No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ... Full Story
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38499 Mar 1, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Brother Mahmood,
Please open up ! MUQ sahib wants to see you in your undies. Tel him the names of your father, grand father and great grand father. Tell him how many brothers and sistsrs you have. Tell him about you school and college...your date of birth.....your hobbies....the names of your pets...your relgion...your mobile number so that he can call you up...your email id....Bank account number..
See MUQ sahib is an open book. It is clear from his id that he hides nothing. He will give you his personal number and help you in fixing your appointment with Mohammad's Allah to clear your doubts.
You are right, the more he opens up, the more clearly we can trace the source of "kink" that came in his personality.

Already I am seeing his back ground. All his family members were devout Muslims. He wanted to be different from them.

This is also a form of sickness that some people get. They think that they are extraordinary.....but my experience is that "most people are ordinary".

Those who are extraordinary, do not even realize that they are, until they die and then people find out!!

It is very few people who are extraordinary and in their life time they are found out as extraordinary. You can count them on fingers.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38500 Mar 1, 2013
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part-72
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...

The Tragedy of Ma‘una Well
Ma‘una Well tragedy, which was even more horrible than that of Ar-Raji‘, took place in the same month.

Abu Bara’—‘Amir bin Malik — nicknamed ‘Spear Player’ came to the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] in Madinah. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] called him to embrace Islam but he neither agreed nor refused. He said: "O Messenger of Allah, if you dispatch some of your Companions to the people of Najd to call them to Islam, I expect them to accept." "I am afraid the people of Najd will kill them." Said the Messenger.

But he replied, "I will protect them." Ibn Ishaq confirms that forty men were sent to them; but As-Sahih states that they were seventy — Al-Mundhir bin ‘Amr, one of Bani Sa‘ida, nicknamed ‘Freed to die’— commanded that group, who were the best and most learned in the Quran and jurisprudence.

On their way to Najd they used to gather firewood to buy food for the people of ‘Ahl As-Suffah’ as charity by day and study, meditate on the meanings of the Quran by night. They kept on doing that till they arrived at Ma‘una Well — which was a well in between Bani ‘Amir, Harrah and Bani Saleem.

They stayed there and sent the Message of the Prophet [pbuh] with Haram bin Milhan, the brother of Umm Sulaim to the enemy of Allah ‘Amir bin At-Tufail.‘Amir did not heed the Message but rather ordered a man to spear Haram in the back. When the spear penetrated Haram’s body, he saw the blood and said: "Allahu Akbar!(i.e. Allah is the Greatest) By Lord of Al-Ka‘bah I have won!"

Then the enemy of Allah, promptly, called out Bani ‘Amir to fight the rest. Bani ‘Amir refused because they were under the protection of Abu Bara’. Therefore he turned to Bani Saleem for help. The people of ‘Usaiyah, Ri‘al and Dhakwan, who were folks of Bani Saleem, responded to his call.

The Companions of the Prophet [pbuh], who were encompassed by idolaters, kept on fighting till they were all killed. The only survivor was Ka‘b bin Zaid bin An-Najjar who was carried wounded from among the dead. It was in Al-Khandaq (the trench) Battle that he was killed.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38503 Mar 1, 2013
Do you mean Mohammad was suffering from that sickness ?
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, the more he opens up, the more clearly we can trace the source of "kink" that came in his personality.
Already I am seeing his back ground. All his family members were devout Muslims. He wanted to be different from them.
This is also a form of sickness that some people get. They think that they are extraordinary.....but my experience is that "most people are ordinary".
Those who are extraordinary, do not even realize that they are, until they die and then people find out!!
It is very few people who are extraordinary and in their life time they are found out as extraordinary. You can count them on fingers.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#38505 Mar 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rating and your reasoning is as faulty and as childish as your conclusion.
I who is not even the dust below the sandals of my prophet and you have the temerity to rate me higher above him.
Thousands of persons like me are not even able to hold the hem of his garments and you rated me above over him?
You uncouth and useless person!!
The excessive genuflection that you display for muhammad makes you look fake and insincere. Your post remind me of the sycophancy of royal courtiers who use to address the king with all kinds of high sounding titles to keep him in good humor. The hollowness of your praise for muhammad is evident when you hold forth on his temporal achievements, rather than his spiritual achievements. What you display is not humility, but a false modesty in which you transfer your individual ego to a greater kind of a superego in the form of muhammad and koran. Even osama laden used to say that he is a servant of Allah and we all know the exploits of this humble servant of god.

Even if the account of muhammad receiving revelations from an angel is true, still that makes him at best only a medium. In spiritual parlance a medium is someone who is a passive channel between physical and supra physical realms. If muhammad was only a medium, then what deems him for such gushing flattery from muslims?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Australia

#38506 Mar 1, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Salaam Brother MUQ, my brothers and sisters are all professed muslims, however, they all like the bottle. I dont know if I have told you this before, a couple of years back, I dropped my 80 year uncle for his jumma namaz. That same night there was party where I offered him double shot of screwdriver (vodka n orange), not only did that musalmoon (as they call it in Farsi) gulp it down, he asked for another.
I suggest that we keep our family and personal life out of our discussion. I am not interested in knowing anything about you. I however do know that you are a "pacca" musalman and prime candidate for jannath (inshallah). May allah grant you the highest level in paradise.....ameen.
You see brother MUQ, I am not the most educated draw in town, but I read plenty. The more I read, more questions keep cropping up which you fellows cannot answer. Not only do I read books by Islamic & Western scholars, I read books by Atheists as well and these guys have some very valid points, even though I do not agree with everything they say. But there is one common denominator between those kufars and myself, and that is faith is the surrender of one's mind to an unproven hypothesis.
The difference between you and I is that you have accepted a doctrine at face value without question whereas I have rejected it due to lack of evidence. A book, that is considered sacred, has to be authenticated or else its not to be trusted. That is why I am asking you to come up with the orignal manuscripts of the Koran. How do we know who wrote the Koran? Do you have irrefutable evidence that Mohammad wrote it? Out of the 6600 verses, can you show prove that even 10% of it was written during Mohammad's lifetime? How do you know that the Koran was not authored under the auspices of the Ummayads?
It wasn’t until the 1970s that a number of books appeared that questioned more bluntly and comprehensively the traditional view of the Koran's origins and early development of the text. Islam is forced to be constantly on the attack because it cannot defend itself. Islam cannot withstand objective scrutiny of its holy scripture and history.
I never claimed that different sects recite different Korans....dont know where you got that from.
Looking forward to your response.
It is a pleasure to read your words of wisdom.

May peace be with you always.

Australia

#38507 Mar 1, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you do not know how to rate people. Our prophet has become a World Changer.....from the time he declared his mission, people have started becoming his disciples, first the nobel souls in Makkah, then around Arabia then whole of Arabia.
And after his death his name and disciples spread thru out the world changing nations and countries...
And number of his disciples is always on the rise. many Kings, Generals, Scholars, Doctors, Engineers and so many people live and die by his mane.
And you have the nerve to rate me above him....
Actually I did not,god infers that all man are born equal but you can't handle that because of your dishonesty towards yourself .
All those who you proclaim to have followed Muhammad ,did they have choice ?
Of course they had choice of living or dying.
Re read what you have read to us .

Australia

#38508 Mar 1, 2013
Observer wrote:
01. You turned this question around MUQ. Why? Did you even read what my question was? My question was if a non Muslim woman marries a Muslim man conversion is forced upon her. You ducked the question but your answer raises another question. Why is a Muslim woman not allowed to marry a non Muslim? Why no choice for her? It clearly shows Islam's intolerance and hypocrisy. Your statement that many non Muslims become Muslims to marry Muslim women is also unproven.
02. What happens to a Muslim woman should she defy and marry a non Muslim? Doesn't Islam give her family the right to punish her to defend their families "honor"? A lot of honor killings are done by Muslim families for this single reason. This can mean the girls family has the right to severely punish her, her husband and ever their children all in the name of "family honor"!
03. There is plenty of evidence to show Islam as the most intolerant of all religions. I don't feel the need to write a thesis on that subject. You can continue denying but you cannot disprove it.
04. The first part is total crap and for the second part, since KSA has a lot of non Muslim migrant workers, to have religious facilities for them.
Again you have shown that Islam is intolerant.
05. Go ahead and provide actual proof about how sharia laws have worked better. I need a few laughs!
06 and 07: we differ in our view of God. You are blinded by the Koran and find there is only one path towards understanding God and that Islam holds that key. I am free to find my God through introspection and yes that's how I have a personal God. I don't need brokers like you to help me find my God. God is omnipresent, is everywhere as well as within me.
MUQ spends his life turning questions around because he cannot fathom reality.
Such is that of an uncouth and useless person towards himself.

MILKY WAY

#38509 Mar 1, 2013
MUQ is poor man's Zakir Bhai ! At this age even his career goal is to be speaker on Peace TV !
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#38510 Mar 2, 2013
NT wrote:
01. Your "prophet" is no more a person than anyone else on this planet including you or I in the thoughts of god .

02. Why did Muhammad's wife poison him to death if he is as you say he is ?

Would she be not be his best judge seeing she was there in his life everyday of her life with him ?
Ans.

01. So says every ignorant about someone who do not know about his greatness. It is your own foolishness that you say he was just like any one in this world.

Ask Thomas Carlyle why he chose our prophet as his 'hero Prophet"

Ask Michel H. Hart, why he chose our prophet as # 1 in his list of all times great.

Ask any one who wrote his biography, why he selected our prophet and not every Tom, Dick and Harry from the crowd to write their biography.

You display your own ignorance when you say that our prophet was like any "ordinary human"…. He was human no doubt, but he received revelation from God Almighty.

He was the Last and Final prophet from God Almighty.

He was sent as a Mercy to whole Universe (RAHAMAT LIL ALAMEEN).

02. And from where you got the "brainwave" that our prophet was poisoned by his wives?

How you people just repeat anything and every thing, that shows our prophet in bad light, without investigating its truth?

Why you have this negative trait to believe every thing negative.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38511 Mar 2, 2013
NT wrote:
01. Actually I did not, god infers that all man are born equal but you can't handle that because of your dishonesty towards yourself .

02. All those who you proclaim to have followed Muhammad ,did they have choice ?

03. Of course they had choice of living or dying. Re read what you have read to us .
Ans.

01. Being Born equal and having special gifts are not same. Why every one did not become Newton and Einstein? Why every one did not become like Shakespeare?

Born equal means that there be no restriction or their path of learning and earning their wealth.

Prophets of God are chosen by God as His Messengers and that have special qualities. But they are subject to same laws and regulations as any one else.

02. If EVERYONE who followed our prophet was in fear of his or her life, how come our prophet got his initial followers?

Which force they feared when they were in Makkah for 13 years? If they had fears, they would have left him and joined with their pagan brothers.

03. And why do you think that Arabs were so cowards that they just surrendered to our prophet and accepted their faith?

How come such cowards within a few decades fought with both superpowers of the time and conquered their nations?

Some thing does not match in your narration? And do you know what?

It is your "first assumption" that every one accepted Islam because of fear of death.

This is your basic mistake and any conclusion which you base on this mistake would be as faulty as in your original assumption.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38512 Mar 2, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
01. The excessive genuflection that you display for Muhammad makes you look fake and insincere.

02. Your post remind me of the sycophancy of royal courtiers who use to address the king with all kinds of high sounding titles to keep him in good humor.

03. What you display is not humility, but a false modesty in which you transfer your individual ego to a greater kind of a superego in the form of Muhammad and Koran.

04. Even Osama laden used to say that he is a servant of Allah and we all know the exploits of this humble servant of god.

05. Even if the account of Muhammad receiving revelations from an angel is true, still that makes him at best only a medium. In spiritual parlance a medium is someone who is a passive channel between physical and supra physical realms.
Ans.

So you think I am faking my respect for my Prophet? You people are unaware of the sanctity of the office of prophet hood, otherwise you will not make such loose comments.

02. And you call me as sycophant and like Royal courtiers, you are unaware of how many Islamic Scholars much above me in knowledge and moral values, have expressed their humility to our prophet.

How can I even reach to their eloquence. In fact what I wrote was itself an insult to the majesty of our prophet.

You people do not realize the honest and sincere love which every Muslim has for their prophet.

On his name hundreds and thousands of Muslims are ready to sacrifice their lives and have done in past and doing presently and continue to do in future.

03. What Osama did, he is answerable for his deeds. But he sacrificed every thing which he had for his cause, even his life.

04. Your comment shows that you have no idea of the office of prophet hood.

You said "he was just a medium"….why God chose only him as a medium and not any Tom Dick and Harry from the crowd?

He was not only a Medium, he was also a Guide and Role model and showed them how the Quranic teachings were to be put into practice.

Take book any book in the world and then try to make a practical model out of it, unless you have a teacher and guide, you will not be able to do it.

Whatever any Muslim has got it, they got it from their prophet.

Allah says in Quran "Whosoever follows the Prophet indeed follows Allah".

And at many places call Muslims "Follow Allah and Follow the messengers of Allah".

PS:

And you said that I used flattery and sycophancy and insincerity to down grade myself before my prophet.

What I wrote was not even 1 % of what I really felt about his greatness.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38513 Mar 2, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
01. Salaam Brother MUQ, my brothers and sisters are all professed muslims, however, they all like the bottle.

02. I suggest that we keep our family and personal life out of our discussion...

03. You see brother MUQ, I am not the most educated draw in town, but I read plenty...

04. The difference between you and I is that you have accepted a doctrine at face value without question whereas I have rejected it due to lack of evidence...

05. It wasn’t until the 1970s that a number of books appeared that questioned more bluntly and comprehensively the traditional view of the Koran's origins and early development of the text...

Looking forward to your response.
Ans.

I thank your brother Mahmood, for opening up a "little more" of your personal life. I think you wishing me "highest place" in Jannah is just a hypocritic statement (because if no Jannah exists according to your research, why you wish me one?)

01. Curious case of your Uncle:

If you say that is truth, then I can only say that he is suffering from same condition of weak faith as many Muslims of our time.

I do not want to comment on his faith, because it is matter between him and his Allah.

02. Personal Life and family:

No I do not want to pry into your personal life, I am only interested in the religious beliefs part of them, just to find out in which way they were bitten by the "same bug" as you.

It seems that you are alone with this "unique sickness" to see the original manuscripts of Quran.

03. Percentage of Quran dictated by Our prophet:

You say that even 10 % was not dictated by our prophet, and I say that even if "One word" of Quran was not dictated by him, it would not be there.

You have very much underrated the faith of Companions of our prophet.

Those people got everything thanks to the Quran and personal dealings with the Holy prophet and they would not let that slip from their hands so easily.

04. Reading Books by different Authors:

It is OK to read books written by different people. But you should read them "After" you have read books written by your own people and have firmly established in your faith.

If you start reading books by so many different sources without being firmly established in your own faith, you will get confused and start harboring all sorts of doubts.

Did not I tell you that main purpose of these Western Authors is to create doubt in the minds of their Muslim readers.

They would not say much themselves, but will program you that ideas seem to come from their own mind.

05. The unshakeable authenticity of Quran:

There is no way in which these writers could challenge the authenticity of Quran, so they spent "all their guns" on creating doubts such as "Othman changed the Quran" "Othman modified the Quran" "Othman burned all authentic Quran"…

And "Quran got changed since it got into its present form" and then got it fixed. I do not know "who was the authority that fixed the text of Quran"…why it did not change after that?

Islam had spread to so many parts of the world, how come every one got fixed on one text? If it could not be done at the very beginning, who had the means and authority to do it after that age.

These are the questions which provide "self answers" to these doubts, but to a mind which is not firm in its faith, is like a rudderless ship which moves in every direction of the wind.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#38514 Mar 2, 2013
Contd.

06. Spate of books after 1970 s:

It might be true that many Anti Islamic books might have been written after 1970 s, because west made Islam as its enemy # 1 after the fall of USSR.

There is no shortage in west of "specialist writers" who would prove that black is white and circle is round.

Readers like you, who have no firm foundations, consider each of their "home grown hypothesis" as "Bolt from the Above" and ready to believe do harm to you and to no one else.

PS:

So the diagnosis of your "kink" in my view is to show that you are not an "ordinary Muslim" but "different from others"

And you reading books written by enemies of Islam to learn about Islam, without first readings book by Islamic scholars.

Turning Back:

It is not impossible for any one to turn back, irrespective of how much he or she has traveled in the wrong path.

All what is needed is sincere repentance and restoring your links with Allah which you broke yourself.

You would appreciate the Quranic Supplication which says "RABBANA LA TUZIGH QULOOBANA BA'ADA IS HADAITNA WA HAB LANA MIN LAUNKA RAHMATAN , INNAKA ANT AL WAHHAB" (3: 8)

"O our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate now after You have guided us, but grant us Mercy from Yourself; for You are the granter of bounties without measure"

Or what Iqbal said"

"WAAE NAKAMI, MATAE CARWAN JAATA RAHA

AUR CARVAN WALON KE DIL SEY AHSASE ZIAN JATA RAHA"

AND

"KABHI AEI NAU JAWAN MUSLIM TADABBUR BHI KIYA TOONE

WHO KYA GARDOON THA TU JISKA HAI EK TOOTA HUA TARA

AND

TUJHE ABAA' SEI APNE KOI NISBAT HO NAHIN SAKTI

KE TU GUFTAR WHO KIRDAR TU SABIT WO SAYYARA".

AND

"MAGER WO 'ELM KE MOTI, KITABEIN APNE ABAA' KI

UNHEIN EUROPE MEIN JO DEEKHEN, TO DIL HOTA HAI SEEPARA"

Brother Mahmood, I feel sad to see your condition, you did not appreciate the gift of faith which Allah gave you without asking and which you squandered so easily, by reading those books written by Non Muslims.

A religion whose night is better than days of other religions, you made it dark by not opening your eyes.

You put you faith more in the reasoning of others, without knowing that it was faulty from the very first step.

You thought you were drinking the milk, while it had arsenic mixed with it.

There is still time for you to come back. Do not wager with your life.

Australia

#38515 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. So says every ignorant about someone who do not know about his greatness. It is your own foolishness that you say he was just like any one in this world.
Ask Thomas Carlyle why he chose our prophet as his 'hero Prophet"
Ask Michel H. Hart, why he chose our prophet as # 1 in his list of all times great.
Ask any one who wrote his biography, why he selected our prophet and not every Tom, Dick and Harry from the crowd to write their biography.
You display your own ignorance when you say that our prophet was like any "ordinary human"…. He was human no doubt, but he received revelation from God Almighty.
He was the Last and Final prophet from God Almighty.
He was sent as a Mercy to whole Universe (RAHAMAT LIL ALAMEEN).
02. And from where you got the "brainwave" that our prophet was poisoned by his wives?
How you people just repeat anything and every thing, that shows our prophet in bad light, without investigating its truth?
Why you have this negative trait to believe every thing negative.
Any Tom,Dick or Harry can write a fictional account of a deceased person going on the same information you have provided us.
If Muhammad wasn't poisoned by Alysa his wife how did he die ?
Your answer will clear up my so called ignorance.
Dabang

New Delhi, India

#38517 Mar 2, 2013
Mohammad used to threat his wives using Allah's name.

Australia

#38519 Mar 2, 2013
Dabang wrote:
Mohammad used to threat his wives using Allah's name.
That's a neat trick to force someone into sexual deeds in fear of what Allah may do if not performed

Australia

#38520 Mar 2, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
He just can't handle the truth! He has to duck, dodge, turn questions around, speak half truths, contradictions and when cornered like he is now, resort to more of copy pasting of the prophet's life which no one reads. Fanatical minds have blinders over their minds and eyes. Islam forbids scrutiny because its mulla controllers know it will fail even the most basic scrutiny.
The problem for many Muslims is that they don't really know Muhammad seeing they can only go on what was written by others who are prone to exaggerate.
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#38521 Mar 2, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
I thank your brother Mahmood, for opening up a "little more" of your personal life. I think you wishing me "highest place" in Jannah is just a hypocritic statement (because if no Jannah exists according to your research, why you wish me one?)
01. Curious case of your Uncle:
If you say that is truth, then I can only say that he is suffering from same condition of weak faith as many Muslims of our time.
I do not want to comment on his faith, because it is matter between him and his Allah.
02. Personal Life and family:
No I do not want to pry into your personal life, I am only interested in the religious beliefs part of them, just to find out in which way they were bitten by the "same bug" as you.
It seems that you are alone with this "unique sickness" to see the original manuscripts of Quran.
03. Percentage of Quran dictated by Our prophet:
You say that even 10 % was not dictated by our prophet, and I say that even if "One word" of Quran was not dictated by him, it would not be there.
You have very much underrated the faith of Companions of our prophet.
Those people got everything thanks to the Quran and personal dealings with the Holy prophet and they would not let that slip from their hands so easily.
04. Reading Books by different Authors:
It is OK to read books written by different people. But you should read them "After" you have read books written by your own people and have firmly established in your faith.
If you start reading books by so many different sources without being firmly established in your own faith, you will get confused and start harboring all sorts of doubts.
Did not I tell you that main purpose of these Western Authors is to create doubt in the minds of their Muslim readers.
They would not say much themselves, but will program you that ideas seem to come from their own mind.
05. The unshakeable authenticity of Quran:
There is no way in which these writers could challenge the authenticity of Quran, so they spent "all their guns" on creating doubts such as "Othman changed the Quran" "Othman modified the Quran" "Othman burned all authentic Quran"…
And "Quran got changed since it got into its present form" and then got it fixed. I do not know "who was the authority that fixed the text of Quran"…why it did not change after that?
Islam had spread to so many parts of the world, how come every one got fixed on one text? If it could not be done at the very beginning, who had the means and authority to do it after that age.
These are the questions which provide "self answers" to these doubts, but to a mind which is not firm in its faith, is like a rudderless ship which moves in every direction of the wind.
1)Salaam Brother MUQ, may allah’s peace and blessings be upon thee. You are right about my uncle, and believe me, I know many like him, boozing, whoring, screwing, crooking, and yet they all line up for their Eid and Jumma namaz.

2) When you don’t know what happened to the original manuscript of Surah Baqarah, how the hell do you expect to come up with the original manuscripts of the whole Koran? Forget about original manuscripts, there is not a single manuscript of even half the Koran dating back to 7th CE. It could be that the goat ate the Koran – allah knows best. Producing the original manuscripts of the Koran is important or else how are we to verify that the Koran we have today is verbatim the same Koran dictated by Mohammad.

3)There is no cogent ground for accepting Islamic traditions. What did Mohammad’s companions write? They wrote nothing. Too busy fighting, looting, & fu&king, leaving nothing to posterity.

4) Muslim scholars write from religious zeal with asking probing questions. Whereas scholars like Ali Dashti & Maxime Rodinson write with skepticism, and I am a skeptic.

Continued:
Mahmood

Mississauga, Canada

#38522 Mar 2, 2013
5) Osmanic tradition concerning the canonization and codification of the Koran is plausible, but impossible to prove. It’s for this reason I keep asking for the original transcripts of the Koran. Those verses dictated by Mohammad to his scribes, what happened to them? Where are they now? Did Osman burn them? Were they destroyed by the Ummayads? Please answer these questions. We have sparse information from non-muslim sources. Tradition narratives are based on much later sources. And do we know what Osman burnt?

6)How can we prove that there was no interpolation in the Koran its editors? It is also possible that there are verses in the Koran which its author had every intent of abrogating, may have been included in the Koran we have today, simply due to blind zeal of the early muslims. It could also be possible, that many ephemeral passages may have been left out.

Islam was not born in the full light of history as Muslim sources claim. As explained earlier, the Koran is an ambiguous piece of literature and that is one of the reasons why it’s so difficult to meet the “sura like it challenge”. Muslims are still debating on the issue of hijab. They are doing it because there is no clear instructions in the Koran whether it should be observed or not.

7) Its only after the Koran was officially published in a written format, that the tradition of recitation and memorization began. By then the everyone was reading the same Koran.
Brother MUQ, as far as my opinion on religious matters is concerned, I am in “sirat al mustaqeem”. Unlike you, my decision is based on evidence and not dogma. I revel in individual freedom and rebel against rhetoric of duty and obligation, particularly when rhetoric comes from voices outside my own head. I question authority and refuse to respect it unless I have good reasons to. I reject any cookie-cutter ceremonies such as prayer, fasting, and plagiarized traditions such as Haj.

Looking forward to your response. If heaven and hell ever turns out to be true, may allah grant you the highest level in paradise.

MILKY WAY

#38523 Mar 2, 2013
Dear Friends and Foes,
One of the most crucial question all religions try to answer is mystery of birth and death. Answer to this question is the main divide in Oriental and Occidental philosophy or religion.

From Judaism and particularly Islamic viewpoint the answer to the question – why humans are born (?) is not clear …..I will be grateful if MUQ elaborately explains it. Then as per Islam , life , after birth is a test to follow some rules and on death God will take account and decide – Heaven or Hell . The decision will be on the day of judgment.

In above philosophy some of the questions prods me are-
1) The heaven and Hell will be reserved for body or soul ? Must be body as there is no concept of soul in Islam as in Oriental religions.
2) But the body will be disintegrated in atoms by the day of judgment – even Jesus (Judaism) said ….Dust to dust …..
3) What happens to the humans who are cremated after death ? Do they have a different God , as Allah need to regenerate them from thin air prior judging on the day of judgment ?
Above is not all , I have come across tribes (or races) in heights in Himalaya where they dispose dead by dismembering them and feeding to birds piece by piece as per their local religion. Main reason is land is rocky and hard to burry and Fire wood is precious and rare !
And then Zoroastrians too do the similar disposal in ‘Tower of Silence’. And among Muslims the suicide bombers ………..remains a similar issue.
Bird sht becomes manure fed to vegs….the body becomes untraceable atoms. How their case will be solved on day of judgment ?

4) Then will that body have five senses to enjoy heaven & hell ? If yes why not create hell and heaven on earth only…….rather then transporting them on God’s expenses to distant stars ?
And then day of judgement is at the end of this world…….may be thousands of years away….!

It doesn’t make sense………

I wonder if Oriental philosophy explains it in more believable way-
1) Every body has a soul which gives life to a body
2) All souls are part of that supreme being , in a way (Atma ….parmatma)
3) Souls are in path of evolution – in six steps, to be perfect and in the end mingle with that Supreme Parmatma. And till that time cycle of birth and death is repeated.
4) Heaven and hell is right here…..and karma decides where will you land !

And so on……

Recent researches on ‘ Regression Therapy’ endorses the Oriental philosophy.
It reminds me one of the Flash Gordon Comics ….where he lands in a distant planet with weird human likes …and was told that in universe there are many earth like planets some heavenly and others hell like….the soul migrates between them as per their karma….prior final libration !
I find above more logical than Islamic explanation or Judaism.

I wonder if Mohammad’s companions and followers are hell-bent to make mother earth a Hell in this cycle of interplanetary transmigration of soul !
MUQ knows best !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 5 min Faith 393,100
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Liam 560,431
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 19 min Rick in Kansas 60
Protesters: "Not the time" to change Cuba relat... 25 min barefoot2626 57
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 30 min Just a guy 207,556
Coco Rocha: I've Had To Forego Modeling Jobs To... 56 min medioguarddia 63
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 57 min River Tam 233,127
More from around the web