No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...
Comments
38,101 - 38,120 of 49,146 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Murugan wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am defending "my" scriptures vs the Koran? Am I insisting that "my" scriptures were dictated by God?
I am questioning your insistence that the Koran is written as a word of God from memory of Mohammad's followers years after his death. Your insistence that mohammads followers had perfect memories to collectively retain exactly his teachings is far fetched and defies simple logic. You mean to say that thousands committed to memory retained his teachings verbatim.
Vow vow vow vow
You should have a base to start with. Since your scriptures came first, so let us start with your scriptures.

let us see what info we have about them. After seeing the status of yours and other world's scripture, we will turn our attention to Quran.

This is the proper way to look and analyze the situation.

You have some advantages being the youngest, don't you!!

PS:

It was a nice try to "jump" the queue and start with Quran!!
Dabang

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Dabang wrote:
Muslims do not worship real god. They worship "Muhammad" and his puppet "Allah", who was also like his personal assistant. Be it arranging beautiful women for him or issuing death orders for his rivals in Quran...Muhammad's Allah was always at his service.
Only believing in "Allah" is not enough...you will have to accept Mohammad as the "last and final" prophet of Allah. Muhammad is the inseparable part of Allah...Allah was noboy else but Muhammad himself...He was playing the double role of Allah and his apostle....Muhammad used to give orders on Allah' behalf. Annoy Muhammad and and Allah will throw you "hell fire"...

Hence, Allah = Muhammad

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Explains how Jesus owns Muhammad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

MUQ - wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Now let's talk about peace pertaining to Islam.
We see that there is a concept of peace hence we assume that there should not be any difference between peace and piece. Fine, that sounds logical enough to your dumb hindo0 mind though that again .... are best when they are fixed from before as in IPL matches and or as in sensex rally points? Does that sound acceptable? You are trying your best to convince me that this is how things are done best. How sorry and baseless this approach can be?
I'm entertained beyond limits when you hurriedly claim that only dignity in life is by living a life of beggar. Maybe you think that having no dignity is the best defense against losing any to start with. But then the logic comes up why are you turning inside out to establish that is a widely accepted universal truth? Isn't the most exonerating book of yours bhagwad Gita exactly about that? Isn't all your crimes are washed away barely when you claim that you are a hindo0? No one expects any mannerisms, good moral bearing from a hindo0 as for you all is forgiven. All the deceit, lies, chodampatti has gone in making of the cornerstone of Hinduism so why the hell should we even have any debate - does that even sound logical to have any debate to start with? If crows ever had a dcik to start with, we would have seen it whenever they flew overheads therefore as in the case of hindo0s it can be assumed that like crows, you do not have one either. All this hallagulla pathshalla is for nothing as your coterie has no foundation-stone to start with. So, logical outcome of my prose can be that you have no need to defend that doesn't exist. Therefore comes a saying in my mind "ki Nanga nAhAegA KyA aUr NichOdeGa KyA"?
Haji Kaji, nothing can convince the world, including the sudden boom in Indians grabbing international corporations which were highlighted by Laxmi Narayan Narayan Mittal's hostile takeover of Arcelor. Did you even care to find out as to what happened to this blue blooded huge conglomerate of a steelmaker ? Did you? HAAAAH? The fact is that you can't handle the truth. In 2006, ArcelorMittal was created at a cost of €40.37 per share, approximately $33 billion in total. In October 2008, the market capitalisation of ArcelorMittal was over $30 billion. In December 2008, in mannerisms matching cunning Lord Vishnu's style, ArcelorMittal announced several plant closings, including the Bethlehem Steel plant in Lackawanna, New York, and LTV Steel in Hennepin, Illinois.
In June 2010, the European Commission fined ArcelorMittal an amount of over €270 million. A clear outstanding feature what an Indian can do to a blue blooded firm upon taking control. This reminded me Mr. Dolle, ex chief of Arcelor, who had described products from Mittal, a company with origins in India, as low-grade "eau de cologne" compared with "perfume" produced by Arcelor. He had also described Mittal's shares as "monkey money" — a French expression denoting something of little value. How right was this dynamic unfortunate French man? He had a deep insight to what was going to happen to this great steel making firm once it went in to the control of an Indian. On 26 January 2011, ArcleorMittal's Stainless steel division split off as a new company, Aperam. In 2012 the company had $22 billion of debt. As of 2012, due to overcapacity and reduced demand in Europe it had idled 9 of 25 blast furnaces; in October 2012 it permanently shut down two blast furnaces at Florange, France. On October,31, 2012, the company reported a third-quarter loss of $709 million.
Real truth or ultimate truth is beyond all the names and forms of your piddly idols made of dirt and rustic colors that you love to call God so don't even try to find one.
I will leave all repeated blah blah but who is this MUQ telling us about "real truth" when he knows that the Evolution of the Specis is the real truth and any texts/claims saying otherwise is bunkum!OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You wanted to have a logical and reasonable discussion with me.
Is your post the way to do reasonable and logical discussion? You pose a question, answer it yourself and then decide on the outcome. I do not think that it come sunder a logical or even civil discussion.
You should ask a question, and then wait for reply and then have your query on reply, till the matter is settled, or we have had our say on that
You have to go slow and go step by step, no need to hurry.
You have just "glossed over" the most important issue.
That is the issue of Creator!!
When we see this whole and working Universe before me, how come it came out of no where?
So let us first discuss this point first. Unless we solve this point, what is the meaning to discuss Islam and it being the only religion.
So let us concentrate our focus on the issue of Creator of this Universe.
How can this Universe create itself, or can it come by chance?
Let me hear your argument about it.
And unless we decide on this issue, let us raise no other point.
MUQ, was Dragnet referring to the eternal mystery of all things and life as it exists in the wide universe? Nope!(oops, I responded to my own question!) He was talking about spurious claims made by religions and some religions claiming monopoly of the "creator" (could be creation forces, etc...we do not know!)by telling porkie pies. Logical? LOL! OH! MUQ!
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have a base to start with. Since your scriptures came first, so let us start with your scriptures.
let us see what info we have about them. After seeing the status of yours and other world's scripture, we will turn our attention to Quran.
This is the proper way to look and analyze the situation.
You have some advantages being the youngest, don't you!!
PS:
It was a nice try to "jump" the queue and start with Quran!!
Is this a response to Murugan's post? I am baffled! Murugan was questioning MUQ's religion claims and told MUQ that his faith did not make such claims. MUQ then turns into "mine is better" rather than respond to the matter in question. No logic! If there is punishment on last day or on day of choosing by the real GOD then MUQ would be on line for such punishment since he knowingly spreads lies. Such lies make many intolerant of fellow lot and cause mayhem and killings. OH! MUQ!
God

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ, was Dragnet referring to the eternal mystery of all things and life as it exists in the wide universe? Nope!(oops, I responded to my own question!) He was talking about spurious claims made by religions and some religions claiming monopoly of the "creator" (could be creation forces, etc...we do not know!)by telling porkie pies. Logical? LOL! OH! MUQ!
Dear Senior Citizen,

Geniuses don't become geniuses until they find the right moron to compare themselves to. Are you the right moron here? Murugan, Dragnet and MUQ- are one and the same person, Moron-E-King !
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Dak-Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a response to Murugan's post? I am baffled! Murugan was questioning MUQ's religion claims and told MUQ that his faith did not make such claims. MUQ then turns into "mine is better" rather than respond to the matter in question. No logic! If there is punishment on last day or on day of choosing by the real GOD then MUQ would be on line for such punishment since he knowingly spreads lies. Such lies make many intolerant of fellow lot and cause mayhem and killings. OH! MUQ!
Now, are you appointed the New Monitor on this thread? Are these people children that they cannot answer my posts?

If you have any thing to discuss with me, post to me directly.

Let other people put their own replies.

Your comments should be from you and not involving any third person.

We should conduct these discussions properly.
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

God wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Senior Citizen,
Geniuses don't become geniuses until they find the right moron to compare themselves to. Are you the right moron here? Murugan, Dragnet and MUQ- are one and the same person, Moron-E-King !
This troll claiming to be God! Wrong. MUQ of Jiddah is not same as anybody. One thing MUQ does not do is to wear chaddis as dome others, including "god"! Young but with faulty brain or mind is of no use to anyone!
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, are you appointed the New Monitor on this thread? Are these people children that they cannot answer my posts?
If you have any thing to discuss with me, post to me directly.
Let other people put their own replies.
Your comments should be from you and not involving any third person.
We should conduct these discussions properly.
Discussions were not conducted properly and hence my interjection! There are no rules that point of facts cannot be raised by any third party on topix forums.

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I think you just want to prolong the discussion and have nothing of matter.
I do not want to have these "endless and purposeless discussions".
I am posting the abnormalities that people discovered about collapse of WTC towers and there is no reasonable or logical answer that can answer "All" facts.
It is truth that answers ALL Questions and does not contradict another truth.
...Somehow ..I believe this "kitman" has more to do with the subject of the plight of the millions of Indonesian , Malaysian and Filipino home care workers ,denied voices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ....

again , you show the inferiority of Islam ..."MUQ"..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You wanted to have a logical and reasonable discussion with me.
Is your post the way to do reasonable and logical discussion? You pose a question, answer it yourself and then decide on the outcome. I do not think that it come sunder a logical or even civil discussion.
You should ask a question, and then wait for reply and then have your query on reply, till the matter is settled, or we have had our say on that
You have to go slow and go step by step, no need to hurry.
You have just "glossed over" the most important issue.
That is the issue of Creator!!
When we see this whole and working Universe before me, how come it came out of no where?
So let us first discuss this point first. Unless we solve this point, what is the meaning to discuss Islam and it being the only religion.
So let us concentrate our focus on the issue of Creator of this Universe.
How can this Universe create itself, or can it come by chance?
Let me hear your argument about it.
And unless we decide on this issue, let us raise no other point.
MUQ, nothing makes me more happier than when you swear by logic and reason. And then again, I'm always a votary of civilized discussions. It's always a creative challenge for me as to how to write a hard hitting post without sounding rude. So you can rest assured that you will not catch me on the wrong foot on that front.

I was making a general statement when I said that there can be contrary opinions about the issue of creator. Right now I don't want to resort to polemics by bringing in my own personal ideas about creator. All I want to say is that our approach to questions regarding universe and its origin, the teleological argument for the existence of God originate and operate within a particular paradigm. A paradigm is like a working model which satisfactorily explains a certain phenomena from the start to the end.

But just because a working model is a satisfactory explanation of a certain phenomena, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is the absolute representation of truth. A working model can become dysfunctional if it cannot harmonize any new parameters or variables brought into the system.

Creation and creator model, where the two are separate, also operates within a certain paradigm. There is another paradigm about original substance and the forms of that original substance, for example clay and the forms made out of clay. If you a ask a quantum physicist as to who created this world he would give the answer as quantum field. Similarly a taoist would say that this whole universe is a dream dreamt by God. So it all depends on which paradigm your mind operates in. Each of these paradigms can give you a successful working model to explain our universe.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>MUQ, nothing makes me more happier than when you swear by logic and reason. And then again, I'm always a votary of civilized discussions. It's always a creative challenge for me as to how to write a hard hitting post without sounding rude. So you can rest assured that you will not catch me on the wrong foot on that front.
I was making a general statement when I said that there can be contrary opinions about the issue of creator. Right now I don't want to resort to polemics by bringing in my own personal ideas about creator. All I want to say is that our approach to questions regarding universe and its origin, the teleological argument for the existence of God originate and operate within a particular paradigm. A paradigm is like a working model which satisfactorily explains a certain phenomena from the start to the end.
But just because a working model is a satisfactory explanation of a certain phenomena, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is the absolute representation of truth. A working model can become dysfunctional if it cannot harmonize any new parameters or variables brought into the system.
Creation and creator model, where the two are separate, also operates within a certain paradigm. There is another paradigm about original substance and the forms of that original substance, for example clay and the forms made out of clay. If you a ask a quantum physicist as to who created this world he would give the answer as quantum field. Similarly a taoist would say that this whole universe is a dream dreamt by God. So it all depends on which paradigm your mind operates in. Each of these paradigms can give you a successful working model to explain our universe.
..What a horrible post .."Dragnet52"..Do you love the sound, of your own voice ...?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..What a horrible post .."Dragnet52"..Do you love the sound, of your own voice ...?
I'm sorry that I cannot tailor my post to win the popularity ratings. I know that a Bible wielding creationist like you must be disappointed with my post, but I don't have any easy options either. I'm not someone who minces his words so that he can be known as an affable person.

Who doesn't love the sound of his own voice? I'm not so self effacing to say that I don't love the sound of my own voice. And coming to my post I'm eagerly waiting to see you write a brilliant counter reply which can clearly elucidate as to why my post is a horrible one.

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Dragnet52 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry that I cannot tailor my post to win the popularity ratings. I know that a Bible wielding creationist like you must be disappointed with my post, but I don't have any easy options either. I'm not someone who minces his words so that he can be known as an affable person.
Who doesn't love the sound of his own voice? I'm not so self effacing to say that I don't love the sound of my own voice. And coming to my post I'm eagerly waiting to see you write a brilliant counter reply which can clearly elucidate as to why my post is a horrible one.
..Apology accepted ...
..See , you are affable ...don't sell yourself short ..

Muslims "do" hold to reason and logic , in as much as it leads one to believe in the certainty of God ..

..But, once God is a given and Islam is the chosen path towards Him , that is where reason and logic ...END ..

There are no deep thinkers no doctors of the faith , no one to plumb the depths ...In Islam ..

I'm pretty sure you know this ,("MUQ" knows it too)...I felt that your verbiage was just that ...meant to confuse poor "MUQ" ...while in the post itself "no" question was posited ...

NB..Why'd you have to call "me" a Bible wielding creationist .....that kinda hurt my feelings ...I HAVE A NAME..!!!
Jury Judge n Executioner

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..What a horrible post .."Dragnet52"..Do you love the sound, of your own voice ...?
WHAT A ROYAL SLAP ON THIS BROWN TROLL'S FACE? WOW WOW WOW WOW ! WHAT A WELL DESERVED KICK IN HIS GROIN ? HIS ATTEMPT HAS BEEN TO GET SOME KIND OF RECOGNITION AND WHAT DOES HE GET ? A WELL DESERVED RESPONSE FROM THE MAN WHO MATTERS HERE THE MOST1 Even King Solomon could not have adjudicated more wisely!
The Judge

Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>
...I felt that your verbiage was just that ...
brilliant and succinct ! You have hit the nail at the right place sealing this troll's fate ! The word "verbiage" explains everything about his post. Every reader gets the same message - where the "f" is the need for writing a post that uses too many words or excessively technical expressions ????? Do you remember he was being taunted very often by imi2000 for using thesaurus? well...you have simply said it more accurately ! oh n°4 !
number four wrote:
<quoted text>
NB..Why'd you have to call "me" a Bible wielding creationist .....that kinda hurt my feelings ...I HAVE A NAME..!!!
hah hah hah hah...this is a typical response from the botch when you step on her tail. Mind you, she is wounded now and she will get back at you as and when she can. You have literally ruined her scenario.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 109 A
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Delegations (Contd.)

4. Sudâ’ Delegation:
The arrival of this delegation was after the departure of the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] from Al-Ji‘ranah in the eighth year of Al-Hijra. It was because the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] had already dispatched a mission that comprised four hundred Muslims and asked them to go to where Sudâ’ was. Sudâ’ was (a fresh-water fountain) in Yemen. While the mission was camping there at the starting point of a canal. Ziyad bin Al-Harith As-Sudâ’i learned of their stay, so he came to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] and said:

"I have come to you as a deputy of my people, so tell your army to go back and I guarantee of my people." The army were sent away off the canal. In his turn As-Sudâ’i went back, cherished and urged his people to come and meet the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]. Eventually fifteen of them came and pledged allegiance to him as true Muslims. Returning home, they in their turn, urged the rest to be Muslims. Thus Islam spread among them. Later on, a hundred men joined the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] in Hajjatul-Wada‘(Farewell Pilgrimage.)

The arrival of Ka‘b bin Zuhair bin Abi Sulma:

Ka‘b who was a member of a family of poets, was considered one of the most poetic Arab poets. He used to satirize the Prophet [pbuh] when he wasn’t a Muslim. In the eighth year of Al-Hijra and at the time that the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] had already gone back from At-Ta’if Campaign , Bujair bin Zuhair wrote a letter to his brother Ka‘b warning and advising him: "The Messenger of Allah ([pbuh]) had killed some men in Makkah who used to satirize and harm him, and that the other poets who had survived fled in all directions for their lives. So if you want to save your skin, hasten to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh].

He never kills those who resort to him as repentant. If you refuse to do as I tell, it is up to you to try to save your skin by any means." The two brothers corresponded with one another for a long time till Ka‘b was awkward and felt as if the earth had constrained on him. Arriving in Madinah, he stayed at a man’s house from Juhainah as a guest. They performed the dawn prayer together; but when he was about to leave, the man suggested that he go to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh]. He went there, sat by him, put his hand in his.

The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] who had never seen Ka‘b before, did not recognize him. Ka‘b then said: "O, Messenger of Allah! Ka‘b bin Zuhair has come to you as a repentant Muslim; will he be secure and forgiven if I fetch him?" The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said, "Yes." "I am Ka‘b bin Zuhair," said he. Upon hearing that one of the Helpers rose to his feet and asked the Messenger’s allowance to cut his throat. "Leave him alone!" Said the Prophet [pbuh], "He has become a repentant Muslim after his disposal of the past."

Ka‘b then recited his well-known poem "Su‘ad appeared..." in which he praised the Prophet [pbuh], thanked him and apologized for the wrongs he had done. He acknowledged Muhammad’s mission...

1.‘Udharah Delegation:

This delegation which consisted of twelve men, had arrived in Madinah in Safar, the ninth year of Al-Hijra. They spent three days there. One of them was Hamza bin An-Nu‘man.

We have relatives and kinspeople." So the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] welcomed them and gave good tidings to them, which was Ash-Sham Conquest; but he, on the other hand, forbade them from consulting a soothsayer and from eating the slain animals they slaughtered. Eventually they became Muslims, stayed there for several days then went back.

Abridged
(Contd.)

MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Why WTC Towers Collapsed?… Thermite Materials found in WTC Dust Part-2

INTRODUCTION

The destruction of three skyscrapers (WTC 1, 2 and 7) on September 11, 2001 was an immensely tragic catastrophe that not only impacted thousands of people and families directly, due to injury and loss of life, but also provided the motivation for numerous expensive and radical changes in domestic and foreign policy. For these and other reasons, knowing what really happened that fateful day is of grave importance.

A great deal of effort has been put forth by various government- sponsored and -funded investigations, which led, in large part, to the reports released by FEMA [1] and NIST [2]. Other studies of the destruction have been less well publicized but are no less important to the outstanding obligation that remains to the victims of that tragedy, to determine the whole truth of the events of that day [3-10].

A number of these studies have appropriately focused attention on the remaining physical material, and on available photographs and video footage, as sources of evidence still in public hands, relating to the method of destruction of the three skyscrapers.

The collapses of the three tallest WTC buildings were remarkable for their completeness, their near free-fall speed [11] their striking radial symmetry [1, 12] and the surprisingly large volume of fine toxic dust [13] that was generated.

In order to better understand these features of the destruction, the authors initiated an examination of this dust. In June 2007, Dr. Steven Jones observed distinctive bi-layered chips, with both a red and a gray layer, in a sample of the WTC dust. Initially, it was suspected these might be dried paint chips, but after closer inspection and testing, it was shown that this was not the case. Further testing was then performed on the red/gray chips in an attempt to ascertain their composition and properties. The authors also obtained and examined additional samples of WTC dust which had been collected by independent observers on, or very soon after, 9/11.

All of the samples examined contained these very small, peculiar red/gray chips. Previous studies discussing observations of the WTC dust include reports by the RJ Lee Company [14], the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)[15], McGee et al.[13] and Lioy et al.[16] Some of these studies confirmed the finding of iron-rich micro-spheres, which are also peculiar [5, 8, 11, 13-15] but the red/gray chips analyzed in this study have apparently not been discussed in previously published reports. It is worth emphasizing that one sample was collected about ten minutes after the collapse of the second Towers, so it cannot possibly have been contaminated by clean-up operations [17].

1. http://911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2...
[2] Sunder S, Grosshandler W, Lew HS, et al. Final report on the collapse of the World Trade Center Towerss, NIST NCSTAR. National Institute of Standards and Technology: Gaithersburg, MD 2005.
3. http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200...
11. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...
12. http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/coll...
13. http://www.ehponline.org/members/2003/5930/59...
14. http://www.nyenvirolaw.org/WTC/130%20Liberty%...
15. http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/2005/1165/508OF05-116...
16. http://www.ehponline.org/members/2002/110p703...
17. http://video.google.com/videoplay...

Contd. http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Apology accepted ...
..See , you are affable ...don't sell yourself short ..
Muslims "do" hold to reason and logic , in as much as it leads one to believe in the certainty of God ..
..But, once God is a given and Islam is the chosen path towards Him , that is where reason and logic ...END ..
There are no deep thinkers no doctors of the faith , no one to plumb the depths ...In Islam ..
I'm pretty sure you know this ,("MUQ" knows it too)...I felt that your verbiage was just that ...meant to confuse poor "MUQ" ...while in the post itself "no" question was posited ...
You could be right about that. Muslims are not particularly known for plumbing the depths. But then as I said before I approach my subject with all the sincerity at my disposal. I cannot take a shallow but popular approach so that it appeals to the lowest common denominator. Discussions of this nature sometimes tend to be dense because you have to explain abstract concepts. You called my post verbiage which in a way signifies that you have not read any philosophical treatises apart from your Bible. For that matter it seems that you have not read any of the classic novels also where the language is similarly dense.

Just after your post the resident troll of this forum, IMI2000 appeared to express his elation. I would have left it as a case of "whatever floats his boat." But I wanted to say something since it is pertinent to our discussion. Trolls like him belong to what I call the lowest common denominator mass of humanity. It is this common denominator mass of humanity which contributes to the mob effect. Even a highly intelligent individual who is law abiding loses his individuality and sense of ethics when he becomes a part of the mob. The mob effect created by trolls like IMI2000 dumbs down all uniqueness, intelligence and initiative. This troll for long has been groaning about the fact that life is unfair since it creates individuals with vast disparities in talent, education and achievement. Who would not if he was in the troll's place dealing with someone like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••