No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

Full story: Daily Times

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Comments (Page 1,887)

Showing posts 37,721 - 37,740 of47,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

This inbred muslim pig named MUQ says about 9/11:

"Most of Fuel (stored in wings) fell Out of WTC when the planes crashed into the building (The Yellow Fire ball which we saw was because of that spilled fuel).”

HOW can Fuel from a Jet Liner FALL OFF?

it CANT.(only a pig muslim can work back and cook a story like that)

Military Aircraft have Additional Aluminium Fuel Tanks under their wings which are and can be jettisoned. Civilian Aircraft dont have such additional fuel tanks.

It is on record that survivors of 9/11 spoke of “strong smell of aviation fuel/kerosene”.. they also spoke of “fireballs coming out of lift shafts”

There is no way a boeing 767 crashing into the WTC could “JETTISON” its fuel

NO WAY

"The planes impacted the buildings with tremendous force and damaged the structure. The crashes forced debris and jet fuel down the elevator shafts. The fire ball explosions came right out of the elevator shafts, the elevator doors were blown open. People in the the lower/sub-basements levels could smell the jet fuel which smelled like kerosene.”

"At 8:46am, the 1st plane flew into the north tower, my building. My co-workers and I ESCAPED BY DESCENDING 30 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS THROUGH JET FUEL FUMES AND WATER." - Jen Murawski

"WE SMELLED KEROSENE," Mike Pecoraro recounted. Felipe David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries. CUTTER EXPLOSIVES DON'T CREATE FIREBALLS.

"Mike walked through the open doorway and found two people lying on the floor. One was a female Carpenter and the other an Elevator Operator. They were both badly burned and injured."

"... I thought it was odd that no one was coming into our stairwell from other floors. I assumed that they found other stairwells.… 21, 20, 19 … I could smell something familiar. There it is, my first connection to the outside. I could smell something. What is it? It reminds me of something. Kerosene? It smells like the kerosene heaters my father had 20 years ago in the Poconos.(I never made the connection to jet fuel until later on.)... We keep going; 9, 8, 7, then again, "hold it." Picture the scene. You can only see half a flight below you and half above. If you crane your neck into the center of the stairs, all you can see are dozens of hands. There is still no panic. We are using those ahead of us as scouts, listening to whatever we could. THE SMELL OF BURNING KEROSENE IS GETTING STRONGER.... When we got to 1, the elevator doors were blown out and blackened. These were our first images of what was happening. They led us out the Marriott Hotel lobby. On the floor to our right was a fireman with a woman who was blackened from head to toe, barely alive, if alive at all." - Christopher Ferrer

IF IT WAS "EXPLOSIVES" THEY WOULD BE BLOWN TO PIECES RATHER THAN BURNED. BEING BURNED IS CONSISTENT WITH A FUEL EXPLOSION. OTHER INDIVIDUALS WERE BURNED AS WELL AND THERE WAS A LOT OF SMOKE.

this is the BIGGEST single point against conspiracy theory. THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE DEATH DUE TO BLAST (except at the point of impact….that too due to extreme concussion). It was100% due to Burn, Asphyxiation and Falling from a height

SHOW ME A SINGLE DEATH DUE TO BLAST on 9/11 Below Floor 8….ONE Death.

i challenge these silly thin skinned muslim inbreds
harminder

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

If brain dead muslims /liberal leftist faggots on here think that fire CANNOT effect steel WHY DO EVEN ARABS APPLY FIRE PROOFING TO STEEL STRUCTURED IN DUBAI, ABU DHABI and RIYADH

grow up u brain dead muslims

The idea that the steel had to melt to cause the collapse is really naive. Steel Support Structured WILL BECOME MALLEABLE ENOUGH TO ALLOW THE TOP OF THE BUILDINGS TO SUCCUMB TO GRAVITY if kerosene educed flame is exposed to it for even an hour.

Aviation fuel is used to power aircraft. It is generally of a higher quality than fuels used in less critical applications
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 102
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Campaign of Tabuk, in Rajab, in the Year 9 A.H.
The invasion and the conquest of Makkah was considered a decisive one between the truth and the error. As a result of which, the Arabs had no more doubt in Muhammad’s mission. Thus we see that things went contrary to the pagans’ expectations. People started to embrace Islam, the religion of Allah, in great numbers. This is manifested clearly in the chapter — The delegations, of this book. It can also be deduced out of the enormous number of people who shared in the Hajjatul-Wadâ‘(Farewell Pilgrimage). All domestic troubles came to an end. Muslims, eventually felt at ease and started setting up the teachings of Allah’s Laws and intensifying the Call to Islam.

The underlying Reasons

The Byzantine power, which was considered the greatest military force on earth at that time, showed an unjustifiable opposition towards Muslims. As we have already mentioned, their opposition started at killing the ambassador of the Messenger of Allah [pbuh], Al-Harith bin ‘Umair Al-Azdi, by Sharhabeel bin ‘Amr Al-Ghassani. The ambassador was then carrying a message from the Prophet [pbuh] to the ruler of Busra. We have also stated that the Prophet consequently dispatched a brigade under the command of Zaid bin Haritha, who had a fierce fight against the Byzantines at Mu’tah. Although Muslim forces could not have revenge on those haughty overproud tyrants, the confrontation itself had a great impression on the Arabs, all over Arabia.

Caesar — who could neither ignore the great benefit that Mu’tah Battle had brought to Muslims, nor could he disregard the Arab tribes’ expectations of independence, and their hopes of getting free from his influence and reign, nor he could ignore their alliance to the Muslims — realizing all that, Caesar was aware of the progressive danger threatening his borders, especially Ash-Sham-fronts which were neighbouring Arab lands. So he concluded that demolition of the Muslims power had grown an urgent necessity. This decision of his should, in his opinion, be achieved before the Muslims become too powerful to conquer, and raise troubles and unrest in the adjacent Arab territories.

To meet these exigencies, Caesar mustered a huge army of the Byzantines and pro-Roman Ghassanide tribes to launch a decisive bloody battle against the Muslims.

General News about the Byzantines and Ghassanide Preparations for War
No sooner news about the Byzantine’s preparations for a decisive invasion against Muslims reached Madinah than fear spread among them. They started to envisage the Byzantine invasion in the least sound they could hear...

This state of too much alertness manifests clearly the seriousness of the situation that Muslims began to experience. The seriousness of the situation was confirmed to a large degree by the hypocrites behaviour, when news about the Byzantines’ preparations reached Madinah. The fact that the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] won all the battles he fought, and that no power on earth could make him terrified, and that he had always proved to be able to overcome all the obstacles that stood in his way - did not prevent the hypocrites, who concealed evil in their hearts, from expecting an affliction to fall upon the Muslims and Islam.

Abridged
(Contd.)
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Revisiting 9/11/2001 --Applying the Scientific Method, Dr. Steven E. Jones Part-14

Was the Molten Metal from Aircraft:?

69. NIST in a fact sheet in August 2006 stated:

“NIST concluded that the source of the molten material [observed flowing out of WTC2 before its collapse] was aluminum alloys from the aircraft, since these are known to melt between 475 °C and 640 °C (depending on the particular alloy), well below the expected temperatures (about 1,000 °C) in the vicinity of the fires.

“Aluminum is not expected to ignite at normal fire temperatures and there is no visual indication that the material flowing from the tower was burning.“Pure liquid aluminum would be expected to appear silvery.”

“However, the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow, much like logs burning in a fireplace. The apparent color also would have been affected by slag formation on the surface.”

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_20...

70. I read the word “can” in the NIST report and as a scientist wanted to perform experiments. Why didn’t NIST do the experiments before making that statement (or did they)? Did they even try to mix aluminum with organics and pour the mixture out (like the flowing material at the South Tower) to show that it not only “can” but “will” emit an “orange glow”? We decided to perform the experiment ourselves.

The very next day after reading the NIST fact sheet in August 2006, a colleague and I performed experiments with aluminum mixed with organic materials, mostly wood chips. The flow was silvery and simply did not resemble the orange liquid which poured from the south tower. The organics burned quickly when added to the molten aluminum. The ash floated on top of the aluminum liquid.

71. A young physics professor told me that he couldn’t believe NIST would not have done the experiment to see if this worked – that one “can” get an “orange glow” by adding organic ash to aluminum. So we did another set of experiments and he joined the effort. This time we used wood ash from my wood-burning stove, pieces of carpet, plastic chips, later glass, and melted it all together with molten aluminum.[By the way, my wood-burning stove is made of steel and I don’t worry a bit that it
will melt!]

72. The young physicist doggedly stirred and stirred the mix with a long-bladed screwdriver. He tried to mix the organics in with the molten aluminum, but they would not mix in! It’s like oil and water, the organics tend to float and separate from the molten aluminum. And then in the end we poured the concoction out and the flow still looked silvery.

He agreed with that because he saw it. Silvery, not orange. So much for the NIST Fact Sheet30 which states that “the molten metal was very likely mixed with large amounts of hot, partially burned, solid organic materials (e.g., furniture, carpets, partitions and computers) which can display an orange glow.” If NIST can tell us how to do this trick, we will do the experiment again to test their suggestion. Meanwhile, we have observed that the organics float to the surface but do not make a uniform orange glow.

73. Conclusion: poured out molten aluminum looks silvery (even if heated to the point where iron glows yellow/orange) and does not give the orange glow seen at the South Tower in the flowing material (even when mixed with organic materials). We’ve ruled out molten structural steel and molten aluminum even with organics as the source of the orange-glowing matter seen flowing out in large quantities of the South Tower.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200... (Contd.)
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
This Mubarakpuri who has written so much about your prophet, what is his source of information? If you have his book, I am sure there is a biblioraphy.
There is indeed and for every episode he has given the source.

You can download the book from Internet and verify.

This book won the "International Contest on the Best book on Prophet's Life in 1979".
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetheart seems like you have made some Hindus very angry over here. In fact I was actually laughing after seeing the Hindu response to your post.
How can I not laugh when I see Hindus getting angry over what they describe as typical Muslim behavior. These are the same Hindus who have been living alongside Muslims for the last thousand years and still get angry as if Muslim behavior is something unexpected!!!
Funny isn't it sweetheart. These Hindus should have by now got used to the typical Muslim behavior and even written a book called "How I learned to stop worrying and Love the Muslim."
And here some poster is comparing Muslims with snakes. I sometimes wonder what will these Hindus do if they see a muslim and a snake together. Will they first thrash the muslim and then the snake?
I want to get away from Hindu Muslim debate. That is why I used India and not Hindu or Muslim in my reply.

I do not know since when India became a Hindu country? According to Indian constitution it is a "secular democratic country"....

But our RSS minded people consider it as a Hindu country.

May be that is why it fits the definition of Bully!!
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>Traitor, you never miss a chance to stab your country in the back when you get a chance.
When some troll spams this forum with rubbish posts you start jerking because your inborn muslim nature starts getting erection at the prospect of insulting Hindu India.
No patriotic indian will react the way you do. Snakes will always be snakes, biting the hand that feeds them. And like any fork tongued muslim you will write a lengthy weepy post that you were only indulging in constructive criticism and inspite of this you are being unfairly targeted and being called a traitor. And like any true traitor ba**tard you will enjoy the scene after letting the cat amongst the pigeons.
Traitor ba**tard, can you walk the talk? Can you renounce your Indian citizenship and ask other muslims of your mindset to renounce their Indian citizenship before criticizing India? Chances are likely that being a backstabbing fork tongued muslim you will not do that. Ba**tards like you only criticize India because you think it's a Hindu nation.
You will never blame a muslim nation. Ba**tard, recently a bangladeshi was thrashed by a saudi for saying that saudi arabia is scared of USA. Why don't you say a similar thing about saudi arabia. But you will not do that since muslims are born traitors and allowing these skums to thrive in ones country is equivalent to feeding the snakes.
Are you related to Modi?

Please do not drag me to Hindu Muslim debate. I want to avoid it.

What should you do if your country does wrong? Stay silent? or support your country?

How can one become a Traitor by saying that India did wrong?

And why should I comment on Saudi Arabia and its Govt.?
Pskak

Kolkata, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ or Any Muslim WILL NEVER EVER TALK about :
1)Why Yazid Killed 6 months old Baby Ali Al Asgar at Karbala….(Abbas was prophet mohammeds grandson)
2)Why Yazid ibn Mu’awiya Cut off their water supply
3)Infact what was the reason why the entire immediate family of “prophet “ mohammed was ..literally SLAUGHTERED
Typical muslims behaviour

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Ans.

Your question that why you should comment on UAE destruction of 100s of Mosques and making Khadija begum's house a public lavatory , but reams of comment on Babri Masjid destruction ...and NaMo and India.......makes you a Bast**rd Traitor !!!!
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Modi?
What should you do if your country does wrong? Stay silent? or support your country?
MalbarCACA Controllers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Correct your twisted History Chaddi-
Niazi signed unconditional Paki surrender....it was not a ceasefire !
India told US tera 7th fleet gaya tel leney...and they obeyed, anchored and waited for bunkers !
India took 93000 POW and let those anaz kE dushmans back to Pak after Pakis begged in UN and issued a Postage Stamp to honour their begging !
In the end India got Nixon sack for bad mouthing !
<quoted text>
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Correct your twisted History Chaddi-
Niazi signed unconditional Paki surrender....it was not a ceasefire !
India told US tera 7th fleet gaya tel leney...and they obeyed, anchored and waited for bunkers !
India took 93000 POW and let those anaz kE dushmans back to Pak after Pakis begged in UN and issued a Postage Stamp to honour their begging !
In the end India got Nixon sack for bad mouthing !
<quoted text>
There was no unconditional surrender of any Pakistani forces. Where is the proof? 93000 soldiers were given Indian transport to take them home since Ghazis lost their country to their Muslim brothers. Bengali Muslims were pissed like hell since Ghazis were busy doing chodampattis of bengali dames and jealousy made them in to "haiwaans" so USA's fleet in bay of bengal put pressure on India to transport those tired Pakistanis back home.

As usual India called them POWs to get some polish back home and 93000 soldiers didnt care what they were being called as long as they arrived home in single piece.

Sarabjeet would have been released unconditionally if Pakistan acknowledged that India released their 93000 soldiers. This was not so. Hence, they got Sarabjeet crucified.
MalbarCACA Controllers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

HAJI KAJI wrote:
Ans.
Your question that why you should comment on UAE destruction of 100s of Mosques and making Khadija begum's house a public lavatory , but reams of comment on Babri Masjid destruction ...and NaMo and India.......makes you a Bast**rd Traitor !!!!
<quoted text>
No matter how much you jump high or go topsy turvy or into a state of utter disorder or confusion but the fact remains that Urdu remains the mother of Hindi language that you love so much to call as your own.

test this link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2013/may/06...

Languages spoken by billions of people across Europe and Asia are descended from an ancient tongue uttered in southern Europe at the end of the last ice age, according to research.

The claim, by scientists in Britain, points to a common origin for vocabularies as varied as English and Urdu, Japanese and Itelmen, a language spoken along the north-eastern edge of Russia.

The ancestral language, spoken at least 15,000 years ago, gave rise to seven more that formed an ancient Eurasiatic "superfamily", the researchers say. These in turn split into languages now spoken all over Eurasia, from Portugal to Siberia..........

You would realize that Hindi is not mentioned anywhere but Urdu is. The west knows that Urdu was a language of 400 million people that developed from Farsi, Sanskrit (is also born in Afghanistan) and Arabic.

Hindi is a by product you have developed in ego and anger but you actually converse in Urdu even today.

Why do you think a British newspaper would care to mention Urdu that is officially spoken only by 180 million Pakistanis? They actually mean that all Indians included. Not south Indians as they speak zoo languages.
Sasha

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you related to Modi?
If you were a patriotic Indian offering constructive criticism then your tone and tenor would have been different. If you were patriotic Indian then you would have said something like this:- India should not appear as subservient before powerful countries but instead stand upto them or bowing before powerful countries is wrong. You didn't say anything like this but took the post of Depressed Indian as a golden opportunity to make fun of India. You gleefully adopted the analogy of lion and cat to make fun of India.

You are not short of words when you criticize Israel, USA, India, Russia and now you are very innocently asking why should I criticize Saudi Arabia. But nobody is surprised or hurt by the behavior of muslims since you people are not expected to behave otherwise.
MalbarCACA Controllers

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Sasha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not short of words when you criticize Israel, USA, India, Russia and now you are very innocently asking why should I criticize Saudi Arabia. But nobody is surprised or hurt by the behavior of muslims since you people are not expected to behave otherwise.
bloody fooker indu

can't write India alone? can you? Always makes a sandwich of India. keep mtwo layers of powerful countries Israel & USA on the op and Russia at the bottom. Because you know that India alson gets no respect. now fook off you indu.
Sasha

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
bloody fooker indu
can't write India alone? can you? Always makes a sandwich of India. keep mtwo layers of powerful countries Israel & USA on the op and Russia at the bottom. Because you know that India alson gets no respect. now fook off you indu.
SPAM
Mera Bharat Mahan

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asi...

Air India pilot 'left hostesses in cockpit while he slept in business class'

An Air India pilot has been suspended following claims that he and his co-pilot put more than 160 passengers at risk by leaving two female cabin attendants in charge of their airliner while they slept in business class seats.

They were only forced to return 40 minutes later when the attendants accidentally switched off the plane's auto-pilot switch, according to the claims.
The alleged incident happened at 33,000 feet during an Air India flight from Bangkok to Delhi last month. It follows a series of serious concerns over air safety in India.

Earlier this year an Indian Airlines pilot was discovered to be drunk shortly before he was due to fly a passenger aircraft. In 2010 a number of Indian pilots were found to have fake licenses, while in March this year a UN report said India was among the worst 13 countries on the world for air safety.

According to this latest complaint, the Air India co-pilot had asked one of the attendants to sit in his seat while he went to the bathroom, and shortly after the pilot asked another female attendant to take his seat while he left the cockpit to sleep.

Following the complaints, Air India launched an inquiry into the incident and suspended the pilot.

Today it denied passenger safety was ever compromised. In a statement released, it said two cabin attendants had overstayed the permitted length of stay in the cockpit, but denied that either the pilot or co pilot had at any point left the cockpit.

The airline did however confirm that the pilots had been distracted while the attendants were in the cockpit and that the auto-pilot had been disconnected during the incident.

"It is categorically stated that at no point of time the cockpit was left unattended by the cockpit crew. Based on a report that two cabin crew members were in the cockpit for a prolonged period on the said flight, the airline management pro-actively summoned the cockpit and cabin crew for an inquiry. As the inquiry confirmed the overstay of the cabin crew in the cockpit, administrative action was taken against them and the pilot.

"They have been suspended pending the final inquiry of the incident," the airline said in a statement.

"During the incident, due to distraction the co-pilot had touched the auto-pilot disconnect button momentarily but the same was connected back," it added.

“Free Speeech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

harminder wrote:
Mutilation, including eye gouging, chemical blinding, amputation of fingers, hands or other body parts, is also used in some countries, ESPECIALLY IN THOSE WHOSE LEGAL SYSTEM IS BASED ON ISLAMIC LAW.
The acid treatment to the face has been used in Australia by these same people.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

MM wrote:
I'm really angry with you sweetheart. You replied to Depressed Indian so soon and you haven't replied to my post yet.

So I repeat again the post of yesterday. I'm quoting this from the post of Haji Kaji. The Saudis had destroyed historically significant buildings from the times of Prophet Muhammad.

Do you think the demolition of those buildings is equivalent to the demolition of Babri Masjid?
Ans.

A. Babri Masjid Issue:

I think HK is mixing "apples against oranges"….he will pick and choose bits and pieces from "Any where" …his "only criterion" is that they should give him "Some benefit".

There is NO SIMILARITY between Babri Masjid demolition and any action which Saudi Govt. or any other Muslim Govt. has taken in any country.

They are totally different things. The babri MAsjid was demolished by a criminal gang "claiming that an ancient temple stood in its place".

It was both a Criminal and Dastardly act, because the building was under "Govt. Protection" and both State Govt. and Central Govt. had given "assurance" to Supreme Court about its protection and Status Quo.

In fact the entire Babri masjid episode is nothing but a "Legal Fraud" committed in the broad day light. And both Congress and BJP and Courts have been partners in that legal Fraud.

But the "Maximum blame" lies with Congress and the Judiciary because it were they who turned the "local affair" into an International Affair.

RSS / BJP only used the issue to gain maximum political mileage from that situation.

B. So called Saudi Govt's destruction of Buildings from the Prophet's time:

This is totally false.

There is not a "Single building" any where in Saudi Arabia which was built by Prophet Mohammad and / or his companions.

The "most protected and sacred sites" are Haram Sharif in Makkah and Prophet's Mosque in Madina. And both of these have been built a number of times.

So there is no justification in saying that Saudi Govt. demolished any building built during the time of our Prophet.

And when the question of expansion of Haram Sharif and Prophet's Mosques in Madina comes, the building in expansion areas have to be demolished and merged into expansion.

This is a practice approved by prophet himself.

Saudi Govt. did not demolish any ancient structure "for fun or showing insult to any mosque or any historical structure".

And what right this HK has to "keep silent on a 450 years old building being demolished by his goons and then complain about Saudi Govt?

Master and Commander

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear fuzzy brain confused ghazi,
1. Sarabjeet had no connection with the 93000 slave Ghazi POW's. Give proof. Check dates of both events.
2. You forgot the Instrument of surrender signed by Gen "Meow" Niazi? Let me refresh your memory. Every Ghazi is required to memorize it and frame this next to the Koran.
The PAKISTAN Eastern Command agree to surrender all PAKISTAN Armed Forces in BANGLA DESH to Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA, General Officer Commanding in Chief of Indian and BANGLA DESH forces in the Eastern Theater. This surrender includes all PAKISTAN land, air and naval forces as also all para-military forces and civil armed forces. These forces will lay down their arms and surrender at the places where they are currently located to the nearest regular troops under the command of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA.
The PAKISTAN Eastern Command shall come under the orders of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA as soon as the instrument has been signed. Disobedience of orders will be regarded as a breach of the surrender terms and will be dealt with in accordance with the accepted laws and usages of war. The decision of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA will be final, should any doubt arise as to the meaning of interpretation of the surender terms.
Lieutenant JAGJIT SINGH AURORA gives a solemn assurance that personnel who surrender shall be treated with dignity and respect that soldiers are entitled to in accordance with provisions of the GENEVA Convention and guarantees the safety and well-being of all PAKISTAN military and para-military forces who surrender. Protection will be provided to foreign nationals, ethnic minorities and personnel of WEST PAKISTANI origin by the forces under the command of Lieutenant- General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA.
Nothing of this sort every happened. Ghazi braves were tired fighting their own soldiers due to the civil war between east and west Pakistan. All the hardware was confiscated by east Pakistanis - now Bangladeshis. Brave Ghazis needed a ride back home so they used Indian army that has been well known for carrying burden coolie like. In British days they carried whites on their heads and in this war they carried brave ghazis on their shoulders to west Pakistan. Some photo op was provided to Indians so that they could claim some self respect. Period.
Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Omnipresent wrote:
<quoted text>
True. In 1971 war, when Pakistan was fighting her civil war, Indians had encircled Dhaka as Bengali Mukti Bahini was doing her job of flushing out west pakistani officers.
Only when on 16th december American seventh fleet took position, Indians agreed to the ceasefire. Also they agreed to house guest pakistani pows and send back to home after few months. India did take POWs but only to take care of them. All prisoners were sent back unharmed. That was the fear of seventh fleet USa made on India's mind.
7th nuclear armed fleet was in main only influential to make PM Gandhi increase budget for n-scientists since she detected the US Nixon/Kissinger threat as bullying when the US notably had failed to stop months of abuses by the Pakistani forces in the then east Pakistan. India was burdened with the largest number of refugees the world had ever witnessed.
However, it was the US pressure which made PM Gandhi seal ineffective Simla Agreement and forgoing of any prosecution of Pakistani forces for blatant human rights abuses in East Pakistan. Only one of the two large genocides of modern times which have gone unpunished.

Dak-Original

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
MUQ:
Kufr would be the right term for you. You are always hiding something. You fit the definition perfectly! Rejecting and denying facts constantly !!!
Thank you Kufr MUQ.
Allah does know best!!!!
MUQ exposed! Real GOD will take a note, I suppose!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 37,721 - 37,740 of47,915
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Religion Forum right now

Search the Religion Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 8 min Sheilaa 325,858
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min blacklagoon 217,953
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Tony17 513,254
Religion helps heal Cyprus' ethnic division as ... 13 min Kantara2009 5
Muslims are destroying America (Jan '12) 15 min Rational Tulsans 395
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 18 min No Surprise 1,057
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 27 min MUQ1 20,867
•••
•••
•••
•••