No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54513 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#48244 Sep 22, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Christianity any better seeing you both put your faith in a fabricated doctrine of divine mumbo jumbo that is responsible for the death of many before them in their soul searching conquests .
What's all this then ...???...You're going to hurt my Christian sensibilities ...Why ?....Just, because I insinuate , that you don't really talk to God ..??

What do I know ?...I'm just a kid ..!

Las Vegas, NV

#48245 Sep 22, 2013
Vedic Rationalist wrote:
<quoted text>

Hmm, wonder why a christian/secular europe supported the religious state of Israel, on land that did not belong to it?(were they only too happy to see most of the jews leave?)
Are the jews now stuck big time in the solution of the jewish state?
We were happy to see the Jew leave , as the ones that came back from the concentration camps , found that their neighbors had moved in their homes and were working on their lands ..

Please understand ..WE NEVER SUPPORTED THE JEWISH STATE ..!!..When the British left the Palestine Protectorate ...We fully expected the Arabs to massacre the Jews ..

The Arabs failed in this task , Once it became obvious that the Jews weren't going anywhere ...What could we do ??..We had to give them statehood ..

The only reason American politicians support Israel , is because Jewish Americans have deep pockets ...remove those donations , and you will lose your next election ..

Las Vegas, NV

#48246 Sep 22, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
1) the land was called Judea and Samaira before the advent of islam
the muslims now call it "west bank"..."occupied land"...blah blah blah
2)Murderous strife is the hallmark of islam. Even BEFORE the birth of the United States and Israel. Its NOT USA or ISRAEL...its Islam Itself.
3)Its Muslims themselves who resist any kind of reform. Reform has to be at a social level in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Egypt for it to have any meaning. US or Israel has no interest to resist that reform
4)The Battle of Karballa saw a murderous slaughter of the immediate relatives of the prophet mohammed himself. At that time neither US existed neither did Israel.
5)In India Guru Teghbahadur jee was executed by followers of koran as he refused to convert to islam . At that time neither US existed neither did the Zion.
6)The west has progressed due the Church and the devotion to Church of Europeans and Americans until the late sixties . The cleanliness and orderliness u see there is due to the blessings of Jesus and the faith Christians had in the church . That Faith is today dead and therefore the west has a negative birth rate.
7)The State of Israel was set up largely by Jews Themselves . The Irgun, The Hagganah were Jewish Organisations.A limited military support was given by Great Britain in 1948.The State of Israel came up after a struggle which started in 1931. US was a Minnow at that time.Vladimir Jabotinsky the Founder of the Jewish Legion was a Russian jew and not american .He set the ground work for The State of Israel . He started off in 1903 after a pogrom of Jews by Russians.He Openly Trained jews in use of Small Arms after a mass slaughter of Jews in 1920 By Arabs In Jerusalem.
..Now..!..This "is" a good post ..

Las Vegas, NV

#48247 Sep 23, 2013
Shamma wrote:
Think people:
Muslims are possessed with demons from hell.
Kill kill kill Muslim. The demons from hell wisper in Muslims ear
kill kill kill non-Muslims.
Look at all the non-Muslims in the world Muslims are killing now!
Muslims say we bring you peace by killing you.
Do you want to be a Muslim knowing you must kill non-Muslim to be a Muslim?
Do you want to worship your God as free a person, or do you want to become a slave to the Muslim God Allah and kill non-Muslims for the sake of becoming a Muslim?
You must kill Gods creation in order to become a Muslim.
Do you hate human beings that are created by God in the image of God like Muslim hate?
Do you hate your non-Muslim Mother and father from whom you were born from?
I think you've fallen for the "Christian Lies "

The ones that say " You 'can' be a racist ,and a Christian."
..." Homosexuality is evil"..." Muslims are demonic"..
Vedic Rationalist

New Delhi, India

#48248 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Quran merely says blood drinking "IS FORBIDDEN !" ..you lie when you suggest it says harmful ..
Hmm. Most muslims have been saying this, that blood consumption is harmful. Don't know exactly what the quran says. Now why would it forbid eating of blood? Either the writers thought it was directly harmful, or was immoral ie indirectly harmful, to someone.
Raw blood is certainly harmful, toxic in large quantities.
2) You anthropomorphize..YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE BEAST IS THINKING...yet, you claim fear of death and dying ....[QUOTE]
No, I am not doing anything like that. But I am simply guessing that animals are not that different from us. We are differently bodied, but minds are similar. It is a theory of mine. Sort of like an intution. Like I also think men and women have different bodies, but similar minds. Then, some men are taller, some are fatter, still we readily accept they have similar minds, and mental emotional capabilites. Yes some are sharper than others, so capabilities of the minds also vary from one individual to another, in the same species, sex etc.

I think human mind is basically similar to say a dog, just bigger, smarter, better. they too have similar (only lesser) mental abilities. They likely have similar emotions too. But it is not very apparent to us as they can't speak. Just mental variations are wider across species than within a species,(just like physical variations). Further, I think variations in emotional capabilities/attributes, are likely far less than variations in intellect/mental attributes. So it is not just a black white situation, but many shades of grey, and different combinations of different things that constitute 'us'.

[QUOTE]
3) The ancient Jews saw that when the the blood left , so did the life ..Easy mistake to make ..
Makes sense. But would be silly to hold on to such thought today, as we know more, have newer information.
**In sacred scripture the term "soul" often refers to human life or the entire human person .But "soul" also refers to the innermost aspect of man ,that which is the greatest value in him , that by which he is most especially in God's image :"soul" signifies the spiritual principle in man..**
**The spiritual tradition of the Church also emphasizes the "heart", in the biblical sense of the depths of one's being , where the person decides for or against God.**
I think such subjects require better more accurate language, as well as more disciplined use of words. Like when one uses a phrase like 'depths of one's being', or 'innermost aspect', to me it sounds nice, FEELS like a lot has been said, gives out a sense of profoundness. But if you really look closer, there is not much substance to bother with. Like the term innermost in this context, give out little information, used literally, gets us nowhere.
Self discovery, analyzing our ( sense of) self, awareness, mental faculties and capabilities,- these are difficult perhaps as we are required to see into our own mind, using our mind itself.

But not all impossible. Again the importance of better language and definitions for words used, can not be understated.

Just my 2 bits...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#48249 Sep 23, 2013
Vedic Rationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think such subjects require better more accurate language, as well as more disciplined use of words. Like when one uses a phrase like 'depths of one's being', or 'innermost aspect', to me it sounds nice, FEELS like a lot has been said, gives out a sense of profoundness. But if you really look closer, there is not much substance to bother with. Like the term innermost in this context, give out little information, used literally, gets us nowhere.
Self discovery, analyzing our ( sense of) self, awareness, mental faculties and capabilities,- these are difficult perhaps as we are required to see into our own mind, using our mind itself.
But not all impossible. Again the importance of better language and definitions for words used, can not be understated.
Just my 2 bits...
But is it possible to pin down psychological phenomena to precise words? Psychological phenomena is not like material phenomena that can be codified under specific categories since they don't follow fixed lines of movement. One man's happiness is different from another man's happiness, both in terms of intensity and quality. So it's not possible to assign specific words for psychological phenomena that can convey the precise information about a man's psychological state. In doing so, we only create a lot of jargon like the ones you find in books about clinical psychology.

Words like "inner being" or "depth of one's being" are generalized terms that explain the whole gamut of phenomena beyond our surface consciousness. These words convey the sensation of going deeper than a surface understanding or awareness of ourselves. Just because they are generalized terms, that in no way diminishes the relevance or the reality of the experiences they seek to represent.
harminder

Pune, India

#48250 Sep 23, 2013
The Muslims on Social Media are Supporting the Kenya Shopping Mall Attack and the slaughter of more than 50 non Muslims

Examples of Gloating Support for the slaughter:

"Only Kuffar were killed and no one else"

"The Mujahideen entered #Westgate Mall today at around noon and are still inside the mall, fighting the #Kenyan Kuffar (infidels) inside their own turf,"

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#48251 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>No..I wholly concur ..It's my understanding ; all you have to do to forswear pork , is watch one get slaughtered ..
but, "Vedic" is saying .."We should be lopping off their G__Damn heads !"
I would suggest you to stop eating meat as well.

I do eat meat-but,very sparingly and I am now trying to get off it.

If I get a link to a path specimen foto,one of clogged arteries I will post it here.meat is totally unnecessary for a good health.

Nuts,lentils,milk and eggs have nuff protein between them ..India's Olympic wrestler Sushil Kumar is a vegetarian as are many Indian cricket players!!!:):):)

Location hidden

#48252 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>No..I wholly concur ..It's my understanding ; all you have to do to forswear pork , is watch one get slaughtered ..
but, "Vedic" is saying .."We should be lopping off their G__Damn heads !"
Hindus eat what is called "jatka meat"- the animal has to be killed with one swift strike to the neck with clean chopping off the head...it is a lot,lot better than killing the animal by bleeding it to death,the halal way.

Better still,stop eating meat-Hindus consider that self-discipline of staying away from tasty meat to be spiritually uplifting!
Father Alfanzo Mango

Mumbai, India

#48253 Sep 23, 2013
Maa kE laurdey.. abhi bhi khujli haey ? Zalim lotion lagaya kaar rahat milegi !
Bolting NRI wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye madacrhod, kya haal hey tera? Katti kya, bhaddwwe randuwe?

Location hidden

#48254 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>We were happy to see the Jew leave , as the ones that came back from the concentration camps , found that their neighbors had moved in their homes and were working on their lands ..
Please understand ..WE NEVER SUPPORTED THE JEWISH STATE ..!!..When the British left the Palestine Protectorate ...We fully expected the Arabs to massacre the Jews ..
The Arabs failed in this task , Once it became obvious that the Jews weren't going anywhere ...What could we do ??..We had to give them statehood ..
The only reason American politicians support Israel , is because Jewish Americans have deep pockets ...remove those donations , and you will lose your next election ..
When the Jews were cremated in concentration camps in Europe,a part of European heritage was burnt-the Jews were scholars,scientists,musicians, artists and businessmen of the highest calibre.

When Europe allowed free immigration of Muslims from N Africa and S Asia ..Europe embraced barbarity.

That is all there is to it!

Poland and Catholic Church were part of this handiwork of stupiidity.

There is a Catholic school near my home in Canada named after Maximilan Kolbe....would be very interesting to read about that man who sacrificed himself to save Jews in a concentration camp.

Will get around to it..and post about it here!:):)
Father Alfanzo Mango

Mumbai, India

#48255 Sep 23, 2013
There is nothing wrong in eating meat. But killing animals brutaly to eat them puts Muslims in same bracket as Aztecs.

In India all butchers are Muslims.....as if they have 100 % reservation in that profession ! In Malcha Marg Chaddi is a trainee butcher.....he cleans the slaughtered animal ....collects its sht , etc. etc.

Location hidden

#48256 Sep 23, 2013
Men like Maximilan Kolbe or Oskar Schindler interest me very very much.

These are individuals who just listen to greatest spiritual exercise any man or woman can participate in-LISTEN TO ONE'S CONSCIENCE.

It takes a lot of courage,an exceptionally rare variety to stand up and be counted when absolutely no one stands by you!

Islam is evil and one must take UNAMBIGUOUS STAND AGAINST IT!
Father Alfanzo Mango

Mumbai, India

#48257 Sep 23, 2013
All great people were veeggies-

Jesus
Hitler
Gandhiji

And

Modi Ji

As Chaddi is Carnivorous, eating even raw guts of goats in his traing camp....he he is being disqualified from commenting anything on great people....including on HK !

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#48258 Sep 23, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>I think you've fallen for the "Christian Lies "
The ones that say " You 'can' be a racist ,and a Christian."
..." Homosexuality is evil"..." Muslims are demonic"..
NO!
I am telling it like it is.
Homosexuality is what it is.
Maybe you you need to examine your own conscience and look at your own character as to see who you are as a person.

You have to judge yourself before you can judge others.
And there is only one standard to judge yourself by and that is the standard God has set for us to follow in his 10 commandments.
Father Alfanzo Mango

Mumbai, India

#48259 Sep 23, 2013
Jesus was a great vegetarian leader. His main mission was to stop humans from consuming flesh .

His preaching led him to his arrest and successive execution. He went to Jew’s temple and appalled to find that it was filled with people lending money , people selling animals and birds to be fully burnt , half burnt at the altar of a Mumbo Jumbo God and consumed…..he created a riot against it but that sealed his fate !

None of the Christians follow Jesus and eat flesh to satisfy their pagan gene !!!

Strange – this world is devoid of Muslims (even MUQ said so) and Christians but History claims they fought Crusade , Jehad between them for 1000’s of years…..

I guess they are talking about some Nintendo type video game !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#48260 Sep 23, 2013
Maximilan Kolbe or Oskar Schindler are the real villains of the then era where they hampered the cleansing of Jews from Europe. Jews were never liked by any humans for reasons in Europe.

Tell me how many of you like Shylock of Shakespeare ?

This half heated , hampered work led to creation of Israel.

Tell me why Europeans didn’t keep all the so called poor Jews with them or made a Israel in Europe ? As matter of fact Jew cause Champion Maximilan Kolbe or Oskar Schindler themselves ran away from Jews as far as possible after war!

Do you think if Red Indians come out of reserves some day with divine powers and kick White a**, England or Europe will make USA in Europe to absorb all Whites ??????

Your post shows that you just a cheerleader of the victory procession , where theme is winner takes it all……..

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#48261 Sep 23, 2013
harminder wrote:
real incident at nairobi mall
“An Indian Man Offered himself instead of a women about to be killed to the islamic terrorists”
the terrorist asked the india “what is the name of muhammeds mother?”
the indian could not answere and the islmic terrorist simply riddled him with bullets as they chanted the kalma
The perpetrators of this carnage will be hunted world wide and exterminated .

Las Vegas, NV

#48262 Sep 23, 2013
RIP Islam wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you to stop eating meat as well.
I do eat meat-but,very sparingly and I am now trying to get off it.
If I get a link to a path specimen foto,one of clogged arteries I will post it here.meat is totally unnecessary for a good health.
Nuts,lentils,milk and eggs have nuff protein between them ..India's Olympic wrestler Sushil Kumar is a vegetarian as are many Indian cricket players!!!:):):)
Ah yes , removing animal flesh from one's diet and lowering caloric intake ...is purported to add years to one's life ..

or maybe " IT JUST FEELS LIKE YOU'RE LIVING LONGER !" ( as life has become drudgery )
Dak-Original

Mitcham, UK

#48263 Sep 23, 2013
Vedic Rationalist wrote:
<quoted text>
What would one say to a statement like that, that I was responding to? Or a statement like say- "If god didn’t want men to dominate women, he wouldn't have made them smaller and physically weaker"
I was merely pointing out that anything can be justified by such arguments. And that such arguments are baseless ie devoid of critical thought. Meat really had nothing to do with my post. Neither was I trying to moralize anything,, just countering the moralising /logic by number4
I largely agree with the point that humans should control meat consumption, meat consumption in the west is just too high. But meat / eggs/ protein consumption in developing regions of world should be higher, to offset mal nutrition.
And what is your point about yogurt and bacteria and jain priests? Seems you think maybe I am one, or even that I am vegan? Even vegans eat plants, which have life. So again, vegan or not, we all do 'kill' for food.(yes we must do it responsibly).
I think maybe you have me wrong. Wonder what gave out that impression, that I am vegan or a jain preist? LOL.
Finally, how can you be so sure that humans are the only life forms that have the ability of "making conscientious choice". Have you been inside any non human's mind lately, like a Dr Doolittle?. Yeah we can speak, and animals can't, so its difficult to know what or how animals think. But if you have lived some time with a dog, I think you could safely conclude that they are not totally devoid of the ability of "choice",(how conscientious? is really a more complex and comparitive judgement, or maybe mired with some arrogance).
1.That Jain thing was only to illustrate that well meaning Jain practice of priests wearing masks impressed followers for two millenia plus but it is not effective.
2.Animals are choosy and you are4 right some may even think beyond basic instinctive requirements. However, any inclination to conscientious thoughts has yet to be detected by humans in other lifeforms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 591,280
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Knowledge- 239,910
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min chazmo 444,952
News Catholic Church Waging War on Women and Gays (Oct '07) 10 min The_Box 220,007
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 12 min rabbee yehoshooah... 220,752
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 13 min Thinking 7,641
News Protesters gather at Phoenix mosque under close... 39 min Goddess Gaia 185
More from around the web