No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54731 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Proud American

United States

#42271 May 7, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Islam means "submission", If you are a Muslim, it means you accept God's commands and His guidance.
Otherwise you are not a Muslim.
So if you want to "criticise God and His messenger" you should renounce Islam and then do whatever you like.
You cannot do that while being a "Muslim"?
It is very simple.
There is no "absolute freedom" in any system any where in the world.
The so called "free" western countries are more suppressed than any Muslim can ever be. They are in total grips of Capitalists and Economists.
The life is not easy in those countries at all.
So why are so many Muslims immigrating to the US, Europe and Australia? Do they want a harder life-is that why they come here by the millions? I've seen a lot of ridiculous comments on topix but your claim that Western countries are "more suppressed" than Muslim countries is probably the most ridiculous to date. You make your women cover themselves from head to toe. You won't let them drive or get an education. If they commit adultery you lop off their heads. If your daughter looks a boy you slice her throat. Some "freedom".
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42272 May 7, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Mohammad Ali Jinnah argued ( a barrister as he was) in 1947 that “Muslims are completely a different entity from Hindoos or Indians. Muslims are ONE , where border , race, culture are immaterial.”
And Pakistan was created.
Looking at Muslims today , I doubt validity of Jinnah’s argument .
Shia ,Sunni, AhmadiA, Sufi……..fighting with each other over supremacy is well known ……but how these people practice hypocrisy in name of universal brotherhood can be known from Hazara plight in the Muslim hot-bed , Chaddi’s favorite Afghanistan !
Who are Hazara people ?
Look at them, listen their language…….. and you will have no doubt that they have mongoloid linage (their DNA analysis confirms that). When Ghenghiz Khan was marching through Muslim land creating mayhem, his Mongol army (& he himself) was busy in raping Chaddi’s brave Ghazi gals also……..and Hazara are offspring of that union . Hazara comes from Hazar (thousand) and is a plain translation of ‘Ming’(a unit of 1000 Mongols) in Chinese.
Demographically they comprise the third largest ethnic group of Afghanistan, forming about 18% to 25% of the total population. More than 650,000 Hazara live in neighbouring Pakistan (mostly settled in Quetta) and an estimated one million in Iran
In 18th century the converted to Twelver Shia Muslims (they believe that Mahdi (the Twelfth Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi) is already on Earth- unlike Sunnis belief).
But did conversion made any difference in their plight ? No ! Pashtun , Pathan, Pakis, Taliban…you name any Muslim brathers they are living with- and you will find Hazaras suffered from everybody’s hands…. They were fkcd left right and centre….in name of Shia Sunni divide…..in name of their Mongol-bastrd – bloodline……..
In the recent killing spree in Pak elections – look at the number of Hazara leaders killed…..
The MUQ’s concept of putting religion allegiance above nation , race , ancestry, family just makes him a traitor……..As even in Islam Bratherhood doesn’t exist ! superficial talk about Palestine plight, Shia plight, Hazara plight….as Muslim common plight…is just Muslim Hypocrisy…As all misery in Muslim world is created by Muslims only.
And living and supporting that hypocrisy makes MUQ a Traitor….Gaddar to his nation !
Like Jinnah……
.
awesome

awesome

nice write up haji kaji

will set katoo gands on fire
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42273 May 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Babri Masjid was a forcible conversion from a Hindu temple to a Mosque. This was the conclusion of the Archaeological Survey of India. Muslims had no right over it. Stop whining MUQ!!
I never saw any ASI report like that.

May be it is stored in the Strong room of RSS and guarded by THACKREY, TOGADIYA AND UMA BHARTI.

You people even do not know how to tell a lie properly!!

And that is the condition of every one who wants to "prove a lie", he has to speak another 100 lies and still not able to prove it.

Please do not drag me towards this Hindu versus Muslim debate.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42274 May 7, 2013
Proud American wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are so many Muslims immigrating to the US, Europe and Australia? Do they want a harder life-is that why they come here by the millions? I've seen a lot of ridiculous comments on topix but your claim that Western countries are "more suppressed" than Muslim countries is probably the most ridiculous to date. You make your women cover themselves from head to toe. You won't let them drive or get an education. If they commit adultery you lop off their heads. If your daughter looks a boy you slice her throat. Some "freedom".
Then why there are so many Hindu and Sikh immigrants in USA and all parts of Europe and every country in the world.

Why are they running away from their beloved countries and lands? Who is forcing them away?

Or they have a "natural right" to discard their country and land and settle anywhere in the world?
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42275 May 7, 2013
Thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The author could have written Hindi instead of Urdu but their historians, while English ruled the continent, clearly wrote down the facts right until the time when English Criminal Code was being converted in to Indian Penal code. It is this period they were using Urdu to write India's penal code. Why wouldn't they write Urdu when Urdu was the language in force. Hindi has been developed only after 1947. Hardly anyone in India can speak pure Hindi - it is a fact.
To say that Hindu used Urdu to transact business is "Anathema" in India these days.

That is how they "manufacture" history!!

As late as 1940 there were many "NAGRI PRICHARNI SABHA" in almost every big cities of Northern India, asking Hindus to use "deonagri" and not Urdu in their works.

Like we have "Hindi usage" drives in banks every now and then.

They want the horse to drink "Hindi", but some how there are very few takers for the "Snskrtised Hindi" they want to throw down the wind pipes of people.

Sanskrit was NEVER a Popular or people's language in India in any period of its history. It was the language of scripture and literature and code books, but it was NEVER a common people's language and shall never be.

While Urdu and other native languages were what common people spoke and shall continue to speak.

The Sanskritised Hindi is only what you hear in Door Darshan and AIR and other Govt. sponsored channels.

All private News channels use a much diluted Hindi which used so many Urdu words.

Urdu resides in the hearts of people while Hindi is being forced from Top.

Go to any where in India and every one will be singing "Hindi" film songs that are filled 95-99 % with Urdu words...but when you see the title they are called "Hindi songs".

Can there be any more daring day light cheating and robbery?

Poor Urdu, it is supposed to be language of Muslims, but it resides in the hearts of most Indians, be them Hindu, Muslim, Sikhs or Christians.

There will be hardly any one in India who will not understand "SHUKRIYA"....while only 25-30 % might understand "DHANYAWAD"!!

They might think you are asking for DANDA-YYUDHA!!

PS:

This is not Hindu Muslim issue, it only concerns the language part.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#42276 May 7, 2013
Ok....Ok....So Sauds dstroying Mosque ka kissa shuru karey ? Or Shia Sunni debate ?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw any ASI report like that.
May be it is stored in the Strong room of RSS and guarded by THACKREY, TOGADIYA AND UMA BHARTI.
You people even do not know how to tell a lie properly!!
And that is the condition of every one who wants to "prove a lie", he has to speak another 100 lies and still not able to prove it.
Please do not drag me towards this Hindu versus Muslim debate.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#42277 May 7, 2013
Chaaparganju ....Urdoo is a language ???? The words not from Devnagri in it are borrowed from Persian or Arabic !

Nothing fkcng original.......!

Urdu is like Quran- idhar sE uthaO, udhar sE churaO aur Quran kE naam chipkaO.......
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that Hindu used Urdu to transact business is "Anathema" in India these days.
That is how they "manufacture" history!!
As late as 1940 there were many "NAGRI PRICHARNI SABHA" in almost every big cities of Northern India, asking Hindus to use "deonagri" and not Urdu in their works.
Like we have "Hindi usage" drives in banks every now and then.
They want the horse to drink "Hindi", but some how there are very few takers for the "Snskrtised Hindi" they want to throw down the wind pipes of people.
Sanskrit was NEVER a Popular or people's language in India in any period of its history. It was the language of scripture and literature and code books, but it was NEVER a common people's language and shall never be.
While Urdu and other native languages were what common people spoke and shall continue to speak.
The Sanskritised Hindi is only what you hear in Door Darshan and AIR and other Govt. sponsored channels.
All private News channels use a much diluted Hindi which used so many Urdu words.
Urdu resides in the hearts of people while Hindi is being forced from Top.
Go to any where in India and every one will be singing "Hindi" film songs that are filled 95-99 % with Urdu words...but when you see the title they are called "Hindi songs".
Can there be any more daring day light cheating and robbery?
Poor Urdu, it is supposed to be language of Muslims, but it resides in the hearts of most Indians, be them Hindu, Muslim, Sikhs or Christians.
There will be hardly any one in India who will not understand "SHUKRIYA"....while only 25-30 % might understand "DHANYAWAD"!!
They might think you are asking for DANDA-YYUDHA!!
PS:
This is not Hindu Muslim issue, it only concerns the language part.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42278 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why there are so many Hindu and Sikh immigrants in USA and all parts of Europe and every country in the world.
Why are they running away from their beloved countries and lands? Who is forcing them away?
Or they have a "natural right" to discard their country and land and settle anywhere in the world?
there is a major difference between muslim migrants and non muslim migrants

Most of the non muslim migrants from india are with a set of detailed professional expertise . These are professionals . They are OFFERED jobs and placements based on their technical and professional expertise.They DONT force themselves into north america.

(Except the Sikhs who moved to North America in 1918...who were mostly soldiers in WW1 and who were infact encouraged by the british to move there)

But the muslim migrants are there to take advantage of social welfare of these western nations. Muslim migrants have a maximum technical skill of cleaning cars, filling gas and preparing showaramas.

read what Thilo Sarazin says about muslims in germany in particular.

read what Oskar Freysinger says about them in switzerland

"On September 3, 2011 Freysinger gave a speech decrying multiculturalism and Muslim immigration,[4] calling it an attempted conquest, with the statement:

If we lose this battle, there will be no second chance, for Islam does not give back what it has conquered. So I summon all the humanists of this continent not to keep their heads in the sand and to resist the Islamic dogma’s drive to conquest. Let us stand together and uncompromisingly insist upon the primacy of our civil law over any religious dogma. Let us find our way back to our precious intellectual heritage. Islam is only as strong as we are weak.
This speech quickly made him an international celebrity.[5]"

Most of the illigal immigrants entering europe are muslims from north africa and pakistan.

These people are literally transferred into a society they cant relate with. These brain dead useless muslim cavedwellers cant get along.Muslims steal, rape and whine in these countries.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42279 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw any ASI report like that.
May be it is stored in the Strong room of RSS and guarded by THACKREY, TOGADIYA AND UMA BHARTI.
You people even do not know how to tell a lie properly!!
And that is the condition of every one who wants to "prove a lie", he has to speak another 100 lies and still not able to prove it.
Please do not drag me towards this Hindu versus Muslim debate.
we WILL demolish more mosques in India

Babri Masjad is just the beginning

This time we will demolish with the arse raisers INSIDE them
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42280 May 8, 2013
Urdu is a Bastardized Language. Its Bastardized as the muslims who stole words from Hindi.

The violent muslim inbreds who came into india were surprised at the fine art and culture of India. Its music, its dance, its color and its melody.

So what do the goat fcking arabs, pathan ,balochi ,uzbeg muslims do…..COPY

Yes…COPY a language and give it an arab script . Then they proceed to make the fine art form into lasciviousness by calling it “mujra”. Then they stuff their mouths with tobacco (letting it drip into their red dyed beards) and do “shero shayaree”….all this is called MUSLIM CULTURE

Muslims got prostitutes from lahore to do mujra to music in a desperate bid to COPY ancient indian dance forms. But they only were successful in what they do best…illicit sex and prostitution …sold in the forms of mujra and dance girls.ALL the Pimps….(even today ) are Muslims.(”Aapkee khidmat mein ek bahut khushboodar phool pesh karta hoon”)(as he chews tobacco and slime drips from his mouth sides)”Bandey ko baksheesh dijiye allah key naam pey”

the “shero shayaree” degenerates into filthy double entrende on illicit sex relations between “khalaas and nephews,…. second cousins….even goats” even today at “mushairaas” in lucknow and delhi. Muslims laugh loudly as pan dribbles from the sides of their mouths.THIS is what is called “rich muslim culture”

Mughal emperor shahjehan used to enjoy endless amount of filthy shairee with eunuchs and was debauched no end

he was the one who initiated the filthiness in shero shayaree , mujras as he knew muslims very well.he was one too.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42281 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that Hindu used Urdu to transact business is "Anathema" in India these days.
That is how they "manufacture" history!!
As late as 1940 there were many "NAGRI PRICHARNI SABHA" in almost every big cities of Northern India, asking Hindus to use "deonagri" and not Urdu in their works.
Like we have "Hindi usage" drives in banks every now and then.
They want the horse to drink "Hindi", but some how there are very few takers for the "Snskrtised Hindi" they want to throw down the wind pipes of people.
Sanskrit was NEVER a Popular or people's language in India in any period of its history. It was the language of scripture and literature and code books, but it was NEVER a common people's language and shall never be.
While Urdu and other native languages were what common people spoke and shall continue to speak.
The Sanskritised Hindi is only what you hear in Door Darshan and AIR and other Govt. sponsored channels.
All private News channels use a much diluted Hindi which used so many Urdu words.
Urdu resides in the hearts of people while Hindi is being forced from Top.
Go to any where in India and every one will be singing "Hindi" film songs that are filled 95-99 % with Urdu words...but when you see the title they are called "Hindi songs".
Can there be any more daring day light cheating and robbery?
Poor Urdu, it is supposed to be language of Muslims, but it resides in the hearts of most Indians, be them Hindu, Muslim, Sikhs or Christians.
There will be hardly any one in India who will not understand "SHUKRIYA"....while only 25-30 % might understand "DHANYAWAD"!!
They might think you are asking for DANDA-YYUDHA!!
PS:
This is not Hindu Muslim issue, it only concerns the language part.
1)yes we will demolish arabic script because the muslim in india was defeated in war. Therefore we WILL use our scripts

2)the dancing , singing , prostitution and modelling business is dominated by murderous illiterate muslims in india. Therefore they will use urdu, a dying bastardized language.

3)urdu is not by any imagination or logic a "native indian language"
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42283 May 8, 2013
Has anyone notices froth dribbling from our friend's harminder mouth?

Like some one having a wet dream?

And he thinks that he will finish Islam and Muslims from India by writing these "saucy posts"!!

The Only harm he is doing is to India and its integrity and safety.

Like a man sitting on a tree branch and trying to cut that branch with an axe.

The branch will be cut, but the man also will fall along with the branch.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42284 May 8, 2013
In Pakistan the "OFFICIAL LANGUAGE " is this bastardized language "URDU"

100% of pakistan devout muslims agree that Arabic MUST be the official language. BUT the official language REMAINS urdu. Because all the sub continents muslims agree that they ARE INFACT BORN BASTARDS. Simply because 80% of pakis CANT READ OR WRITE ARABIC...(that ALSO means 80% pakis CANT read Qoran...therefore they are NOT muslim)

These 80% speak Punjabi,Seraiki, Pushto, Sindhi And Balochi.

EVEN TODAY URDU IS NOT A MAJORITY LANGUAGE IN PAKISTAN BUT IT IS AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE...Why

The Official Language of pakistan MUST be Punjabi as this is the language spoken by almost 57% of its population.

Its a strange paradox...that even 60 years AFTER partition AND declaration of an islamic state ,...ARABIC is still not spoken extensively in pakistan...(unlike sudan, egypt,libya,syria)

Urdu was a hodge podge language of Turkish, Persian and Arab soldiers in India. So banal and coarse was it that the Mughal rulers chose Persian as a court language AND not URDU .
harminder

Mumbai, India

#42287 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Has anyone notices froth dribbling from our friend's harminder mouth?
Like some one having a wet dream?
And he thinks that he will finish Islam and Muslims from India by writing these "saucy posts"!!
The Only harm he is doing is to India and its integrity and safety.
Like a man sitting on a tree branch and trying to cut that branch with an axe.
The branch will be cut, but the man also will fall along with the branch.
look at this muslim filth

how he reacts when faced with facts on urdu and muslims in india

and look at his tech knowledge

"Like a man sitting on a tree branch and trying to cut that branch with an axe"

this inbred muslim does not even know that as on date maximum trees are cut with powered chain saws and not with axes

it proves that muslims live in 1650 even today. It also shows how easy it is to defeat muslim in battle as they just dont have the tech.
Specter

Netherlands

#42288 May 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
look at this muslim filth
how he reacts when faced with facts on urdu and muslims in india
and look at his tech knowledge
"Like a man sitting on a tree branch and trying to cut that branch with an axe"
this inbred muslim does not even know that as on date maximum trees are cut with powered chain saws and not with axes
it proves that muslims live in 1650 even today. It also shows how easy it is to defeat muslim in battle as they just dont have the tech.
Bhownkne walle hindu kutte, jis sikhon ki tu gaand chaat-ta hei woh kaunsa is sadi mein reh rahe hein? A bihari shunned his hinduism, gobind rai, and started a new religion - grew his beard, hair, jhaants, and baglon ke baal wore a kachcha on his head and on his sloppy ass and became a sikh in 1700 something. Till today every sikh is living this Bihari's fantasy even today.

Look at Nanak. That guy was only educated in Farsi and Arabic and went his sufi way. He wrote Persian and Arabic and is still undisputed king of Sikhs - even Bihari Gobind saluted him.

So it is a proven fact that Arabic Farsi speaking guru still keeps his number one place even in Indic religions.

apna badboodaar pajama utaar aur jaake bhains ke saath gande talaab mein naha aur tatti kar.
Specter

United States

#42289 May 8, 2013
harminder wrote:
In Pakistan the "OFFICIAL LANGUAGE " is this bastardized language "URDU"
100% of pakistan devout muslims agree that Arabic MUST be the official language. BUT the official language REMAINS urdu. Because all the sub continents muslims agree that they ARE INFACT BORN BASTARDS. Simply because 80% of pakis CANT READ OR WRITE ARABIC...(that ALSO means 80% pakis CANT read Qoran...therefore they are NOT muslim)
These 80% speak Punjabi,Seraiki, Pushto, Sindhi And Balochi.
EVEN TODAY URDU IS NOT A MAJORITY LANGUAGE IN PAKISTAN BUT IT IS AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE...Why
The Official Language of pakistan MUST be Punjabi as this is the language spoken by almost 57% of its population.
Its a strange paradox...that even 60 years AFTER partition AND declaration of an islamic state ,...ARABIC is still not spoken extensively in pakistan...(unlike sudan, egypt,libya,syria)
Urdu was a hodge podge language of Turkish, Persian and Arab soldiers in India. So banal and coarse was it that the Mughal rulers chose Persian as a court language AND not URDU .
MADARJAAT, 90 Million Punjabi speakers are in Pakistan in comparison to 20 million in India. Only 14 million can write in Gurmukhi - and rest do so mainly in urdu.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#42290 May 8, 2013
Don't under estimate .....and laugh & do mockery standing under the branch ....as soon as the branch cuts off Comando Harminder Ji will jump on other branch ..and branch will fall on your head....b'henchod puri hawa nikal jaeygi !
MUQ wrote:
Has anyone notices froth dribbling from our friend's harminder mouth?
Like some one having a wet dream?
And he thinks that he will finish Islam and Muslims from India by writing these "saucy posts"!!
The Only harm he is doing is to India and its integrity and safety.
Like a man sitting on a tree branch and trying to cut that branch with an axe.
The branch will be cut, but the man also will fall along with the branch.
Vampire

Dortmund, Germany

#42291 May 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Has anyone notices froth dribbling from our friend's harminder mouth?
Like some one having a wet dream?
And he thinks that he will finish Islam and Muslims from India by writing these "saucy posts"!!
The Only harm he is doing is to India and its integrity and safety.
Like a man sitting on a tree branch and trying to cut that branch with an axe.
The branch will be cut, but the man also will fall along with the branch.
Harminder, Haji Kaji and that Harami with multiple IDs. This is the executive summary of Hindu front.
Super Guy

Ashburn, VA

#42292 May 8, 2013
IMI2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhownkne walle hindu kutte, jis sikhon ki tu gaand chaat-ta hei woh kaunsa is sadi mein reh rahe hein? A bihari shunned his hinduism, gobind rai, and started a new religion - grew his beard, hair, jhaants, and baglon ke baal wore a kachcha on his head and on his sloppy ass and became a sikh in 1700 something. Till today every sikh is living this Bihari's fantasy even today.
Look at Nanak. That guy was only educated in Farsi and Arabic and went his sufi way. He wrote Persian and Arabic and is still undisputed king of Sikhs - even Bihari Gobind saluted him.
So it is a proven fact that Arabic Farsi speaking guru still keeps his number one place even in Indic religions.
apna badboodaar pajama utaar aur jaake bhains ke saath gande talaab mein naha aur tatti kar.
Abay madarchod moosla gandu chaddi naam aur proxy badal badal ke aur kitna gaand marwaiga.....gaand to tera bhosrda chuka hai bay.....ha ha ha ha ha
Dabang

Alappuzha, India

#42296 May 8, 2013
Vampire wrote:
<quoted text>
Harminder, Haji Kaji and that Harami with multiple IDs. This is the executive summary of Hindu front.
Madarchod who is this harami with multiple IDs? Oh I got it, you mean Chaddi who is also known as IMI2000, fake steady friend, Voice of India, fake dragnet fake snarling chingis khan. That harami is a real maachod bast**rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr MADRONE 83,102
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 2 hr Casey 14,076
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 hr chazmo 521,526
News Saudi prince throws his weight behind archaeology 4 hr LUKE 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr JesusWasNOTaJew G... 690,355
Tony Fermin: Liberal Sermon Licensing(?) 8 hr Abishai100 1
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 13 hr Science 2,565
More from around the web