No Muslim can think of profaning holy...

No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf

There are 54734 comments on the Daily Times story from Jan 11, 2011, titled No Muslim can think of profaning holy Prophet (PBUH): Altaf. In it, Daily Times reports that:

'Even minorities living in Pakistan cannot blaspheme against the holy Prophet , hence I appeal to religious leaders of every shade of religious persuasion to stop their demonstrations after clear assurances from Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani that no amendment is being made in the blasphemy law,' Altaf said while talking to an assembly of MQM ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37736 Feb 16, 2013
Mahmood wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Maulan Sahib,
Please answer my questions.
Q1. Where is the orignal manuscript of sura Baqarah where Koran claims to be a book? All translators have interpreted Kitaab as being a book.
Q2. Find me a verse in the Koran as congenial as article 18 of the charter of human rights?
From now on I will keep the arguments short and sweet. These long draw dicussions are time consuming and leads to repetitions. As soon as you answer these two questions, we'll move on.
Dear Mahmood Sahib

You are just wasting your time.

If some people wrote Quran, then it is much easier to do that now.

So just get busy and bring your reply to chapter 112.

You are just beating behind the bush, if you would have tried , you would have learned A, B, C of Arabic and your reply to chapter 112 would have been ready many fold by now!!
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#37738 Feb 16, 2013

When the preparations of the idolaters for departure came to an end, Abu Sufyan went up the mountain and called out: "Is Muhammad [pbuh] among you?" They did not answer him. Then he asked "Is Ibn Abi Quhafah (i.e. Abu Bakr) among you?" They did not answer. He asked again: "Is ‘Umar bin Al-Khattab among you?" They did not answer him; for the Prophet [pbuh] forbade them answering him. He only asked about those three. That is because he and his people knew quite well that the call to Islam depended to a large degree on those men. Abu Sufyan then said: "As for those three, we have relieved you of."

‘Umar could not help but talking, so he said, "O enemy of Allah, those whom you have just mentioned, I tell you that they are still alive. Allah has maintained what you hate." Abu Sufyan answered: "The mutilation of your killed is something I did not order it; but it did not displease me." Then he shouted: "Hubal (an idol), let it be sublime!" The Prophet [pbuh] said: "Why do you not reply?" "What shall we say?" They asked him. "Say: Allah is more Sublime and Exalted and Mightier as well."

He said: "Al-‘Uzza (i.e. an idol) is ours but you have no ‘Uzza." "Why do you not reply?" The Prophet [pbuh] said. "What shall we say?" They inquired. He said: "Say Allah is our Protector, but you have no protector."

Abu Sufyan said: "Well deeds! Today is a vengeance for Badr Day. This for that. War is attended with alternate success." ‘Umar’s reply was: "No. They are not the same. Our killed men are housed in Paradise; but yours are in Fire."…

Contrary to Qazman there was a Jew of Bani Tha‘labah among the killed. He said to his people, "O folk people of Jews! By Allah you have already known that it is imperative to support Muhammad [pbuh]." They said: "Today is Saturday."

He said: "There is no Saturday for you." He took his sword and the war equipment and said: "If I were killed, my property should be put at Muhammad [pbuh]’s disposal". Then next morning he kept on fighting till he was killed. The Messenger of Allah [pbuh] said about him, "Mukhaireeq is the best Jew." [Ibn Hisham 2/88,89]

(Abridged
Contd.)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37739 Feb 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..My view..This was quite impressive ..
And, now I hate King Henry the VIII , and I don't even know the man ...
Thank you..."limelight" is a word I like and that is why I keep posting here,I guess?!?!?!?:):
Deedat

Mumbai, India

#37740 Feb 16, 2013
Part 1

Now about 8th author of Quran the copy paste material

Ibn Qumta

Ibn Qumta was a Christian slave who lived in Mecca. Muhammad learned about the apocryphal gospel of Christianity (such as: The Gospel of Infancy and The Gospel of Barnabas) from him. THE ENTIRE SURA ON MARY AND THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST (SURA 19) WAS WRITTEN BY THIS CHRISTIAN SLAVE. Sourcing from Wakidi, Alphonso Mingana, in his essay, The Transmission of the Koran (Alphonso Mingana, The Transmission of the Koran, The Origins of The Koran, p.103) writes:

‘A more ancient historian, Wakidi, has the following sentence in which it is suggested that ‘Abdallah b. Sa’d b. Abi Sarh, and a Christian slave, ibn Qumta, had something to do with the Koran. And ibn Abi Sarh came back and said to Quraish:“It was only a Christian slave who was teaching him (Muhammad); I used to write to him and change whatever I wanted.”’

Please note that Abdallah b. Sa’d b Abi Sarh was Muhammad’s trusted scribe. When Muhammad migrated to Medina Abdallah also followed him. Whenever Muhammad went into a trance he would dictate Abdallah to write down his utterances. When Abdallah suggested some changes to Muhammad’s lisping, Muhammad would readily agree with Abdallah. An example is when Muhammad was dictating 23:12-14.

Quran 23.012 Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay);

Quran23.013 Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest, firmly fixed;

Quran23.014 Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then we made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then we developed out of it another creature. So blessed be Allah, the best to create!

ABDALLAH SUGGESTED SOME MODIFICATIONS TO THE LAST VERSE, MUHAMMAD QUICKLY AGREED WITH ABDALLAH. THIS LED ABDALLAH TO SUSPECT MUHAMMAD’S CLAIM OF RECEPTION OF MESSAGES FROM ALLAH, APOSTATISED AND LEFT MEDINA FOR MECCA. HE THEN PROCLAIMED THAT HE (ABDALLAH) TOO COULD EASILY WRITE THE QUR’ANIC VERSES BEING INSPIRED BY ALLAH.

MUHAMMAD WAS FURIOUS AND SOUGHT ALLAH’S HELP. ALLAH PROMPTLY SENT DOWN VERSE 6:93, CONDEMNING ANY ONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE INSPIRED BY ALLAH. HERE IS THE VERSE:

Quran 6.093 Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against Allah, or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what Allah hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death!- the angels stretch forth their hands,(saying),"Yield up your souls: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against Allah, and scornfully to reject of His signs!"
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37741 Feb 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Can I think "it" over ..???
LOL!
Chump Change

Ardsley, NY

#37743 Feb 16, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mahmood Sahib
You are just wasting your time.
If some people wrote Quran, then it is much easier to do that now.
So just get busy and bring your reply to chapter 112.
You are just beating behind the bush, if you would have tried , you would have learned A, B, C of Arabic and your reply to chapter 112 would have been ready many fold by now!!
MUQ,
You are a fanatic Muslim stuck on sura 112. Allah DID not come here and whispered in Mo's ear the content of this or any other sura. Faith says believing is seeing, rational thinking says seeing is believing. You see through your submissive faith and believe what your Koran says. Repeating like a parrot show me anything equivalent to sura 112 makes you look like an idiot. You cannot convince anyone here. Just let it go.
Omnipresent

Ardsley, NY

#37744 Feb 16, 2013
number four wrote:
<quoted text>..Sure, the West is doing great ,freedom is wonderful ...:)
but, looking at the "history" of mankind ...wealth and influence appears to have drifted over the globe , as "it" is surely drifting East ..
Very true wealth is drifting East. But the East has yet to fully adapt the high level of importance given to meritocracy the West has.

“FREEDOM OF MIND & SOUL-”

Since: Aug 08

MILKY WAY

#37745 Feb 16, 2013
Pope resigned.....to dope !

Pope resigned on health grounds, but whose health- his or Catholic church's ?

When I asked one of the Catholic rep.....he replied - Remember that Pope is healthy till his death, that's what Catholics Believe !

So is it Catholic church's health ? It is a point to ponder- a church riddled with bankruptcy, corruption and sx scandals !

I wonder if it's both- Pope got a heart attack seeing the ground realities in poor health of church...and realised he needs a Pace-maker or much larger and bigger heart to survive......and pope cannot be pope with artificial heart beat !

So

Pope resigned .....to dope !

MILKY WAY

#37746 Feb 16, 2013
Dear Chaddi,

CNN is full of their endeavor of Bra-Donation to African Countries....Clippings showing carton full of second hand bras are on display....And poor African poor gals jumping and snatching them is the theme.

I wonder if it is another US gimmick to mark African Muslims to target ( Like David's Star for Jews)?

Soon these malnourished African poor gals will realise that those XXXXXXL size bras of fatso Americans are super oversized for their tits,......as matter of fact one cup may be more then enough fr both the tits.....but that cannot be a fashion....

So their Muslim Bratthers will come in for help in this business , make them half and with little bit of cutting-shutting make the perfect Muzzie Scull cap.

A new Muslim Fashion will take root among African Muslims- multi-coloured Muzzie Caps- some with Zebra Stripes,some with polka dots....others with tiger stripes and some white ones with delicate lace for Zumma Prayer an ID !

Soon they will realise that the cups have GPS chip implants....and drones are shooting them taking cue from chips !.........

So dear African Muslim brathers...please check and remove the chips' prior using them.....to save ur head or ur gals tits being blasted in the end !

Detailed information and procedure is a part of SURA 112 in Quran, please refer to MUQ for further information !

Luv

HK

MILKY WAY

#37747 Feb 16, 2013
Dear Chaddi,

A second opinion (as informed by a Chinku) on this 'CNN Bra donation' program is that it is US policy to show Chinkus in poor light !

Chinkus have done a lot and captured major business in Africa , in a way. You talk about 6 lane Highway in Kenya, or Palm oil boom in other part of Africa- they have surpassed West by tonnes !

But can they donate bras ? No never....they will not fit Africa infant gals even ! All of them are padded ind different degrees in Chinkuland !

My Chinku friend is angry....putting pressure on Chinku innovation to limits ...to defeat US in this game also.....As I understand , one line of thinking is that with some innovation and addition they will make their second hand bra a Male underwear for Negro males...padded cups will support their XXXXL size balls in all possible comfort.

Let's see who wins this war of innovation......only future can tell !

Luv,
HK

harminder

Mumbai, India

#37748 Feb 16, 2013
the popes resigned

i mean when will the muttawas in mecca and medina abdicate and run away

))

…they might as well do it or they get nuked to hell and beyond

its ALL planned

))

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#37749 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
No response ? Chaddi gum ho gai kya ? You should be grateful to me that I have mentioned History is Maya, and depends on beholders grey matter !
There is a very thin line between Fiction & History. one groups history is other group's fiction and vise verse !
By your logic of written history ....Look closely and you will find Moses and Abraham never existed ...at least they were never the personality they are being projected as.
Why ?
Haji, History subject has never been given importance in India as the people from the depatment of education who wrote history for our text books knew that it was all a myth and they had fibbed through and through. A student of history is frowned upon and looked down upon and is considered on the dumber side therefore the degree of BA or MA is reserved for women folks. However, in the west this is not the case as most of the degrees awarded are BSc and BA. For example London School of Economics issues a degree of BSc for Accounting and Finance, BA for Anthropology and Law, BSc for International Relations and History, BSc for Geography with Economics, BSc for Sociology and BSc for International Relations and History - these subjects would be categorized very differently in India as the education ministry are all dumb and highly unqualified. They undermine the subject history as they have denied the truth and constructed their own version of history - for example the one you have been propagating like Mughals never existed, British never came to India, India ruled on Singapore, Thailand and China and more crap like that. I had spoken to a student of LSE long ago and had discussion on his subjects - he had subjects like Macroeconomic Principles, Theories and Evidence in Economic History & The Economic History of North America: from Colonial Times to the Cold War ! He was cool about it as he explained that without the right knowledge of History there is no was you can learn economics rightly. Given the historical circumstances and prevailing economics then are often repeated and economists take such factors in their calculations for the future. This is what makes the currencies go up and down and affects the markets. You would also realize that while the markets in west and east are affected, Indian BSE SENSEX is least affected as it is not based on real economics. That is why Indians proudly say that western depression doesn't affect them. The reason is that economics in your country is basically about "dal roti", defecating in open, mandir-bazi, lota dhoti and chapati types - no serious work. With your kind of BS history takers cannot be expected to survive in the real world. No wonder India does not produce serious business leaders of international repute.

Location hidden

#37750 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
Egyptians were so fond of writing history that they have written everything possible on every thing available those days . You name any stone, tomb, palace walls , temple walls.....history is carved or painted on them. We even know that Pharaoh Royal practiced legal incest.....and Tutankhamen got Kaddu type shakal and scull due to that.
But where is Moses in those recorded history ? Where is Abraham in those written records ? Show me if you can . There is not an iota of reference. And then you and MUQ claim Moses pharoed Pharoah's (Ramsay II) gaand and pharoed Red sea also !
And then you chop you dk till date claiming that fictitious Abraham chopped he dk at age of 95 . It's ridiculous.
HK
It is true that Egyptians were recording their histories very well and some has been found and a lot is missing. The trouble about Egyptian history or even for our own Indus valley civilization is that none of the writings found can be understood or read. It is very unfortunate but this is the case so Moses, Abraham and all the things cannot be referred. We don't for sure if Moses was not called Tutankhamun and Moses was known as Akhenaten. We know Alexander is known as Sikander in India and Krishna is known as Natwar to many - Not knowing doesn't mean not existing ! Right? Huge sites have been excavated but historians are able to see but not understand them - literally lund le ke haath mein khadde hein and scratching their heads. Heard of Machu Picchu? Still they have not been able to figure out as to how those heavy boulders went up the hill in those days !

You should bother about your own Indian history as answers are easy - nothing happened - no one came - no one ruled - no economy - no education - we are nothing - hence, the equation is 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 = 0 ! Very simple !

Kya bolta, Bhiddu?

Location hidden

#37751 Feb 16, 2013
HAJI KAJI wrote:
Dear Chaddi,
Then there is no written history of Mohammad (written in his time)...There is no witness to his revelations.....Even excavation doesn't reveal anything. Then why you and MUQ dance like monkey yelling Allah hou Akbar....Insha Allah ?
As a matter of fact ...it is your frustration...Arabs are just little better than Africans who don't have any history.
I wonder in African School what they teach in name of History ?....Errrrr Goodluck Jonathan is first human on this planet ?
I think Arabs are little better as at least they have a cooked up history.
Muslims never ruled anywhere friend, your illusions are based on those cooked up books !
Luv
HK
There seems to be a book lying in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and is known as the oldest copy of Quran - named as The Samarkand Kufic Quran. The keeprs of this book have proof that Mohammed existed.

If you look around - duniya mein jo gadar macha hua where Mohammed sahib ke shagirdon duniya ko hadra diya hei and there is not a single public establishment in India that is without any bomb detectors. Aur kya saboot chaihiye bhai ?

Location hidden

#37752 Feb 16, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
so you listen to racist comedians , bhaands and
shows ur aptitude and class. Zero ...typical of illiterate muslim inbred s
Russell Peter is a good comedian and describes an average Indian with clear distinction.

Location hidden

#37753 Feb 16, 2013
harminder wrote:
<quoted text>
yea this government is trying its level best to educate brain dead inbred muslim filth.Everyone knows that.That "endeavour" WILL fail inspite of the huge amount of kick back riyals given by qatar shaikh al thani and his wife to kapil dhimmi sibal.(he has already pocketed more tham half)>That scandal will soon come out.
remember, A Muslim child is more educated than a Hindu child as Muslim culture is very rich and his upbringing at home teaches him a lot that a Hindu child learns in 8th or nine grade if he is able to reach there. Loo at this forum itself. Have you seen even Muq or Mohd Yaseen ever abuse? They are a decent lot to deal with. Only Hindus are filth born and spew filth. Apparently HC, Dak and Chuy don't abuse either - haven't these posters distanced themselves from Hinduism? So, there.......

Location hidden

#37754 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do you take such comedians seriously??
You know what? Chump change means Tom Dick & Harry! LOL ! What an apt name you have found for you again!

Desi boy, listen carefully - no one takes comedy seriously as comedy is for fun and when fun time over, you move on. What kind of a dumb question was that, moron? I really wonder as to what kind of education you ever got? You laugh on words like "bhelpuri" Hindus - such a sorry pathetic slapstick taste you have in humor that you will never be able to understand Russell Peter.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>They have to make a living and the only way they can do is to make fun of their own ethnic groups.
He is worth $ 16 million until 2010. Some 8 Million $ has been added more to his worth? Is it bad ridiculing Indians who have nothing to lose anyways? I would do it any day. You would do it if given half a chance.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>He wouldn't dare to make fun of other groups for that would not be found funny by other groups.
Russell Peters has been making fun of everyone from Dark to white , Indians to Chinese, Japs to Mexicans - everyone. But his niche lies in ridiculing Indians.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
But we had comedians making fun of poms, yanks, jews, muslims, the pope, the american president, you name it the whole range.
Ha ha ! You mentioned that you are a "gora" from England - Brits never refer themselves as "poms" ! It is only Australians who use this nickname for them. You really get muscled in by posters who use new words for your vocab - esp when your thesaurus is not handy or nearby.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Indians are amongst the most successful immigrant groups in UK and US and they don't indulge in crimes like the London blasts which muslims did.
There is a difference between Muslims and Indians. Muslims are known as terrorists and Indians are beggars. Apples and oranges. Two different fruits of the loom. Terrorism is associated with Politics and Begging is associated with Economics. A Muslim resorts to terrorism as he believes that he is not being dealt fairly and his existence or self respect is at stake whereas a Hindu or Indian doesn't care about the self respect - Spit on a Hindu and he shall not mind it as long as you give him some handouts after that. I hope it is well defined here.
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>And remember the yankees were also ruled by the Brits and now they are doing quite well for themselves.
I don't want to discuss this topic with you as you have no idea as to what you are discussing here. Go back to your chutiya talk and slapstick humour, desi boy !

MILKY WAY

#37755 Feb 16, 2013
Dear Chaddi,
Your response appreciated. My endeavor will be to remove your delusion and wrong interpretation of my posts.

I never said Mughal never existed......but said they never ruled.

Now your delusion about importance of History in West is basically question of demand and supply- they have very little , and India (and China) has it in abundance........

You can see in Paris- the landmark menhir just in the centre of city is stolen from Egypt !
English Queen wears a crown with jewels stolen from India.
And so on…..
West has so little of history of their own… most part is declared as a ‘dark age’ and locked up in a black box

…US was born only two centuries back, what history it can have to compare with even Greeks and Romans ?

Just tell me why Muslim brain is more expensive than a Hindoo brain ? Isn’t it bcause Muslim brain is rare , if not extinct ???
It is demand and supply…….you should not worry about it as a wise-man !

My bald headed neighbor always complained that the saloon gal charges him more than me….till the gal explained- Chutiey tumharey ser par bal dhund kaar katna pardta haey…mehnat kaa kam haey…so charges are more !

Then when did I said Mughals never existed ? I proved Muslims never ruled…..let’s not deviate from topic .

You talk about currency , stock exchange , business ……Tell me which Western country doesn’t manipulate it in whole history…..?

In past English fought with Chinkus in name of free trade . But what was the motto? To balance their trade deficit with Opium… If that was right then why Afghanistan is not allowed the same now ?
Why SENSEX should collapse because West is in economic deep sht ? That gives an opportunity to boom to EAST !

Oh…no..West whimpers when their fraud doesn’t work !

Reality is that the aberration in history where Economic powerhouse had shifted to west for last two centuries….is moving back to East with ever increasing acceleration !

History will be corrected accordingly……Inventor of Brown Sugar will be in criminal court, face of jewel thieves , History thieves will be blackened

And Business leaders? JAGUAR to London Subway……none are owned by English anymore……..

Samay rahtey sudhar ja bachcu warna Indian Drama-kampani mein Ghori ka role (wohi- jhardi mein jump kar dump martey huey mara jana….) bhi nahi milega !
lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haji, History subject has never been given importance in India as the people from the depatment of education who wrote history for our text books knew that it was all a myth and they had fibbed tth your kind of BS history takers cannot be expected to survive in the real world. No wonder India does not produce serious business leaders of international repute.

Location hidden

#37756 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell is this monkey language? Did you actually compliment me? Most probably this is the way you address your parents, so I have no complaints about that though I wish you could have addressed that in English.
bhadwe, you understand Sally's filth stuffed language very well and compare me with him and when the same chanta is slapped on your face, you wipe your face and say " I do not understand as I am English" LOL !

MILKY WAY

#37757 Feb 16, 2013
To correct you at one point at least-

Egyptian script is well deciphered......and all Abrahmic chutiYas are scratching their balls to find Moses and Abraham in tonnes of well documented , carved Egyptian history !

Tutankahen's others mummy survives......and their lully shown full tool.....so beyond doubt they were not part of Abrahmic history !

Don't create confusion by Machi- Pichu or Timbaktu .....otherwise MUQ will peep out of his time machine and yell -he has proof that Mohammad shifted all the boulders in Chile, see fkng Sura 112 !-

Ha....ha....Mohammads autobiography in RussiA ? Must be written by Lenin & Stalin !

lMl2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true that Egyptians were recording their histories very well and some has been found and a lot is missing. The trouble about Egyptian history or even for our own Indus valley civilization is that none of the writings found can be understood or read. It is very unfortunate but this is the case so Moses, Abraham and all the things cannot be referred. We don't for sure if Moses was not called Tutankhamun and Moses was known as Akhenaten. We know Alexander is known as Sikander in India and Krishna is known as Natwar to many - Not knowing doesn't mean not existing ! Right? Huge sites have been excavated but historians are able to see but not understand them - literally lund le ke haath mein khadde hein and scratching their heads. Heard of Machu Picchu? Still they have not been able to figure out as to how those heavy boulders went up the hill in those days !
You should bother about your own Indian history as answers are easy - nothing happened - no one came - no one ruled - no economy - no education - we are nothing - hence, the equation is 0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0+0 = 0 ! Very simple !
Kya bolta, Bhiddu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Religion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) 2 min Dogen 4,307
News Islam Will Conquer Italy and the Entire West (Sep '10) 3 min Jay Em 517,868
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 4 min Issac 729
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min Science 76,923
News 12-year-old girl comes out to her Mormon congre... 8 min Rose_NoHo 489
hell is a real place. or at least, tries to get... 11 min Ben Avraham 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Robert F 683,790
More from around the web