No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

golden sword

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#45646 Jul 27, 2013
The name you've used is for our creator,so,please don't use it.
whether in big letters or small letters.
Thanx,
ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>
A very devout Muslim.
LOL
number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#45647 Jul 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
What sort of a Muslim person would enter a Mosque, a place where other Muslims are being with their Allah and then detonate a bomb to kill and maim their fellow Muslims ?
an innocent fool easily manipulated ..by, power hungry monsters ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45648 Jul 27, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
Muq this islamic thing is just too much into your skull,the islamic held pole which you are talking were invaders,they were not flagbearers of islam,so hypocritical you are that when aurangzeb like people mass murders non muslims you dismiss him as someone who has nothing to do with islam and islam was not guiding his genocides,even though i am a muslim i hv noticed this comman thing amongst all people like you who wear islam on their neck ,did british ever claimed they had christian held pole much longer?
This hypocrisy is root cause of all evils in muslim majority country .
.."The root of all evil ; is the love of money" ...Jesus,

Is it not because of love ..??..That some Muslims will never criticize their history or behavior ..??

I myself , believe it is self deception ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45649 Jul 27, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't indian troops intrude into china that much frequently as chinese are doing? following doctrine of peace and non violence?
India and China ...already have enough problems ...a border skirmish is headache , nobody needs ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45650 Jul 27, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to know that Indian Troops have ALSO intruded into Tibet from the Sectors in Ladakh and Chumar
But these are not reported by the indian media
about 200 Heavyly armed indian troops trained by HAWS (high altitude warfare school WENT 10 KM into china at chumar and met NO CHINESE resistance
I hope it was a map reading mistake ...as, 200 heavily armed HAWS ..are, no match for a couple of Z-10 Chinese gun ships ...
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#45651 Jul 27, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
As far as Islam is concerned, every religion is false other than their own. But not everyone shares this view, in fact the vase majority of non-muslims don't. No muslim will ever admit that another religion is better than theirs.

Now in an ideal Islamic state, if I want to proselytize a religion such as Bahaisim, Xtianity, polytheism, or any other faith for that matter, will I be allowed to do it? In Canada I can.
Ans.

Islam has much more regards for other religions that they have for Islam. Look at the posts on this and any other thread and you will see what I mean.

Islam recognizes the universality of message of all past prophets and that they preached the same old religion.

But people changed their religions and disputed amongst themselves is clear from the present state of these religions. How can “contradictory claims” be right at the same time.

Even then Islam allows Muslims not to criticize any of their religious leaders and the things they worship. We should only tell them the truth and leave them.

To propagate these “corrupted versions of true religions” in an Islamic society where people have already following the true path would be an act of “digression”.

Why should Muslims be tempted to be “pulled into darkness” while they are standing in full blazing day light?

Unless of course some one can “prove” that their brand of religion is better than Islam.

And that is why I am asking from “learned people” of all religions.

And no one took that challenge. Just look at the “reluctance” of our friend Dragnet and how he avoided even to mention the name of religion, he wants to prove is better than Islam.
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45652 Jul 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
That poodle you speak of still has long sharp teeth .
War cost it dearly in possessions but also cut loose non performing acquisitions.
Islam may overrun the British Parliament within 20 years as spoken by a sitting Muslim parliamentarian on You Tube but then they have to deal with Scotland and it's Clans who have recorded history of a lot fight in them and we have been at it a lot longer than Islam has.
phfft...Scottish ...they wear dresses ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45653 Jul 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Rise and fall come in the lives of every nation, Muslims of India are no exception.
How Come Great Britain the Biggest Empire, became a "poodle" of USA in mere 60 years?
Muslim's reign at top was longest and the religion got root in every country they went.
But,then ...Why are you always complaining about the Zionists and Muslims in the media ...?

How come Dubai is such a "poodle" of world opinion ..
irfan

New Delhi, India

#45654 Jul 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Islam has much more regards for other religions that they have for Islam. Look at the posts on this and any other thread and you will see what I mean.
Islam recognizes the universality of message of all past prophets and that they preached the same old religion.
But people changed their religions and disputed amongst themselves is clear from the present state of these religions. How can “contradictory claims” be right at the same time.
Even then Islam allows Muslims not to criticize any of their religious leaders and the things they worship. We should only tell them the truth and leave them.
To propagate these “corrupted versions of true religions” in an Islamic society where people have already following the true path would be an act of “digression”.
Why should Muslims be tempted to be “pulled into darkness” while they are standing in full blazing day light?
Unless of course some one can “prove” that their brand of religion is better than Islam.
And no one took that challenge. Just look at the “reluctance” of our friend Dragnet and how he avoided even to mention the name of religion, he wants to prove is better than Islam.
Religion has greatly divided the society ,previously it was christianity and now islam,don't tell that to people in muslim majority country where even minorities are looked down upon as animals,even in countries like syria,iraq,pakistan 'shias' are frowned down as 'kafir' and brutally maimed and killed,its not only that shias are told the truth and job is done,its planned genocide to eliminate them from the planet,even yesterday there was a blast in shia mosque in pakistan which took 40 lives

This logic that my religion is better than all the rest is badly sowing the seeds of extremism and terrorisms everywhere,furthermore my sect or caste is better than yours further deepens the divide

What do you think motivates suicide bombers to kill shias and sunni when they cannot find christians and hindus around?isnt it wrong interpretation from islam itself?

Dont you think guys like you are dangerous for secular country like india?
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45655 Jul 27, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
This peace is ominous and not out of ease,people are unhappy and there are security bunker every 500 metres,why you tend to compare kashmir with only unstable muslim countries and not the stable one?
If Jammu and Kashmir were given a vote (I believe) they would choose to become part of Pakistan , or a separate Muslim state ...India will lose a great resource ..

And,if Pakistan ceases to interfere (covertly and otherwise) in Kashmir ; Pakistan will lose any hope of keeping control of the Siachen glacier ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45656 Jul 27, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>

..What is there to prove ..??..Where in the World is there an Islamic nation, that is a beacon of hope and prosperity ..?

google top ten "most corrupt" nations ..how many of them are Islamic ..?

Human right violators , religious persecutions , child brides ,sectarian violence ,dependent on foreign aid....these are all YOU ..!

even , polio is back ...all praise Allah ..!
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45657 Jul 27, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>You are leading such a dull, unadventurous life and I mean spiritually. Why do you guys tend to have such a dismissive, scornful attitude towards things which are beyond the purview of our dull, mundane existence? You people are shackled by your doctrines. In fact when you read some sublime thought or idea, something deep within you stirs. But then you stamp that out, saying that it must be the voice of the Devil who wants to lead you astray. And there it is, you snuff out the little spark of inspiration in your being because your doctrine says that they are innovations, distractions or beguiling tactics of the Devil. And so you go back to your dull, unadventurous lives, walking in neat little files march-pasting to the tune of the doctrine.
We are not just animals who live by automatic instincts and impulses. We can also consciously reflect upon ourselves and our actions. Just like a world class sports athlete is someone who has developed his physical powers to the extreme, there are also people who have developed their powers of reflection to the extreme. For example, you start by asking as to who is the real you. Is the real "you" your body or your emotions or your mind? Self reflection is a process of purification and distillation by which you get to your real identity. If you are not interested, then well, fine. Everyone is not asked to go beyond the call of his duty.
HEY...!!...It's not my fault , it's my Christian tradition ...

We of the "Abrahamic traditions" believe God has already fully explained "who we are " and, "why we are here"...these traditions , do not brook ambiguity ..

I asked my boss , about searching for "self" , he said it is our duty to search for "self" ..but, nobody knows when that search is ended .."huh!?"...I thought ,what a stupid endeavour ...( I mean no offence "Dragnet52")

I hate to simplify such a complicated doctrine ..but, it seems the search for "self" merely, means reincarnation ..until Nirvana ..

A spiritual discipline , that has no definitive answer ...is as incomprehensible ...to me ..as, is my belief in Hell ; must be to many of you ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45658 Jul 27, 2013
Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>I simply do not understand as to why contemplation should be restricted to God and morality. Scientists investigate and they get the data, but what to make of that data? It's only by contemplating on the data that they arrive at a meaningful conclusion. It is especially so when scientists use that data to arrive at the big picture or to explain the grand framework or scheme of things by which natural forces operate. Though for scientists we don't popularly use the word "contemplation." The word "reflection" is more in vogue when we refer to scientists, though both these words more or less signify the same thing.
Contemplate or reflect on a hypothesis, as opposed to formulate or investigate ...

After some "reflection" in the end , I suppose they do signify the same thing ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45659 Jul 27, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it be easier if the region was given over to the UN to be deemed a safe haven that no country can have it or trespass with their military .
That other region that borders Pakistan and India would be an ideal candidate as well seeing there is so much conflict there .
Who exactly do you think the U.N. is ,they run from rebels in the Congo , get kidnapped in Syria and stand idly by as civilians are massacred in Serbia ...
irfan

New Delhi, India

#45660 Jul 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..What is there to prove ..??..Where in the World is there an Islamic nation, that is a beacon of hope and prosperity ..?
google top ten "most corrupt" nations ..how many of them are Islamic ..?
Human right violators , religious persecutions , child brides ,sectarian violence ,dependent on foreign aid....these are all YOU ..!
even , polio is back ...all praise Allah ..!
I personally believe token islamism is the reason why almost 90 percent islamic country are poverty ridden and backward in every index,they would do everything in public to prove they are the best muslim and covertly do all the anti islamic thing in private,look at pakistan this useless country blame and curse america for everything but at the same time recieve the biggest monetary aid

The only islamic countries which are competing in world are the one which practice secularism somewhat - turkey,malaysia,kuwait,u.a.e,i ndonesia

again muq will say that luxury in this world is just few hundred years and we have to live million years in afterlife,so live in poverty and slice the throat of everybody who points a finger on muslims

its high time all intellectuals from every religion come forward and reject the stupid theory of afterlife and rewards of hell and heaven,this will prevent mayhem,tyranny of extremists who brainwash gullible impressionable youths and blood shed
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#45661 Jul 27, 2013
irfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally believe token islamism is the reason why almost 90 percent islamic country are poverty ridden and backward in every index,they would do everything in public to prove they are the best muslim and covertly do all the anti islamic thing in private,look at pakistan this useless country blame and curse america for everything but at the same time recieve the biggest monetary aid
The only islamic countries which are competing in world are the one which practice secularism somewhat - turkey,malaysia,kuwait,u.a.e,i ndonesia
again muq will say that luxury in this world is just few hundred years and we have to live million years in afterlife,so live in poverty and slice the throat of everybody who points a finger on muslims
its high time all intellectuals from every religion come forward and reject the stupid theory of afterlife and rewards of hell and heaven,this will prevent mayhem,tyranny of extremists who brainwash gullible impressionable youths and blood shed
..whoa...?...This took an unexpected twist ...(if you are really "irfan" )..

How could a devout Muslim reject Sharia law ..isn't, this what the faithful aspire to ..?

and, then to reject our final end ...What kind of Muslim are you ..??..You need to go back to Mosque and ask Allah's forgiveness ..

I do wish the Pakistanis, would stop blaming others for all their travails ..but, as for the foreign aid the U.S.A doles out , it seems to me this is usually in the form of attack helicopter , fighter jets and heavy weapons ..And, Generals do like their toys ..

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45662 Jul 27, 2013
Just now saw the CNN analysis of corruption in world . Strangely other than North America and North Europe (painted yellow) Whole world is shown red !

I wonder if it is true picture or North Atlantic guys another propaganda.........

In recent years most of the exposed financial scandal are from the yellow zone...are they not corrupt practice ?

Every kick back involving the red countries in Arms import involves those yellow country also, so are they not equally corrupt ?

I feel all the counties are equally corrupt , west is more, only they have legalised their way a correct by Jargons like- Brokerage, Speed money, Commission, Brown envelope, Government policy, Free trade, Futures, Paper Money, Government bonds......and so on......

Not long back French sent a huge bill for the Vietnamese (Colony) official gifts given to Vet delegates attending French celebration in France.......And next they lost the country !

And the War penalty slapped on Germans for WWI led to WWII !

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#45663 Jul 27, 2013
Why Asians talk about UNO as a savior of world peace ?

UNO is simply a US or West's tool to dominate the world..........

U look back and you will note UNO will be proved chutiya baneny ka Machine ......as League of Nations was many decades back !
Dak-Original

Slough, UK

#45664 Jul 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>If Jammu and Kashmir were given a vote (I believe) they would choose to become part of Pakistan , or a separate Muslim state ...India will lose a great resource ..
And,if Pakistan ceases to interfere (covertly and otherwise) in Kashmir ; Pakistan will lose any hope of keeping control of the Siachen glacier ..
You are wrong as even the majority of valley muslims are naively hoping for independence, with borders of 1947 but they forget that they were invaded by Pakistan and Pakistan even now covets Kashmir. However, then majority lot in Jammu and Ladakh would never want to be part of any unstable nation with muslim majority, with likelihood to be gobbled up by eager Pakistan.

Most well educated valley muslims are a bit tired of the continuing problems but they are, I believe, Kashmir to be in India.

irfan

New Delhi, India

#45665 Jul 27, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..whoa...?...This took an unexpected twist ...(if you are really "irfan" )..
How could a devout Muslim reject Sharia law ..isn't, this what the faithful aspire to ..?
and, then to reject our final end ...What kind of Muslim are you ..??..You need to go back to Mosque and ask Allah's forgiveness ..
I do wish the Pakistanis, would stop blaming others for all their travails ..but, as for the foreign aid the U.S.A doles out , it seems to me this is usually in the form of attack helicopter , fighter jets and heavy weapons ..And, Generals do like their toys ..
God cant be such cruel that if i dnt accept what he dictates us to be,i will be thrown to hell

There are millions of muslims like me in india and there are millions of muslims of pakistani mindset ala muq style that can go any length proving islam is best when in deed it is worst

if im accepting god as envisioned by islamic laws,im rejecting god as envisioned by 20 other major religion of the world,that makes me an incomplete theist ,if their god is true my god would be false and vice versa

I totally agree with dak's opinion that all religions are false including islam but i have to concur that islam is the most practical one,the creator of all religion had political vendetta in mind and used religion to extend their rule and find acceptance amongst the masses

i have read bhagwad gita,bible and quran and i can tell you with certainty that all of them are copy paste of each other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 min IB DaMann 27,741
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 670,670
News Detroit's Muslim community promises it - will n... 11 min southern at heart 136
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 31 min ROG 42
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 38 min DaniEl 512,941
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Chief Dancing Cloud 256,508
News Your country NEEDS you' Imam calls for British ... 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
More from around the web