No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54744 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Dabang

Faridabad, India

#38180 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
give us a logical reason that how cows urine iz beneficial
which laboratory give this statement and where it iz said
give me a solid and neutral site where i can search it
and islam iz the most spreading religion in the world
how u say that it iz dying????
christanity is the world 1 st religion and islam is 2nd one how u say that it is dying.????
give us proof not give yr own comments
what is the logic behind cutting the head of penis ? What is the logic behind keeping four wives ? What is the logic behind forcing women to cover themselves from head to toe? What is the logic behind abandoning wife any time by just uttering talaq thrice? What is the logic behind not drinking water even in hot ramadaan months ? What is the logic behind killing in halal way ? And what is the logic behind sacrificing animals to please allah qurbaani. What is the logic behind worshipping kabah and majars of dead people ? And what is logic behind fkg animals ?
pakistani muslim

United States

#38181 Feb 23, 2013
Dabang wrote:
<quoted text>
what is the logic behind cutting the head of penis ? What is the logic behind keeping four wives ? What is the logic behind forcing women to cover themselves from head to toe? What is the logic behind abandoning wife any time by just uttering talaq thrice? What is the logic behind not drinking water even in hot ramadaan months ? What is the logic behind killing in halal way ? And what is the logic behind sacrificing animals to please allah qurbaani. What is the logic behind worshipping kabah and majars of dead people ? And what is logic behind fkg animals ?
i promise i will the answer f all this questions
but first u give the answers f my question
george whyte

London, UK

#38182 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not true
give me one occasion where muhammad saw not answer the questions of their enemies...
Ishaq:256 "The Jews used to ask Muhammad questions which annoyed and confused him."
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38183 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which ever way you look it...we are the gainers.
How come Hindus do not get so many converts? Is there any reason?
Now in India they are in majority, they have money power, they are ahead in education, industry , why they are not getting converts?
The ONLY plea which they make is to "appeal to Muslims" that since your forefathers were "forcibly converted" to Islam, come back to your "original religion".
What type of argument is this? They should prove in which way Hinduism is better than Islam? What Muslims get if they convert to Hinduism?
I think in place of Cow's Milk (and its meat, if they can manage it) they have to drink Cow's Urine!!
in THAT a reason for people to change their religion?
Even as non believer in religions, I can say that Hindus pleas to muslims is recent since they were never ever in the game of prolethysing. In fact Brahmins in holy places like Kashi used to tell all comers that once converted toanother religion there was no way back. We know this since within few years of thier conversion Kashmiris sent a delegation to find a way back. If they had just assumed to be Hindus they would have been okay after a generation but they themsleves believed that they were tainted being mostly of Brahmin culture.
I do not know a single Hindu in london who has ever parteken cow urine drinking. I was told that only elderly living mostly in villages drink cow's urine. Can someone update me current situation?
NB: I eat beef

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#38184 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
i will explain u further
but first tell me which laboratory said that cows urine is beneficial
It wasn't me who said it but it does make me wonder who came up with the idea seeing cows are notorious for chewing on the bones of dead animals which may include human so I am wondering of all the DNA signature that is processed through the cows two guts before it makes it's way into human consumption.
Dak-Original

Milton Keynes, UK

#38185 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I can justify ANY Part of Quran, there is no problem with that. Quran has 6666 verses and for you people only these verses exist in Quran and nothing else.
And these verses have co context and no pre-text. They are just "express commands" that you MUST do it.
I can take verses from your Vedas and Gita and Bible and any book on the earth and post them without context and prove whatever I want to prove.
Is that a logical and reasonable response? If you want to discuss any verse of Quran, with me, do it patiently and logically and listen to my arguments and then answer it.
Not like "imposing" you own understanding on me and Muslims.
I do not find even a single person on this thread who is capable of doing a logical debate and discussion with me.
They all leave after one or two posts.....and then they come back and repeat the same charge and forget what happened in the past.
Hey, MUQ! The last lines of your post is applicable to you when we exchanged views on the fact of evolution of specis and fanciful tales or their version/s on creation as exist in various book/s of religions. OH MUQ!
pakistani muslim

United States

#38186 Feb 23, 2013
george whyte wrote:
<quoted text>Ishaq:256 "The Jews used to ask Muhammad questions which annoyed and confused him."
which questions
can u tell me?????

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38187 Feb 23, 2013
Dear Friends and Foes,
All the thekey dars of Islam have fled …maidan chord kE realizing the fraud in their religion. MUQ is still struggling to prove that Quaran is authored by Allah , which otherwise everybody know is poisonous cocktail prepared 200 years after so called prophets demise.

He came back with logic (????) that Quran was passed down for 200 years by oral tradition before finally jotted down. For eight generations what was the script donkey Baddus were memorizing ?
What is this oral tradition? In particular context of Quran where any basic writing is missing….unknown ???

It will be worthwhile to refer thhe Michael Wood documentary, The Story of India, which was telecast in six parts on PBS mentioned something interesting in the very first episode. Wood talked about the Out of Africa theory – the migration of humans 70,000 years back, from Africa along the shores of Arabian Sea into South India – and mentioned that all non-Africans in the world are descendents of these Indians.

Ooops…. Nothing new in that ?

Going in search of clues left by those ancient migrants in South India, he arrived at the house of a Kerala brahmin who is teaching his son mantras the way it has been done for millenia. Wood then shows the 2006 athirathram – a 12 day ceremony – and mentions that certain sounds recited in this ceremony takes years to learn but have no meaning. When brahmins were asked for meaning, they did not know……..

Those mantras are basically Bird Songs from Africa….! Like one of them-

Jaimintya Gramageyagana (45.2.1) which goes:
vo no ha bu / idam idam pura ha bu / pra va pra
vas ia ia ha yi / nina ninava tarn u vo ha bu / stiisa vi
sakhtaia Ya ha vi / dramutalyayi / o vi la /

Even the best of the linguist (Arabic or Sanskrit….doesn’t matter) cannot translate it in any meaningful comprehensible language !

You may decipher- O I know, this mantra is to attract Wild Chicken to Chicken curry-pot,
Or,
Oops….this is to incite birds to copulate ……for human entertainment
Or
Stupid …..it is Gods language….dare not decipher it , just feel the vibration …and have solace !

I wonder if the mantra was passed down orally from prehistoric time (when there was no Panini language)… without any written manuscript…..after all humans are the only talking animals ?

And today it may not have much relevance , as web shopping can deliver chicken curry or sx entertainment in any form ………one need not dance around fire chirruping these mantras !

What ? You would like to know what is my point ?

Well . MUQ’s logic (?????) of oral tradition of handing down of Allah written Quran is fraudulent……there was no Quran for 200 years after so called prophet’s demise……..It is a bird song or animal cry translated by some wise guy as per his understanding !

There was no Arabic language even in time of so called prophet……….and all the time Baddu’s (Hazrat Ayasha….or Ali …all) were fighting over inheritance of Mohammad’s blood tainted legacy with blood !

Why Ayat E Kursi…….? I feel all of you will agree that Quran should be named as a whole “Kisaa Kursi Ka”

And this urban legend has many takers among humans with limited mental ability like MUQ !

And how can he debate ? He couldn’t reply so far what is Halal fish in Quran ?

I heard the Mulla in one of the Jumma baakchodi claiming - US has not declared their findings on Moon fully against Islam- they have found original Quaran on Moon- they have heard Azan in space, and Ohhhh…..yes Neil Armstrong became Muslim after returning to earth on basis of his findings.

MUQ will say the same given a chance…as he claims Islam is fastest growing religion on earth…..but he never be able to debate on it……as his basic know how is fraudulent that- Quran was written by God and not Humans !

Luv,
HK
pakistani muslim

United States

#38189 Feb 23, 2013
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't me who said it but it does make me wonder who came up with the idea seeing cows are notorious for chewing on the bones of dead animals which may include human so I am wondering of all the DNA signature that is processed through the cows two guts before it makes it's way into human consumption.
this is not the answer f my question
and yr steady friend say that cows urine is drinked by us(hindus)
Dabang Original

Pune, India

#38190 Feb 23, 2013
Dabang IV wrote:
<quoted text>
Teri daadi ki chut me Katwa maa ke lund John Voxx ki chhoti si lully
John Voxx ke lund ki sari auranten aur ladkiyaan ..aap sab ki ma bhen included ... pooja kartee hein. He is the best Hindu fcker in who ever graced these forums once upon a time.
pakistani muslim

United States

#38192 Feb 23, 2013
i am bzy
talk to u at night time at 11 o clock
Dabang Original

Pune, India

#38193 Feb 23, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Friends and Foes,
All the thekey dars of Islam have fled …maidan chord kE realizing the fraud in their religion. MUQ is still struggling to prove that Quaran is authored by Allah , which otherwise everybody know is poisonous cocktail prepared 200 years after so called prophets demise.
He came back with logic (????) that Quran was passed down for 200 years by oral tradition before finally jotted down. For eight generations what was the script donkey Baddus were memorizing ?
What is this oral tradition? In particular context of Quran where any basic writing is missing….unknown ???
It will be worthwhile to refer thhe Michael Wood documentary, The Story of India, which was telecast in six parts on PBS mentioned something interesting in the very first episode. Wood talked about the Out of Africa theory – the migration of humans 70,000 years back, from Africa along the shores of Arabian Sea into South India – and mentioned that all non-Africans in the world are descendents of these Indians.
Ooops…. Nothing new in that ?
Going in search of clues left by those ancient migrants in South India, he arrived at the house of a Kerala brahmin who is teaching his son mantras the way it has been done for millenia. Wood then shows the 2006 athirathram – a 12 day ceremony – and mentions that certain sounds recited in this ceremony takes years to learn but have no meaning. When brahmins were asked for meaning, they did not know……..
Those mantras are basically Bird Songs from Africa….! Like one of them-
Jaimintya Gramageyagana (45.2.1) which goes:
vo no ha bu / idam idam pura ha bu / pra va pra
vas ia ia ha yi / nina ninava tarn u vo ha bu / stiisa vi
sakhtaia Ya ha vi / dramutalyayi / o vi la /
Even the best of the linguist (Arabic or Sanskrit….doesn’t matter) cannot translate it in any meaningful comprehensible language !
You may decipher- O I know, this mantra is to attract Wild Chicken to Chicken curry-pot,
Or,
Oops….this is to incite birds to copulate ……for human entertainment
Or
Stupid …..it is Gods language….dare not decipher it , just feel the vibration …and have solace !
I wonder if the mantra was passed down orally from prehistoric time (when there was no Panini language)… without any written manuscript…..after all humans are the only talking animals ?
And today it may not have much relevance , as web shopping can deliver chicken curry or sx entertainment in any form ………one need not dance around fire chirruping these mantras !
What ? You would like to know what is my point ?
Well . MUQ’s logic (?????) of oral tradition of handing down of Allah written Quran is fraudulent……there was no Quran for 200 years after so called prophet’s demise……..It is a bird song or animal cry translated by some wise guy as per his understanding !
There was no Arabic language even in time of so called prophet……….and all the time Baddu’s (Hazrat Ayasha….or Ali …all) were fighting over inheritance of Mohammad’s blood tainted legacy with blood !
Why Ayat E Kursi…….? I feel all of you will agree that Quran should be named as a whole “Kisaa Kursi Ka”
And this urban legend has many takers among humans with limited mental ability like MUQ !
And how can he debate ? He couldn’t reply so far what is Halal fish in Quran ?
I heard the Mulla in one of the Jumma baakchodi claiming - US has not declared their findings on Moon fully against Islam- they have found original Quaran on Moon- they have heard Azan in space, and Ohhhh…..yes Neil Armstrong became Muslim after returning to earth on basis of his findings.
MUQ will say the same given a chance…as he claims Islam is fastest growing religion on earth…..but he never be able to debate on it……as his basic know how is fraudulent that- Quran was written by God and not Humans !
Luv,
HK
Haji ji, aapne John Voxx ka lund munh mein leke choosa hei kabhi ya sirf imi2000 ka lund gaand mein liye baithe ho. Kaaphi maja maar rehe ho lund chupai ma! Jai Gandu .

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#38194 Feb 23, 2013
Ha....ha....Chaddi.....we can see you are Nanga...thus dare not come back as IMI2000....!

Lagey raho......Dabang ya kisi aur ki pheki chaddi pahn-ney kE intzar mein.........

Ek chori ki chaddi MUQ kou bhi dou.......chutiey ki post sE ab sardan ki boo ati haey !
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#38196 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
this is not true
give me one occasion where muhammad saw not answer the questions of their enemies...
According to Ishaq, the rabbis told the pagans to ask Mohammad three questions and if he could answer them then he is a true prophet. It goes like this "Ask him about three things of which he will instruct you, and if he gives you the right answer then he is the authentic prophet, but if he does not, then the man is a rogue......They came to the apostle and called him to answer these questions. He said to them, I will give you your answer tomorrow, but he did not say if god will. So they went away and the apostle, so they say, waited for 15 days without a revelation from God on the matter nor did Gabriel come to him....." (Ishaq 192 & 193 - pg 136)

Ibn Ishaq writes, "It was the Jewish rabbis who used to annoy the apostle with questions and introduce confusion, so as to confound the truth with falsity. The Koran used to come down in reference to these questions of their, though some of the questions about what was allowed and forbidden came from the Muslims themselves"...
(Ishaq 351 - pg 239)

Here is the problem. What I am narrating was collected and written approx 200 after the alleged incident. We cannot rely on such stories. Its just like your hadises, which were collected three centuries after the fact. The whole corpus of Islamic literature was formed centuries after the inception of Islam. That is why I keep telling you guys to come up with the orignal manuscripts of the Koran? If you cannot do that, there is no way the Koran can be verfied. Unfortunately for you, the Arabs were not the best in archiving material.
Mahmood

Schomberg, Canada

#38198 Feb 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
Dear Brother Mahmood Sahib
May peace be with you.
There are two parts of your post, first is that your "useless rambling" against Quran and there is no need to answer.
If as an 11 years old boy, you did not understand anything about AYAT AL KURSI, was it your fault or of AYAT AL KURSI ‘s?
I am giving some of deep info hidden in these simple words, did you understood all that as an 11 years old?
A. Opening a Little
Now the second part of your early life is interesting and it is like "Any other typical Muslim of India and Pakistan"
Don’t you think that age of 11 years is a “bit low ” for some Muslim boy to have “doubts about Quran”?
And what did you do to get your doubts clarified? The normal procedure is to ask your parents and elderly people around you, who have some knowledge about Islam.
Is it not strange that to get your doubts removed, you started reading books by these biased Western Orientalist scholars.
I think you are hiding something of your early life.
Please tell me about your parents and how much knowledge about Islam they had.
May be we can jointly remove the “kink” in your personality with Allah’ help.
Do you not think it is strange that a Non Muslim from Canada after accepting Islam learns Arabic language to understand Quran and Hadith better and gets P. HD from Madina University and we have an Ex- Muslim who thinks it is “impossible for him or wastage of time” to learn a little bit of Arabic to understand Quran and Hadith from Original sources.
Which city you used to live in which college and which University you attended. Let us hear more from you.
Please keep up opening up , little by little. I will tell you about me, but let one story run on the thread at one time!!
PS:
Please no not make fun of the name ALLAH. Whatever you say or believe He is after all your Creator.
In the name of Mahmood the compasionate and merciful.

Its nobody's fault, I'm not blaming anyone. Its just like singing a song in language you dont understand. I can sing a Russian song fluently without understanding one word of Russian. Just about any (muslim) kid in India can recite first sura of the Koran but ask them to translate it, they cant. You cannot blame them, they dont know Arabic. Go to any mosque in the sub-continent, and I can gurantee you, that 99% of the congregation know little or nothing about their faith. Ask them a question and they'll tell you to go to the imam/mullah.

I never had doubts about the Koran at age 11. I used to kiss the Koran before getting on a plane. Doubts began to emerge around 10 years ago, and now its fully blossomed - ripe and ready to strike.

Now lets get to the heart of the matter. My childhood, education, and zero knowledge of Arabic is totally irrelavent to the questions I am asking. I am asking you to prove that both Ayat al Kursi and 112 were orignally a part of the Koran and not a product of some interpolation? The only way for you to do that is come up with the orignal manuscript of the Koran. That Phd from Medina Univ may carry weight among the Wahabis. Other muslims like the Shias, Sufis, and Ismailis wont give him a second look.

You know what your problem is? You are dependant on unreliable & unverifiable information. The whole Islamic literary corpus was formed centuries after the inception of Islam and must be treated with suspecion. So when you post writings of some Nadavi and Mubarakpuri, I treat it as "halwa puri".

Looking forward to your response. Do youself a favour. Go buy some halal sausages, mix it with scrambled eggs, and add some pickles to it - delicious. That is what I had for b'fast this morning.
pakistani muslim

United States

#38199 Feb 23, 2013
ap ki bat sahi hai kai hzrat muhammad pr kuch dair jebrael a.s nahi ae thai
us ki waja ye thie kai ap saw nai insha allah nahi bola tha
lekin bad mai ap saw nai un kai sawalo kai joab dai dye thai
un mai sai do sawal mujhe yad hai aik ye tha kai
rooh kya hoti hai
r dosra unho nai ishab e kahaf kai bare mai dryaft kya tha
r teesra mujhe yad nahi hai
r bad mai ap saw nai in questions kai answers dai sye thai yahodion ko
r in bato kai joab quran mai bhi mojood hain
ye is lye kya gya tha ta kai musalman apne jumlo kai sath insha allah lagai
r ap apni sari books ki original scripts la kar dikha sakte hain
agr ap dikha sakte hain phir mai bhi koshish krn ga
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38201 Feb 23, 2013
Dabang Original wrote:
<quoted text>
Haji ji, aapne John Voxx ka lund munh mein leke choosa hei kabhi ya sirf imi2000 ka lund gaand mein liye baithe ho. Kaaphi maja maar rehe ho lund chupai ma! Jai Gandu .
ye bahan ka lauda chaddi ajkal mera use kiya hua condom pahan ke ghum raha hai. Ise malum hai ki yahi condom pahan ke maine iski bahan ki fuddi mari thi. Isiliye isse ise pyar ho gaya hai. Ya maula ya ali, chaddi ki bahan chudaye gali gali. Ya allah ya khuda, chaddi ki ma chuda ma chuda.
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#38202 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
ap ki bat sahi hai kai hzrat muhammad pr kuch dair jebrael a.s nahi ae thai
us ki waja ye thie kai ap saw nai insha allah nahi bola tha
lekin bad mai ap saw nai un kai sawalo kai joab dai dye thai
un mai sai do sawal mujhe yad hai aik ye tha kai
rooh kya hoti hai
r dosra unho nai ishab e kahaf kai bare mai dryaft kya tha
r teesra mujhe yad nahi hai
r bad mai ap saw nai in questions kai answers dai sye thai yahodion ko
r in bato kai joab quran mai bhi mojood hain
ye is lye kya gya tha ta kai musalman apne jumlo kai sath insha allah lagai
r ap apni sari books ki original scripts la kar dikha sakte hain
agr ap dikha sakte hain phir mai bhi koshish krn ga
Tum log jo mohammad mohammad ki rat lagate rahte ho. Kaun sa accha kaam kiya tha usne ? Kya sirf god ko manna kafi nahi hai ? Tumlog god se jyada muhammad ke pichhe pagal ho. Muhammad ki khud ki banayi baato ko allah ka word kahte ho kya allah/ishver/god maasumo ka khun bahane aur dusro ki aurto ka rape karne ko kahega? Isver ko god ya allah ya kisi bhi naam se bulaya jaa sakta hai. Lekin muhammad jaise terrorist aur rapist ko prophet manna bewkufi hai.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38203 Feb 23, 2013
pakistani muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
in my knowledge no laboratory said that camels urine is beneficial and no to cow
if this statement is given by any laboratory then give the name of that laboratory plzzzzz
r give any site which said it with proofs
i am waiting
The laboratory of Muhammad Sahab decreed Camel Urine is beneficial!

evidence?..... look up the relevant Hadees.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#38206 Feb 23, 2013
@ pakistani muslim

NOTE THE POST CURATIVE SURGERY ADMINISTERED BY THE PROPHET!

He cut off their hands and feet and pierced their eyes with hot pieces of iron!

The Prophet was kind indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 15 min DanFromSmithville 15,744
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 17 min J_a_n 490,550
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min RoSesz 649,765
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 46 min Trevor McDonut 9,181
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 47 min Joel 253,422
News Sanders: Don't blame Islam for Orlando shooting 1 hr Brian_G 1,136
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 40,224
More from around the web