modi's victory has sent a chill up their (Indian cut pieces)spines. The junkyard compounder - cum - neem hakim haramzada from Hyderabad - the vile cutpiece, has been missing as whatever he wrote here, has failed to meet its validity.
Best
JFV
Dear JFV

it's been a long time since we last spoke. Congress defeat had been coming for all the corruption scandals and trying to showcase itself the only secular party in India.

I assume by Hyderabadi Haramzada you are referring to agnostic.

Darwen, UK

#54173 May 18, 2014
JFV wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Yaseen,
Modi victory has united Hindus for the first
Best
JFV
BJP has been in power before but this time it's more lethal because they've swept the polls on their own.

If congress are to rise again they will have to do away with Sonia Rahul dynasty based leadership and let some genuine leadership emerge. Maybe congress needs another Nehru.

Darwen, UK

#54174 May 18, 2014
HAJI KAJI wrote:
So BJP is in power with absolute majority and will not need any horse trading to implement policies......
Under this they need to abolish special article on Kashmir and put claim on Pakistan as part of India hijacked by Muslims.
2. Joining all the rivers in a way that country will never have to be 100 % dependent on Monsoon .
3. Develop indigenous defense industry to the extent that West will buy from us rather than selling and making India bankrupt.
4. Develop road network in a way that life in suburbs and villages improve to the extent where mass exodus will be from Metros to village and suburb rather than other way round......
and so on ......
debate guys ....debate......if above is possible without amalgamating Muslims in main stream ?
Correction

point 1 has a reference to Kashmir which I support your stance but not akhand Bharat

Darwen, UK

#54175 May 18, 2014
JFV are you using any registered ids???
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#54176 May 18, 2014
HAJI KAJI wrote:
..ah , yes a Greater India ...remembers her yoke , and deigns to become a "colonizer " just like Britain ...

Just what a civilized Nation needs a caste system embedded in its constitution ...

...( All , you did was prove Pakistan needs its nuclear weapons )...To keep , colonizers like India ..out..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#54177 May 18, 2014
-YAZ been here b4- wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction
point 1 has a reference to Kashmir which I support your stance but not akhand Bharat
..Ah , come on "YAZ been here b4" What is India * without * a caste system ..??
Its A Shameful Face

Guangzhou, China

#54178 May 18, 2014
the concept of Akhand bharat can not be formed as the time has changed ( i wish it could be ), but infact there're many other communities who're striving for their imaginary freedom, its not possible to simulatousnaly crush one snake and form a kundali of another

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#54179 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
I thought you were a sensible despite your biases and I still that viewhowever you always surprise with a remark to akhand Bharat every now n then. I don't think you yourself believe in that concept in the heart of your hearts.
To me,"Akhand Bharat" does not necessarily mean forceful annexation of Pakistan or Bangladesh,

It means that with a huge economy,the over arching dominance of India,not just in the sub continent but the globally as well.

It is of immense pride to me that Tata Motors operates under the Daewoo name in Pakistan..I only hope that more and more Indian companies do the same,

Just today,I was reading about the coming of energy independence of the US,and how shale gas is going to make USA a net energy exporter rather than be "addicted to Middle East oil" as Bush put it..how it is going to strengthen the US dollar and how the equation between China is going to change...i am a very strong believer in technology and economics and not religion.

By the way,Microsoft has a CEO of Indian origin ( south Indian,actually!) by name of Satya Nadella...just proves that Indians( Hindus) have the ability to rise to the highest jobs..am always amazed by the American system which throws up companies like Microsoft..one day,I hope,Indians may have the capability not to just run companies like Microsoft but create one ...like Bell or General Electric or Vanderbilt railways of the past!!!:):)

As for Muslims,in India Pakistan or elsewhere,time they give up the fetish for religion and focus on enterprise like much of the world?:)

Location hidden

#54180 May 19, 2014
www.youtube.com/watch...
This IS the "akhand bharat" i am talking about!:)

And this too!!!:):)
Jfv

New Delhi, India

#54181 May 19, 2014
RIP Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
To me,"Akhand Bharat" does not necessarily mean forceful annexation of Pakistan or Bangladesh,
It means that with a huge economy,the over arching dominance of India,not just in the sub continent but the globally as well.
It is of immense pride to me that Tata Motors operates under the Daewoo name in Pakistan..I only hope that more and more Indian companies do the same,
Just today,I was reading about the coming of energy independence of the US,and how shale gas is going to make USA a net energy exporter rather than be "addicted to Middle East oil" as Bush put it..how it is going to strengthen the US dollar and how the equation between China is going to change...i am a very strong believer in technology and economics and not religion.
By the way,Microsoft has a CEO of Indian origin ( south Indian,actually!) by name of Satya Nadella...just proves that Indians( Hindus) have the ability to rise to the highest jobs..am always amazed by the American system which throws up companies like Microsoft..one day,I hope,Indians may have the capability not to just run companies like Microsoft but create one ...like Bell or General Electric or Vanderbilt railways of the past!!!:):)
As for Muslims,in India Pakistan or elsewhere,time they give up the fetish for religion and focus on enterprise like much of the world?:)
Such a moron you are ,you are imagining superiority over neighbours when 70% indians dnt have toilet to take dumb,30% cnt even write their name and 40% below poverty line

when educated hindus are so much deluded,no wonder congress dynasty ruled you ppl for 60 yrz and now bjp will loot india for next 5 years then again congress and the cycle would never stop ....

deluded hindus believe that even america scared by modi,waiting for modi to be exposed

Location hidden

#54182 May 19, 2014
Jfv wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a moron you are ,you are imagining superiority over neighbours when 70% indians dnt have toilet to take dumb,30% cnt even write their name and 40% below poverty line
when educated hindus are so much deluded,no wonder congress dynasty ruled you ppl for 60 yrz and now bjp will loot india for next 5 years then again congress and the cycle would never stop ....
deluded hindus believe that even america scared by modi,waiting for modi to be exposed
Shoooo!!!!:):):)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#54183 May 19, 2014
HAJI KAJI wrote:
debate guys ....debate......
..You linear , stupid ass ...

You know so little , of ..Hindoos ..."they" would never make weapons ..

not , the big kind ...Hindus are peaceful , like our dirty Hippies ..

A *hippie* country .....like ' yours '....making weapons ...I laugh ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#54185 May 19, 2014
HAJI KAJI wrote:

debate guys ....debate......
..Good Bramha ....no wonder , the Europeans made you their Baca bazis ...

suck my lung "HAJI KAJI " ....

..your , talking about remaking the water ways ...North Western passage ....Panama Canal ...

Not , even the great powers ..can , do this ...to our chagrin ...

( I'm , just angry ..you're happy with Modi ...and , all of a sudden you think you can start just talking shit ..........to us ...!?)
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#54186 May 19, 2014
RIP Islam wrote:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7D3_e GaO5k
This IS the "akhand bharat" i am talking about!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A7NUQZiWl6wXX
And this too!!!:):)
..Muslims ..don't want your idol worship ..or ...atheism ....

.....THEY , WILL LAUNCH .....if you come into their cities ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#54187 May 19, 2014
RIP Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that with a huge economy,the over arching dominance of
..America ..

can mean Greater India ..
JFV

Düsseldorf, Germany

#54188 May 19, 2014
JFV are you using any registered ids???
No, I am not on any of the forums as I have been very busy with my life. I am actually happy about the BJP victory and the reasons are:-

1) Entire nation is happy and there is this feel-good factor once again after a long decade. Mood so buoyant and NRI investments are finding purpose again in India. Rupee is becoming stable and stronger.

2) Property prices are climbing again and have attained their previous price level of Rs 7 lac a yard in some pivotal south Delhi areas.

3) Rajnath Singh, the autocratic - Bismarck like VHP boss, has been tipped to become the Home minister of India - means one thing only - bad days for landiya cut-pieces. Harminder like patriots can do their ethnic cleansing and get country's top award for it.

How are your people taking the clean well deserved victory of the BJP?
JFV

Düsseldorf, Germany

#54189 May 19, 2014
<quoted text>
BJP has been in power before but this time it's more lethal because they've swept the polls on their own.
If congress are to rise again they will have to do away with Sonia Rahul dynasty based leadership and let some genuine leadership emerge. Maybe congress needs another Nehru.
Rahul Gandhi interview with Arnav Goswami was an eye opener and many like me wondered if this guy was fit enough to be in any capacity of power - a moron with an IQ of sub 100.

Besides, it was also unfair for Hindus to have a firangi boss or even a PM who was not a Hindu. Out of 1 billion poor of India - 80% are Hindus - it is time they got control of their future.

Unfortunately, Sonia's daughter Priyanka is not the same stuff as Rahul - she could work in next five years and come back to power - however, the mood in Delhi is that Modi is here to stay for at least 2 terms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 679,058
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min chazmo 515,736
News Man who almost died after refusing blood transf... 8 min True Christian wi... 4
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 13 min superwilly 84,701
News Ramadan arrives 21 min BB Board 2
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 25 min superwilly 30,137
News Two men caned 83 times at Indonesian mosque for... 25 min Cory Doss 21
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr cpeter1313 6,054
More from around the web