No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 20 comments on the Jan 11, 2011, Daily Times story titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37943 Feb 19, 2013
Chump Change wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your western education, mannerisms and teach you to think read and write filth in Hindi or was this due to to your ghatia filthy family upbringing?
ROFL!!
Didn't someone from that corner say "you have created a Frankenstein" ! HA HA ! bhangi chump change, whether it is Krav Maga or handling side arms - hand guns or extreme sports or we are having a political debate or economic meltdown - my education is good enough to take you all on any topic (except Islam as I have not studied it or read Quran ever in my life).

I have to go now - see you tomorrow, badzaat kanjar !

Location hidden

#37944 Feb 19, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Kyon wee ...Kachredey ka dabba....Baap ke mammey ...Ms. MUQ nE garmi choos li ?
Jara parey haat .....kachrdey ki boo aa rahi haey....!
ha....ha....kyon bE Kattu...abhi bhi Oriya logo sE gaand maratey hou ?
<quoted text>
No insult meant here but you do know that I have an extremely low opinion for you all as I know the origins of yours. Tell me - are you a Gotipua from the state of Orissa ? After Oddissi dance was attached to only prostitutes, boys dressed as girls came forward to lagao thumka and Gotipuas toured villages after villages performing BJs on village male folks to keep their women safe. It started for ek anna a chuppa and now I guess the going rate of your cousins is 30 rupees or so? Veerya pee pee ke cola aur moothrass ke taste mein koi antar nahin hoga tere liye?

Location hidden

#37945 Feb 19, 2013
@ Kaji bhikhmanga,

Odissi dance was held in high esteem before the 17th century as prostitution was a way of life. Nobility were known for their patronage of the arts, and it was not unheard of for royalty of both sexes to be accomplished dancers. However, after the 17th century, the social position of dancers began to decline. Dancing girls were considered to be little more than prostitutes, and the "Anti-Nautch" movement of the British brought Odissi dance to near extinction.

http://chandrakantha.com/articles/indian_musi...

Tell me Maan ke Lund, tawayaffon ki vasna ki uppaj, this is your naach gana thumka culture - no wonder sara din Mahari, Nartaki and Gotipua style mein paon mein ghungroo baandh ke naachta rehta hei !

Yehi hei tera culture? Bhaddwe? Bass... yehi randigiri, bachchabaazi, ma chudai, behan aguwai pe ghamand hei tujhe? Saale kaluwwe, naak mein bail ki tarah khoonta baandh ke hall mein bail style jot doonga tere jaise bhaand ko !

Ab ja raha hoon ... jo likhna hei likh diyo ..kal fir se bajaoonga teri, uthaigir!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37946 Feb 19, 2013
Tujhey kisi kE barey mein GHAANTTAA pata haey.....Mein na bola tha Ms. MUQ kou ki Chaddi chutiya aab apni autobiography bard-bardayega....aut tum ChutiA chaddi hazir !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
No insult meant here but you do know that I have an extremely low opinion for you all as I know the origins of yours. Tell me - are you a Gotipua from the state of Orissa ? After Oddissi dance was attached to only prostitutes, boys dressed as girls came forward to lagao thumka and Gotipuas toured villages after villages performing BJs on village male folks to keep their women safe. It started for ek anna a chuppa and now I guess the going rate of your cousins is 30 rupees or so? Veerya pee pee ke cola aur moothrass ke taste mein koi antar nahin hoga tere liye?
Rohit

Mumbai, India

#37948 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact "No book written in one language can be properly translated in another language"
You can convey the thoughts but not the beauty, the lyrics and the sweetness of original composition in the translation. It is almost impossible.
The same is with Quran, we can translate it into another language to know some of its meanings, but no translation can take the place of Original Quran.
Translations are not to be recited in daily prayers, they are learning aids and not the scriptures.
Translations are done by humans, they go out of touch and they get old fashioned , But Quran stays pure and fine, untouched , revelation from All Mighty Allah.
Can u tell me why Allah Chose Arabian as his/her first language ?

May be u will say ... how can i know ?

Allah Knows best !!

But Muslims can not avoid this very valid question of Kafirs like me.

Plz do not counter question me, why Sanskrit was the language of vedas.. because Hindus never claim it is the ONLY word of God.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37949 Feb 19, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
incorrect
Devout Khalsa sleep for a maximum of 3 hours a day.
they follow "alap ahaar sulabh see nindra…"
at badrinath and kedarnath , i have met more than 100 sadhus who sleep a max of 2 hours a day.
these blessed souls chant gods name 18 hours a day
THEY are the closest to God
sleep, drowziness,slumber does not seize them
Food,sleep sex eating ...can be life sustaining or INDULGENCES which makes a soul dissolute.

One has to exert a maximum control...that iron self discipline helps in all walks of life.

I have seen very successful people practice it..and they consider it to be a spiritual pursuit.

The Japanese concept of KAIZEN or constant improvement either personally or in every day work life is closest to this genre of thought.

Islam has these "laws' which according to a desert hoodlum was "words of god'...bullshit..not a single tiny weeny iota or trace of self discipline is these "laws"..these "laws" are hijacked by street thugs,caliphs,imams maulanas and often ends with a free for all political battle in very crude bloody battle for political power..the Taliban Al Qaeda and sundry Lal Masjid Imam are all doing EXACTLY the same thing that went on in Arabian desert 1400 years back...

The practitioners of self discipline like sadhus ( the genuine ones!) and their followers are CONTRIBUTORS to welfare and well being their own and by setting an example to the rest of us.

Islam is unbridled hoollganism and nothing more!
harminder

Mumbai, India

#37951 Feb 19, 2013
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit ! In India guns of 9mm,.303 British,.45 ACP are prohibited along with several other calibers and automatic weapons are not allowed for civilians. If you really had one, you wouldn't be boasting like this. And something very important - Caliber numbers are usually followed by words or letters to create the complete name of the cartridge. These letters often represent a brand name or an abbreviation for the name of the company that first introduced the round. These letters are as important as the caliber number. It isn't enough to know the initial numbers so when you say .44 - you have no fckin idea as to what you are talking about. You’ll need to know the letters which follow them as well. If you had one, you would have given the complete ID - like .44 American,.44 Russian,.44-40 Winchester or.45 Colt.
What happened to your sadde chaar fut wallee talwar? Gaand fatt gai Krav maga ka naam sun ke - seedha dhyaan gun pe gya? HAHAHAHAHAHA ! Gandu Hindu, Kaayar ke aulaad.
inbred muslim

you are so illiterate and brain dead that u dont even know the name of ur muslim father

you only google and quote the information. You have no first hand information because u were in a madressa for 20 years howling away the koran

u dont even know to uncord the nadaa of ur salwar before defecating

and after defecating u go straight to the mosque

In india there are pvt citizens carrying licensed bores under exceptional categories

google and find out
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37952 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you do not know Arabic, and all these books are in Arabic?
So you have not read these books, but their English Translations.
And who did the translations? What tricks they played in those Translations?
When you want to lay any allegation, you should have proofs. You are wrong because your "CONCLUSIONS" are exactly opposite to what these Islamic scholars reached.
None of them "Turned their backs on Islam" as you did by reading their books!!
So the "kink" is in you and not them and the main source is that your foundation was not strong.
That is why I want to know about your childhood and how your parents brought you up?
Did they also turned their back on Islam and became Non Muslims or you "did that honor and did your parents and family this honor"?
Open up and tell me more about your early life, may be we can straighten up this kink. If Allah Wills of course.
T%his thing about all translators of Islamic writers have had agenda is a slur bit too hard to digest. Yes,things can be misinterpreted by a translator and if that is pointed out the publishers are to happy to review in free countries. Yes, nuance of poetry can be lost , especially only the best ones would have been hired to write religious matters. But then to allege that translations are wrong without attempting to spend time to corret it is very "Muckesque" mischief. So, MUQ thinks that Mahmood was not brainwashed enough to keep him the fold?!!
I believe the real GOD will not forgive MUQ!
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37953 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum,(THE SEALED NECTAR, Biography of the Noble Prophet [pbuh], by SAFI UL RAHMAN al-Mubarakpuri
Jamia Salafia - India Translated by Issam Diab Maktaba Dar-us-Salam Publishers and Distributors, Part- 69
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_t...
The Battle of Uhud (Contd.)
Burial of the Martyrs
The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] supervised the martyrs’ burial and said: "I bear witness that anyone who is wounded in the way of Allah, Allah will resurrect him with his wound bleeding a liquid which is blood-like in colour but musk-like in scent." [Ibn Hisham 2/98]
Some of the Companions carried their men killed in the war to Madinah, but the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ordered that they should be sent back in order to be buried where they were killed. He ordered that they should not be washed but buried as they were after stripping them off their armours and leather clothes. He used to bury every two or three martyrs together in one grave and even join two men in one garment while saying:
"Who is the more learned of the Quran?" and he would commit him to earth first. He would say: "I bear witness to those on the Day of Resurrection." He buried both ‘Abdullah bin ‘Amr bin Haram and ‘Amr bin Al-Jamuh in one grave due to the affection they used to possess to each other.[Za'd Al-Ma'ad 2/98; Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/584]
When the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] saw how his uncle and foster brother, Hamzah, was mutilated, he was extremely grieved. When his aunt Safiyah came to see her brother Hamzah, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ordered her son Az-Zubair to dismiss her in order not to see what happened to her brother.
She refused and said, "But why should I go away. I have been informed that they have mutilated him. But so long as it is in the way of Allah, whatever happens to him satisfies us. I say: Allah is Sufficient and I will be patient if Allah wills." She approached, looked at him and supplicated Allah for him and said: "To Allah we all belong and to Him we will verily return." and she implored Allah to forgive him. Then the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] ordered that he should be buried with ‘Abdullah bin Jahsh — who was his nephew as well as his foster brother…
After committing all the martyrs to earth, and after offering praise and supplication to Allah, the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] went back to Madinah….
In the evening of that day — i.e. Saturday, the seventh of Shawwal, 3rd year A.H.— the Messenger arrived in Madinah. As soon as he reached his house, he handed his sword to his daughter Fatimah and said: "O daughter, wash the blood off this sword. By Allah it has been helpful to me today."
‘Ali bin Abi Talib handed her his sword and said: "And wash the blood of this sword too. By Allah, it has been helpful to me today." So the Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said: "Sahl bin Haneef and Abu Dujana have been as courageous as you are in the fight." [Ibn Hisham 2/100]
Most of the narrations confirmed that seventy Muslims were killed and most of them, sixty-five, Helpers; forty-one of whom were from Khazraj and twenty-four from Aws. This, besides one Jew and four Emigrants.
As for the polytheists, twenty-two of them were killed, but some versions speak of thirty-seven; after all, Allah knows best.[Ibn Hisham 2/122-129; Fath Al-Bari 7/351]
(Abridged
Contd.)
Here he goes again! MUQ knows but still carries on! LOL!

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37954 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact "No book written in one language can be properly translated in another language"
You can convey the thoughts but not the beauty, the lyrics and the sweetness of original composition in the translation. It is almost impossible.
The same is with Quran, we can translate it into another language to know some of its meanings, but no translation can take the place of Original Quran.
Translations are not to be recited in daily prayers, they are learning aids and not the scriptures.
Translations are done by humans, they go out of touch and they get old fashioned , But Quran stays pure and fine, untouched , revelation from All Mighty Allah.
The Quran was designed not to have punctuation as to accommodate Arabs who only knew verse through poems.
Dak-Original

Wakefield, UK

#37955 Feb 19, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How could I make such a big claim?
I have always stated that I am but a student and novice. But we as a Muslims are told to share what knowledge we have about Islam, even if it is a little bit.
What I write is not my own findings, but which Scholars before me have written. I translate them into English and present on these threads.
Somehow I find that even a "novice" like me knows "more" than the people who pose as "experts" and make claim that they know "all"!!
There is a saying in Hindi "ANDHON MEIN KANA RAJA"!!
Can we trust this jihadist to the boot MUQ to translate anything from Arabic into English? OH! MUQ!

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37956 Feb 19, 2013
Dear Friends & foes,
One of the statement, based on his vast observation and intellect, of Winston Churchill is noteworthy in present context. Doing research on Muslim societies he described it at the end of the 19th century: the most retrograde force in the world ! Mathematically it means degeneration of a society is directly proportional to the percentage of Muslims in that society.

Today we find MUQ likes claiming again that God’s language is Arabic, and dragging Arabs and Muslims to one step closer to complete degeneration.
Do one need to be an expert to find out how fraud he is ? Nope…….

In Judaism Hebrew is the God’s language. If Muslims call themselves part of Judaism, if Muslims call Abraham and Moses as their prophet also how can they claim only Arabic is God’s language ? Does it mean that Moses was a fraud who showed ten commandments carved by God on stone slabs (in Hebrew (or Aramaic?)) in His own language ? But carved on stone a language seems more authentic then 2nd hand whispering in ear, isn’t it? Zakir and MUQ may say Gibril and God spoke different languages, well then whole revelation becomes lost in translation !

Then in Vedic religion, "speech" Vac, i.e. the language of liturgy, now known as Vedic Sanskrit, was considered the language of the gods. But Hindoos have evolved and don’t fight over it, knowing the facts.

What are the facts?

The formal study of language began in India with Panini, the 50th century BC grammarian who formulated 3,959 rules of Sanskrit morphology. Panini’s systematic classification of the sounds of Sanskrit into consonants and vowels, and word classes, such as nouns and verbs, was the first known instance of its kind. The language evolved too and today google ‘most scientific language’ and you will know the difference (Chaddi- ur phokat source also say the same) it made in science.

But I don’t say it’s God’s language………..

Then in the Middle East Sibawayh made a detailed description of Arabic in 9th century AD in his monumental work, Al-kitab fi al-nahw (The Book on Grammar), as first attempt to establish Arabic as a language. I mean, during Mohammad’s time Arabic was not a language only…….they probably yelled at each other in mixture of Aramaic and animal sound………..later part like Tarzan!

Then MUQ’s belief that God wrote Quran in his backyard yesterday after Arab league established what is ‘Classical Arabic’ few decades back is just a glimpse of retrogression and rot and fraud in Islamic society .

Yes friends and foes Islam is the most retrograde force in the world ! Mathematically it means degeneration of a society is directly proportional to the percentage of Muslims in that society. MUQ and Chaddi are just sample s and proof of that rot.

For this MUQ (or Chaddi) need not have to ask for proof, and I need not be an expert – He just has to stand before mirror and ask for proof to his own impression in support of his doctrine !!!!

To know that his doctrine is fraudulent he need not be an expert either !
Luv
HK
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37958 Feb 19, 2013
Why you people insult IMI ? He belongs to a different class. Though he lives in slum of dirty muslim colony in Delhi yet he dreams about the White House.

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

AUSTRALIAN

#37959 Feb 19, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Friends & foes,
One of the statement, based on his vast observation and intellect, of Winston Churchill is noteworthy in present context. Doing research on Muslim societies he described it at the end of the 19th century: the most retrograde force in the world ! Mathematically it means degeneration of a society is directly proportional to the percentage of Muslims in that society.
Today we find MUQ likes claiming again that God’s language is Arabic, and dragging Arabs and Muslims to one step closer to complete degeneration.
Do one need to be an expert to find out how fraud he is ? Nope…….
In Judaism Hebrew is the God’s language. If Muslims call themselves part of Judaism, if Muslims call Abraham and Moses as their prophet also how can they claim only Arabic is God’s language ? Does it mean that Moses was a fraud who showed ten commandments carved by God on stone slabs (in Hebrew (or Aramaic?)) in His own language ? But carved on stone a language seems more authentic then 2nd hand whispering in ear, isn’t it? Zakir and MUQ may say Gibril and God spoke different languages, well then whole revelation becomes lost in translation !
Then in Vedic religion, "speech" Vac, i.e. the language of liturgy, now known as Vedic Sanskrit, was considered the language of the gods. But Hindoos have evolved and don’t fight over it, knowing the facts.
What are the facts?
The formal study of language began in India with Panini, the 50th century BC grammarian who formulated 3,959 rules of Sanskrit morphology. Panini’s systematic classification of the sounds of Sanskrit into consonants and vowels, and word classes, such as nouns and verbs, was the first known instance of its kind. The language evolved too and today google ‘most scientific language’ and you will know the difference (Chaddi- ur phokat source also say the same) it made in science.
But I don’t say it’s God’s language………..
Then in the Middle East Sibawayh made a detailed description of Arabic in 9th century AD in his monumental work, Al-kitab fi al-nahw (The Book on Grammar), as first attempt to establish Arabic as a language. I mean, during Mohammad’s time Arabic was not a language only…….they probably yelled at each other in mixture of Aramaic and animal sound………..later part like Tarzan!
Then MUQ’s belief that God wrote Quran in his backyard yesterday after Arab league established what is ‘Classical Arabic’ few decades back is just a glimpse of retrogression and rot and fraud in Islamic society .
Yes friends and foes Islam is the most retrograde force in the world ! Mathematically it means degeneration of a society is directly proportional to the percentage of Muslims in that society. MUQ and Chaddi are just sample s and proof of that rot.
For this MUQ (or Chaddi) need not have to ask for proof, and I need not be an expert – He just has to stand before mirror and ask for proof to his own impression in support of his doctrine !!!!
To know that his doctrine is fraudulent he need not be an expert either !
Luv
HK
Enriching
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#37962 Feb 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
who="Jinn Martini"]
If someone makes the wrong decision, why would Allah lead him down that road to assure he will continually make the wrong decision rather than guide and encourage the person to get on the right road? If the person makes a wrong decision, why does Allah need to make sure they continue with the wrong decision?

Mengal
Dear Jinn Martini,
Who ever makes wrong decision, Allah shows him right path through His messengers ,Books, And through His other good servants until he becomes aware of it, After awareness and knowledge of the same if any one rejects it and chose different way ,make efforts for that way, than Allah leaves him to go on that way because if Allah on his own power stop him or forced him to go on certain way than question of test loose its importance so as once going in Hell or Paradise on his own decsion and effort becomes un meaning full. As Quran says
THIS WORLD IS TEST AND TOIL.
Quran-LXVII—
2-He Who created Death
And Life, that He
May try which of you
Is best in deed:
And He is the Exalted
In Might, Oft-Forgiving.-
According to Quran man has been sent to earth for toil and test. The rules of creator for every body are equal and same. Quran further clears this position that the men only get that, for which he make effort and hard work.
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#37963 Feb 19, 2013
JESUS /JEWS/QURAN

In deed the Moses was prophet and was way to God at his time. So as Jesus was prophet and way to God at his time or period. The both messenger of Allah Almighty were own self were Jews and send for only Israelites or Jews for that period. Prophet Mohammad (saw) is seal of Messengers and is final apostle of Allah and was sent for whole man kind. Amazingly Christians took Jesus as God and claimed trinity a word which itself is strange for bible in all books of bible there is no any unequivocal or clear word in which Jesus himself has claimed as God are he asked to followers to worship him as God. This was the fact that seventy two (72) eminent Scholars of different sects of Christianity took out the world trinity and throw it out from bible as in revised standard published bible saying that word trinity is interpolation and concoction in bible.

Lo! In this regard a dialog with Dr. Zakir Naike on Peace T.V could be best material on this subject No doubt Jesus is favorite Prophet of Muslims as Quran speak about Jesus and trinity.

Surrah IV verse 171:-

“O People of the Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: or say of Allah aught but truth. Christ Jesus the sun of marry was (no more than) an apostle of Allah and his word, Which He bestowed on marry, and a sprit proceeding from Him: So believe in Allah and his apostles say not ' trinity' desist it will be better for you: for Allah is One Allah: Glory be to Him (for Exalted is he) above having a son. To him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as disposers of affairs”.

However, if any Christian having any doubt about the Prophet Hood of Jesus I invite him in his own benefit to watch Peace TV and listen Dr. Zakar Nike on the topic about the major religions. Similarities between Islam and Christianity. Is Jesus crucified or otherwise?
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#37964 Feb 19, 2013
who="Jinn Martini"]
Qadir, you didn't answer this question. Maybe you didn't see it. Are you saying that
Allah tests which is best of us so that he can know who deserves heaven and who doesn't? And if not, then why does he test us? Isn't the only reason for anybody or anyone to test anything because they want to see how the results go?

Mengal

Dear "Jinn Martini"
Your query that,
(Allah tests which is best of us so that he can know who deserves heaven and who doesn't?Allah tests which is best of us so that he can know who deserves heaven and who doesn't? And if not, then why does he test us? Isn't the only reason for anybody or anyone to test anything because they want to see how the results go?
)

Answer is no,absolutely not,
----------
But according to my little knowledge about teachings of Islam, You are the choice and best creation of Allah, He also made you His
vicegerent, gave you knowledge from his own knowledge to rule over this world.And His mercy does not finish this world, He after death also in his eternal wisdom again instead of any other creation chosen to send you in that world (called Hereafter). For success in that world, only one condition set-out that is too is in your reach, either to do good and take Higher reward "Paradise" or do bad and go in "Hellfire", this what is in your own hand,So Passing of this test is in your hand,However Allah Through His own Messengers and through books well inform you and bring this fact in your knowledge that you tomorrow may not say that he had no knowledge of reward(paradise) or Hellfire or was not aware that what were rules and conditions to pass this exam or test?
Qadir mengal

Islamabad, Pakistan

#37965 Feb 19, 2013
Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has started, from page 33 of topix this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow a head.
Dabang

Kolkata, India

#37966 Feb 19, 2013
IMI apne aath bhai bahno ke sath jama masjid ke paas ek gande muslim muhalle me rehta hai. Din me pacho waqt topiix pe post karta hai lekin namaj nahi padhta hai. Ghar me sirf do kamre hai ek me ammi aur abbu uske ek aur bhai ya bahan ko lane ke intjam kar rahe hai aur dusre kamre me ye apne aath bhai bahan aur ek purane computer ke saath baitha bakchodi karta hai. Iska baap fal bechta hai aur chacha MUQ saudi arab me rahta hai. Do bhai mutton ki dukan chalate hai aur do madarse me jihadi banne ki training le rahe hai. Ek bahan mamu jaan se aur ek chach jaan ke bete se ishq lada rahi hai
Historian

London, UK

#37967 Feb 19, 2013
Qadir mengal wrote:
Those who interested in life of Mohammad as a prophet or other wise come and visit the thread” Qadir mengal Miss understanding islam”An important series about the life of Mohammad(saw) has started, from page 33 of topix this series will go number wise just as 1 (2) 3 … along with mentioning the thread number where the series is located. So as Qadir mengal also (insha Allah) will give you the answers about your questions and Queries about islam on this thread if you questioned him about islam.
Note-Post no, 1,2,3,4,5,6,of this series have come on page 33 of Miss understanding islam, while post number 7,8,9,9-a,and10,11,to 18 have appeared on page no, 34 of this thread i,e miss understanding islam so as post no 19 and 20 and others have appeared on page 35 of this thread kindly follow a head.
Those who are interested should also view this great documentary, Islam The Untold Story:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Anthony MN 584,008
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 6 min Belle Sexton 2,729
News Can You grieve the Holy Spirit? 19 min rabbee yehoshooah... 1
Did The Pope Perform a Miracle in Naples? 24 min woodtick57 1,142
News Pope Francis to stop off in Cuba on way to Unit... 32 min Sherlayne 8
News Muslim women come together to focus on the impo... (Sep '13) 32 min Islam Forbids 8
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min Eagle 12 238,006
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 41 min Faith 432,281
More from around the web