No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54739 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

number four

Since: May 12

Las Vegas, NV

#40016 Apr 1, 2013
Pskak wrote:
The best way to do away with a human body is to throwing them to the tiger
..Yeah...that's a good idea ....because, if any of those Tigers ever escape..they'll all know exactly what to eat ...
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#40017 Apr 1, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing you are an engineer ,you could built small gas powered portable crematoriums that could provide both the burning ritual as well as supplying the persons family with their ashes to keep.
If this doesn't clean up the Ganges ,nothing will.
...I've never seen a cremation ..but, I suspect it'll take more than a "small" gas powered portable ...to consume a body ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#40018 Apr 1, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't let a Muslim go hungry or naked but I WILL avoid them like the plague. Islam is Anathema and Satanic.
I probably "would" let them go hungry and naked ...

Hey, it's "not" for us to judge them , I just consider them one of the many problems that plague our Globe ..Obesity..Homosexuality..Mala ria..Islam..Atheism..Totalitar ianism..Illiteracy..Poverty..C limate change ..Drug addiction..etc..
Jughead

Sweden

#40019 Apr 1, 2013
Snarling Chingis Khan wrote:
The acceptance rate in Indian residency programs (AIPGEE) for doctors is about 3-3.5%...and Harvard accepts about 10% of it's applicants.
Muslims constitute about 13% of India's population and they don't even make 1% of the seats awarded.
'Hindus wield pens,while we wield swords" was the MUSLIM REFRAIN in pre Independence India.
Today sword wielding Muslims murder and massacre each in Pakistan while Hindus in India burn the midnight oil to make a life for themselves based productive activity like trying to become scientists engineers doctors or entrepreneurs!
In an interview with EFYTimes.com correspondents, Dr Sameer Prabhu director of Industry Marketing, MathWorks, says,“While engineering education in India has evolved over the last few years, there is still a considerable skills gap when it comes to industry requirements. According to the National Employability Report (NER) 2012, while India produces more than 500,000 engineers annually, only a miniscule 3.51 per cent are appropriately trained to be directly deployed on projects. Further, only 2.68 per cent are employable in IT product companies, which require greater understanding of computer science and algorithms. One of the main reasons for this is lack of exposure to industry-standard tools and software.”
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#40020 Apr 1, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Friends,
Dumb MUQ is back full of dumber doubts, ideas and charged battery for Kattu Heartland. One issue he raised – best way to dispose a dead body. He and Chaddi have vouched that burial is the best way…..!
Is it true ? When you look around you will find every race has or had their own way of dead disposal policy mostly influence by topography of the region and grey matter in head . When you go to high mountains, without much vegetation, thin oxygen and rocky ground – tribes prefer to cut the body in pieces and feed to bird (Look for BBC serial on it- it is interesting).
Then Egyptians believed in making mummies ….which still Communist believe in (Lenin to Chavez –all are frozen in time).
Broadly the philosophy behind it can be divided in two categories- namely –
1) Races who still have quest and belief in immortality of body.
2) Races who have been enlightened that anything born must die in this universe.
Muslim belief is a borrowed chutiyapnthi from Judaism , which in turn is from Egyptian burial without the tech of mummification. And it falls in first category….to provide a sort of immortality to body and name.
You will be surprised to know that in some far east countries (namely Japan, China &Vietnam) the burial chutiyapanthi has been taken to limits- Some burry their dead right in their kitchen garden and feel safe under the shadows of spirits. And it is not enough, some in Vietnam dig out the body every year to bath and clean them and do an annual inspection. I would say that it is just a variation of Muslim belief of final inspection on the day of judgment. Chinkus have Qing Ming Festival(Tomb sweeping day) this week , which is a decent form of the same thinking.
Arey Bhosrdiwalo – cremation is the best way of body disposal and you need not be an Einstein to figure it out. Guy the Maupassant wrote a story on it applauding the process. Are you aware that Chinku government has made a rule for cremation, which hitherto was burial in rice fields. If you read the reason – you will be aghast!
Just think of burial grounds in Mumbai- just develop property there and relace them with couple of incinerators……population problem will be solved.
It is cruel to let your dead loved ones devoured by maggots! And then body is surely not immortal ….and haramkhoro – Judgement day is biggest BS in human civilization!
Why to fkck remain buried in ground to burn in Hell fire later ? Just fkcng incinerate & vanish now !!!! Khuda dhundta rah jaeyga !
Luv
HK
..I'm more inclined towards "lMl2000" post than this (regarding treatment of the dead)...

I found very little that suggest you "honor" your dead ..
number four

Las Vegas, NV

#40021 Apr 1, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Muq, your questions are of an amateur or a layman and I thought that you have done some thorough research on them. Your hijackers were part trained pilots and they were tuned to each other's bands - for example those two planes that hit the world trade towers ... they were on the same band as they were on the same route. By the way the airspace in Manhattan is called "Bravo". Besides all the planes in the region are in touch with the ATC in control airspace. Manhattan is a control airspace with 4 large airports in the area - Newark, JFK, LaGuardia and Teterboro. Plus there is a seaplane base on the east river and several heliports and due to this heaviest air traffic every IFR (instrument flying Rules) flight has to remain in touch with the ATC. So, you are listening to ATC and if ATC knows one plane is down, all planes in the control zone would be aware of it.
Muq, I know this one very well ;)!
I've never even heard that the hijackers were in radio communication ....Is this "really" so..??

I just assumed radios were turned off ...(as, so no one might dissuade them.)...like the kamikazes of old ..
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri

Ivanhoe, Australia

#40022 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
muslims constitute 75% of indias convicted criminals

even half bred muslims like sanjay dutt are convicted

(sanjay dutt has been brought up as a muslim by that lahore kee randee nargis dutt)
Randi tan teri maa hega.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40023 Apr 1, 2013
Panjabian Di Shaan Vakhri wrote:
<quoted text>
Randi tan teri maa hega.
you have ur punjabi all wrong

get it right

"hega" is male

"hegee" is female

and u cant be paki

ur punjabi is from jullunder doab/ludhiana area.infact the jat drawl pulls it to HAAIGA or HAAIGEE

the word "hega" is from here…lahorees use "wen"
Pskak

Delhi, India

#40025 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Randi tan teri maa hega.
This is a fact all bollywood muslims actress 4rm maduballa to nergis r randis
Uss jamane main koi sharif khandan ki aurte nachne gane ka kaam nahi kerti thi.toh film makers neh garib muslims randiyo ko kam per rakha.

Carrum Downs, Australia

#40026 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>you have ur punjabi all wrong

get it right

"hega" is male

"hegee" is female

and u cant be paki

ur punjabi is from jullunder doab/ludhiana area.infact the jat drawl pulls it to HAAIGA or HAAIGEE

So big deal I made a mistake Panjabi is my 2nd language really.

Carrum Downs, Australia

#40027 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>you have ur punjabi all wrong

get it right

"hega" is male

"hegee" is female

and u cant be paki

I already told u my family are refugees from Jullunder who resettled in Faisalabad.

Carrum Downs, Australia

#40028 Apr 1, 2013
Angad Dev wrote:
<quoted text>Bhot wadia ji. SSA.
Changa gal.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40029 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I already told u my family are refugees from Jullunder who resettled in Faisalabad.
something for u jatta

Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mainu Maar Suteya,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,

Lakk Patla Billori Ohde Nain, Nain,
Kanni Jhumke Hulare Ohde Lain Lain,
Gallan Kardi,
Hoye,
Kardi Sehad Ton Mithiyan,

Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mainu Maar Suteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,

Its cools collaboration,
Jazzy B, Apache Indian,
Shinda at the control station,

Challe Udd Udd Mittran Nu,
Kardi Phire Ishaare,
Ni Agg Di Badali Da, Roop Shine-taan Maare,
Ni Agg Di Badali Da

Sammne Kise De Oh Bulano Sangdi,
Duniya Ton Chori Chori Dil Mangdi,
…2

Naale Likhdi,
Hoye,
Likhdi Roj Saanu Chithiyan,

Jine Mera Dil Luteya
….

Ni Dil Mera Nahi Rajjda,
Akhi Vekh Nazaare,
Ni Gidde Vich Nachdi Da,
Laung Maare Lishkare,
Ni Gidde Vich Nachdi Da…

Carrum Downs, Australia

#40030 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>something for u jatta

Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mainu Maar Suteya,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,

Gallan Kardi,
Hoye,

Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mainu Maar Suteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,

Its cools collaboration,
Jazzy B, Apache Indian,

Kardi Phire Ishaare,
Ni Agg Di Badali Da

…2

Naale Likhdi,
Hoye,

Jine Mera Dil Luteya
….

Ni Dil Mera Nahi Rajjda,
Akhi Vekh Nazaare,
Ni Gidde Vich Nachdi Da,
Laung Maare Lishkare,
Ni Gidde Vich Nachdi Da…
Shukriyaan 22g, tussi neeru bajwa di navaa film vekhi ? Vahut soni kuddi aa.
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40031 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
main kanjaraan tey miraseeyan dee photo kadey vekhdaa naheen jee
harminder

Mumbai, India

#40032 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>
tusee mainoo 22 ketaa? kyon? main sirf 44 caliber IMI rakhdaa apney kol…loaded
Billa

Romania

#40033 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
something for u jatta
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mainu Maar Suteya,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Gallan Kardi,
Hoye,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mainu Maar Suteya,
Oh Ho,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya,
Its cools collaboration,
Jazzy B, Apache Indian,
Kardi Phire Ishaare,
Ni Agg Di Badali Da
…2
Naale Likhdi,
Hoye,
Jine Mera Dil Luteya
….
Ni Dil Mera Nahi Rajjda,
Akhi Vekh Nazaare,
Ni Gidde Vich Nachdi Da,
Laung Maare Lishkare,
Ni Gidde Vich Nachdi Da…
Ma yavva Bhaand ! Nachda fir rya we ovee hindu steven kapur de gane te !
Billa

Romania

#40034 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
tusee mainoo 22 ketaa? kyon? main sirf 44 caliber IMI rakhdaa apney kol…loaded
te..saade chhar fut di talwar kitthe gai? apni pyo di bund wich paa dayee?

Carrum Downs, Australia

#40035 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>tusee mainoo 22 ketaa? kyon? main sirf 44 caliber IMI rakhdaa apney kol…loaded
Kyon ki 22 Punjabi vich 'bai' kehnde o

Carrum Downs, Australia

#40036 Apr 1, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>main kanjaraan tey miraseeyan dee photo kadey vekhdaa naheen jee
Kanjaran, kyo ghasti aa ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min PadMark 673,375
News Russia's Plan to Ban Jehovah's Witnesses Puts E... 10 min Alank 12
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 24 min Science 61,764
News Keith Ellison's black nationalist past haunts b... 56 min just Jay_ for fri... 37
News 'How dare you say these hateful things?' Woman ... 1 hr just Jay_ for fri... 2
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr yehoshooah adam 2,769
News Jehovah's Witnesses fear Russian government may... 2 hr red blood relative 2
More from around the web